🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [open]

Postby Adam Stanheight » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 & 9
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie has eaten his notebook, odd because his mouth seems to be his mask
xxxxxx
π™Όπš’ πšŒπšŠπš–πšŽπš›πšŠ πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš•πš’πšŽ!
π™Έπš πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš‘πš˜πš  𝚝𝚘.

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
╔═════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxXhorhas - He/It
xxxCanadian - Artist - Horror junkie
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
xArt
Shop

x.βœ‚
Trades
x.βœ‚
Carrd
x.βœ‚
Credit
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
Adam Stanheight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:22 am

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13 | 13
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:25 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zubers
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Will Wood Beardog.
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 1
Link to last exploration: Click!
Extra:

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [open]

Postby Exitium » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:37 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Exitium
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Blacklight Ardebear + Browning Guacamole + Lettuce Roo
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 times {B.A.} | 4 times [B.G.] | 1 time (L.R.)
Link to last exploration: a child.
Extra: Lettuce Roo decides to join the party. Initiates "Standard Introduction".

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating:
gizmo #13 - Malibu
Proof: proof of gizmo
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: Idk. Should be donation #3?
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:21 pm

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches
    Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 0 | 0
      The Outskirts: 1 | 2
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: stitches and scribbles continue their journey through the outskirts, eagerly chatting about their most recent find.

Item You're Donating: Image mangoo magnoot
    Proof: here
    Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 1
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:44 pm

explorations results:

Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4 & 8
Extra: Leslie is manifesting friends in a notebook, I dont know where it learned how to write

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #3 - Kiwi! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? seems you have summoned a different type of friend, however just peachy doesn't think so. he dislikes those gizmos.
Yawnicon wrote:
Yawnicon wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending: I’m sending Chint, Goya & Prismae!
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardog has been exploring: 5 | 5 | 5
Link to last exploration: Be-donk!
Extra: N/A

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
yutashu wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: yutashu
Beardog(s) I'm sending: goog
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra:

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful!
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7(this is 8th) for Cal, 3(this is 4nd) for Xandra, and 0(this is 1st) for Blueberry!!
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: Callie was very distrusting of the new beardog, and shoved Xandra and Blueberry away. Now she's back again and heading to the farmlands once more, but with much more caution. She asks Blue where he came from and he starts leading her to a part of the farmlands she's never seen before. Callie and Xandra follow cautiously behind as Blue leads the way.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. Image it seems that black and purple fuzzy beardog is back, and blocking your path. he gives you a toothy grin, handing over a basket of vegetables. "howdy hey, seems you got turned around, take this and head back home!" he says enthusiastically. there is something about that smile, you hurry back home.
onion wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 (this is 6)
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&start=240#p138897374
Extra: spicybo eyes the pink beardog curiously as he brings back his gizmo, and drops it at his feet. "here, i found this. also..." he pauses and looks just peachy up and down. "who ARE you?!!!"

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy gives a wide grin, flashing the familiar face a smile. "the name is just peachy, tho many call me jp. i swear i've seen you around before, what's your name?"
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 10, 7, 2
City: 2, 1, 1
Outskirts: 7, 5, 0
Farmlands: 1, 1, 1
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra:
Saxophone cradled the crumbled can tossed to them by JP. "I don't think this is a doodad or a gizmo...maybe we should bring it by the museum instead?"
Pidge wrinkled their nose a bit. "Hmm... maybe they have a recycling bin there."

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy watched as the trio returned, confused why they had tried to recycle the can of bepis he had tossed towards them. "you can't recycle a full can of bepis, you didn't drink it?" he questioned you.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 0 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the City you came across a Red Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
reshihall wrote:
reshihall wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: reshihall
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Venus
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7
Link to last exploration: BOOM
Extra: πŸ’₯

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 3
Extra: β™₯

Image While exploring the City you came across a Red Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! wow double loot time! Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with an earring! That's cool of you!
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny, Muscadine, & Bic
ImageImageImage
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 4 | 4 | 4
Farmlands: 4| 4 | 4
Total: 9 | 9 | 9

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra:Image Image Image Bic is overjoyed over the trio's find from yesterday! As expected, he drags the Gizmo along into the Farmlands. Heeding Just Peachy's warning, Sunny and Muscadine keep their distance.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. upon your return, you notice just peachy isn't there to greet you but instead his son, melon. melon gives the trio a light wave and smiles. "my pa is out right now, or that's what he told me to tell you guys- he actually ran off when he saw the gizmos"
werepickle wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: werepickle
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pine
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: Looking outside Pine notices the weather considerably better than before. Wolfing down a muffin for breakfast, he starts to leave before placing a muffin out for just peachy hoping it'll be found. Pine decided to head for a dense patch of trees hoping to spot a frog or two.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #19 - Ocean Waves! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? seems you spotted more than just a frog, taking your new gizmo home. just peachy is waiting upon your arrival, a bit of muffin crumbs around his lips. he eyes the gizmo with distrust but gives you a smile. "here, always was taught an eye for an eye." the old grump passes you a can of bepis to wash down the muffin.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
trancegeminii wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
β €β €β €β €walmartβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €kmart
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10 + 1
Link to last exploration: bonk
Extra: walmart decided to bring kmart on his adventure today! kmart hopes he gets to see JP

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. as you approach just peachy's face lights up. he gives kmart a grin and ruffles his head. "how have you been kiddo?" he inquires. he sends you on your way with a can of bepis.
owl, wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: owl,
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Heinz & ???ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11 | 5 | 4
Extra: thank you both so much <3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. (3
Glowbringer wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: glowbringer
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Evane - any pronouns
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0
Extra: tysm we are excited!!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a friendship bracelet, wheres its twin, I wonder? (3
p e p wrote:
pep esplor go brrrrrr
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
City: (x2) Outskirts: (x3) Farmland: (x6)
Total: (x12)
Link to last exploration: x x x
Extra: Vex and Miami have always been close, but everyone's
noticed recently they've gotten closer. There's a new spark between
them as they venture out once again to their favorite hangout in
the farmlands. Wonder what they're feeling?

∘ Vex ∘
06/28/2022
Litter: Demon Tails
∘ Miami ∘
06/26/2022
Litter: Sssharpies

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy notices you seem to be 'very friendly' with one another, smiling and giggling. just peachy grins, however he lets the two of you have your time.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Skribble
Extra:
~ Mirtilo took the wild flowers from you, a bloom of red settling on his cheeks once more. Seemed like Mirtilo was at a loss for words! Certainly strange for a beardog that others usually couldn’t get to stop talking. He accompanies you on your date!

β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 8

β™‘ Skribble
Farmlands: 1

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! as you head out, melon accompanies you for part of the date. there is a picnic set up beside the fields and melon invites you to join. sandwiches and other treats are passed around. after the picnic you come across a blue doodad, melon comments how it is blue, his favorite color. for some reason this causes melon to blush. before you depart, the little pink beardog gives you a small hug, rushing off.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8, 4
Extra: Time for another adventure! This time, the two have a map. Hopefully, this will prevent them from getting lost again.
...Neither of them knows how to read a map.
(Thank you!)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. luckily you didn't get lost this time around it seems, however just peachy points out that you've been holding the map upside down the whole time. how did that happen?
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Signor Valentine
Link to last exploration: July 11, 2022 (with Mister R.)
Extra: On his last adventure Signor Valentine found a magnoot in the shape of a banana - while it won't be going in a cake, it'll be a wonderful decoration to his fridge ! This time around, Signor wants to venture further away from the city, in hopes of some new flowers or even some mushrooms that are consumable and not-so-toxic. Who knows, maybe he'll find a lost item that needs a home ? SIgnor looks forward to the journey to the unknown !

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy eyes you as you return, giving a light nod. he warns you to not take the meat for a recipe, as that meat is not meant for cooking. he hopes you can find some good ingredients soon however, explaining he'd like to try a dish by you.
Melsride wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -7, Jen -7, Ally -7
Extra: Still looking for a friend for Stan!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy crosses his horns for good luck, hoping next time stan can get a friend.
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 & 9
Extra: Leslie has eaten his notebook, odd because his mouth seems to be his mask

you have already posted for yesterday's rollover, feel free to copy and paste this reply after this post !
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13 | 13
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned sporting a new halo! I always knew you were an angel.
Zubers wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zubers
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Will Wood Beardog.
Link to last exploration: Click!
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! will wood beardog did a good deed
Exitium wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Blacklight Ardebear + Browning Guacamole + Lettuce Roo
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 times {B.A.} | 4 times [B.G.] | 1 time (L.R.)
Link to last exploration: a child.
Extra: Lettuce Roo decides to join the party. Initiates "Standard Introduction".

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy introduces himself to you and glances at the newly formed trio. he wishes you the best of luck!
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches
    Image Image
      The City: 0 | 0
      The Outskirts: 1 | 2
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0
Extra: stitches and scribbles continue their journey through the outskirts, eagerly chatting about their most recent find.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy is proud of your good deed and cracks a rare smile at the two of you.

[size=85]end of exploration results! since this is posted after rollover, feel free to post a new exploration!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:02 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4
Extra: β™₯
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:11 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 11, 8, 3
City: 2, 1, 1
Outskirts: 7, 5, 0
Farmlands: 2, 2, 2
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra:
"Oh. 'Cause this one's full of dirt?" Pidge tipped the can downwards, pouring the dusty contents out.
"Yeah, sorry, JP! This one I bet will be SOOOO tastey--" Saxophone said, trying to gnaw the side of a fresh can open with their teeth.
Mel gently pried it away from the already hyper beardog's jaws. "We can share it when we get home. Sound good? Thanks Just Peachy!"
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:13 pm

Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Item You're Donating: Blue Doodad #3
Proof: boop!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: This is 4!

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Vera
Extra:
~ Mirtilo returns your hug, a wide smile on his face as you depart. He scurries back to his friends, and after throwing a small glance back at you, gushes to his friends about how wonderful the date was.

β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 9

β™‘ Vera
Farmlands: 1
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:21 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9, 5
Extra: Both are very happy to have not gotten lost, though they grin sheepishly when they learn they had the map upside down. This time, they're pretty sure they're holding it right. Not that that changes the fact they still have no idea how to read it. At least it appears as if they do, though!
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me