Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby naumachy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:17 am

bluebird. wrote:
    uhh can someone help me get the transparent ref for my tolt? thanks..

change format from auto to png c:
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:49 am

Hey there! It's been a while c:

I am putting all of my tolts up for trade offers, though I will be extremely picky with a few of them (mostly with Crescendo, Rilette, Ferox, and Blithe)

PM me offers! I am also looking for slot swaps and/or mates so hmu! c:
If I find a mate for someone, they will not be traded away and I will post here that they are not available for trade

my tolts:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3014419

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Hey ya'll a while back i posted about rehoming some of my tolters. For now these are the ones i will be rehoming. In order to adopt them i ask that you rename thwm and change their personality. Just pm me. The ones i like best eith get the new pretty ponies.

Shorty
Maverick
Midnight
Etiquette (link on his page is wrong)
Navajo
Ewe
Ira
Moose

Delilah (she is the only one i ask you dont,rename or change personality. To get her tell me why you want her.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 am

me, screaming;; i have a good 2 minutes of free time so time to take breedings

taking a few breedings. i will be choosing ones that inspire me most ! all will recieve a kind of irregular marking.

they will also cost DA points bc i'm in a big need. you can offer in the pm, there's no set price c: you may also send 2 forms in the pm.

Code: Select all
    username;
    parent 1;
    stable;
    parent 2;
    stable;
    marking ideas;
    payment ?;
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 am

WElp, I'm sure I've missed loads of news Dx
Congrats to the GAs bc that's one thing I noticed cx

This is just a note to say that I am still alive ...just about
Vet school is soooo amazing, but I've joined loads of clubs, including but not limited to rugby, pony trekking and climbing - and that's all on top of the insane workload (not to mention plenty of partying). So basically I barely have time to eat and sleep, and as such CS has had to take a backseat.

Also I am considering rehoming one tolter who I never connected to, click on his pic to see info. I still love him, but he might go to a better home and get some more attention!
  • Pm me why you want him/what you'll do with him.
  • I would like to know all his new details if you're going to change them, but you don't have to.
  • He has some art which you can keep.
  • He has all 10 slots left
  • I would especially love if he went to someone who originally tried out for him!
DROP IN THE OCEAN ~ HUDSON

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:59 pm

I'm taking two more breedings! they're not fcfs, so take your time sending in forms. you may send two forms in, and I'll be picking which pairs I want to do (you won't get both breedings from this round, though). please send forms in separate pm's!

title this thing "bear run breeding"
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]parent 1:[/b]
[b]permission:[/b]
[b]parent 2:[/b]
[b]permission:[/b]
[b]marking ideas:[/b] (no more than 2!)
[b]semi-clone:[/b] (y/n, if yes then which coat/marking)
[b]vouchers:[/b] (leave empty if none)

I'll be closing these in about 13/14 hours from posting!

accepted breedings: (I know I said two,, but I'm very indecisive)
Mango30 (Ebon x Kaladin)
Rescue2001 (Weapon x Shahrazad)
Spottedleaf. (Magnus x Dalla)
_Alex_ (Mosaic x Mr. Homicide)
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expresso. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:02 am

Hi much name is Expresso. and I have a lot of tolters! I totally need to do more art of them
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2372991&p=74622360#p74622360
I haven’t been active for a while and am usually only active on Uni holidays :lol:
Thought I’d introduce myself I haven’t been here in ages
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:19 am

Hey guys! I'm in need of a name for this pretty girl

Her mom was named after a ship from Star Wars and her dad named after a magic group called the Knights Radiant in a fantasy series, but it's not from World of Warcraft. Maybe something with Star Wars or fantasy based?

@Expresso it's good to meet you! Your tolter are gorgeous!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 am

Welcome back Expresso! I miss you! :)
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:17 am

December Update!

Can you believe it's already December? This year has flown past! We've got a couple key updates for this month, and the staff and I are excited to share all of them with you!

Merry Floofmas Staff Set
As a lot of you know already, the staff are doing a really fun set for this year's Holiday season -- Floofmas v.2! The original Floofmas Tolters were apart of set made by Gator, and we're super excited to share our take on it this year. Each artist will be creating a fluffy Tolter based on a theme they chose that has something to do with Christmas or the Holidays. They will be released on December 5th, and the competitions will last until around the 20th! If you want to keep an eye on more updates on these, check out the thread located here!

Christmas Challenge Center
Unfortunately in October and November I wasn't able to open up the challenge center shop, due to some personal issues I've been having lately. However! To make up for that, we're having a special Challenge Center pop up temporarily for the Holidays! You will be able to use the points you already have, and earn more than normal, even if you don't do the themed challenges! There will be several themed challenges available, to give you the opporunity to earn even more points, and purchase special items. To read more about this new Challenge Center, go check it out here!
But I also need some help figuring out what items to have (it won't be a full store, sorry!) and what new items to introduce! Please take a minute to take this survey and give me your opinion.
https://goo.gl/forms/iFg7R6aehplA92ch1

December Birthdays
We want to wish a special Happy Birthday Month to show pony, L0TUS, and YuriPlisetsky_!
Thank you for being apart of our community!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me