๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open] [museum closed]

Postby honeycreeper » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:51 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 5 | the farmlands 2 | total 11 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 5 | the farmlands 2 | total 11 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 5 | the farmlands 2 | total 11 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: there's no excuse, they all woke up late. Somehow, they slept most of the day away after that late night of scary story telling and s'mores eating (Signor would like to have JP's recipe - those tasted magnificent)! Nevertheless, they still had to keep moving, at least a little bit. They decided to travel further out, into the more deserted areas of the outskirts. Less trees and vegetation - less animals as well. Bugs seem to thrive here though, so Mister R. had a blast looking at them all ! Dreamsicle did not, she hates bugs with a burning passion. She'll admit, they're pretty and cool, but at a distance. they have No Right being anywhere near her, and that's what she stands by.

The sky darkened fast and the trio wandered into what seemed like an overgrown garden; too small to be a meadow, but beautiful. Fireflies burst into existence with the darkening sky - that was the best part of going further out, there was so much more to see that wasn't there before. The trio chased each other throughout the field, catching fireflies and letting them go. Before they settled down, four flower crowns were made; one for each friend and a special one just for JP for when they see him again.
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open] [museum closed]

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:08 pm

exploration results:

LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Outskirts: 9 (this is 10th) omg weow
Farmlands: 6
Total: 15 (this is 16th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 3 (this is 4th)
Farmlands: 6
Total: 10 (this is 11th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Outskirts: 3 (this is 4th)
Farmlands: 2
Total: 5 (this is 6th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: (been forgettin about this bc school beating me w/stick uh oops) Callie is thrilled to be going out on her 10th adventure in the outskirts! She tells everyone she sees, especially Just Peachy, about this exiting new information!! Jinx seems to be losing his cold exterior, and smiles warmly at the beardog he has come to call mom. Xandra is still excited about her new crush, and can't stop talking about her! "I hope you get to meet her someday, she's an angel," she says to JP dreamily.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #12 - Dally! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy's eyes light up when he recognizes your familiar faces approaching. however he seems to shrink back slightly at the sight of the creepy critter you've tagged along with you. but alas, he gives a warm smile as xandra explains to jp about her crush. "well she better be, only an angel can come even remotely close to what you deserve!" just peachy announced protectively. like it or not, some of these explorers become like children to the old grump.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo set down a shiny rock at your paws, looking proud about his new find while on his adventure. Thought justa. Rock to some, he liked the pretty and shiny rocks. He then returned the pack with a tail wag. Mush lingered behind the group, carrying the fruit basket they had received in her mouth.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 3rd Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 13th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 3rd Trip
City: 5

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Purple Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy is grilling up some burgers and dogs on the grill he's fired up, having found it in the back of his garage. you see melon giddily rush up to you with a plate in paw, handing it over. it has mixed berries and a hot dog on it, plus a little note. you've have to read it later however as melon quickly shoos you away when just peachy casts a glance over at the two of you.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Raspberry
ImageImage
City: 2 | 0
Outskirts: 8 | 5
Farmlands: 5 | 0
Total: 15 | 5

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Image Raspberry drops the Gizmo the moment that she realizes it's found its way into her arms during the night once again! Bic screeched, hurriedly picking up the thing and putting it with the rest underneath the tattered blanket. He's huffy the rest of the trip over her behavior, giving her the cold shoulder.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new collar, cute! seems you've come back without a gizmo, much to just peachy's relief. he stares at you hard before he gruffly snorts. "best be nice to your living breathing friends wouldn't wanna take them for granted now would we?"
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 17
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 12 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #14 - Fwog! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 20, 16, 9
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 11 | 7 | 6
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: They all seem to like the doodad too! Even though none of them know how to drive. That doesn't stop all three of them from trying to claim the passenger seat! They conveniently ignore the fact the car is far too small for them to drive, anyway.
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy thinks it is comical that you all tried to fit in the car, he said something about a clown car which only confused you.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 22, 19, 14
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 7, 7, 7
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio trundles a bit slowly down the path. Pidge is feeling kind of queasy today, so the gang ambles quietly to help them get some fresh air.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #13 - Malibu! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy gives a hard stare to the gizmo cradled in your arms, however he cares much more about your physical health than his own phobia. he quietly walks on over, inspecting you with a light chuckle. "don't worry fella, water and some sleep will help ya out!"
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10 (1 farm explors) | 10 (1 farm explors) | 9 (1 farm explors)
Link to last exploration: [https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&p=138990418&hilit=EeeeeeejDoge#p138990418]here[/url]
Extra: goin to the outskirts again!!!!!!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #20 - Zaptastic! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? please make sure to fix your link !
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 0 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.25.22

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. (3
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    5 | 5 | 5
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat!
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 20, 4
Extra: Thank you! :)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. (3
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23 | 23
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 3
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:City: 1 Outskirts:3 Farmlands: 0
Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:
Sunflower dreams of finding some shark teeth one day. Or maybe traveling to a beach!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy hopes that he one day too can go to the beach, not for shark teeth, but for the sunshine.
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -16, Jen -16 Ally -16
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new bandana, snazzy!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 14
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 11
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 7
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "hey, jp! spicybo calls from the border as he trots up to the other beardog, oblakoe and luko following behind. "so i got this friendship bracelet yesterday while exploring and i got me thinking... we have actually been friends for a pretty long time!" he says with a smile.
"so i was wondering if maybe i could have your paw in marria- I MEAN UHH LIKE WE COULD HAVE MATCHING FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS PFFFFTTTTT..."

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful! just peachy raises and eyebrow as you stop half-way through your sentence, however he lingers to hear the rest of it out. he looks almost perplexed, as if confused by what you truly meant. hesitantly he answers back to you. "i wouldn't mind getting matching friendship bracelets, might be kinda neat! nobody has asked me to match with them before..." just peachy trails off... wait, are his cheeks getting pinker? before you can investigate any further he peels off, shouting something "oh my gosh the- t-the- uh the ducks! I have to get back to the ducks, sorry gotta blast!"
werepickle wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: werepickle
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pine ~ Eclipse ~ Koda
ImageImageImage
Pine 8 - Eclipse 4 - Koda 4
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra:
Excited as usual Pine waited at the for the two slowpokes eager to variety of chickens at the farm
Slowly walking out the door Eclipse mumbled a sentence but went unheard due to the apricot he was munching on
Koda was jumpy than usual as just peachys warning rattled around in his head. 'Maybe a walk would help distract my mind' he thought

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Ohrange Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy watched as your trio hobbled, his eyes dancing across the group. he gives a warm smile to you "don't go eating that magnoot now!"
Gr33dQU33N wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Gr33dQU33N
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The outskirts: 8! Elsewhere: 0!
Link to last exploration: !!!
Extra: Sugar goes to find more paper but instead finds stinky socks, yuck!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned sporting a new halo! I always knew you were an angel. just peachy is glad that this time around you didn't find stinky socks, but instead a clothing item. "how charming!"
Skollrous wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
[Olive] - [Acai]
[8] Olive Tracker
[6] Acai Tracker
Extra: N/A

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 4 city | 0 elsewhere
Link to last exploration: โค
Extra: It's not what it looks like!! Promise!!! It just showed up!
...Maybe that's why they're dangerous? Shifty looking eyes...
Pavo gives Lil' Blue a long, hard, gloopy stare. Don't do anything funny, now, little man.

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #2 - Smoothie! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy's eyes just about bulge out of his head, flopping over. you now have three of the creepy critters, however just peachy puts on his best brave face and gives you a thumbs up.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 6 | Overall Scavenges: 6 | Overall Scavenges: 6
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 1 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 1 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 1 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: For some reason, today was just NOT the trios day.. They seem to brood and sulk after their wandering, but theyโ€™ll be just fine, they always bounce back..

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy hoped the vegetables gathered would help the trio's energy spark back up. "eat those greens, keep your immune system clean!" he rhymed, giving a grin, quite clearly proud of himself.
Adam Stanheight wrote:
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15 & 17
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie does his trick this time, hes making it look like hes taking off his thumb but hes clearly just moving his other thumb

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy stares in amazement as the thumb is seemingly removed from your hand. he just about faints, trying to then figure out how in the world with what sorcery you were able to do such a thing.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 5 | the farmlands 2 | total 11 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 5 | the farmlands 2 | total 11 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 5 | the farmlands 2 | total 11 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: there's no excuse, they all woke up late. Somehow, they slept most of the day away after that late night of scary story telling and s'mores eating (Signor would like to have JP's recipe - those tasted magnificent)! Nevertheless, they still had to keep moving, at least a little bit. They decided to travel further out, into the more deserted areas of the outskirts. Less trees and vegetation - less animals as well. Bugs seem to thrive here though, so Mister R. had a blast looking at them all ! Dreamsicle did not, she hates bugs with a burning passion. She'll admit, they're pretty and cool, but at a distance. they have No Right being anywhere near her, and that's what she stands by.

The sky darkened fast and the trio wandered into what seemed like an overgrown garden; too small to be a meadow, but beautiful. Fireflies burst into existence with the darkening sky - that was the best part of going further out, there was so much more to see that wasn't there before. The trio chased each other throughout the field, catching fireflies and letting them go. Before they settled down, four flower crowns were made; one for each friend and a special one just for JP for when they see him again.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful! when you arrive back from your trip out to the wastes, you see just peachy waiting for you. he has a chef hat on with his shades, flipping patties when he notices you. he gives a wide, warm, watery smile as he graciously accepts the flower crown. "ya hungry??" he asks enthusiastically, grabbing hold of the plates and serving up some fresh patties on buns, garnishing them with all types of goodies. he smiles and enjoys a picnic style dinner with the crew.

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Adam Stanheight » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16 & 18
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie is content in his clownery
xxxxxx
๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ!
๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xxxxxxxxXhorhas - He/It
xxxCanadian - Artist - Horror junkie
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
xArt
Shop

x.โœ‚
Trades
x.โœ‚
Carrd
x.โœ‚
Credit
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
Adam Stanheight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 23, 20, 15
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 8, 8, 8
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Just Peachy finds a novelty card in his mailbox with a goofy joke on the front. The inside is inscribed neatly with:
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ; ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“๐“€. ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ. ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ, ๐’ซ๐’พ๐’น๐‘”๐‘’. Scrawled on the back is: ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ!!!!!! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜น
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:19 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14
Extra: โ™ฅ
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:31 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 0 | 0
Total: 6 | 0

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Raspberry has grown tired of Bic's consistent dependency on the Gizmos. Dynomite offers her a nice stroll through the fields and she takes them up on the offer.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageโ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage Image Image โ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:57 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 21, 17, 10
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 12 | 8 | 7
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Extra: The trio is rather confused by just peachy's comment, but they are glad they amused him regardless. As they set off for their next adventure, the trio debates what they think they will find today. All three of them are hoping for something different, but that just means that hopefully, they'll be happy no matter what they end up finding!
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:03 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: namiwami
Item You're Donating: gizmo #9 - Pengwing, gizmo #16 - Lil' Blue, and gizmo #2 - Smoothie
Image Image Image
Proof: pengwing, lil' blue, and smoothie!!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 0!
pavo wants to rid of these beasts once and for all
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:58 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 1 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.26.22

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item You're Donating: Image x1 Image x1 Image x1 Image x1Image x1
Proof: gizmo #12 - Dally!, gizmo #21 - Sunshine!, gizmo #3 - Kiwi!, Letter G Magnoot! ,gizmo #6 - Snowball
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 8 Total!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: Explore the Outskirts 10 times
Proof (if applicable): xx?
Last edited by Melybelly on Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:03 pm