Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby Asternaut » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:56 am

I want to explore the farm!
Username + id: Asternaut 354100
Cozie you are exploring with: Image
Previous explore post (if applciable): bEEP
(22-11-21)
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:57 am

Username + id: pep#8972
Cozie you are exploring with:
History: [url=derppp]:cloud:[/url]
(22-21-22)

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Username + id: Melsride + 932041
Cozie you are exploring with:Image
Previous explore post (if applciable): here
(22-11-22)
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:18 pm

🍂 Harvest Farm Adventuring Results 21/11/2022 🍂

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

You stumbled upon a Cabbage! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a... Candy Pail? Seems someone left it here...oh well, yours now! You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Omiyage wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste! You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 7 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happened upon a Leek! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image Oh no! Someone dropped their comfy cosy Patchy Blanket, you better bring it with you, it's starting to get nippy and you have a feeling they're not likely to find it again! You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

rem sleep wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting! You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 6 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

You happened upon a Leek! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 1 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

eonduo wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting! You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 6 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

trance wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

undead wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person. You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

MarMar_Awakening wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person. You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

archietime wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all! You've stumbled accross 5 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright red flame, you suppose this is a Blood Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting! You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

grimjp wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright purple flame, you suppose this is a Ghost Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting! You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

LittleMiniCooper wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Parsnip! It's like a carrot, but not quite! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Stick with Marshmallow out here in the middle of nowhere! Delicious and suspicious. You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Stick with Marshmallow out here in the middle of nowhere! Delicious and suspicious. You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Stick! Think of all the things you'll be able to do... Poke people, pretend to own a sword, hit some railings or a fence to make a funny noise, poke some more people... Y'know, the classics! You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all! You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all! You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Fishkin wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a campfire, only it's burning with a bright green flame, you suppose this is a Curse Fire Campfire? Spooky and a fire hazard out here in the wheat and corn... It seems like there's plenty of kindling, matches and a bag of strange powder next to it, you're not certain, but you recon it's enough to build another one of these things... interesting! You stare into the distance and notice something small and bright orange in colour laying in the soil... 3 Candy Corn! Image Well, you were expecting tiny pumpkins, but this will do.

SushiBeans wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You stumbled upon a Cabbage! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person. You've found 9 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Skollrous wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey! On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 5 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a pair of Welly Boots - now you can go out puddle jumping! You've stumbled accross 1 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a... Campfire? Isn't this a bit dangerous in these fields of dry crop? May as well stop and rest while you're here - seems like there's plenty of kindling and even a box of matches by it, so you could make a whole new campfire somewhere else- neat! Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

TigTigrou wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You found a Witch's Hat! I wonder if you'll find their broom too! Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend! You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

flicka wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Breezeyheart wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you! Oh look! 4 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You happen upon a Rain Hat! It must've blown off one of the scarecrows while it was windy, fortunately it'll be great to keep you dry if it rains, so it won't go to waste! You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey! On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Pep wrote:I want to explore the farm!!

Image You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey! On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Username + id: dragoness129 + 3218
Cozie you are exploring with: Coprina and Deimos
Previous explore post (if applciable): Here
(22-11-22)
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Username + id: Dogboss123 + 844044
Elanna (She/Her)
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
(22-11-22)
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Username + id: Westsparrow 951487
Previous explore post (if applciable): X
(22-11-22)

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 pm

Username + id: appleschloss 42156
Previous explore post (if appliciable): (here)
(22-11-22)

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Username + id: shortstop + 201714
Larimar
Previous explore post (if appliciable): here c:
(22-11-22)
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:19 pm

Username + id:Fishkin + 644246
Cozie you are exploring with: Image Reef
Previous explore post (if applciable): X
(22-11-22)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me