ENTER: Shady alleyway.

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

ENTER: Shady alleyway.

Postby CSMintCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Go back?
Last edited by CSMintCat on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MAKE A BRIBE.

Postby CSMintCat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 am

X

---
    • Fill in the form for the item you want and post it on this thread.
    • Decide how much you'd like to offer as a bribe. A lower offer will lower your chances of getting the item.
    xx(I would recommend paying at least half the official price.)
    You will not get the gems back if you don't get the item!
    • You can buy almost any item from the event, including out-of-stock ones, but the chances of getting them will vary.
    You cannot buy MYO tickets from this shop.
    Paying the full price may not ensure that you will get certain items!
    • Shop will close approximately an hour before rollover.
    • Keep an eye out on the thread! Sometimes things other than shop items may be offered here...

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item you want:[/b] (Can be any item from the event.)
[b]How much you're offering:[/b] (Can be lower than the actual sell price.)
[b]How much it actually costs:[/b]
[b]Are you using a Devil's Heart item?:[/b]
[b]Do you have enough in the bank?:[/b]
[b]Is this a gift? If so, for who?:[/b]

X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Last edited by CSMintCat on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GET SOME GOODS.

X
X
X
X

Image x 80
Adds rare goop edit.
3/5 remaining.

X
Image x 80
Adds rare halo edit.
0/5 remaining.

X
X
X
X

---
    Fill in the form for the item you want and PM it to me with the exact title "Shady Alley Purchase", or it won't be counted!
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Item you want:[/b]
    [b]How does it cost?:[/b]
    [b]Do you have enough in the bank?:[/b]
    [b]Is this a gift? If so, for who?:[/b]

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Last edited by CSMintCat on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FOR LUCK.

One more res just in case.
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ENTER: Shady alleyway.

Postby CSMintCat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:07 am

Oh? What's this?

The shady Kalon from that one alleyway is here and... He looks a little antsy?
There's a covered basket beside him and, upon closer inspection, it appears to be moving.
Spotting you, he hurriedly beckons you over.
"I uh, found these lil guys in my house. Can't take care of 'em, so I'm giving 'em away. Not to just anyone, mind. I ain't a monster."

To get these little guys, you have to impress them!
What do you do to get them to like you?

Fruit Loops
Bronze Fire

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Which dragon? [/b]
[b]Dragon name: [/b]
[b]Impress the dragons:[/b] (Max 700 words or 2 pieces of art. 1 art piece = 350 words.)

(I'll give a heads-up when this is ending at least an hour in advance.)

Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:55 am

Username: Trollish
    Which dragon? Bronze Fire
    Dragon name: Infernus
    Impress the dragons:

He sat on the cold rooftop, looking out over the village. Things just hadn't been the same since the fog rolled in and the monsters came. He exhaled a small puff of smog from his nostrils with a flare of distaste, turning his head sharply to glance away. The purple skies were unlike his home, and he couldn't say he cared for them. Things had fallen so far from where they were once-- and no one in the village seemed to be doing much about it. Here and there people would shoo the demons from their homes with brooms and dusters, but seldom did Infernus see someone with a blade, ready to die to protect their home. It seemed to him that everyone could only be bothered to care for their own wellbeing, and it made him feel... sick.

He watched people come and go from the local tavern, the building he sat atop-- he looked down to see three well-dressed people-- who appeared to be a warrior, a spell caster and a rogue. He raised a brow-- fascinating, he hadn't seen people of combative nature in a long time-- and in that passing he felt an energy from them-- something like determination, something like-- a fire. He crawled down from the roof and followed them along, watching from the shadows of the bar as they chatted it up with the locals. Shortly after entering, combat found them-- and waves of black smog demons poured in through the windows of the building. Infernus held his breath as he watched the band of adventurers vanquish the onslaught-- their brave and valiant stances drew him to them. It had been so long since he had fought alongside someone bold-- and he'd wanted for so long to end this plight upon his home-- no, upon this world. He couldn't do it alone, however.

He crawled out from the shadows as they left and crept along behind them until they set up camp for the night. He emerged and stood before them, and before any could draw their weapons-- he spoke. His voice came as an old, dusty thing-- something almost forgotten by time itself.

"Do not engage me, travelers." He spoke, "I wish only to discuss something with you and I am not here to quarrel."

The adventurers tensed but listened to him, not fully holstering their weapons but rather holding a hand over each's respective hilt. He slipped a small smirk at this-- clever.

"You appear to be on a quest... does that happen to involve the locating of the crystals?" He asked, to which the party each gave a slow and suspicious nod. "Well... I believe I can assist you."

"Why would you want to do that?" The sorcerer asked, her staff still pointed at him.

"Does it seem to you that this is particularly beneficial to me?" He asked, tossing a taloned hand out to the side as he gestured at the sullen purple sky-- black snake-like creatures slithering across it even as they spoke. "This plague seems unending, and I have no will to live in such a disgustingly polluted world. I feel that there is a threat-- one that grows and festers as time passes on. I do not want to stand idly by as the world I live in crumbles."

"You're a dragon, though..." The knight muttered, pointing with his sword at him, "I really doubt any of this is hurting you. I mean-- dragons are known to be insanely tough, and there's not a way to just... you know."

"Kill me?" He remarked with odd boldness, as if the idea did not scare him. "In the face of death-- what makes a hero who they are is the will to deny it-- to push forwards even in that state of fear and anguish. I have watched my home-- the village-- come crumbling down in the midst of this horrible curse-- and I will watch no longer. I wish to travel with you-- to fight beside you. Let us be heroes."

The party exchanged glances of hesitance and doubt. They exchanged hushed whispers. He smirked, his golden yellow eyes glinting.

"If you would allow it, of course."

[ 700 words ]
Last edited by rem sleep on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:45 am

[ username: néktar ∙ which dragon? fruity loopers ∙ dragon name: kacey (♂) ]
Impress the dragons: (Max 700 words or 2 pieces of art. 1 art piece = 350 words.)
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Username: Kaori Miyazono.
Which dragon? Fruit Loops!!
Dragon name: Lii.

Impress the dragons:
As Keeko was walking down the street, he noticed something in an alleyway. Pausing in his tracks, he ran his fingers through his hair and he seemed to fall in love with the colorful girl. As he got closer to the little dragon, she seemed to turn her head away from him which made him pout, "Why don't you like me?" Keeko questioned, and the dragon's head was still turned away. With a heavy sigh, Keeko stood himself up as a thought came to mind, "You seem like the type to want something.. do you like getting spoiled?" At that, the dragon slightly turned her head, looking over at Keeko.

"Well, that certainly got your attention." He let out a small laugh and bit his lip, "Wait right here." He spoke, stepping away from the dragon and going to the nearest corner store, quickly grabbing a box of Froot Loops and paying for it before running outside. As he faced the dragon, Keeko crouched down and poured some of the cereal on the ground with a small smile, "Go on, eat." He set the box to the side and sat down on the ground. Sadly, the dragon turned away again and keeko just let out a huff. What else would work? What else would get this cute dragon to like him?

Suddenly, he took off his watch and took a hold of the dragon's hand before clasping the golden object onto its wrist with a small smile. At that moment, the dragon seemed kind of happy but she wouldn't let him impress her that easily. Letting out a 'hmph', the dragon lifted her chin up and sat up straight as she yet again, turned away. "Why dont you like me!" He squeaked in frustration and just sat there, trying to think of something else that'd make her happy. Then, he reached out and pet the dragon's head for a bit, "You're a soft one." He spoke, but he honestly didn't know how to make the dragon like him.

Now that he was getting a little sad and frustrated, all he could think about was talking to this dragon, but about what? Did this dragon want materialistic things or just attention? It seemed to like materialistic things more than attention, though. He stood himself up and bit his lip before checking his pockets. There, he found a lollipop in a wrapper and he took it out. Unwrapping it, he handed the sugary sweet to the creature, "I don't know what you want.." He sighed, defeated. He kept digging in his pockets, and then he found a necklace in his other one. With a frown, Keeko just stuffed it back into his pocket,"You can't have that."

Reaching out once again, Keeko scratched behind the dragon's ears and it sounded like she started to purr, or, well, it sounded like a purr. Keeko didn't really have anything else in his pockets. At least not things that the dragon would like. Scratching at the back of his neck, Keeko took out his wallet and held it out to the dragon, but she didn't take it. The dragon also took his watch off of her wrist and plopped down, rolling over and onto her back. At that, Keeko started to rub her stomach with a small laugh, but after a few minutes, the dragon rolled back over and just stared, "What do you want, hm?" He asked, but the dragon didn't even move. She just stared at his pocket. Biting his lip even harder, he slowly fished the necklace from his pocket and held it out to her, and she quickly snatched it up.

Keeko's heart broke and he crossed his arms over his chest, watching the dragon with the necklace, but as soon as she saw his heartbroken face, she dropped the necklace back into his lap. At her actions, Keeko smiled and let out a sigh. Even though the necklace was very important to him, he still wanted this sweetie to have it, so he handed it over once again. As he handed it over, Keeko stood up and turned. It was obvious that this dragon didn't want to go with him.
Last edited by recherché. on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωolfie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Username: wolfie
Which dragon? bronze fire
Dragon name: tbd
Impress the dragons: (Max 700 words or 2 pieces of art. 1 art piece = 350 words.) res with writing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Username: Cocogerber13
Which dragon? Bronze Fire
Dragon name: Coal
Impress the dragons: (Max 700 words or 2 pieces of art. 1 art piece = 350 words.)

Ember's ears perked after hearing the shady kalon's words, glad that he seemed to care about the creatures' well being. The intrigued Mage wandered closer carefully as she peered at the basket, wondering what exactly it held.

That was when the maned dragon's head popped out.

She tilted her head to the side, inspecting the dragon as it scrambled out of its make-shift nest and slunk around in a circle around her. "I suppose you were surprised to see me..." The Kalon chuckled to herself. Her gaze flickered to land on the mysterious item dealer as if to ask, "These guys won't bite, will they?"

Ember exhaled an internal sigh at the knowledge that she wouldn't get much of a reply and slowly slid herself onto the ground as if to seem less intimidating. By doing this, she allowed the young dragon to immediately inch closer. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." Ember couldn't help but notice the shivering now that the creature was away from the comfort of the basket and what seemed to be another dragon. Neatly unwrapping her own scarf from her mane, she reached out to fix it around them. This made them warm up- literally and figuratively.

The Kalon gave a snort of amusement at how much the dragon's demeanor had changed. The happy expression upon the creature's face was strikingly different from the cautious glances of moments before. Ember stayed where she was in an effort to not disrupt the child, but it was no use as they had apparently taken a liking to her tail and curled up next to her.

She was overjoyed and practically melted at the sight. Ember watched the little dragon for a couple of minutes before her attention drew to the basket again. Certainly there wasn't much for them to eat in an empty alleyway?

Ember continued to watch the dragon until it dozed off next to her. She then reached a paw to dig around in a bag on her belt, producing only a pawful of candy and water. 'This will have to do...'

Word count: 349
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me