Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

Postby DovieCaba » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:28 am

Username: DovieCaba
Last Explore Date: April 4th
Item Bonus: n/a
Image Image
DovieCaba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:31 am

Folmes wrote:Username: Folmes
Last Explore Date: April 4th
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm

Day 2

Athena - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”
    Your item will be added to your inventory shortly.

24Beaver01 - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”
    Nothing :c

rat - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Cremello Rosmarin Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Eevee55 - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 flower voucher 4/10

Desmond - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 flower voucher 4/6

MazBourne - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

coaliev - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Blood Bay Dun Morage W/ Birdcatcher Spots Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

strangetales - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Sooty Black Chestnut Candyleaf Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

NoodleDOOT - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on X1 Flower Voucher 4/6

BunnyBeam - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Sugar Cubes! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Outer - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Tea Voucher 4/6

chellerd - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

HowlingHooves - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Flower Voucher 4/7

Echo Revna - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

BaachenBits - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

mirapheonix - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

.henloimmabirb. - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

DovieCaba - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

Folmes - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:37 pm

Username: ►Athena◄
Last Explore Date: April 5th
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:43 pm

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:53 pm

Username: Echo Revna
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸

VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicshadowdemon » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:03 pm

Can't believe I missed this happening!

Username: angelicshadowdemon
Last Explore Date: N/A
Item Bonus: N/A
Hello!
Image (It me.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelicshadowdemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:05 pm

Username: Glitch.Drowned
    Last Explore Date: n/a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:10 pm

Username: MazBourne