Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby eonduo » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:39 pm

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: eonduo + 1005105
Date: November 12
Other: first apple bobbing!

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: eonduo + 1005105
Date of Jump: November 12
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Atomic
form tag: dontbreakaleg

eon • they/them ❤
trades | my umas
fr | pce | toyhouse
| | | |

©: avatar + click pixels
eonduo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:39 pm

SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAA

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:43 pm

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: Sedan / 859449
Date: Nov 11
Other: Thank you :V

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: Sedan / 859449
Date of Jump: Nov 11
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Toast
form tag: dontbreakaleg
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:54 pm

Bobbin' for Apples Results! 11/11

littleminicooper

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Cool Bandana. What was that doing in there?

Unilluminate

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

shadedk9

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Rosemoon

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

onion

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

dragoness129
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Lilbit
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

yutashu

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Pumpkabat. What was that doing in there?

Dogboss123

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Witch's Hat. What was that doing in there?

Omiyage

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Flicka
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

confetti sprinkles

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Music_Lover

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

wafflefalaffle
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

AliceMorte

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

rem sleep

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Rose. What was that doing in there?

Glowbringer

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Paro

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

FictionalFeline

Eevee55
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

•trance•

Cherryfreeze

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Derpy.

sad dragon

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Witch's Hat. What was that doing in there?

JoyfulRam

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Chocolate Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Exyw

Julie_PiscesGirl

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

MarMar_Awakening

Froggg1

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Asternaut

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bundle of Squash. What was that doing in there?

p e p

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

chaoticaura

Zigzagoon

Melsride

Orien

Scourgebane

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kemichan
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Zubers

mrs

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Nova-Moshi

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

GrimJP

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Green Apples. A normal thing to grab!

Fishkin

Exile

hjarta

mallowpop

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

almond.milk

ghostkeys

Exitium

Westsparrow

kitsukami

zatty

redpandasareLIFE

MarMar_Awakening

Beezhivez

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Safety Harness. What was that doing in there?

eonduo

Sedan

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me