Magnus' Menagerie -Official Amarogs Shop- Open!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Magnus' Menagerie -Official Amarogs Shop- Open!

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:58 pm

⭐︎Deviant Art⭐︎ ⭐︎Discord⭐︎ ⭐︎Archives⭐︎⭐︎Fanclub⭐︎ ⭐︎Nursery⭐︎ ⭐︎Shop⭐︎ ⭐︎Activities⭐︎ ⭐︎Announcement⭐︎ ⭐︎Staff Bulletin⭐︎ ⭐︎Events⭐︎ ⭐︎Discovery Files⭐︎

What Are Amarogs?

Amarogs are a closed adoptable non-profit species. They are wolf-like with large, muscular forearms, heavy tails, and hind legs made of a strange hard shadow. They are a cursed species found all around the world, forming packs or remaining solitary.

Since Amarogs are a closed species, you cannot simply make one of your own. Please read the species rules and information to learn about how to adopt one, or how to obtain a custom.

Welcome to the Official Amarogs Shop!
Here you can purchase various items to be used within the species! Items to be purchased can be found within three categories; General Items, Nursery Items, and Special Items. General Items refers to Items such as myos or items to be used on adult Amarogs. Nursery Items refer to Items that allow you to change amalings or affect breeding. Special items are special deals that it seems... Magnus has discovered? Follow the links below to the different sections.

General Items-Nursery Items-Special Items
Magnus wrote:"Don't worry how I obtained these items, I'll make sure you find what you're looking for... as long as you're willing to pay for it."

Magnus wrote:"With so many strangers, hard workers are few. Perhaps you could lend a hand? I'll reward you nicely.
Seems Magnus has a bit too much stock to put up on the shelves. Maybe you could benefit from this? Visit the special items shop to find the fishing rod and purchase that item (it's free) for a chance to win either currency or a random low tier item!

Click Here To Go To Special Shops

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank And Items Info

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:03 am

Magnus wrote:Sure... I'll keep track of your stuff... as long as you've gotten it from me. he. hehe.

Here are the links to the Items Storage and Transactions Archive

• Currency; The currency of our species is called bucks. Image
    You can earn these bucks through events, missions, competitions, and more! These can be used to purchase items within the shop or sometimes to participate in currency based aspects of the species.
    you need some change in your life
  • Currency Conversions; 18C$=100pts=100 Bucks or 5.5 Bucks=1C$
    Items can be purchased from the CS shop currently via Bucks or C$. DA sales are not yet available
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How To Purchase and Use Items

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:03 am

Magnus wrote:Supplies are limited but cost is few. Catch them while you can, hehe.

To purchase an item, please post the form below. Be sure to include the date and the method/total of payment. Once you've posted, I or howling will verify that you can purchase the item, collect the payment and add it to your items.
Code: Select all
Username;
Date;
Item purchasing;
Payment;

To use an item that you have purchased/found/or gained please post the form below. If using a fang, please pm either howling or myself with the design for approval before posting it on the main thread. Then, once you post it, submit the form here.
Code: Select all
Username;
Date;
Item using;
Item Proof;
Link; (if item affects an amarog, link it here. If item affects a batch, link it here)

Once you have posted to use an item, howling or I will verify it's use and remove it from your storage. Later, if you need to reference the item, you can see it's use in the transactions archive
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Items For Sale

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:05 am

Magnus wrote:One amarogs trash is anothers treasure, especially if you can get profit out of it...

All the items seen below are the general items available to the cs portion of the Amarogs species. Once we create our deviantart group, more items of higher rarities will be available. Each item has a limit of how many times it can be purchased at a time. Once nearly all items are resold and a significant amount of time has passed, Magnus will restock the items. Costs for some items will be much higher than others depending on an items rarity.
Magnus wrote:No need to take these teeth to the dentist, they've already been shed. hehe

• Image Starter Fang;A simple Fang From An unknown Amarog; Can be submitted to create a random genotype for an amarog (Not a custom, the geno is submitted and created by official artists) chance of getting up to 1 uncommon trait; Maximum of 3 able to be used. Outside of Starter Fang Events, these must be purchased.
    10/10 Available - Costs; 500 Bucks - 90 C$
  • Image Common Fang;A fang from an all standard amarog, can produce a myo with either a blue or brown coat, gold, ice or green eyes, and with all standard traits.
    9/10 Available - Costs; 500 Bucks - 90 C$
  • Image Copper Fang;A fang from an uncommon amarog, can produce a custom with either a blue or brown coat, gold, ice or green eyes, and with one heterozygous uncommon trait
    5/5 Available - Costs; 1000 Bucks - 180 C$
  • Image Bronze Fang;a fang from an uncommon amarog, can produce a custom with a blue, brown, or red coat, any eye colors and up to two heterozygous uncommon mutations
    5/5 Available - Costs; 1500 Bucks - 270 C$
  • Higher rarity fangs will only be available via competitions and the TBA DA sales

Cursed Touch;
    Magnus wrote:Each of these spells can only be used once so be careful who you curse... or not.

• Cursed touch allows you to change an amarogs origin to that of a cursed beings. Primarily for lore based uses.
    ∞/∞ Available - Costs; 110 Bucks - 20 C$

Hair Change Potion;
    Magnus wrote:Brewed it myself, though it may leave you in a hairy situation if used incorrectly.
  • A mysterious potion brewed by Magnus that seems to change the style and length of a hair edit or razor mane. An amarog must have an existing mane or hair mutation to use this potion, otherwise, it will have no effect.
    5/5 Available - Costs; 220 Bucks - 40 C$

A Golden Ticket;
    Magnus wrote:While this ticket won't get you into a chocolate factory, it will get you access to a shopping spree! He, try not to have too much fun though.
  • This ticket allows you to add official items to the reference of an amarog you own. These items must be done by the original artist and you must have the approval of that artist to use the golden ticket. Any amarog who has a golden ticket used on them must also be given an itemless reference.

Trift Store Ticket; A small, somewhat bent ticket that seems to be slightly worn. This ticket will allow you to add 1 to 2 small items to your amarog.
    5/5 Available - Costs; 300 Bucks - 54C$

General Store Ticket; A mediocre looking ticket that seems made of cheap material but still looks pretty nice. Great value but maybe not great quality. This ticket will allow you to add 1 to 3 small or medium items on your amarog.
    5/5 Available - Costs; 600 Bucks - 108C$

Mall Store Ticket; This ticket seems quite large and sheens with an almost glittery glow. Interesting. This ticket will allow you to add any number of items to your amarog of any size. Must be approved by the artist before use.
    5/5 Available - Costs; 900 Bucks - 162C$
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Items for Sale

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 am

Magnus wrote:No peeking, this section is still under construction.
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special Items for Sale

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:11 am

Magnus wrote:For a limited time only, special edition sales. Get 'em while you can or you'll regret it.

All the items seen below are the special/event items for sale. Each of these items sold or found here are normally extremely limited and in high demand so don't expect them to last too long. These items may be restocked and resold at different points in times though many are limited to only be sold once a year or once a season. Costs for some items will be much higher than others depending on an item's rarity or availability.
Magnus wrote:Tsk, seems I overstocked for the initial opening. Let's see if I can't clear some of this extra out of here but... don't get used to it.

• Image The Fishing Rod;The fishing rod is an item that allows you to possibly gain one item from the shop, currency, or nothing. Your prize is randomly selected however only consists of low tier and common items. The items that can be won are; nothing, 100 bucks, 200 bucks, 300 bucks, Starter Fang, Cursed touch, or Thrift store Ticket.
    One Purchase Per User Per Sale
    4/10 Available - Costs; 0 Bucks - 0C$
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Magnus' Menagerie - DNP

Res
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 am

Res
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 am

Posting is Open Below!
cyberdragon725