💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:28 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 6
[Space: 3][Winterland: 3]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Image
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Here
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:57 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
ImageImage
#0101 | #0081
Where you are going:Shep to Winterland, Blue Raspberry to space
How many trips they've been on: 1 | 0
Co-op/Archive:here!
Proof:bougt some actuall helmets
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration:beep boop
Shep rockets toward the icy planet, safe helmet in paw (or, more adeptly, on head) and excitement in tow. Blue Raspberry tries to follow, drawn to the snow white atmosphere, but gets sent off into space before he could follow. That's probably for the better... wouldn't want him to become a criminal just after they joined the team.
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:34 pm

eereii wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: eereii
Helix
Tiff

Where you are going:
Helix: Asteroid Belt
Tiff: Winterland!!

How many trips they've been on:
Helix - Space 6x, Asteroid Belt 3x
Tiff -Space 1x, Winterland 2x

Proof (as needed): Helmet 1, Helmet 2, Space Exploration #6 (Helix only)

Other Items being used: N/A

Last exploration:
Helix: Dec 2nd CS time
Tiff: Dec 2nd CS time

Helix and Tiff basically race each tiger to Fetti, Tiff is the first to arrive and smiles kindly asking for her helmet. By the time Fetti already has the helmet on Tiff,Helix finally makes it. The two lumplens make sure their helmets are on nice and tight,and he’d off to explore!

Helix’s Journey:
Helix is flying through space on his way to the asteroid belt when he noticed something weird on the planet he was heading to. He tilted his head in confusion and made his way down.

Once he set down he noticed a patch of dirt that looked a different hue then the rest. After some pondering, Helix decided to investigate, passing forward he tried to smell whatever it was but all he could smell was dirt…of course. The Lumplen began to dig at the strangely coloured soil when he realized it wasnt colourful soil and instead,it was a buried shirt of some sort..weird.

Congrats! Helix found a Lump Trek Shirt!(3 colours to choose from!)

Tiff’s Journey:

After finally touching down on the winter planet, Tiff grew very cold, she began to search at a quick pace so that she could head back to the warmth of earth.

After searching for what felt like forever, she finally found something! And it was oh so warm!

Congrats! Tiff found Hot Cocoa!

Aizaka wrote:
Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Where you are going: Winterland! While their friend decides to stay behind this time with their snowy companion, this one has decided to venture off and see Winterland for theirself. :3
How many trips they've been on: This is their second exploration. :3
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration , and I believe This is the last exploration of this particular Lumplen

Your Lumpen gets their helmet adjusted and flies off towards winter land! Upon arrival the sweetest smell they had ever smelled began to waft around them.

Follow the scent they found a white platter filled with cookies!! You scoop up as many as possible to carry back home

Congrats you found 6x Cookies!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Space | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 15
Co-op/Archive: 🌟
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2

Shimmer’s Journey:

Shimmer gets in line for a helmet, and once it’s it’s she Leo’s away to explore space!Shimmer arrives at space, dead set on sticking to one path and exploring but soon finds herself getting distratced by shiny things that seem to be floating all around her, before one particular shiny thing catches her eye.

Shimmer smiles and begins to seat the shiny thing around for a while, losing track of time and dancing around space. She soon realizes she has taken too long,scoops up what she as found and heads home.

Congrats! Shimmer found a Star Pin!

Twyla’s Journey:
After Twyla and Skimmer get the helmets they head their separate ways. Twyla is very excited to get to winter land and begin searching for new stuff!

Twyla has only been on the white snowy planet for a total of ten minutes lump time before she began to grow very cold, the small Lumplen began to search at a quicker pace so that she could head back to the warmth of earth. After searching for what felt like forever, she finally found something! And it was oh so warm!

Congrats! Twyla found Hot Cocoa!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Space!
Co-op/Archive: HERE
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140251550#p140251550

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 17 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis
Proof of helmet/map: HERE

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 3 Winterland
Proof of helmet/map: HERE

Diane’s Journey:

After Diane gets her helmet adjusted, she purrs goodbye to her brother and flies off towards winter land!

Upon arrival the sweetest smell they had ever smelled began to waft around them.Following the scent, she found a white platter filled with cookies!! You scoop up as many as possible to carry back home.

Congrats! Diane found 6x Cookies!

Calisto’s Journey:
After saying their goodbyes, Calisto and Diane head to explore different planets. Calisto is in a hopeful mood for what he may find today so the young Lumplen speeds through the galaxy to get to his destination!!

After getting to space, it was only a matter of minutes before Calisto thought he say something up ahead. The lump began to walk towards what he saw and upon closer inspection, it was a pile of lump prints! Nice!

Congrats! Calisto found 150 lump prints!
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:02 am

TikoTheHuman wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: Pearl #0040 Milo #0014
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Destination's: Pearl Space, and Milo Winterland
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Other items being used: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Co-op/Archive: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Last exploration: x

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Image Milo Image Pearl

Ever since I sent Pearl to wonderland she wanted to go again, but I did promise Milo he could go today so I had to sadly decline her, I then asked her if she wanted to go exploring Space. "I'm so sorry Pearl, but I had promised Milo he could go to Winterland today, I'm so sorry girl.." Pearl was sad but Milo was excited. I grabbed their helmets and put their helmets on, I opened my door. "Have fun you guys and good luck!" I closed my door once I saw them fly off and then waited for them to come back. (Sorry if this was boring today, just not in the best mood today =( )

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Milo Space 10 Piscis 4 |Pearl Space 5 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 6| Ivy Space 5 | Winterland explored 2 Time

Pearl was sad to not get to go to Winterland, but they knew Milo hadn't gone yet, and besides they could *totally* find something cool in Space to bring back anyway! So as she and Milo parted ways, she immediately started looking for something cool.

And sure enough- something shiny caught her eye. It was some Lump Prints! She could buy so many things with this! She grabbed em up, tail held high as she headed back home.

Meanwhile, Milo had just made it to Winterland and boi was he excited. Look at all the snow!! Wow it was so cold here! He wondered what there was to find.

As he explored, he noticed a pile of rocks sitting next to some piles of snow. Huh! These looked neat. He was gonna take em home to show you, hopefully you'd appreciate them too!

Congrats! You found 200LP and Coal Buttons!

eereii wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: eereii
Helix
Tiff

Where you are going:
Helix: Asteroid Belt
Tiff: Winterland!!

Helix - Space 6x, Asteroid Belt 4x
Tiff -Space 1x, Winterland 3x

Proof (as needed): Helmet 1, Helmet 2, Space Exploration #6 (Helix only)

Other Items being used: N/A

Last exploration:
Helix: Dec 3rd CS time
Tiff: Dec 3rd CS time

(It's all good this time, but make sure you wait til your previous exploration has been posted until you post the next one! <3)

Helix and Tiff parted ways once more, each off on their own adventure amongst the stars.

Helix headed for the Asteroid Belt, curious to see what he might find amongst the floating rocks this time. He took his time poking around until he found some neat rocks to take back home with him! These will do just nicely.

Tiff had just made it to Winterland and was poking around, looking for something neat when a smell hit her. Ooooh it smelled so warm and yummy. She followed her nose over to a plate of cookies! Ooh! She looked around before scooping them up, no one would notice right? Then she turned tail and ran back home to show you what she got.

Congrats! You found 3x Asteroid Chunks and 6x cookies!
Image Image

mrs wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Girr
Where you are going: winterland
How many trips they've been on: 10
Co-op/Archive: archive
Proof (as needed): helmet
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140262122&hilit=Mrs#p140262122

Girr was ready to go back to Winterland, shoving his head into the helmet and taking off the moment the door was open. He was going to find more cool things today he could just feel it!

As he arrived down on the winter planet, he got an idea. He wanted to make himself a little friend to bring back! So he started pushing some stuff around, grabbing some materials, and meticulously crafting a friend for himself. Aaand- perfect! He stared proudly at his new friend before scooping them up and bringing them back home to show you.

Congrats! You found a Snow-man companion!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:18 am

onion wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image / Image
Where you are going: winterland! / space!
How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 2 / space: 2, winterland: 0 TOTAL INCLUDING THIS TIME
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=220#p140260875

Your two Lumplens seem excited to do exploring, each heading off their own way to see what they can find. Kiddy heads towards Winterland while Banana flies amongst the stars.

At Winterland, Kiddy hops around in the snow for a while, just having a good time when they smell something amazing. They pauses and sniff a bit, following their nose until they arrive at some cookies! Surely no one would mind if they took some right? Why would they just be sitting out otherwise? So they grab some up and happily make their way home to show you.

Meanwhile, Banana is enjoying their time flying amongst the stars. It's so pretty out here, they don't think they'll ever quite get enough of it. As they head along they remember an old hiding place they used to use. They wondered if anything was still there! It took them a while to find it but when they did, they were happy to see LP in there! They grabbed it up and went back to show you and Kiddy what they'd found.

Congrats! You found 8x cookies and 50 LP!

cupiid wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
Where you are going: winterland
How many trips they've been on: 1
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: x

Bee flapped their wings excitedly when you pulled out the helmet again. They all but shoved their head inside before taking off towards Winterland once more.

They touched down on the icy planet and had a good time jumping and playing in the snow. After a while, they decided to do some exploring and stumbled upon something delicious- cookies! Their mouth watered but they managed to refrain from eating any (yet). They instead scooped some up and flew back home to share their prize with you too.

Congrats you found 6x cookies!

dragoness129 wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 6
[Space: 3][Winterland: 3]
Proof (as needed): Image

Mystique was determined to find another cool thing (hah) today on Winterland. They just felt it in their gut. So they asked for their helmet and headed off on another adventure.

When they arrived, they basked in the cold for a bit. They kinda missed it honestly. It was nice. Then they started searching, looking around every corner and under every rock until suddenly- they spotted it. A plate of cookies! They went over and sneakily took a couple before running back home to show you.

Congrats! You found 2x cookies!

Fawn_Pelt wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
ImageImage
#0101 | #0081
Where you are going:Shep to Winterland, Blue Raspberry to space
How many trips they've been on: 1 | 0
Co-op/Archive:here!
Proof:bougt some actuall helmets
Last exploration:beep boop
Shep rockets toward the icy planet, safe helmet in paw (or, more adeptly, on head) and excitement in tow. Blue Raspberry tries to follow, drawn to the snow white atmosphere, but gets sent off into space before he could follow. That's probably for the better... wouldn't want him to become a criminal just after they joined the team.

Shep and Blue Raspberry bonked helmets to part ways before heading off on their own adventures, both promising to find cool things to bring back.

Shep headed off to Winterland. The snowy planet was just so neat they knew they'd find something cool again.

So they took their time exploring when suddenly they noticed... another Lumplen? They tilted their head and the other Lumplen did the same, then the two got to talking. Apparently the other Lumplen had never been to earth before! Well Shep was determined to change that, so the two headed back home together.

Meanwhile, Blue Raspberry was floating amongst the stars. They loved being up in space, it was so pretty and fun! They were enjoying their time when something shiny caught their eye. They went over to investigate and realized it was some Lump Prints! Score! They grabbed em up and headed back to you with their tail held high

When your Lumplens return, not only do they have 150 LP but they also brought a friend! You can either keep them or give them a place to crash for the night and send them on their way!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoffyMoff » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:33 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:MoffyMoff
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Tiger #33 and Rainbow Sherbert #61Image Image
Where you are going: Space and Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 2 1
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140131344#p140131344
Proof (as needed): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140131370&hilit=moffymoff#p140131370 https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803726&p=140246035#p140243303
Other Items being used: none
Last exploration: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140250513&hilit=moffymoff#p140250513
Just here for the fcfs lol
MoffyMoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:18 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: PB&J(#46)Wonder(#59)
ImageImage
Where you are going:
Wonder is going to the Winter Planet
PB&J will be going to the Asteroid belt!!(can’t believe I haven’t gone yet🤣🤣)
#46- 9 trips
#59- 6 trips
Total trips including todays!:
#46- 10
#59- 7
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: December 2nd
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:51 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Piscis!

Co-op/Archive: HERE

Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140266584#p140266584

Proof of helmet/map:
D’S HELMET
C’S HELMET
MAP

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 17 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 2 Piscis

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 4 Winterland

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes