πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Garden Event - 0blivion

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Garden Event - 0blivion

Postby NeonFoxPaw » Tue May 17, 2022 9:55 am

Here's a tale about a statue...
Username + ID NeonFoxPaw + 901091
Entry:

Full Story Here

Teaser Of One's Side of History

Author's Note: This is bordering on a dark write since that's what I write best and it focuses on what happened in Eaden almost right after it got destroyed. This is the first part out of three out of this story. The scenes aren't that descriptive, but I'm putting warnings for the people that can't or don't read this kind of stuff. The dark blue indicates the beginning and end of the story for those that want to quickly scroll pass. Mods if you need me to chop it more just DM me please.

TW: War, Implied Death

Pt.1: One's Half of History
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History Summary and Introduction
These beautifully carved statues have been made in many different forms. However, this statue isn’t just popular for its looks. This statue holds significance to a story that all the ancestors know. This is simply a version of the story that was passed down to me and now it’ll be passed down to you.

It all started when the sky was suddenly a bright orange and a wave of heat so extreme you could smell something burning in the air. You were able to taste smoke every time you breathed. There was debris falling through the atmosphere, burning up, and looking like falling stars. No one knew what was happening and all tried to hide the best they could. Everything was crumbling away before it was possible. Most species either didn't make it from the calamity or ended up becoming mutated to survive the now ever changing wasteland.

A decade later came a mutated species that dubbed themselves as wermz. Many of the wermz look different depending on which area they took shelter in during the fallout. One of their more unique traits they gained was increased intelligence. With these new found traits most were confused, but multiple factions ended up being formed. With factions came power, and power became corruption. They started acting like the previous intelligent life forms before the calamity. An anarchist type of rebellion was formed to try and prevent another calamity from happening. They believed that the power of one ruler would only cause a repeat of the past.

The leader of this rebellion was a werm most were confused about. One that was ever changing just like the land around them. Somedays that werm would look like any other werm and other days it looked like something extraordinary. Some questioned if they were ever a werm at all and some just never questioned it. This werm never had a name and was often referred to as Mutatis Mutandis. An old phrase before everything fell.

A war broke out when all the factions eventually ended up under one rule. Different splashes of color painted the ground and the sides of crumbling structures. Sounds of clashing bodies, clanging teeth with sharpened claws, followed by agonizing screams which filled the city. Fires were started and colored explosions filled every corner of the city. Some of those colorful explosives filled the sky with a dark powder that rained down on all. Everyone was covered with dust and ash, which painted everyone in different shades of gray. The war only lasted a single day. A very tragic and painful one. Mutatis that day looked like a mythical stone dragon from an old story told by an elder. Mutatis finally found the Factions’ leader hiding on top of a building. Who was watching as everything was torn apart. Acting as if it was all just a simple game, with no remorse for the ones that were lost. Mutatis ended up tackling them both off the very top.

Neither leaders were found by the end of that day. When they finally found Mutatis’ full plan they then knew it was done purposefully. A plan to leave them with no leader. Everyone decided to go their own separate ways. There were statues created in remembrance for that war and the lost leaders. There is the ever changing statue of Mutatis Mutandis and the never changing one of the Factions’ last leader. Made by the survivors of that war and passed down through the generations as a way to remind them to hopefully never forget that war and the ones that were lost in it.

Rebellion's Side: Diary Entries of Rebellion Spy VI

Sehstine 13th 4057

I was helping one of my littermates by watching her wermlings when I was called in. I had to ask another werm to take over as I headed to the meeting grounds. When I got there I was greeted by a few other wermz in the spy rank and our leader. Mutatis gave us a mission to watch and report on the Faction announcement tomorrow. Luckily there will be hundreds of other wermz there from all factions.

Solstine 14th 4057

As we watched the citywide Faction announcement I felt a sense of unease settle throughout the crowd. During the meeting I noticed most of the leaders showing signs of being nervous, which in itself was odd. When the announcements started I finally understood why. All the Faction leaders were giving up their positions and converging all the separate factions into one under a single leader. Leader ΒΆ3Β£+|^@Γ— is nothing but a hypocritical leader that said all will be equal. After saying that they then immediately had guards take away the previous leaders. Mutatis will not be happy about this.

Mokstine 15th 4057

Mutatis announced earlier today that we are to prepare for battle tomorrow. That we have to enact before ΒΆ3Β£+|^@Γ— could even assemble an attack against us. I knew we've been preparing for battle for quite some time now. I fear that I may not get out of this battle whole. However I will fight for this cause to give my littermates' wermlings a true chance of living instead of being transformed into a mindless worker.

Tuistine 16th 4057

I survived. I'm missing a bit of my tail, but I'm just glad it's all over. Mutatis is gone, along with ΒΆ3Β£+|^@Γ—. We couldn't recover them. Both of them disappeared before we could. We don't know if they're alive or not.

Falkstine 19th 4057

We found more plans. Mutatis meant for them to fall. It was to make sure they weren't given leadership to the Factions. I finally have everything packed up and ready to go. I'm going to go and help my littermates with our own little colony. Maybe I should ask one of them to make a statue of Mutatis.

The End of The Rebellion's Side

tag: gardendragonwrite
Last edited by NeonFoxPaw on Sun May 22, 2022 8:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
She/They
- My name is Ptolomaea -
- I'm adulting through life currently -
- I write and read most of the time -
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
xxxxx
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Image Image Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
NeonFoxPaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Tue May 17, 2022 10:32 am

I'd like to buy an item!
gummy/flower balance beforehand: 2,400g
Item/s: cow ears x2, drape scarf x1
total cost: 120g!
gummy/flower balance afterwards: 2,280g
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confetti sprinkles » Tue May 17, 2022 10:50 am

I'd like to buy an item!
gummy/flower balance beforehand: 1045
Item/s: cowbell, spring glasses, tail drape, drape scarf, cow ears
total cost: 155
gummy/flower balance afterwards: 890
confetti sprinkles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casper117 » Tue May 17, 2022 10:53 am

I'd like to buy an item!
gummy/flower balance beforehand: 2985 Gummies
Item/s: Cow ears (x3), Drape Scarf (x3), Tail Drapes (x3)
total cost: 312
gummy/flower balance afterwards: 2670
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

casper

she/her

transformers + cars nerd

writer, coder

beginner artist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Casper117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaseAstar » Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am

I'd like to buy an item!
gummy/flower balance beforehand: 1,345g
Item/s: Cow Ears x1, Drape Scarf x1, Tail Drapes x1
total cost: 105g
gummy/flower balance afterwards: 1,240g
β€’β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β‹…β˜Ύ β˜½β‹…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€’
Chaseβ€’He/Himβ€’Adult
β€’β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β‹…β˜Ύ β˜½β‹…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€’

music make u lose control
chaseAstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bats » Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 am

I've designed a Peepes box!
User + ID bats 1033405
Peepes design entry:
Tell me a bit about your peepes!:
ouija board peepes! limited edition sour cherry flavoured. dont forget to say goodbye :')
tag: ppeepestm
bats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Tue May 17, 2022 11:25 am

I'd like to buy an item! yutashu
gummy/flower balance beforehand: 2350g/9flwrs
Item/s: Sprouts- 1 flwr x1, Spring glasses- 25g x1, Cowbell- 25g x1, Cow ears-45g x2, Herb Pouch- 25g x1, Neck ribbon- 30g x1, Drape scarf-30g x1, Tail drapes- 30g x1
total cost: 255g 1flwr
gummy/flower balance afterwards: 2095g, 8flwrs
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieNova » Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 am

I've decorated a dragon statue!
Username + ID FaerieNova 1012856
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about this statue! You stroll through a garden of vibrant roses. Each rose seems to have at least two colors of petals. Nestled between two bushes is a small and peculiar statue. It looks rather like a dragon who has been painting with its tail. How odd! You look at the ground around you half expecting there to be paint splotches along the ground, but stop yourself. It is only a statue, of course! Continuing on your tour of the garden, you become a bit peckish and pull out a package of poptarts you carried along. Happily munching and walking, you are startled by a sneeze from behind you. "Bless you!" you call out habitually and spin around.
However, there is no one standing behind you. You do notice, however another dragon statue sitting near a tree. You don't remember seeing it there when you passed before. You walk closer while nibbling your snack. It seems to have the same paint spots as the statue you saw before. Suddenly you hear a stomach growl, but its not your own. It seems silly to feed a statue, but you break your remaining poptart in half and set a piece next to the little figure. Somehow it looks hungry. You resume your stroll and walk laps around the garden. On your way to the exit you find a brilliant rose of rainbow colors lying on the path. You wonderingly pick up the memento and head home.
tag: gardendragondecor
ImageImage
FaerieNova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Tue May 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Username + ID snailshoes + 377017
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about this statue! carved from an amethyst, this statue has long been around, passed from one to another as a sacred keepstake. Now it sits an a garden which is becoming overgrown, swallowing this gem statue with its budding vines. If you listen quietly, you can hear the faint chime coming from this dragon statue. I wonder if there's something magic about it?
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Tue May 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Username + ID yutashu + 1013777
Entry:
Tell me a bit about this statue!
A glass statue made of hundreds of broken crystal shards. A light shines from the center, making the perfect garden lightshow. One of a kind.

I've designed a Peepes box!
User + ID yutashu + 1013777
Peepes design entry:
Tell me a bit about your peepes! : Pumpkin spice? root beer float? who knows. it could be anything. All I know is this is definitely not safe to eat. Watch out for the mysterious goop, its not going to come off your hands anytime soon.
tag: ppeepestm
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes