Sima Item Archive // DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sima Item Archive // DNP

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 am

Here's a lil guide post about all the items that've circulated around the sima community and what they do!
If you have an item but don't know what it does-- you've come to the right place! Note, this doesn't document who owns the items-- just what the items do and what items exist.

Please don't post here as of rn! u v u
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Items - 2013

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:23 am

Halloween Event 2013
Dark Powder - "This powder is pitch black. It can have three effects; turn your Sima's jewel black, their eyes, or turn both black. To determine this, use a number generator out of 30. If it lands on something 10 or below, the jewel is black. If it lands on 20 down to 11, the eyes are black. If it lands on 30 to 21, both are black." - quote from the original page
Haunted Stone - allows you to steal 20 candies from the ghosts around town
Shattered Soul - gives your sima a broken jewel
Broken Heart - "This Heart allows 2 things; it can turn your Sima's jewel to Hearted, or just change the jewel and eye color. Use a number generator of 20. If it rolls on 20, it is Hearted. If it doesn't it can change the jewel and eye color." - quote from the original page

Christmas Event 2013
Mistletoe - allows a sima to skip the breeding cooldown and breed again without waiting-- though this item may not be used on the same sima twice!
Christmas List - skip the aging wait and age a kit up to an adult
Candy Cane Dust - 5/10 chance to turn your sima's jewel red, 3/10 chance to turn the jewel white and 2/10 chance to turn the jewel red and white striped.
Mystery Gift - random items, from the store or event currency
Christmas Wish - allows a same-gender pairing to breed-- this item may not be used twice on the same sima
Gift From ___ - a common custom from whoever it says the gift is from
Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Items - 2014

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 am

Spring Event 2014
Baby Bird Feather - adds or removes PPS from a sima
Chocolate Box - allows a sima to skip the breeding cooldown
Four-Leaf Clover - guaranteed twins in a sima breeding
Colored Shards - change the color of the eyes and jewel of a sima
Sweet Kisses - allows you to breed two simas of the same gender, you need two-- one for each sima in the breeding, this item may only be used once and only on one sima
Horn Files - files down a simas horns-- if they have long horns, after item use they have standard short horns and if they have short horns then after use they have no horns at all
Magic Dust - skips the aging cooldown-- age a kit automatically to an adult
Magic Flower - allows simas of the same gender to breed infinitely without having to be replenished, though the other sima in the breeding must have an item to allow it to breed as well

Starsong Event 2014
Star Dust - "A special dust that allows a galaxy-like design to appear on the fur. It is very rare and only found at this event. The design consists of little white stars/dots that seem to glow. This may only cover a small portion of the body, not a large one." - quoted the original post
Moonstone - "The moonstone is an ancient stone that can only be found every five years at this time. Only a few are found and they are very hard to get. Holding onto one allows the gem to become transparent. The eyes are not affected. There is only one at tis event." - quoted the original post
Spiral Weed - "This weed, though it may sound horrible, does wonders. It creates long, beautiful spiral horns like that of a gazelle that are made of starlight. They are transparent and the starlight causes them to glow a white light and shimmer around. They are hard to the touch, though they are see-through. There is only three at this event." - quoted the original post

Valentines Event 2014
Chocolate Box - allows a sima to skip the breeding cooldown
Rose - allows you to breed two simas of the same gender, you need two-- one for each sima in the breeding, this item may only be used once and only on one sima
Pink Ribbon - changes a simas hair color and/or length
Sticker - adds or removes a small marking/design from your sima
Cupid's Feather - gives your sima chibi wings
Young Love's Blossoms - gives a sima PPS but cannot remove it
Cupid's Arrow - gives your sima heart-shaped shine in their eyes and a heart shaped pupil, they can breed without respecting cooldown as long as the other sima has already been hit with Cupid's Arrow
Statuette Chisel - makes simas able to transfer from the old or event lines
Gift of Love - changes a sima's jewel to a heart shape
Parental Bond - gives you one extra slot for a child sima as long as you own one of the parents
Heartbreak - turns your sima's jewel a polluted black and broken-- also makes their eyes dull and shineless... they will also have a shattered/broken heart marking somewhere on their body, and simas affected can no longer breed.
Love Potion - adds a heart marking to your sima, though you must use a color already on the palette
Glitter - glittery dust will hover around the jewel and a sima's eyes will appear more sparkly
Love's Blind - makes your sima blind-- a slight white cataract forms over their eye, making their eye color slightly more pale

Halloween Event 2014
Qualeo's Items
Halloween Stars - ???
Halloween Cheer - adds a random halloween-themed mutation to your sima
Galaxy in a Bottle - allows you to add starry markings to your sima
Halloween Mask - ???
Mutation Bottle - causes random halloween-themed mutations
Witch's Familiar - ???

Rewind's Items
Alpha - a custom of very rare rarity
Beta - extra slots for adult simas

Quill and Ink - adds an extra marking to your sima
Mysterious Potion in General's Booze Bottle - gives your sima a random mutation
'I Think That Was Supposed to be Stew' - changes eye/jewel color
Owl Call - gives your sima a pet owl companion
Magical Rubber Snake - causes a bend in the tail
Fluffy Wolf Plushie - gives you an extra slot for a nursery batch sima
Bat Cookies - gives your sima chibi bat wings and fangs
Bird Cookie - gives your sima chibi feathered wings

solo.'s Items
Flask of Fertility - increases a sima's breeding limit by one-- note, the sima this item is applied to cannot have its breeding limit increased any further by any other items
A Dose of Multiple Mutations - gives your sima multiple mutations based around an animal-- ex; snake-- short/scaley fur, forked tongue, slit eyes, etc.
Bottle of Fluff - adds extra fur, type chosen by the owner
Extra Allowances - another slot for a sima
Lucky Dip - a random store item given to you

gg's Items
Bottle of Sparkles - gives your sima extra sparkles on their jewel
Contacts - changes your sima's sclera to dark grey or black
Snake Eyes - gives your sima slit pupils
Werewolf Gel - gives your sima a hair edit and a mane that stops at their shoulders
Rusty Scissors - gives your sima hair edits
'Snek Tongue' - gives your sima a snake tongue
Demon Blood - gives your sima a thin, black tail-- like a demon's
Pop Rocks - gives your sima crystals growing in their fur
Glowing Contacts - causes a glowing trail to emit from your sima's eyes
Single Contact - changes the color of one eye
Demon Horns - gives your sima custom horns of up to very rare rarity
Jewel Paint - changes ONLY jewel color, may be 1-2 colors
Cat Ears - gives your sima cat-like ears
Paint Puddle - changes your sima's pawpad and tongue color

Trollish's Items
Sima Custom Ticket - custom sima of up to very rare rarity
Semi-Custom Sima Ticket - semi-custom of up to rare rarity
Extra Candy Bag - gives you another slot for an adult sima
+1 Ticket - gives you another slot for a nursery sima

Fur Blower - gives your sima extra fluff on the body
Fur Straightener - gives your sima a less fluffy looking coat/thinner fur/shorter looking coat
Gummy Worm - changes your simas horns or gives them horns-- only from the standard line set
Trolli Gummy Worm - gives your sima custom horns of up to very rare rarity
Sour Lemon Juice - causes your sima's jewel color to change
Sour Lime Juice - changes a sima's jewel color rarity
Talisman - has a 50/50 chance to bless or curse a sima-- rolls must be done by staff, but this item adds a mutation of either demonic or angelic origin
Blessed Talisman - must be rolled for trait rarity-- but can be used to give a sima an angelic trait or an extra breeding, etc
Cursed Talisman - must be rolled for trait rarity -- can be used to give a sima a darker looking demonic trait
Nail File - adds or removes claws
Jack-o-Lanturn - "Imprints the face of a jack-o'-lantern on your sima somewhere, it's rolled for probability of location. Can be in the eye or jewel, though it's very rare it has this effect. The marking is generally on the chest or back." - quoted the original page
Red Ribbon - adds hair edits up to uncommon to your sima
Tattered Red Ribbon - adds a fringe/smaller/common hair edit to your sima
Cataracts - changes sclera color-- can be black, or a lighter faded version of the eye color, that or just yellow.
Glow Stick - causes a sima's jewel to glow
Spooky Sticker - adds/removes one marking from your sima
Twix - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Random Chance - a chance at anything from this door!

rottenmutt's Items
Call of the Wolf - gives your sima a mane, ankle tufts, back mane and hair
Witch Doctor's Choice - adds a random themed pet to your sima
Radioactive Romance - adds a random mutation to your sima
Mid-Night's Dreary - gives a slot for one nursery sima
Pandora's Box - a chance at any item from this door!

FluffyTheUnicorn's Items
Cursed Dolls - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Tattered Feather - gives your sima one out of three kinds of chibi wings-- 2/5 chance for feathered wings, 2/5 chance for bat wings and 1/5 chance for bone wings
Black Cat Charm - gives a sima whiskers and claws
Bat in a Jar - gives your sima fangs
Cat's Eye Marble - gives your sima slit pupils

Glispa's Items
Frostbite in a Jar - gives your sima patches of ice and frozen crystal on their body
??? - gives your sima random halloween-themed mutations
Lockdown Poison - "A Poison that makes vital organs and muscles fail the sima, resulting in the sima not being able to survive without help. Thus giving the sima robotic parts to make up for the non working parts" - quoted the original post
Colour Disruptor - adds a random color to a breeding that neither parent has
Permanent Lenses - changes the style of the eye but not the color-- ex; making the pupil lighter, changing the sclera, changing the pupil shape, etc.
The Void of One's Heart - "A state of living where the sima grows a void in place where their heart is supposed to be. This leading to the sima emitting a void, either empty or filled with sparks out of their chest and eyes thus also making the sima blind." - quoted the original post
Power Extractor - gives a sima a mass of their jewel power around their body and paws
Colourful Liquid - makes the sima's bodily fluids the same color as their eyes/jewel
Tuft of Fur - gives your sima a bit of longer/fluffier fur on their body

Christmas Event 2016
Snow and Frost Cookies - gives your sima a 'snowy' design/marking on their pelt
Mistletoe Cookie - allows a couple to breed one more time-- may not be used on the same simas twice
Peppermint Ice Latte - turns your sima's jewel into ice
Peppermint Latte - causes your sima's jewel to become striped like a peppermint spice sima-- the colors are up to you
Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows - gives your sima either a fire-inspired marking or a bit of fire on the sima themselves, edits will not be major
Colorful Peppermint Jam - changes the color of a sima's tongue, paws and claws (if applicable) to a color of your choosing
Peppermint Pie - gives your sima a candycane stripe design on their tail
Peppercorn - gives your sima some additional fluff on the body
Reindeer Poop - gives a sima random christmas-themed mutations
Peppermint Bark - gives your sima a red-and-white striped mane, sparkles included
Bag of Jellybeans - a random change to your sima... ANY change
Basket of Cookies - a gift to other users-- gives the person you specify three random items from the shop
Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Items - 2015

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:18 am

Summer / Primal Event 2015
Moss Covered Token - attracts a pre-made primal sima
Fang of a Primal - allows a jewel to be carved-- though the sima loses their jewel power upon item use
Crushed Jewels - makes a sima's fur 'scraggly' like a primal's
Seal of the War-chief - completely resets a sima's breeding counter-- can only be used once per sima
Mantle of the War-chief - gives 3 random items from the shop
Paint - change 1-2 colors on a sima

Halloween Event 2015

Fairy King's Items
Essence of Magical Creatures - gives a sima 3 traits related to a certain theme, comes in unicorn, werewolf and vampire bat-- up to very rare rarity
Vampire Bite - gives a sima vampire fangs and slit pupils
Jack-o-Lanturn - gives a sima glowing eyes and jewel
Spooky Hairstylist - gives your sima a hair edit of up to uncommon rarity
Spoopy Tail Potion - makes a sima's tail hairless
Fairy Dust - gives a sima sparkles
Gummy Horns - gives a sima custom horns, up to very rare rarity
Leftover Costume Dye - dyes a sima's jewel and eyes a different color
Halloween Scare - gives your sima fluffier fur/a back mane of fur
Spider's Silk - covers your sima in cobwebs... and spiders?
The Sight of a Cyclops - gives your sima an extra eye in the middle of their forehead
The Alchemist's Book - gives your sima magical glow that floats around them

Rewind's Items
Two-Sticked Popsicle - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Scrap Metal - adds a metal patch to your sima
Cat Fur - adds a bit of fluff to your sima
Actual Stew - allows a sima one extra breeding
Weird Gunk - gives your sima glow drool and/or tears
Crown Piece - trade in three of these for a premade sima!

Glispa's Items
Empty Canvas - a custom sima within reason
Empty Beginner's Canvas - a custom sima for non-owners

Do It Yourself Horns - vary in rarity from common up to very rare-- this adds horns to your sima of corresponding rarity!
Frostbite in a Jar - gives your sima patches of ice and frozen crystal on their body
Energy Extractor - brings forth a mass of glowing energy the same color as the sima's eyes/jewel which floats around their body or emits from their being, though it also has a small chance of breaking/cracking the jewel due to the pressure it puts on the sima's power
Element Extractor - gives a sima visible jewel powers, though it also has a small chance of breaking the jewel like the Energy Extractor
Colour Disruptor - adds a random color to a breeding that neither parent has
Tuft of Fur - gives your sima a bit of longer/fluffier fur on their body
Ear Diadem - gives your sima custom ears of up to rare rarity
Baby Powder - gives a random mutation to a kit in a nursery batch
Colourful Liquid - makes the sima's bodily fluids the same color as their eyes/jewel
Permanent Lenses - changes the style of the eye but not the color-- ex; making the pupil lighter, changing the sclera, changing the pupil shape, etc.

Qualeo's Items
Death's Disciple's Amulet - gives a sima a tail made of bones-- also turns their eyes/sclera/jewel pitch black
Forge's Hammer - varies in rarity from uncommon to very rare-- changes a sima's jewel shape with the corresponding rarity

PaleCyberneticHyena's Items
Weeping Willow Branch - gives a sima branch-like antlers
Cat's Eye - turns simas jewel into a 'firefly' shape as well as giving it a slit through the middle to resemble a cat's eye
Witch's Lock of Hair - gives a sima without hair a hair edit up to uncommon rarity
Small Thorns - gives a sima claws
Spilled Potion - changes the color of a sima's eyes/jewel
Broken Chilled Glass - gives a sima crystals/ice on their body
Black Licorice - gives a sima black sclera

Ampersand's Items
Horn Growth - gives your sima custom horns up to very rare rarity
Essence of Vampire Bat - gives your sima bat-like ears, vampire teeth and chibi bat wings
Fertility Dust - gives a sima one extra breeding slot
Bat Call - calls bats to fly around your sima constantly
Ghost Friend - gives your sima a ghostly companion
Electric Shock - gives your sima an electric shock that causes their fur to become fluffy, though a side effect may be a slight electric current running through the fur
Enchanted Rubber Snake - gives your sima a snake tongue
Enchanted Spider Silk - covers your sima in spider webs
Demon Glow - gives your sima red glowing eyes/jewel
Halloween Do - gives your sima hair edits up to uncommon rarity
Monster Teeth - gives your sima sharp, pointy teeth

gecko.'s Items
Radioactive Lollypop - gives your sima custom cat ears-- if the ear-shape is found on any type of cat, your sima can have them!
Radioactive Gumballs - gives your sima a slightly fluffier mane around their neck-- must be applied by gecko.
Radioactive Toffee - gives your sima slit pupils
Radioactive Candy - gives your sima risen fur along their back like a cat-- must be applied by gecko.

~Soul~'s Items
Body Paint - allows you to add one halloween-themed marking to your sima
Zombification Apples - causes patches of your sima's fur to fall out, and the area around the spot to be tinted green
Freddy's Coming For You Milkballs - gives your sima blood-shot eyes and bags underneath them
The Thing Under Your Bed Candycorn - gives your sima scruffy fur around their paws and candy corn claws
Halloween Companion Whistle - allows you to call a random companion to join your sima, comes in bat, owl, ghost or cat
Starry Liquid - gives your sima starry-like markings
Voodoo Doughnuts - gives your sima stitches and pins, like a voodoo doll
Extensions - allows a sima without hair edits to gain a hair edit of up to uncommon rarity
Candy Apples - allows you to put a sticky coating of candy-color on your sima
Witch's Finger Cookies - can only be used once to give a magical mutation in a breeding
Monster Fluff Cotton Candy - adds brightly colored fur around the neck and back
Ghost Peeps - causes one of your simas to appear ghostly-- giving them pale fur and a ghostly aura
Pretzel Bones - gives your sima light skeletal bone markings along their body
Haunted House Screams - changes the color of a sima's jewel and eyes
Potion Kit and Cauldron - custom sima of up to rare rarity
Magic Baggy - will give you 3-5 items from the door, randomly selected
Sour Gummy Worms - gives your sima a couple day of the dead inspired markings

rottenmutt's Items
Spooky Ghost Lollipops - changes the color palette of a sima
Eyeball Gummy Treats - allows a sima without hair edits to gain hair edits of up to uncommon rarity
White Chocolate Spiders - adds either extra fluff or an ear edit to a sima, depending on a dice roll/coin flip done by staff
Gummy Vampire Teeth - gives your sima vampire fangs
Candy Corn - changes your sima's eye color
Rock Candy - changes your sima's jewel color
Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Items - 2016

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am

Summer / Alien Event 2016
Dust of Venus - allows a sima couple to breed one more time-- only for couples who've had the soulmate breeding
Space Jam - removes PPS in a kit or teen
Comet Strudel - allows a PPS teen to breed, you only need to use this item once per sima-- once you apply it to your PPS teen sima they can breed the normal amount of times
Speck of Venus Dust - allows a sima to breed one more time
Actual Dwarf - makes a sima PPS-- either kit or teen, though you must have permission from the artist
Sen's Space Cronut - guarantees triplets or quadruplets in a breeding-- 1-50 is triplets and 50-100 is quads
Fluffy's Fluff - gives a sima more fluff on their tail, chest and neck only!
Big Bang - guarantees a rare mutation for one kit in a sima breeding
Space Goop - adds a goopy texture to one part of a sima's fur
Actual Stars - adds a star-like pattern to a sima's fur
Astronaut Food - changes pupil and jewel shape to a star
Moon Boots - allows your sima to float one and a half feet above the ground
Black Hole - turns a sima's eyes/jewel pitch black
Shoulda Put a Ring on it - gives a sima rings like saturn
Floating Asteroids - gives your sima a set of small floating horns-- up to rare rarity
Lava Lamp Dye - gives your sima lava lamp hair of any length as long as it doesn't go past the paws
Slimy Marble - makes a sima's pupils so large you can't see their iris
Puff's Space Rollup - gives a sima glowing chibi wings with strange colors
Galaxy Milkshake - gives your sima a galaxy marking

Halloween Event 2016

Glispa's Items
Empty Canvas - custom sima of up to very rare rarity
Pristine Empty Canvas - a custom sima of up to very rare rarity for non-owners

Half a Ribcage - gives your sima a ribcage-esque structure on the outside of their ribcage, down their sides and chest
Some Type of Extractor - either a Power or Element Extractor-- this was rolled at the time and the proper item was given, see their descriptions
Wonky Lenses - changes the style of the eye more dramatically than permanent lenses for some strange affects
Time Loop - give you an item from a previous year
Sticky Powder - adds a marking to the face of a sima
Sweet Tooth - gives a sima a single, large snaggletooth that sticks out of their mouth

Trollish's Items
Trolli Gummy Worm - gives a sime custom horns, up to very rare rarity
Literal Rock - gives your sima a stone element and small stone horns-- can be used in bulk to make bigger or more impressive horns
Red Ribbon - "Gives a sima hair edits of up to uncommon rarity
Can of Glitter - adds glow or sparkles to the eyes/markings/jewel/etc. of your sima, though only one of these places! You need more cans of glitter to use over more areas to fully deck out your sima in sparkles. You can chose glow, sparkles or both when using the can" - quoted the original post
Large Can of Glitter - works like having five smaller Cans of Glitter!
Cardboard Angel Wings - gives your sima chibi angel wings
Pumpkin Cookie - gives your sima chibi bat wings
Pop Rocks - gives your sima crystals growing on their fur
Twix Bar - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Rat Potion - makes your sima's tail thinner and hairless, as well as making their ears more rat-like and giving them buck teeth
Plastic Black Widow - gives your sima hourglass pupils and butt fluff
Owl Feather - gives your sima small chibi wings, 'feathering' of fur on the ears and neck
Spider's Eye Marble - "gives your sima multiple eyes, like a spider! One marble is redeemable for 2 extra eyes though they can be used for only one, the more you use the more eyes you can get" - quoted the original post
Haunted House Ticket - gives your sima a back mane, the fur on their back stands on end
Dead End - causes your sima to be slightly see-through like a reaper, and (can be, but do not have to be) paler like a ghost
Magical Spellbook - causes a random mutation, rarity is rolled for-- must be applied by Trollish

Fairy King's Items
Spider's Silk - covers your sima in cobwebs... and spiders?
The Sight of a Cyclops - gives your sima an extra eye in the middle of their forehead
Leftover Costume Dye - dyes a sima's jewel and eyes a different color
Fairy Dust - gives a sima sparkles
Vampire Bite - gives a sima vampire fangs and slit pupils
Gummy Horns - gives a sima horns-- rarity varies from common to very rare
Essence of Magical Creatures - gives a sima 3 traits related to a certain theme, comes in unicorn, werewolf and vampire bat-- up to very rare rarity
Twin Snakes Gummi Candy - guarantees twins in a sima breeding and both kits inherit either a snake tongue or fangs
Werewolf Fluff - makes your sima extra fluffy
Jack-o-Lanturn - gives your sima glowing eyes/jewel
Laughy Taffy - gives your sima permanent tears

ravemn's Items
Tainted Lollies - gives your sima a permanent creepy grin
Ren's Candy Jar - gives you a random item from any other artist's door
Rock Candy - "After eating this treat your sima will begin getting petrified patches or body parts! Though if it spreads to the head only part of the face will be covered.. odd." - quoted the original post
Cavern Cookies - rarity varies from common to very rare, gives your sima crystalline horns
Pumpkin Spice - gives your sima orange sparkles on their body, sparkles must be orange
Coven's Curse - makes your sima drool black fluid forever

ambient smile's Items
Bitter Taffy - rarity varies from uncommon to rare, gives your sima claws
Ghastly Ghost Gummies - rarity varies from uncommon to rare, produces mist around your sima-- rare gives a fullbody mist while uncommon is just partially
Bat Jerky - rarity varies from uncommon to rare, gives your sima bat-like ears
Caramel Apple Cronuts - guarantees triplets or quadruplets in a sima breeding-- artists roll: out of 100; 1-85 triplets, 86-100 quadruplets
Xscream Sours - gives your sima permanent drool/tears of any color
Eternal Enchantment Potion - resets one sima's breeding slots completely including the soulmate perk breeding
Gummy Snakes - gives your sima some scales on their body
Crombrush - gives your sima either common hair or small fangs-- but cannot do both
Elder's Kitkat - gives your sima a small beard

FluffyTheUnicorn's Items
Garm's Secret Box - one MYO with up to one rare edit, three uncommon edits and unlimited common edits
Unidentified Fossil - gives a sima three traits of a dinosaur-- only one legendary trait may be given using this item-- before using this item you must PM FluffyTheUnicorn with the dinosaur species you intend to model as well as the sima and what traits you want to apply
Cursed Dolls - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Mysterious Feather - rolls for one of twelve chibi wing types-- each has a 1/12 chance and you must PM FluffyTheUnicorn before use of the item to see which one you roll for-- if you do not like the result it is not something you can change. the color of the wings must already be a color on the sima's palette
Reflective Patch - adds glow to a single marking on a sima's body, if the marking is symmetrical it can be added to both sides or just one
Box of Edit-O's - can be used to add any uncommon edit to a sima
Cat's Eye Marble - gives a sima slit pupils
Bat in a Jar - gives your sima fangs
Black Mold - gives your sima common or uncommon hair edits as long as it does not pass the shoulders

Rewind's Items
Tank Cookie - adds fangs/tusks and claws to your sima
Chemistry Homework - gives your sima raccoon rings around their eyes as well as floppy ears
Bottle o' Stress - gives a sima grey/white hair or gives them a paler/white muzzle if they don't have hair
Some Door - adds metal decoration to your sima's jewel guard
Old Coin - redeemable for one semi-custom
The Missing Piece - redeemable for one uncommon custom

ghosti's Items
Mysterious Drink - "causes a sima's shadow to not appear like the sima. Instead it causes the shadow to appear demon like" - quoted the original
Poisonous Mushroom - gives your sima a ring of fog around the neck and tail
Cursed Caviar X and XX - "X causes gills on the neck OR stomach, XX causes fins on the face OR on the front arms" - quoted the original
Fun Dip - changes a sima's tongue color and makes their tongue sparkly
Failed Injection - "causes neon glowing marks to appear on the body and changes the eyes / pawpaws / inner ears / nose to that colour too" - quoted the original
Marshmallow Skull - "Causes exposed bone. Not the full sima, Only part of the leg, or part of the tail ect. NOT the skull)" - quoted the original
Make Up - gives your sima a full face revamp-- eyes not included
Mask - gives your sima a pure white face with mime 'paint' markings
Possessed Fruit - "Gives a sima solid black eyes, The colours to go darker and when the sima speaks / opens its mouth a poisonous black fog will come out" - quoted the original
Scrapped Potion - gives your sima 1-3 eyes somewhere aside from the head
Expired Scorpion Lollypop - "Causes the sima to have a scorpion like tail, and large claws on the front paws" - quoted the original
Fluffy Candy - gives your sima a mane of fluffy fur around their neck
Random Bit of Lighter - causes your sima's fur to puff up with an electric shock

Christmas Event 2016
Hormone Fruitcake - changes the gender of one sima
Peppermint Latte - causes your sima's jewel to become striped like a peppermint spice sima-- the colors are up to you
Peppermint Ice Latte - turns your sima's jewel into ice
Peppercorn - gives your sima some additional fluff on the body
Jewel Ornament - rarity varies-- but this item changes your sima's jewel within the boundaries of the rarity of the item itself-- ex; rare = able to change to rare jewels
Ice Popsicle - gives a sima hair edits up to rare
Last edited by rem sleep on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Items - 2017

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Valentines Event 2017
Eternal Enchantment Potion - resets one sima's breeding slots completely including the soulmate perk breeding
Sen's Heart Shaped Cronut - guarantees triplets or quadruplets in a sima breeding-- 1-75 is triplets, 76-100 is quadruplets
Fused Chocolate Strawberries - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Sugar Heart Cookies - this item allows infertile simas to breed onces-- cannot be used on godly simas or inbred simas
Pixie Stix - gives your sima uncommon fangs
Box of Chocolates - allows a sima on the teen lines to breed-- this only needs to be applied to a sima once, then they can breed the normal amount of times and at the end of those breedings the item is used up
Candy Hearts - adds an eternal blush to your sima's face
Pink Peanut W&W's - removes PPS from one sima
Heart Lollipop - changes your sima's jewel shape to a heart
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store Items // All Years

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Sima Store 2013
PPS Potion - gives your sima PPS
Dye - changes the color or design on a part of a sima
Gender Swap Potion - allows you to change a sima's gender
Polish - changes a sima's eye/jewel color to anything but rainbow
Rainbow Polish - changes a sima's eyes/jewel to rainbow
Growth Dust - allows you to skip the breeding cooldown to age your kit right away
Super Growth Dust - allows you to skip the teen phase when aging your kit
Extra Slot - allows you to own one more sima
PPS Nullifier - removes PPS from a sima

Sima Store 2014/5
PPS Potion - gives your sima PPS
Dye - changes the color of a design on a sima
Gender Swap Potion - allows you to change a sima's gender
Polish - changes a sima's eye/jewel color to anything but rainbow
Rainbow Polish - changes a sima's eyes/jewel to rainbow
Growth Dust - allows you to skip the breeding cooldown to age your kit right away
Super Growth Dust - allows you to skip the teen phase when aging your kit
Extra Slot - allows you to own one more sima
PPS Nullifier - removes PPS from a sima
Horn Filer - shortens long horns, and removes short horns-- but does not add horns-- ex; if you used this item on a sima with the standard long horns they'd be shortened into the standard short horns, and if you used it on a short-horned sima they would no longer have horns at all
Scissors and Comb - gives your sima hair edits but doesn't change the hair color
Hair Dye - changes the color of a sima's hair but not the style
Jewel Filer - changes a sima's jewel rarity up to rare and can only be used on bred simas
Contacts - changes the color of a sima's eyes-- can only be solid colors
Twin Potion - guarantees twins in a sima breeding
Rainbow Dust - allows same-sex couples to breed-- is only good for one use
Super Extra Slots - one you have the max of the normal extra slots you can buy these

Hair Growth Formula - when a kit ages you can use this item to give them a standard/common hair edit-- though the hair must be a color already included on the palette
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me