☀ Sweetens ☀ Trick or Sweet 2022 - Over

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Trick or Sweet 2022 🎃 (Treaters Open!)

Postby Saeli » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:37 am

Collecting My Daily Candy!
Username;; Saeli
Number of Candies I have Now;; 22
Date;; 10.28
Other;; - doesn't have 10.27 costume or candy jar candies added in yet

I'm going through the corn maze!
Username + ID; Saeli 102202
Path of Choice; right path
Date; 10.28

I’m guessing how many candies are in the candy jar!
Username + ID: Saeli 102202
Date: 28/10
Guess (between 1-100): 73

"Who's That?!"
Username + ID: Saeli 102202
Date: 10.28
Guess: Demon
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:58 am

Username;; asternaut
Number of Candies I have Now;; 24
Date;; 10.28
Other;;

"Who's That?!"
Username + ID: Asternaut 354100
Date: 10/28
Guess: angel

Username + ID; Asternaut 354100
Path of Choice; Left path
Date; 10/28

Username + ID: Asternaut 354100
Guess (between 1-100): 21
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:05 am

Username;; mrs
Number of Candies I have Now;; 7
Date;; 10.28
Other;;

Username + ID; mrs #1026844
Path of Choice; straight
Date; 10/28

Username + ID: mrs #1026844
Guess (between 1-100): 32

"Who's That?!"
Username + ID: mrs #1026844
Date: 10/28
Guess: cat
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:16 am

```
Username;; Fourd
Number of Candies I have Now;; 2
Date;; 10.28
Other;;``` better late than never 😭
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:26 am

Here's My End of The Deal. Now Yours.
Username;; Asternaut
Treater Number.;; 2
Amount Of Candy I Had Before;; 25
Amount Of Candy I Have Now;; 0
Other;; got the last one in a tradeee
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:29 am

Asternaut wrote:Here's My End of The Deal. Now Yours.
Username;; Asternaut
Treater Number.;; 2
Amount Of Candy I Had Before;; 25
Amount Of Candy I Have Now;; 0
Other;; got the last one in a tradeee

or treater 15 if 2 was taken
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanillachapstick » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:37 am

Someone's lights just turned on! The first user to quote this post saying "Trick or Sweet!" gets the candy!

jackie | adult | she/her
mod / artist for Sweetens
trade me!
vanillachapstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:37 am

vanillachapstick wrote:
Someone's lights just turned on! The first user to quote this post saying "Trick or Sweet!" gets the candy!

trick or sweet!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanillachapstick » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 am

mrs wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:

trick or sweet!

Congrats!
You have earned some candy, and you now have 8 candies in your storage.
This is your 2nd candy of the day, and your 4th quotepost claimed.

jackie | adult | she/her
mod / artist for Sweetens
trade me!
vanillachapstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Trick or Sweet 2022 🎃 (Open!)

Postby transparent cow! » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:59 am

10/26
Wow! some of you guys are naturals at this, while the others not so lucky. If you think anyone's missing let us know, we'll send in a search party later in the night!

Left path;
Onion - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+3 Candy]

mallowpop - you must've taken a wrong turn! you've stumbled into an eerie area! you become paranoid and suddenly ghosts surround you, spooky! they seem friendly enough [+ Ghost Friends item]

Melsride - while exploring you stub your toe on something! after picking it up it turns out to be just a broom! Nothing too special [+ Mini Broom item]

almond.milk - while exploring you stub your toe on something! after picking it up it turns out to be just a broom! Nothing too special [+ Mini Broom item]

AliceMorte - while making your way out of the maze it seems like a little someone must've followed you out! The little barn cat must've gotten lost and seems to want to go with you! congrats!

dragoness129 - while exploring you stub your toe on something! after picking it up it turns out to be just a broom! maybe it flies, take it for a spin! [+ Broom item]

coffee.berry - after making it out of the corn maze Binx was happy to see you! he celebrates and places a pair of plastic fangs, cool! [+ Fangs item]

yandere - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+1 Candy]

Asternaut - while exploring you stub your toe on something! after picking it up it turns out to be just a broom! Nothing too special [+ Mini Broom item]

vanillachapstick - while making your way out of the maze it seems like a little someone must've followed you out! The little barn cat must've gotten lost and seems to want to go with you! congrats!

Right path;
JoyfulRam - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+1 Candy]

wafflefalaffle - while on your way you hear a howl in the distance, causing you to pick up speed. while you panicked you tripped over a vine and fall over, something had caught up to you! you look up to find a sweeten standing over you, they lift you up, congrats!

Eevee55 - while on your way you hear a howl in the distance, causing you to pick up speed. while you panicked you tripped over a vine and fall over, something had caught up to you! you look up to find a sweeten standing over you, they lift you up, congrats!

TheWildThings - you were just minding your business when a breeze hits the field, causing someones loose hat to fly off and into your face! Finders keepers! [+ Witches Hat item]

Exile - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+3 Candy]

[kat] - after making it out of the corn maze Binx was happy to see you! he celebrates and places a pair of plastic fangs, cool! [+ Fangs item]

Zigzagoon - while exploring you stub your toe on something! after picking it up it turns out to be just a broom! maybe it flies, take it for a spin! [+ Broom item]

crowthefrostyfloof - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+2 Candy]

Music_Lover - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+2 Candy]

Saeli - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+4 Candy]

Zatty - you must've taken a wrong turn! you've stumbled into an eerie area! you become paranoid and hear faint mewls; suddenly ghosts surround you, spooky! they seem friendly enough [+ Cat Ghosts item]

Straight ahead;
Lilbit - after making it out of the corn maze Binx was happy to see you! he celebrates and places a pair of plastic fangs, cool! [+ Fangs item]

redpandasareLIFE - you were just minding your business when a breeze hits the field, causing someones loose hat to fly off and into your face! Finders keepers! [+ Witches Hat item]

FleaTea - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+1 Candy]

♡cat2♡ - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+2 Candy]

Booberry Smoothie - you must've taken a wrong turn! you've stumbled into an eerie area! you become paranoid and suddenly ghosts surround you, spooky! they seem friendly enough [+ Ghost Friends item]

Fishkin - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+2 Candy]

rileyistired - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+1 Candy]

NurseMikan - while on you were on your way to the end you stubbled across some candy on the floor! It's covered in dirt and grass though,, still good! [+2 Candy]

Hazel the dumb cat - while walking you find a small pumpkin, its adorable and you couldn't leave it behind; so you take it and run off. hopefully they wont charge you [+ Tiny Pumpkin item]
Last edited by transparent cow! on Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me