Journey to the Trinity Tree - Summer event prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Journey to the Trinity Tree - Summer event prompts

Postby Jantzi01 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:28 am

Username: Jantzi01
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Kosa Helios Virtue
Link to their pride or group: The Ushirikiano Pride Here
Prompt level completion: 5+ 8
Prompt:
VOK
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:33 am

Username: minifun990
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:Ladon Melli
Link to their pride or group:Mystic Isles
Prompt level completion: 5 (1120 words)
Prompt: June 14th
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:37 am

Username: EchoIre
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Chetan and Kamala| Hazel
Link to their pride or group: Motoheri Pride | Hallow's Edge
Prompt level completion: Level 5 +6
Prompt:

Kamala limped through the forest, wincing each time her blistered paws touched the ground. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going, with the dark of the night and the rain washing away what little scent trails may have been found underneath the scent of ash. However, she knew about the direction the tree of life was in, and assumed that the goddess' army - and Chetan - couldn't be far. She had dodged away from it, from him, for too long now. If she couldn't go back home, which was very likely, she wanted to tell her friend everything.

Finally, the lioness dragged herself into a clearing full of lions and champions she recognized from the tree of life. She kept her head down and stuck to the outskirts, though none were in the state of mind to stop Kamala at the moment. The silence struck her, because the army of decay was in the same sorrowful, confused silence when she left. She was wasn't surprised to find Chetan sitting away from the main group of lions, though the fact that he was sitting with someone else was... honestly a bit surprising. She took a step forward, then hesitated.

She knew that Chetan didn't know why she had left, which meant he didn't find Iah, but how would he feel when he learned that she had joined the army of decay? How would the lion Chetan was with react?

"Kamala?"

The lioness' eyes widened. "Iah?" She turned around. There the ghostly pale lion was, staring at her as if she were a ghost. Kamala folded her ears against her head and took a step away from the tree guardian, expecting him to lash out in some way.

Iah's face fell slightly. "I... I'm glad you're okay." He said after a moment.

Kamala blinked, surprised. "I'm glad you're okay too."

Iah smiled slightly, then looked away. Kamala looked away too, unsure of what to say. Suddenly, Iah gasped.

"You're hurt!"

Kamala turned back to face him, confused for a moment, before she remembered. "Oh!" She looked down at her paws, then winced as she saw how bad her burns were. "I-It's nothing. I'll be fine."

"...Let me heal you." Iah offered gently. "Let's go somewhere dry to sit down." He edged a step closer to her, then walked up to her side when she didn't shy away.

Kamala looked up at Iah for a moment, expression unreadable. "...Let's go over there." She said at last, motioning over to Chetan and the other lion.

Chetan and the general - Leena - had sat in silence for quite a while, watching the smoke fade into the sky. The leopard's mind was now with the world he left behind, Mitra having returned shortly after the fires began to die down. The fae could take care of themselves, but Kai... Kai would never know why he stopped showing up. Never know why she never saw him again.

Just like the other leopards at Haradhaal.

He winced, scrunching his eyes shut as they began to well unexpectedly with tears. This... this wasn't the time to think about that. This wasn't really the time to think. This was a time to mourn, and rest. Tomorrow would be another day. He could help extinguish residual fires, help delegate between the two armies, help rebuild, he could-

"Someone's coming." Leena whispered, turning her head to the left. Chetan turned to where the lioness was looking, half expecting some disgruntled champion to be coming to blame one of them. Instead, he was met with the sight of Kamala limping towards him, leaning against a pale blue tree guardian.

"Kamala!" Chetan gasped. He rose to his paws and quickly padded over, looking over her with concern. "What happened?"

The lioness gave him a sad smile. "You'll want to sit down first."

"Over here." He said. He motioned to where he had been sitting a moment prior. "It's a little drier over here."

Leena scooted over to give Kamala and the blue lion room, and Kamala gratefully plopped down on the moss as soon as she could. Slowly, she laid on her stomach and extended her paws in front of her, angling them so they were in a shaft of moonlight filtering through the canopy. Chetan's eyes widened. They were so burned. How had this happened? How did she walk here?

The blue lion walked around to sit in front of Kamala's paws. He leaned his head down to inspect her burns, gently instructing her to lift or turn them from time to time. Wordlessly, Chetan settled down next to Leena.

"...Friend of yours?" The general whispered.

"From my world. She's my friends' daughter."

Leena hummed in response.

"Oh!" Kamala said suddenly. She turned to Chetan and Leena. "Chetan, this is Iah." She nodded at the pale blue lion tending to her burns. "Iah, Chetan."

Iah looked up to nod to Chetan, who returned the gesture. His eyes lingered on Leena for a moment. "General Leena?"

"Not anymore." The green lioness responded solemnly. Chetan turned to her, surprised. She looked at him from the side of her eye. "I'm resigning tomorrow morning. I don't... I don't want this war any longer."

"That's very noble of you." The leopard remarked.

Leena chuckled. "Not really."

A silence settled over the group. Iah went back to tending to Kamala, eventually placing his paws over hers. A soft yellow light emerged from where their paws met, fading after only a few seconds. He pulled his paws away, showing that Kamala's burns were slightly less inflamed than before. "It's not as good as some of the healers, but that should help with the pain and make it heal faster." He explained.

Kamala looked at her paws, flexing them some. "How did you do that?"

Iah ducked his head slightly, apparently embarrassed. "All the healers have healing magic, and my dad was a healer." He replied. "I have some healing magic, but not strong enough to, y'know, actually be a healer." He gave her a half-smile.

Suddenly, two bright flashes of light illuminated the night sky. All four looked up with a gasp, eventually running back into the clearing when it became evident they couldn't get a good view from the cover of the trees. They, along with so many others, looked up and saw a great dragon above them.

Hazel's mouth dropped open. She could only listen in awed silence as the great dragon spoke, mystified at the massive spirit. How long had this dragon been watching, to know what had happened here? How many powerful spirits were here? Unconsciously, she snuggled closer to Aimon as the great beast's voice shook the earth. She wasn't afraid of the dragon, exactly, just... in awe.

The dragon moved it's claws downwards, to the clearing where, apparently, most of both forces had come to gather. The crowd split, giving the massive claws a generous distance as the dragon pushed two glowing seeds into the earth. Together. With words of rebirth in its maw, the great dragon lowered another glowing seed into the earth with its tongue, patting soil gently over all three. Hazel watched with wide eyes as the seeds began to grow soon after - one purple, one blue, and one green - twirling around each other. Whatever they once were, whatever they may become, those trees would grow strong, and grow together. Even Hazel, who so far had stayed out of the worst of the politicos and mysteries, could sense the dragon was speaking of something beyond just the seeds.

Her heart skipped a beat as the dragon mentioned going home. She and Aimon both turned to watch, amazed, as a portal opened behind each champion called from their home. Hazel stared at the portal to her home, a wistful smile on her face.

"I... Thought I could never go back." She breathed. The thick grasses of the moor waved by the force of some unfelt wind, as if greeting the one who watched over them after so long. She could almost hear the roar of the ocean, smell the salt on the wind.

At her side, Aimon was looking through his on portal with the same disbelieving expression. He glanced at Hazel, a silent question in his eyes. Then, suddenly, he bent down and scooped the smaller cat into something of a hug with his massive paws. She laughed, surprised, but not upset. She wriggled her head free and rasped her tongue over his cheek affectionately.

"I guess this is goodbye, then." Hazel purred. "It was nice to meet you, Aimon."

Though she couldn't see it, Hazel could tell he was smiling. "It was nice to meet you too, Hazel." He released the tortoiseshell and rose to his paws. "Sure you won't get too cold without me?" He teased.

"Hey!" Hazel grinned, and - in a motion very unlike her - leapt up to playfully bat at Aimon's nose. "I got along just fine in the moors without you and your ungodly amounts of fluff." She felt a sudden pang in her heart. Quickly, she added, "I'm going to miss you, Aimon."

Aimon smiled sadly at her. "I'm going to miss you too, Hazel." He bent down and, carefully, touched his nose to hers. "May the wind always be at your back."

"May the spirits always guide you well." Hazel replied. She stepped back, smiling gently up at Aimon. Something felt sick, nervous in her chest. She did her best to push whatever it was away. "Goodbye, Aimon.

Te pale lion smiled back. "Goodbye, Hazel."

With that, the two friends stepped into their respective portals. White light filled Hazel's sight, though it didn't burn. Before she knew it, her paws were on soft grass, and the roar of the nearby ocean. She opened her eyes - which she didn't remember closing - and looked around the familiar moors. The sun was just beginning to set, casting a warm orange glow on the world.

Hazel turned and padded up the nearby cliff, looking over the edge at the ocean below. A sudden wind blew in from the sea, rustling the grass behind her.

It felt so much colder than she remembered.

Feeling strangely alone, Hazel turned and trotted back into the moors to search for another cat of Hallow's Edge, both to share her tale and find out what she had missed in her absence.

Kamala's eyes began to water as the dragon spoke. Even if she hadn't been able to save the god of decay or stop the war, in the end, it would be okay. This world had other protectors, and would remain in balance. It would be okay. Without thinking, she rested her head against Iah's shoulder to listen to the great dragon.

She gasped as portals appeared behind each champion. She could go home. She stepped away from Iah, edging closer to the portal that appeared for her. It led to the center of the Motoheri Pride's camp. She could see a few lions already begin to gather around it, looking at what, to them, would be an opaque portal of shimmering blue. The lioness's breath hitched as she recognized her brother and mothers in the crowd.

Beside her, Chetan was staring through a portal that appeared to open up only to sand. Only he saw the pale golden lioness crest a nearby dune, looking out over the orizon before descending the other side. Mitra patted the leopard's head.

"Let's go home."

Chetan glanced at Kamala, who had her own portal before her, before charging through his.

He was suspended midair for a strange moment, between worlds and realities, before his paws landed in the warm sand with a quieted thump. He looked behind him. The portal was gone. Grinning, the leopard charged over the dune he had seen Kai cross, calling out for the winged lioness. They met at its peak, Kai running back up to meet him, and shared an embrace. When they separated, Chetan began to eagerly fill her in, feeling more and more relieved each second he was at her side.

Kamala glanced over at Iah, who was watching his with a strange, almost sad look on his face.

"Is that your family?" He asked.

Kamala nodded. "Some of them. Come here." She motioned for him to come closer with a flick of her tail.

The blue lion padded up to her side, staring into the portal intently. The world on the other side looked so different. Kamala pointed out her family with her paw. "That white and orange lion there is my brother, Vasu. Those two lionesses behind him are my mothers, Hemakshi and Sangria."

"You weren't kidding when you said Sangria was pink." Iah noted with a slight smile.

"Of course I wasn't!" She smiled. "You can't see it from here, but I wasn't lying about the roses either."

"I didn't think you were, but a pink lion just seems so... unreal."

"Well, you're blue." Kamala pointed out playfully.

"Well, yeah, but there's tons of blue lions!"

"Not where I'm from."

"Oh." Iah fell silent. Kamala kept her gaze on him for a moment, before turning back to the portal. "...I'm going to miss you, Kamala." He said suddenly.

Kamala turned back to him, eyes wide with surprise. Her face softened after a moment. "I... I'm going to miss you too."

The two were silent for a moment, before Kamala's eyes lit up. "You could come with me!"

Iah blinked. "What?"

"You could come with me!" She repeated. "You told me before that you had never gone anywhere outside of the forest, never been allowed to. You could come with me, and I could show you everything I knew, everywhere I've been!"

Iah looked hopeful for a moment, happy, even. Then, his face darkened. He looked at the portal, then back at Kamala again. "I... They need me, Kamala." His voice sounded strangled, pained. "I can't just leave."

Kamala's face fell. Before she could speak, though, Leena came up beside him. "The world will be fine with one less tree guardian." The green lioness said. "Things are changing. I don't think we're going to have to fight again for a long, long time." She looked over at the steadily grwoing saplings, then turned her gaze back to the two young lions. "If you want to leave, go."

Iah's gaze lingered on Leena, then he turned back to Kamala. The lioness looked back at him, hopeful.

"Well?" She prompted gently. "What do you way?"

Iah was silent for a moment more, then broke out into a smile. "I'm going."

Kamala broke out into a wide grin. She simply stared at Iah with that happy grin on her face, at a loss for words. After a moment, she turned to Leena. "Would you like to come too?"

The green lioness shook her head. "I've got some things I want to take care of here." She replied. "You be safe, both of you."

The two lions dipped their head to Leena, giving her their farewells. They shared an excited glance before stepping into the portal, together.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:49 am

Username: ThatOnePython
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Xia
Link to their pride or group: EchoLake Pride
Prompt level completion: 5?
Prompt:
Sorry it's so bad, I ran out of time DX
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

“Eternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

╚═════════════╝
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:52 am

Username: MySpoons
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: MAR'S CHAMPION, Samael, Isolde
Link to their pride or group: The New Guard
Prompt level completion: Level 5 + 10]
Prompt: [1 shaded fullbody with complex background + 2598 words ]

When Isolde realizes that it has all been for naught, that the great trees she had seen are nothing but smoldering stumps and ash, she lays down in the mud and cries. The rain does not let up at all, beating back the orange flames into nothing but glowing embers. At least the surrounding lands do not burn as well— although, it feels fitting that they should. So much damage has been wrought in the name of fear and greed. As beautiful as this realm is, the rain turns all the ash into dark grey mud. It sticks to everyone’s wet pelts and streams down the life goddess’ tree’s roots, cascading grey muddy streams into the tunnel entrance where the beautiful city is located.

Even now, more and more citizens emerge from the tree— going from fearful and dry, to wet and despairing as they each behold the lack of great tree towering above them. Some of them wail and cry. Others are angry and yell at the clouds or the forest where the army of decay retreated. A few are trying to put out the last of the embers, probably worried about a slow-burning stump turning into a ticking catastrophe that will burn down the field if left unchecked. Isolde hears some felines arguing about the integrity of their city— worried that the roots will now rot out and all the support they provide to the underground will disappear and send buildings tumbling and tunnels collapsing.
    Now that the intense heat has been eradicated, Isolde’s ice mane returns in pieces. Because her emotions are all over the place, ice forms around her body and streaks into the grass around her. The sky here used to be so beautiful: glowing purple, blue, and green with flashes of sparks and intense color, even during the daytime. But now that a storm has rolled in, the bright colors turned murky and dull, with the only flashes of light being lighting. Thunder rumbles often, but the storm isn’t raging. Just a constant downpour.

Everyone looks miserable. Fur plastered to them, armor discarded into piles. Even the injured are worried about themselves, too consumed with grief to do much about their wounds. Rain washes away blood and the mud caked on everyone’s paws from fighting the golems. Isolde looks around and sees how everything else is flourishing under the storm’s rain. The field’s grass is already straightening up from being trampled underfoot during the battle.
    Isolde wonders what is left for this realm know that the goddess of life and the god of death are destroyed.

It takes a long time, but soon the felines who supported the life goddess being to clean up and organize themselves. Gardens are being checked for damage, the injured are being cared for, and work is already beginning in the tunnels to keep their city from collapsing. A few are tending to what is left of the goddess’ tree, checking for any surviving limbs or seeds. Based on their expressions, they find nothing.

Isolde has a few of her wounds tended to. They aren’t anything serious but it is nice to have the stinging pain lessened. Before she gets up to see what she can do to help, two massive bolts of green lightning split the sky and turn everything flat for an instant due to putting out so much light, shadows are briefly erased. Isolde feels a burst of divine power an instant before a large dragon-like spirit fills the sky above the field and the forest. In its claws are two glowing orbs. The deity is so massive, each hand can reach the remains of each tree. It floats down lower to show each side what exactly the glowing orbs are: seeds.
    Two enormous eyes consider each side, first looking at one, then the other. A voice echoes across the sky and reverberates against the clouds.

“Well, well. It seems the two eternal rivals have finally done it, haven’t they.”

Everyone has their heads tilted up, necks craning to see the dragon god above them. It is silent. Even the rain has lessened to a soundless drizzle.
    “An eternity of struggle and strife, and finally they’ve reduced themselves to nothing. Just as it always was destined to be.” The dragon god confirms Isolde’s concerns that this war had been happening for far too long.

“Though, it pains me that they would entwine others in their strife…” The god sounds saddened by the mortals that ended up tangled in a divine war. “Well, it was time for a change anyway…”
    Twisting in the sky— and banishing the dark storm clouds as it does so— the dragon god waits for all those present to take in its words. Then, it reaches down with enormous claws to place the two seeds together, at the edge of the forest and the field. The bright light dims until the seeds are still glowing, but not as bright as two suns.

“With every failure, comes rebirth. A new chance.” It buries the seeds with great tenderness and precision. So they can grow together, understanding the importance of each part the other plays without turning into enemies. “And a few learning experience,” the dragon god continues, implying that this experience will be new for everyone, in a realm where the very gods of death and life forced a war between the mortals.
    It adds a third seed, one that it had hidden in its mouth. It tends to the soil for a few more moments. “For life, death, and rebirth are one, and perhaps, they will impress me this time.”
    As the dragon god draws back, the curious felines from both sides approach the place where the seeds were planted. Under the weight of dozens of pairs of eyes, the seeds being to sprout and push glowing leaves from the dark dirt that covered them. Each one is a different color: green, blue, and purple. They continue to grow and start to wind around one another, created a stronger plant together than if they all stood separately.
    There are many types of reactions: sighs of relief, joyful tears, and relaxed exhaustion as the fighters all realize that they’ve been saved. Isolde is part of the group of felines that are crying. Seeing so many mortals free of their chains of war, that had been placed on them by their respective gods is a miracle. It not for the dragon god, who knows what this realm would have become?
    Pleased with the outcome, the dragon god twists above them again and watches the mortals below. “Thank you, heroes, for this lesson you have brought. Even the ancients could stand to learn a thing or two from mortals with hearts as brave as yours.”

Some portion of the crowd bows their head in acknowledgment. Isolde wonders how many of these mortals here are not from this world. It is baffling that so many had to get involved before the situation was solved… and not even before destroying what was known.

But thinking back, Isolde realizes the dragon god was waiting for the two blind gods to destroy each other. To make a point to the divine beings that they could not war against each other forever, for it would only result in ruin and pain.
    A large portal opens near the new sports. “Allow me to offer you a way back home to those who came to help. Certainly, you are tired of this place.” The dragon god casts a critical eye over those gathered below him and amends his statement. “Of course, those of you that wish to stay may do so. And of those who belong to this realm, most of you are eager to return to caring for this world you call home. Yet, I know some of you are eager for adventure. This portal is open to you as well.”
    There is much work to do before many of the champions called to this realm are comfortable returning home. Isolde sees a few felines pass through the portal, but most stay to help clean up the mess they helped created. Isolde begins to help clear debris from the battlefield and ends up spotting the war spirit emerging from the forest’s edge.
    [break]
    Samael heads back to the field when it is evident that the war is no more, solved by the great dragon god above them. The sight of three sprouts, one colored for each god, is oddly comforting to him. It is only now, after the war is officially over, that Samael feels his armor weigh on him like a crushing blow. He is exhausted. As he trudges through the field of thick grass and mud, it takes more and more effort to lift his paws high enough to walk. He ends up dragging his paws and stopping before he is able to reach the entrance to the underground city.
    As much as he would like to go home now, the portal is still showing the empty desert and the oasis on the near horizon. Samael would feel better recovering here before returning to what is turning into an endless chase to find his king’s daughter. For now, he’s ready to collapse. The tunnel is cramped with felines rushing to and fro and attempting to support the tunnels that rely heavily on the tree roots that are no longer connected to a healthy tree.
    Decided he’d rather not fight through crowds to his spare room that is bare of anything but a nest, Samael picks a spot on the hill above the underground city to nap. He discards his armor, which melts away like ash falling off his pelt, and stretched out on his back to look up at the sky. The dragon god has faded to a pale green outline, showing the beautiful sky once again. All the blues, greens, and purples dance above him, growing bright with the new day that is breaking.
    Even with all the noise and light surrounding him, Samael sleeps deeply until late that afternoon. When he wakes, the land is brighter and all evidence of the storm has retreated. The field looks almost as good as new, paths no longer trampled into the grass. The leftover stones and branches from defeated golems are gathered up and returned to the forest to become a part of the cycle of decay. The dead are buried near the three sprouts with proper honors and respect.
    Injured cats are walking around, partially healed. Felines from clearly the decay sides are cautiously mingling into the large crowd of life felines, easily identified by dark colors and intense modifications like antlers and horns.

Samael finds himself near the ice lioness who almost escaped him the other day. She is seated, watching the activity around her as felines say goodbye to one another and pack parting gifts for those that are leaving. He approaches slowly, from a front angle so she has a chance to see him and dismiss him if she wanted to.
    “Well met,” Samael say, sitting down at an appropriate distance from her. She blinks at him, white glowing eyes considering him. Her ice mane has returned and looks beautiful. It has frost on top of the icicles, looking like snow. More than a few kits and cubs are admiring her.
    “Are you content, war spirit?” Her voice is sharp and musical like a bell ringing through the crisp air of winter.
    Samael half-smiles. “I assume my patron is, yes. I did my part.” He hasn’t heard anything from Mars since he arrived to this realm. Surely enough war has been wrought to please him?
    “Your god, is it Odin?” She is clearly familiar with another pantheon.
    “No. Mars.”
    “Hm.” She hums to herself and turns her attention back to the portal.

“You are not from this realm, are you?” Samael doesn’t recall seeing her here before, but maybe she was in the city for most of his time spent here.
    “Not me, no. I was called here from my goddess’ realm during my sleep. I will return to her soon.” She looks over the busy felines surrounding them. “I don’t know if I helped at all… but I did what I could.”
    That seems to be true for this realm’s inhabitants. They tried their best to help a hopeless situation. Samael wonders what would have happened if the portals never opened in the first place, if these cats were destined to tear each other apart.
    “Well, I’ve eventually got to return to my patron. Safe travels.”
    The ice spirit nods and returns his goodbye.

Samael steps through the portal with no fanfare, bearing no gifts. He declined everything but a good meal before he left, knowing it was only going to be him and him along trekking through the desert for miles until he was back in hospitable territory. Any extra weight would be brutal in that kind of heat.
    The hot sand singes his paw pads and immediately, Samael feels as if the sun is trying to boil the air in his lungs. When he turns and looks back, the portal becomes fainter and fainter until the cool colored sky and dark grass becomes overpowered by the red sand dunes that stretch across the land.
    An oasis is not too far up ahead. Samael heads there quickly, eager to get out of the heat. The sun is directly overhead and does it best to cook him while he is streaking across the dunes to make it to shade. There, he will rest until it is dark and cool.
    Just as he reaches the water, the light flashes so bright he closes his eyes and sees the red light filtering through his eyelids. When Samael opens his eyes, he is standing in a strange shadow equivalent of the oasis. Where everything is shades of red and black.
    The god Mars stands before him, a smile bearing all his sharp teeth. His too many teeth and glowing eyes, reflecting off the horns growing from his head. Samael gets a glimpse of what he looked like on the battlefield, and suppresses a shiver.
    Samael bows deeply. “I hope I performed to your expectations.”
    Hmm, well enough I suppose.
    Samael lifts his head, trying to judge his patron god’s expression. With no avail— Mars is impossible to read.
    What I gifted you, that is yours to keep. Consider it a reward for your work.
    Samael straightens in surprise. “Thank you, that is beyond generous.”
    So long as you continue to serve me, you shall find these gifts useful.
    “Yes, of course.”
    It seems Mars is not here for chatter— or to answer Samael’s lingering questions— for the mirage fades and leaves Samael back at the oasis. Samael cannot call the armor to him to form around him, but he is confident that the armor will appear the next time he needs it.
    Now, though, he settles down in the shade and dips his hot paws into the water. After spending so long in the other world, the bright blue sky and bright colors are harsh to Samael’s eyes. He already misses the cool temperatures of the days, and the near constant state of night the realm seemed to live in.
    A few of those felines would have made wonderful soldiers. Samael rests his head on his paws until his chin is just touching the water. Maybe some of those felines decided to come to his realm. They would be easy to spot if he saw them, surely.

-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:59 am

Username: Wet Bread
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Worm, Aluraune Wormlet
Link to their pride or group: Rusted Daemons
Prompt level completion: Level 5
Prompt:
As the flames finally began to die out under the heavy rain, Worm realized just how colorless the realm looked now that everything had burned. It was hard to tell apart the cats from the army of decay and the army of life. They'd all mixed in the center of the realm, looking depressed and scared. She couldn't blame them. This outlook was pretty bleak. Their fighting had destroyed everything around them.

Worm could only watch in awe as the dragon appeared and spoke to them. As the dragon mentioned rebirth, Worm felt her heart soar. Her mother, Rowan's philosophies were justified. Worm always knew to follow them. Even if things hadn't turned out perfect, and the army of decay wasn't necessarily in the right, they'd been fighting for the natural cycle of life and death. Rebirth came along with that.

As the dragon reopened the portal and explained that the army of decay and the guardians would take care of the sprouts together, Worm had her doubts. Things rarely worked out the way they were planned and it wasn't so easy for opposing groups to just see past their differences and work together. She could already see not all was going to work as the dragon planned as some of the lions and cats eyed each other uneasily, some choosing to follow champions through the portal themselves. Worm searched the crowd, looking for the familiar faces of Calida or maybe even Aluraune, instead her eyes locked on a small blue guardian as she approached Worm. It took a moment, but Worm recognized the cat as the same guardian she'd fought side by side with and saved in the first battle. The smaller cat looked a bit nervous as she approached Worm.

"I wanted to thank you for helping me before you go." The cat said with a dip of her head. "I know we ended up on opposing sides but... I could have died in that battle if you hadn't stepped in." Worm shrugged as she took a step back and surveyed the crowd, the destruction in the distance, and the new life.

"In the end, I don't think it mattered what side any of us chose. It would have turned out like this either way." Worm put in.

"I'm just glad the fighting is over, though I don't know how to live here anymore, with all these bad memories and under the goddess' rules." She replied, her expression sad and bleak.

"Then don't." Worm responded, the cogs in her brain turning. "You could come back to my realm." She suggested. "It's not much better in terms of leadership where I'm from, but I'm working towards freedom for everyone there. You could join my cause if you'd like." The blue cat's expression brightened a bit and her ears perked up.

"Really? You'd invite me to come with you?" She asked, a flicker of hope in her voice. Oh boy, this poor cat had no idea what she was getting herself into.

"Yes, but only if you tell me your name." Worm responded, trying her best to be friendly.

"It's Bray." She responded, a slight smile on her face. Worm felt some self satisfaction. Despite how small and weak this cat looked, having a guardian on her side would surely give Worm some kind of advantage over Bael. Now, she just had to find the others.

Meanwhile, somewhere across the crowd, Aluraune and Wormlet stood side by side as the dragon spoke to them. Aluraune didn't really care for the dragon's ramblings. blah blah fighting, blah blah rebirth, whatever. Essentially the dragon was just telling them that what they went through was pointless. All for this dragon's whims? Who knew or cared. All Aluraune cared about was that she finally would be able to leave. She just had to find Worm, if she was alive and unharmed, that is. Aluraune sure hoped so. She cringed to think of what Bael would do to her if Worm was hurt. It really made Aluraune consider, did Bael really secretly care about her daughter? Or was she only worried for her safety on the basis of having her as a potential heir. And why did Bael want an heir anyways? Wasn't she always seeking out ways to prolong her life to the point of immortality? None of it made sense to Aluraune and she desperately wanted answers, though she'd probably never get them.

As the dragon finally ended it's speech, Aluraune started pushing through the hectic crowd. Cats and lions were pushing in multiple directions, some trying to reunite with their friends, some going to say their goodbyes to their allies, and some headed directly towards the portal. Aluraune felt a nudge on her shoulder as Wormlet, in trying to keep up, got pushed and bumped directly into her.

"Where are we going?" Wormlet asked as she steadied herself.

"We're gonna find your mom and get out of this realm." Aluraune responded, continuing to push through the crowd. She was quickly stopped as one of the guardians she helped on a whim, the mother with her kits, came up to thank Aluraune for her help. Aluraune wasn't in the mood to play nice, but she went with it anyways, acknowledging the guardian's words with a smile and nod before continuing on. This cycle repeated far too many times. A different guardian would stop and thank Aluraune for her help, Aluraune would accept their thanks and move on. Aluraune found she even gained a few followers in the process. She was quick to accept any new allies, knowing how crucial they could be to her cause. Aluraune thought it strange that all these felines wanted to talk to her. She didn't think she'd been all that helpful to them but evidently they thought otherwise. Maybe they were simply feeling weepy now that they knew the champions were leaving for good.

"I knew you were a good cat." Wormlet remarked as she watched another lion leave after thanking Aluraune. "You've helped so many here!"

"Not really." Aluraune responded shortly. She couldn't help feeling a bit offended that Wormlet thought she was good. Clearly Wormlet was awful at reading others. "I barely helped any of these cats at all. They're just overreacting about it." Wormlet smiled, much to her annoyance.

Wormlet wasn't sure why Aluraune didn't give herself any credit. She'd taken such good care of Wormlet and even helped those young cats in the tunnel when Wormlet asked. She thought Aluraune was a lot more helpful than she thought.

Wormlet froze as a familiar orange pelt came into view.

"Mama!" Wormlet yelled as she sprinted to her mother. Worm's eyes widened with shock as she saw Wormlet.

"What are you doing here?" Worm questioned frantically as she checked Wormlet over.

"Grandmother Bael sent me here to check on you!" Wormlet declared cheerfully. Worm's eyes darkened with anger.

"She did what? It was dangerous!" Worm responded.

"Don't worry, Mama! Aluraune took care of me!" Wormlet responded quickly.

"She did?" Worm asked.

"Uh huh!" Wormlet confirmed. Worm shared a look with Aluraune, perhaps she wasn't so bad.

[1,190 words]
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:59 am

Username: Placebo
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Bastion | Jasper | Anamika
Link to their pride or group: Lerwick
Prompt level completion: Lvl 3
Prompt: (719)

The four cats watched the portals opening up around them in astonishment.

They could go back.

They could finally go back!

Anamika sobbed in relief. "Yes, gods, thank you!"

Ananke blinked in confusion. Anamika scrambled to explain. "Nothing against this place or anything! I've just... been under a lot of stress. I'm glowing for a reason that was only half explained to me... I just wanna leave. And the fact that you want to come with us, Miss Ananke? More power to you."

Despite herself, Anamika's little outburst made the older molly snort in amusement. "I can understand the want to return to a place familiar to you, my dear. I've given so much of myself to the Trinity over the years..." The pale molly looked around the burning embers of her now former home. "I feel that it's finally time to make another home for a change."

The pale molly then shot Anamika a wry look. "And I've already explained the glowing to you, and your spirit-brother's faded form. It was merely a mishap coming through the portal while it was still forming. Once we return, you'll both be changed back to normal."

"Still not sure why you call Jasper my spirit-brother," Anamika grumbled, but only burrowed closer to Jasper's dozing form. Anamika did nothing to hide her secretive smile. Seeing how the two's souls resonated with each other every time they were together made her warm to her core. It was rare to see a bond, such compatibility, like that between two individuals. Anamika shifted to bury her nose in Jasper's neck fur. His answering purr filled the small hut where they resided.

Content, Ananke went back to her earlier task: waking Bastion back up. His incorporeal form sent her a raised brow, and she snickered at his deadpan expression, even as she worked on his unconscious body. She massaged his throat to make another potion go down; she just needed him to ingest this one, and then the one last one in her paw to have him awaken.

Bastion's own question floated over to Ananke in her mind. "Why do you call them spirit-siblings."

She answered in return, to let the two young cats get some rest, for once in the past two weeks. "That's what they are. Or at least what they've become. They might not have entered this place as siblings, but they'll leave this place as such. You don't fight alongside each other, bond, or even experience something like this without a change."

"I suppose that makes sense."

"That also makes you their spirit father, as well."

Bastion's eyes widened in shock. Ananke's eyes flickered up briefly before returning to her task of tilting the potion into Bastion's mouth. "You've stayed by their side as much as you were able, and comforted their souls despite the fact that you couldn't hold or support them physically. Their spirits won't forget that. And neither will you."

Ananke rubbed at the prone form's throat, and looked back up again. Something unreadable flashed across the older tom's strong face, but he looked away before Ananke could even begin to try to decipher it. His reply was short, but tellingly quiet. "...I see."

The pale molly merely blinked in concern at the reaction, and sighed. "Bastion." The tom looked back at her.

She sent a smile his way, even as her own heart panged with long-ago memories. Memories of a life forever lost to time. "Embrace this bond you have with them both. A true father's love is stronger than anything in this world. It won't be easy, but nothing you truly love ever is."

"I'll try my best to." Bastion replied. and breathed out a sigh of his own. "Didn't think I'd become a father in the span of two weeks," Bastion joked, but the heartachingly wistful look he gave the two young cats... it nearly broke Ananke's heart.

"A lot can happen in that time, as we've seen." Ananke replied, with a small smile. But, she was pulled from the conversation as Bastion's prone body stirred under her paws. She blinked in shock. It was starting.

She looked at Bastion's rapidly fading incorporeal form. She said her next words out loud. "See you when you wake up."

He flashed her a smile. "See you as well."
-
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Username: Spotted.Newt
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:Tulca-Noen and Acacia
Link to their pride or group: The Cosmos
Prompt level completion: 4
Prompt:

841/750
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country

I am also known as Griffin.Song.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Prompts are now closed! Please do not post more or edit your former prompts after this point; so that I can get the bank updated asap. Thankyou!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me