🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Winter Holidays Festival 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Winter Holidays Festival 2022

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:41 am

Dec. 18 - Dec 24th

Overview wrote:It's a lovely December morning. Flurries of snow are drifting through the air when you're walking down the sidewalk on a morning stroll! Whooooosh.. a flyer for something just landed right in front of you. It's a flyer for the Winter Holidays Festival! You remember how fun the last festivals were.. so off you go, excited as ever!

Welcome to the Fluffox 2022 Winter Holidays Festival!
I'll be your host for this event, Leon! The last event went so well, and I'm quite excited to host another one! We hope you'll enjoy it! β™‘

Shop List
β–ͺ︎ Connor and Starlight's Snowflake Shop

Activities List
β–ͺ︎ Snow Angel Making! - Presented by leonscharizard

β–ͺ︎ Corn Maze! - Presented by leonscharizard

β–ͺ︎ Ice Hockey! - Presented by Xynthalium

β–ͺ︎ Aqua's Game Center - Presented by HamLikesHam
Last edited by leonscharizard on Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Snow Angel Making

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:41 am

Snow Angel Making

About wrote:You walk over to a large field of snow! A cute, red Fluffox comes over to you. "Hi! I'm Merle. You should go give Snow Angel making a try! Sometimes you can find some cool snowflakes hidden in the snow!

About (Cont.) wrote:Let's make some snow angels! Once per day (Day resets at CS rollover) you may go into the field and make a snow angel! One snow angel will earn you 20 Snowflakes.

Code: Select all
This event is now over, thank you for playing with us!

Last edited by leonscharizard on Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Corn Maze Races

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:23 am

Leon's Corn Maze Races
The final race will run Saturday, December 24th!

About wrote:"You walk over to the Corn Maze. It seems Miracle is hosting them again.. but she's all dressed-up! "Hey!! Like my new outfit? They're my royal robes.. now, as a new queen, I command you to RACE!!

About (Cont.) wrote: This is the Corn Maze! A tricky labyrinth, Fluffoxes like to race each other to see who can get to the center first!

The Corn Maze results will be posted at about 10PM EST (3 hours after CS rollover) every day. This time may vary, but expect it around then! Due to life circumstances, it may be posted the following morning.

This booth opens immediately at launch (Dec. 17), but the first race won't be run until December 18th.

Fluffoxes that don't win will stay entered, so you don't need to repost your form!

You can only win from this booth once. After that, you can't enter it anymore.

Prizes wrote:1st Place
300 Snowflakes, the exclusive item 1st Place Ribbon and a new Fluffox friend!

2nd Place
100 Snowflakes and the exclusive item 2nd Place Ribbon!

Entries wrote:Thanks for Playing!

Entry Form wrote:
Races are closed! Thanks for playing with us!

Good luck! β™‘
Last edited by leonscharizard on Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:56 am, edited 23 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Ice Hockey

Postby miissingyou » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:26 am

ICE
HOCKEY
--------------

Two Fluffoxes will be placed in a bracket. RNG will decide which one wins. This will continue until there is one final winner at the end of the event! All users participating will win a participation prize. In between bracket posts, you can ask your Fluffox to dig in the snow. Who knows, maybe they might find something? Only time will tell! Post the form(s) below if you would like to enter. <3

ImageImage

"You're back, you're back! We're so glad to see you again, friend! The nearby lake is frozen over, so let's play some hockey!"

"It shouldn't be too difficult. If yer bored, just go ahead n' dig around. Maybe another Fluffox had somethin' of theirs buried in the snow."

"Once you've lost, you can't enter again! You can keep digging for stuff on the sidelines, though!"

"We ain't gonna take nobody else once there's 14 Fluffoxes, or seven brackets. Get in while ya can."

THE CURRENT BRACKET wrote:Image
STAR (ZeroToInfinity)
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hockey Prizes
Participation prize ~ 50 Snowflakes

Digging Prizes
Pink Custom Ticket ~ Single Heart Ticket ~ A new friend!

Booth-Specific Prizes

ImageImage
Large Snowflake - Can be any PASTEL color
Sleigh Bells - Silver, Gold, Dark Gray, Deep Blue, Deep Red, or Deep Green

Forms

Entry form - Post this ONE TIME!
---

Digging form - Post this whenever it says "BREAK TIME!" on a results post if you want to dig!
---
Last edited by miissingyou on Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:51 am, edited 21 times in total.
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Winter Holidays Festival 2022

Postby Goji ✦ Dragon » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:36 am

Gift Exchange

peaches wrote:Welcome to the gift exchange!
And, thanks for participating!
This particular event is now over

At the end of this event the person that gifted their
daily gifts the most would win a prize!
Congratulations to @Aizaka ! Please see the
Final results below.

As a final present from me, everyone can claim
3 additional items from this event!
(In case you’re not sure what items you’ve already won
Check if your name is in purple in the result posts below
Happy holidays!

18th December result
19th December result
20th December result
21st December N/A
22nd December result
23rd December result
24th December (last day) result

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

customisable Scarf
[1]
Deer antlers
[2]
Trail of Snowflakes
[3]
[In case you don’t
see the previous item]
Shiny nose
[4]
Snowy friend
[5]
Star topper
[6]
Bell bow
[7]

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[b]I am claiming gifts![/b]
[b]Numbers:[/b] [] [] []
[b]Username:[/b]

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center]
Last edited by Goji ✦ Dragon on Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Goji ✦ Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HamLikesHam » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:43 am

Aqua’s Game Center!

H-Hey there! My name is Aqua, and I’m Sodapop’s friend!

(She dragged me to this istg) anyways, Welcome to the Game Center! At the Game Center,
there are going to be multiple games you can play! Some like truth or dare, advent calendars, etc!
The prizes all vary on luck, so make sure to find a lucky charm!

The Advent Calendar!

Hey there! Ya miss me? If you don’t know who I am, my name is Sodapop, and I hosted the Halloween game thread two or three months ago! Time really does fly by doesn’t it?

Anyways, the advent calendar will be a calendar, where you fill out a form everyday to get some new prizes. The ultimate prize will be on the 24th of December, so ya better get on here and claim it! It really does give off a bunch of holiday spirit, doesn’t it?

RULES:

1. Do not claim a prize more than once in a day. It confuses everyone.

2. Do not complain about the prize

3. Do not try to claim a past day just because you missed it.

CURRENT DAY: ???

CURRENT PRIZE: 1000 snowflakes

Form to claim daily prize:

[color=#FF40FF]I’d like to claim an advent calendar prize![/color]
[b]Which day?:[/b]
[b]What will you claim?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Truth or dare?

H-Hi again! Have you ever played a game of truth or dare with your friends? It’s always a fun game to bond over, or fight over sometimes… For those that don’t know, truth or dare is a game where someone asks you, β€œTruth or dare?” And the player responds either truth, or dare. If you say truth, the person asks a question and you have to tell the truth! If you choose dare, the person β€œdares” you to do something :3

How this will work:

Everyday, at 8 PM EST, I will say β€œWho wants to play truth or dare?” And the first 3-4 people who answer will be asked β€œTruth or dare.” The first person will be asked, and if they say truth, I will ask a fun question that the person will answer truthfully. (Questions are something like, what’s your fav music, fav food, funnest place you’ve been to, etc) If they say dare, I will dare them to do something! (Of course the dare is totally optional, you don’t have to do it, but it ruins the game overall. THE DARES WILL NOT BE SOMETHING BAD. THEY WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE β€œI dare you to go play a forum game!” Or β€œI dare you to draw something cool!”) Each player can only participate in truth or dare 3 times max! Trying to do any more will result in a warning

Prizes

Each player who plays truth or dare each gets a prize that vary! From some trinkets, to some Fluffoxes, or to some custom items! (They will be a mystery until they get received)

The Beauty Contest!

Ever wonder who can create the most beautiful… most amazing, powerful snowman? Well, now you can, by playing this game! Obviously, we all know I am the most beautiful, and no snowman can ever be as beautiful as me, but it’s worth a try ain’t it?I will give you a empty snowman, but it’s missing all their accessories, missing their face, and their limbs too..? It’s your job to give them a massive glowup. Can you be the best designer?

Prizes

Each player will receive a participation prize if they enter, about 50 snowflakes. The winner will be awarded a Fluffox and about 500 snowflakes. Each entry will be counted, and on the last day of the festival, the entries will be put into a poll, and people will vote on the best snowman. THE LINES MAY BE ALTERED OR REPLACED.

Empty snowman: Image

Entry form:

[b]Id like to enter the Beauty contest![/b]
[b]Snowman entry:[/b]
Thanks for entering!
Last edited by HamLikesHam on Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:07 am, edited 22 times in total.
HamLikesHam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈 FLUFFOXES 🌈 ~ Snowflake Shop

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:36 am

Image Image
Connor and Starlight's Snowflake Shop
About wrote:There's a stand near the market side of the festival. There's two Fluffoxes at the stand, one of which is the shopkeeper, Connor! The other one seems a lot younger, and she's scribbling on some paper, seemingly making a sign. You walk over to see the selection. "Hey! How've you been? Me and my niece here, Starlight, have a good stock of stuff in return for some sparkly snowflakes." Starlight giggles and waves at you.

Selection wrote:
Head
Peppermint Cane - 10 Snowflakes
This item comes in only one variant, sorry!

Body
Holly Tie - 20 Snowflakes

Holiday Lights - 15 Snowflakes

Companions
Snowman Friend - 50 Snowflakes
Image Image
Customizable! Comes in two variants: "Pepperminty" or "Snowy Flakes"!

Tree Friend - 20 Snowflakes

Other

Purchasing and Application Forms wrote:Buying An Item(s)
[center] I'm buying an item(s)!
Username:
Item(s) I'm purchasing:
How many Snowflakes this costs me:
How many Snowflakes this leaves me:[/center]

Applying An Item(s)
[center] I'm applying an item(s)!
Username:
Item(s) I'm applying (please make a separate form if you want different items separately):
The Fluffox I'm applying the item(s) to:
Proof of item purchase:
Customization: (n/a if not applicable! if left blank and item is customizable, artist will customize item to fit your fluffox's colors)[/center]

leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:03 am

now open!! :3
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:04 am

Mark!
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:06 am

I wanna make a snow angel!

Username: TikoTheHuman
Date: 12/17/22
The amount of Snowflakes I had before: 0
The amount of Snowflakes I have now: 20
Other: <3
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
Other clickables! <3
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me