Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby fabled_ » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Clouded Skies Raffle Results!

mallowpop wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Entering For: (all!)
tag: CloudedSkies

Congratulations! You won the following Clouded Skies Cozie!

SushiBeans wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: SushiBeans + 808536
Entering For: 1, 2, 3 (all please)

dilemmaly wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: dilemmaly 977932
Entering For: 1, 2 and 3 please

proof!
Last edited by fabled_ on Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:17 pm

Bobbin' For Apples Results 11.19!!
Exitium
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Rosemoon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

shadedk9
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

unilluminate

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Scarf. What was that doing in there?

architetime
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

rem sleep

Aizaka
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Omiyage

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Rose. What was that doing in there?

dragoness129

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a PSL. What was that doing in there?

Fishkin

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Froggg1
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Dogboss123

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Cozy Cat Buddy. What was that doing in there?

aeroz

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bundle of Squash. What was that doing in there?

onion
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Shortstop

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Rotten Apples. Yuck.

undead
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

trance
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Eevee55
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

FaerieNova

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

confetti sprinkles
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kamoreika

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Julie_PiscesGirl
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kemichan

skollrous
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

glowbringer

ghostkeys

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Cool Bandana. What was that doing in there?

mrs

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Zigzagoon

LittleMiniCooper

Exyw

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a PSL. What was that doing in there?

Music_Lover

pep

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bouncy Spring. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Asternaut

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Blush. What was that doing in there?

almond.milk

flicka

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Red Apples. A normal thing to grab!

Westsparrow

dartist

Melsride

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

eonduo

zubers
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

AliceMorte

Sedan

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bundle of Squash. What was that doing in there?

mallowpop

appleschloss
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froggg1 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:57 pm

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: Froggg1 (#1044473)
Date: Nov 20
Other:

Owned items:
- 40 Candy corns
- Soft Socks x1
- Magic Piping Bag x1
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────────────┐

ABOUT ME
Personality: ISFP
I love Greek mythology, Tea and sleeping
I'm Bisexual <33
ID:1044473

└───────────────────┘
x
x
┌───────┐

└───────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Froggg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:58 pm

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: redpandasareLIFE / 804027
Date: November 20
Other:

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: redpandasareLIFE / 804027
Date of Jump: November 20
Cozie you're sending: Image
Name of Cozie: Zag
form tag: dontbreakaleg
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:04 pm

11.19 Rolls!

Kelp wrote:Image

"Well, well! Plenty of Cozies decided to step on up and jump in the leaves!
I'm glad to see no broken legs...
That saves me a bit of paperwork.
Anyways! I have some payments ready for you all for taking
the time out of your evening to jump on some leaves.
I hope you can make use of these things."

Exitium
Kelpy Spinefish steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Kelpy Spinefish notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this!
but wait! This Cozie walks on over as well from behind a tree... it seems the orange color is captivating them.
Perhaps they wish to come home with you?
You get a candle cozie!

Rosemoon
Goop steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Goop notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this
Image : 8

shadedk9
Hallow steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Hallow notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 7

architetime
Cider steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Cider notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Fox Plushie! applies to dog or cat [8 different colors, orange, light pink, white w gray markings, gray, brown, pink, light blue, light yellow]

rem sleep
V3 Flower steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, V3 Flower notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 4

Aizaka
- steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, - notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 10

Omiyage
Satoshi steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Satoshi notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Evil Ferret Friend

dragoness129
Waxington steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Waxington notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 6

Fishkin
Reef steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Reef notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Dogboss123
Catheren steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Catheren notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

onion
Jamie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Jamie notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Shortstop
Larimar steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Larimar notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 2

undead
Arthur steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Arthur notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 9

trance
Tommy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Tommy notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Eevee55
Choco steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Choco notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Raining Candy Corn

FaerieNova
Alice steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Alice notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

confetti sprinkles
Miriam steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Miriam notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Fox Plushie! applies to dog or cat [8 different colors, orange, light pink, white w gray markings, gray, brown, pink, light blue, light yellow]

Julie_PiscesGirl
Rose steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rose notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 6

kemichan
Wanda steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Wanda notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 3

skollrous
Leif steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Leif notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Birb! comes in 5 colors!

glowbringer
Lazarus steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Lazarus notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 5

ghostkeys
Rex steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rex notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

mrs
Pillow steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Pillow notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

appleschloss
Nya steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Nya notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
but wait! This Cozie walks on over as well from behind a tree... it seems the orange color is captivating them.
Perhaps they wish to come home with you?
You get a candle cozie!

Zigzagoon
Axel steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Axel notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

LittleMiniCooper
Magnolia steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Magnolia notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Exyw
Vibe steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Vibe notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Music_Lover
Dawn steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Dawn notices a leaf
it's red in color!

pep
:) steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, :) notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Asternaut
Sousvide steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Sousvide notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Leafy Hampter

almond.milk
Windex steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Windex notices a leaf
it's red in color!

flicka
Spyro steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Spyro notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Westsparrow
Rue steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rue notices a leaf
it's red in color!

dartist
Glitz steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Glitz notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Melsride
Sheeran steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Sheeran notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

eonduo
Snoozie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Snoozie notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

zubers
Funky Floor steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Funky Floor notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

AliceMorte
Tryx steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Tryx notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Sedan
Toast steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Toast notices a leaf
it's red in color!

mallowpop
Dolce steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Dolce notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:06 pm

I Made a Candy Apple!
Username + ID: redpandasareLIFE / 804027
Tag: coziecandyapple
Tell me about your design!: Blue cotton candy esc vibe, but it has something looming underneath it...
Candy Apple Image: Image
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:06 pm

rem sleep wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: rem sleep 224745
Date: nov 20
Other: ty!

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: rem sleep 224745
Date of Jump: nov 20
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: V3 Flower
form tag: dontbreakaleg
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward