๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Nova-Moshi » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 4 City, 9 Outskirts, 5 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 6 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: As soon as they were done with their daily outing, the pair of beardogs meandered their way by Just Peachy's early. Aurora approached the kindly old bear and set down a bag by his feet. "You've been so kind to us Mr.JP sir...we had to return the favor to you! My lil' seashell here made you and your family some fresh fruit kabobs, cut in the shape of stars and planets! She's such an artist..." Aurora rumbled as she bumped against her shy mate.
"It's not much, compared to what you've done for us but ah- we really do appreciate your kindness JP." Indie murmured, flashing a genuine smile his way.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”
โ€ขNova She/Her
โ€ขWriting/Gaming ImageImage
โ€ขCookie Runโ™กKirbyโ™กPokemon
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:38 pm

exploration results:

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
ย ย ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: bepis is way too hyped to be dragging his friends out into the wilds... >:)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy narrows his eyes at the two newcomers, however a smile quickly spreads across his snout, he seems to approve of your trio!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 8]
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 7 | 7 | 7
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy approves of your healthy snack choices!
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username:Strawberry.Wyne
Achievement:Visit the Farmlands 20 times
Proof (if applicable): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~A grin settled onto Mirtiloโ€™s muzzle as he spotted your little family. He felt warmth grow a little in his chest, happiness and love. Even though the pups had yet to make their appearance, they seemed to be bringing their dysfunctional little family together. โ€œHey! You got it up and running!โ€ he chirped, happily as he waddled over to where you were lounging in the jacuzzi. He cheeks warmed at your nickname before returning a small peck to your muzzle as he climbed in to rest beside you. He stretched himself out, letting the warmth of the water comfort his slightly achy belly. โ€œHe definitely seems more relaxed, cheerful even.โ€ he replied, feeling relieved and happy that both him and JP were on good terms now. Thorne and Mush both relaxed in the shade beside the jacuzzi, chatting to the couple of lovebirds about the soon coming pubbies and the prospective names.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10th Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 20th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Thorne
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 3nd Trip
City: 0

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. upon your tiring trek through the farmlands melon is waiting with you with some slushies in paw, seems he went to the convenient store nearby and snagged you both two. on a hot day like this one it was much appreciated. it seemed just peachy was somewhere in the garage, busying himself, which gave the pair some time alone, melon leaning onto you as he gives a content sigh. "yknow, i always dreamed about being a pap to some pubbies one day. i never thought that was at all possible until we met... we'll be great, don't you think? two paps taking on the world! but.... do... um... do you ever feel nervous?" melon looks up at you with two bright blue eyes, and you can tell this may have been something he's worried about before.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 7

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 7

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
spicybos eyes widen as just peachy confesses to him with that silly ole nickname. "really?! t-thats grea-" hes cut off by a swift kiss to the forehead and before spicybo knows it just peachy is in his garage. it takes him a few moments of blushing and frukto snickering but eventually spicybo shakes his entire body and starts off towards the farmlands. "s-seeya melon," he calls.
"i knew they liked each other. way too obvi man," says krestikoe to frukto.

the next day spicybo is naturally nervous to see just peachy again but this time its krestikoe that talks him into going.
"you gotta face your fears and go for it," krestikoe explains as they head to just peachys. spicybos heart skips a beat when he sees jp again. "hes so beautiful," spicybo whispers to frukto. "go say hi!"
spicybo pads up to jp and smiles sheepishly. "hey... sup...?"
he blushes a little and kicks up some dirt again as he waits for an answer, then frukto races past him. "SKUNK!!!" she screams into the farmlands.
"oh god gotta go, sorry jp!!!" spicybo says quickly as he and krestikoe follow frukto away from the garage.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy was adjusting his shades in the reflection of the jacuzzi water when he heard the familiar voices of your trio coming up. he shot himself a thumbs up in the reflection, smoothing down some parts of fur that were messed about by the day's chores. he turned around on his heels as you approached, giving a shining grin. "oh hey, just doing some busy work around here... hey maybe later would you uh... wanna..." but before jp could get the words out the word 'skunk' hit the air like a police siren and jp whipped around to see a chonky territorial skunk bolting after your trio. he scrunched up his snout and rushed to get insid ethe garage, not wanting a face-off to occur in his beautiful garden.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 32, 28, 21
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 22 | 18 | 17
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three are clearly excited about the reveal of the practically finished motorcycle. They all think it looks amazing! They are quite pleased with their find of a doodad as well!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy has wheeled the second tire on over to the finished painted motorcycle, attaching it on and giving a wide grin. "you lot, cmere!" he calls in excitement. "feast your eyes, you are the first beardogs to take a glance at he fully finished bike! what do you think??"
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 34, 32, 26 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 19, 19, 19
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Pidge's eyes grow wide as they ask excitedly about JP's new crush!! They want all the gossip!!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy excitedly spills all the tea of his current happenings, describing spiceybo and how he gives him 'butterflies of the heart'
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny & Bic
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 2 | 2
Outskirts: 5 | 10
Farmlands: 7 | 7
Total: 14 | 19

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: ImageImageBic carries the two doodads with him today; he has to admit they are pretty rad. Sunny is almost at ease, it seems the Gizmos' grip on Bic has been lifted and finally he can return to normality.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy is inspired by this revelation of a change for you, in fact is as both impressed as he is surprised. he pats your back proudly, having had faith once more restored in beardogity. "see it ain't so bad, now everyone can admire your doodads without the fear of any dangers that are caused... by the... hm, well. anyway! nice catch today, some fresh fruit from a farmer ain't half bad!"
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 34 | 34
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 14
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 7 | total 22 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 7 | total 22 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 7 | total 22 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The trio didn't spend too long out in the outskirts. Signor collected some nuts and berries for snacking and they made their way further out; up and down hills, through the various meadows and kept on walking. It took all day, but they eventually made it through the outskirts in a few hours. Since they've been traveling back and forth, Mister R. had the most wonderful idea to track the fastest way through, and it worked like a charm! Of course, there's more scenic ways through the outskirts, but for an adventurer trying to get the most out of their miles, this path worked best.

The sun was starting to set when the trio finally reached the beginning of the farmlands. Greenery has slowly turned to wheat and dead plants and in the distant is that big red building that stands.

'Ya know guys, I wonder what that building actually is. It looks pretty old, what's the history behind it?' Dreamsicle's question got her friends pondering as well. Maybe they would run into a nice farmer who would be happy to tell them some stories, or they could always ask the museum curator when they head back to the city.

Before the sun set all the way, the three friends decided to search for anymore signs or different paths that might not have been there before. And when the sun did set they would head inside the red building and search for those machines that the note mentioned.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. it appears that it is time to settle in for the night, this long adventure thus far bringing many new memories as you had run into a farmer earlier in the day who offered you fresh fruit in exchange for some work. as you head into the big red barn, you are greeted by a new face! Image the stranger ponders your group for a moment, what appears to be a strand of wheat hanging from their mouth. "howdy folks. what're ya doin' out in my barn?" the stranger asks. you each see the pointy horns of the stranger glow in the dim lantern lights that are hung around the barn. you all gulp and exchange glances, the stranger unmoving as they study you with a frown. you're about to start profusely apologizing when a buckling laugh erupts from the stranger, their hooves clicking against the dirt ground of the barn. "pah! i'm just pulling your tails, name's ceral milk, a pleasure. i got a few stories to tell about some lost places out there in the big open space, ya wanna hear?" you all eagerly nod and take a seat around cm, who gives you all riveting tales into the night.
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: once in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 28
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 10

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 18 (1 farm explors) | 18 (1 farm explors) | 18 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goes for a bit exploring from the farma in the morning

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. (3
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/4/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Memphis, tbn, tbn
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7, 0, 0
Extra: Unfortunately, Memphis chose to leave his younger brother Pip behind and come with his much cooler friends this time :(

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with an eyebrow piercing! Wow what would your m0mther say? just peachy is busy watering hi planter pots in his garden when he looks up and spots you approaching, this time with new companions. he gives them a polite wave and eyes you. "careful now disregarding pack mates yknow, sometimes that's all you got in the world!"
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:| City:0 Outskirts: 4 Farmlands: 1

Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 6 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: boink
Extra: "H-Help out with naming it...?" says Bernard. "Well gee, that sounds great!"

And Pavo and its friends spent a good, long while trying to think up a good name for the thing. It wanders the outskirts thoughtfully, a bit of a spring in its stepโ€”this was a high honor, helping name the motorcycle! When it comes across Just Peachy again, this time it has a sketchbook. There's a couple pages with words pre-scribbled on them, which it eagerly holds up to the other beardog, tail wiggling around.

It's hard to think up a good name for a vehicle! I've never done that before!
But I think you should name it after yourself, or maybe one of your friends or family!
Since you put so much work into it, I think the name should be very loving.

...It flips a page, grinning to itself.

I also thought of a good one out adventuring, though:
BEPIS BIKE

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! upon your return just peachy was grinding up more pineapple flavored slushies, handing one to melon and mirtilo, his tail curling up in delight. he smiled wide when he saw you, waltzing over and offering you a pineapple slushie of your own, and on a hot day like this, it was mighty refreshing. "there you are friend, it's been a while hasn't it? I was afraid you might have gotten lost out there!" just peachy exclaimed, giving you a friendly pat on the shoulder. he looked over at your writing, his eyes dancing across the page as he smiled. "my my that's a fine idea for a name!! the bepis bike... oh! you haven't seen it yet have you, it's fully complete now!" just peachy rushes over to a tarp and pulls it off, revealing the motorcycle in all her spray-painted glory. now that was a bepis bike if you've ever seen one!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 9 Outskirts, 5 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 6 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: As soon as they were done with their daily outing, the pair of beardogs meandered their way by Just Peachy's early. Aurora approached the kindly old bear and set down a bag by his feet. "You've been so kind to us Mr.JP sir...we had to return the favor to you! My lil' seashell here made you and your family some fresh fruit kabobs, cut in the shape of stars and planets! She's such an artist..." Aurora rumbled as she bumped against her shy mate.
"It's not much, compared to what you've done for us but ah- we really do appreciate your kindness JP." Indie murmured, flashing a genuine smile his way.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy watched in wonder as the little planter pots in his garden had started to sprout tiny little buds, his tail wiggling in excitement. he was a proud plant dad, whatever that meant, melon had nicknamed him plant dad king and he was sticking with it. when you two came back from your adventure out in the outskirts, his eyes lit up. "my my.... that is very kind of you two, seriously... never worry bout nothing i do for you, any beardog should do the same for such a sweet pair! say, you wanna join us, i got a grand idea!" just peachy snagged the fresh fruit kebabs and threw them on the grill, along with a couple teriyaki chicken kebabs, having them a tropic bbq dinner together, melon joining in the fun as they all sat down and shared fun summer memories.

end of exploration posts! feel free to post below this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:54 pm

Letโ€™s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo took the slushy with a grateful smile, thanking you for the tasty treat on such a toasty day. He rested himself back again you after pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead. He listened to your words, his eyes grazing the sky as he watched the clouds drift by overhead. โ€œI get nervous, but only a little. I know weโ€™ll be great. Youโ€™ll be great.โ€ he reassured gently, moving his head so that he could make eye contact with you. Of course Mirtilo felt nervous about being a dad. He never knew his own parents so how was he sure that he could even be a good father to his pubbies? But that wasnโ€™t something he wanted to voice, especially not when Melon was anxious about the soon coming babies pups.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 6th Trip
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 11th Trip
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

โ™ก Thorne
Outskirts: 1st Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 0
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:03 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 29
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 11
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:07 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: grey doodad #1, green doodad #1
Proof: inv
grey doodad green doodad
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 0!
Last edited by Jasmyn on Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ImagexxxImage
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jasmyn
She/They
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ข
TH | Trades
credit
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 33, 29, 22
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 23 | 19 | 18
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: As the trio approaches, they are excited to see the motorcycle! They all gush excitedly about how cool it is, clearly in awe of it. They also feel honored to be the first beardogs to see it finished! Grinning, they tell just peachy they can't wait to see him while they're out on their adventures!
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:10 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/5/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ImagexxxImage
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jasmyn
She/They
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ข
TH | Trades
credit
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:58 pm

ย ย ย 

ย 
ย 
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    1 | 1 | 1
Extra: as they return to visit JP again before this day's trek, bepis and brian
look excited to go out, while aristotle seems a bit more nervous. he didn't have a bad
time yesterday or anything, he's just not used to going out and seeing other beardogs
much (which is why he agreed to go to the farmlands, where there aren't very many
strangers). he had been skittish around JP yesterday, but he smiles a bit as he sees
him today, seemingly warming up to the kind beardog.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย 
ImageImageImage
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:01 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: redpandasareLIFE
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0 overall
Link to last exploration: N/A
Extra: Thank you!!
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:08 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -25, Jen -25, Ally -25
Extra: Looking for something cool!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me