Caveclan - O&A! (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which clan should I make next?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:25 am

Iceclan (The cold-hearted and resilient)
50%
Mountainclan (The agile and brave)
50%

Total votes : 2

Re: Caveclan - OPEN & ACCEPTING! (Discussion & Forms)

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:32 am

Bump!! Added family trees!

he/him | neurodivergent (adhd & asd) | mlm | COMMISSIONS CLOSED ----
Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
me and use tone indicators when possible :3
toyhou.se | attiechan's art store | trade thread | wishlist | - © -
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caveclan - O&A! NEED WARRIORS!! (Discussion & Forms)

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:05 am

Poll is up! First post on main thread is also up! Feel free to start at any time!

Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:45 am

bump!

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:42 pm

Bump! 🖤

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:01 am

Bump!

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:30 pm

Name: Smoke
Position/Role: Rouge, ex kittypet
Appearance: A bicoloured lynxpoint Oriental with a chunk taken out of his right ear. He has scars on his face and neck. He has been declawed and he is blind in his right eye.
Personality: Smoke has been having a very rough go at life. His twolegs abandoned him and he became a rogue with no other choice. His body tells the story he's been experiencing: scars and his poor ear. It's a miracle he doesn't have more injuries, fortunately he's a very fast runner. He's always been a kind cat by nature, but life on the edge has made him untrusting and prickly. He thinks everyone is laughing at him constantly and it drives him insane. He wishes he could go back to being a kittypet, this life isn't for him!
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kits: N/A
Family: N/A
Additional notes:

One more guy so he'll be another warrior to bulk up the clan!
Last edited by Boghound on Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silentwhisper of Caveclan

Postby Nyverria » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 pm

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Lilydapple
xxFather: Nightrunner
xxSibling(s): Hazelwing
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxMate: Here
xxPast Mate(s): Here
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Honeycomb
xxVoice Claim: Eva Green

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Silentshadow
xxAge: 35 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Analytical, Meticulous,
xxObservant, Persuasive, Cautious,
xxIntroverted
xxTraits -: Abrasive, Indecisive,
xxJealous, Paranoid, Perfectionist,
xxVindictive

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA mottled calico she-cat with
fierce green eyes.
A scar runs across her nose,
a long claw mark down her left
shoulder and nicked ears. Acquires
long unusually long sharp claws.

╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Silentshadow was born a half clan cat both Caveclan and Mountainclan. For her entire life it was always Hazelwing their shining star casting a shadow over her own sister. Didn't matter how hard Silentshadow tried, whether it was during her kithood, apprenticeship or early warrior years the molly was never recognized by her mother or anyone for that matter. Over time during Silentshadow's younger warrior days, she learned that her father was a Caveclan cat and there was a glimmer of hope that maybe.. just maybe he'd give her the love that was never given to her by her mother. Silentshadow soon left Mountianclan to join Caveclan.

The molly worked hard to earn her place within the clan and devoted her undying loyalty to her new clan. To her shock it had seemed that her own father didn't even give much attention to his daughter. Soon Silentshadow had realized her father had more important matters other than his half-clan daughter. he had a new family within his own clan. It feels as if the molly will forever be a shadow and nothing more.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
Here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiteflame of Caveclan

Postby Nyverria » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:36 pm

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Dovefeather
xxFather: Scorchtail
xxSibling(s): Open
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: Open
xxPast Mate(s): Open
xxKits: None
xxScent: Cedar
xxVoice Claim: George Clooney

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Whiteflame
xxAge: 46 moons
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Charming, Humble,
xxLogical, Loyal, Mature, Wise
xxTraits -: Confrontational,
xxFanatical, Resentful, Stubborn,
xxHaughty, Jealous

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA short-haired white flame-point
xxtom with ice blue eyes.
xxUnder his white pelt is a sturdy,
xxmuscular build.

╚═════════════════════╝
Whiteflame doesn't have much of a story to him. He is the son of Dovefeather and Scorchtail with no other siblings. He did know that there were past litters from his parents but to his knowledge, they didn't last but a few hours after being born so therefore his parents hovered over him his entire kithood and partially his time during training to become a warrior. As he grew older both of his parents soon passed away from illness during leaf-bare, thus he is the only remaining member of his family.

Relationships
Here

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Boghound wrote:
Name: Smoke
Position/Role: Rouge, ex kittypet
Appearance: A bicoloured lynxpoint Oriental with a chunk taken out of his right ear. He has scars on his face and neck. He has been declawed and he is blind in his right eye.
Personality: Smoke has been having a very rough go at life. His twolegs abandoned him and he became a rogue with no other choice. His body tells the story he's been experiencing: scars and his poor ear. It's a miracle he doesn't have more injuries, fortunately he's a very fast runner. He's always been a kind cat by nature, but life on the edge has made him untrusting and prickly. He thinks everyone is laughing at him constantly and it drives him insane. He wishes he could go back to being a kittypet, this life isn't for him!
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kits: N/A
Family: N/A
Additional notes:

One more guy so he'll be another warrior to bulk up the clan!

Accepted!

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silentwhisper of Caveclan

Postby attiechan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:14 pm

Nyverria wrote:

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Lilydapple
xxFather: Nightrunner
xxSibling(s): Hazelwing
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxMate: Here
xxPast Mate(s): Here
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Honeycomb
xxVoice Claim: Eva Green

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Silentshadow
xxAge: 35 moons
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Analytical, Meticulous,
xxObservant, Persuasive, Cautious,
xxIntroverted
xxTraits -: Abrasive, Indecisive,
xxJealous, Paranoid, Perfectionist,
xxVindictive

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA mottled calico she-cat with
fierce green eyes.
A scar runs across her nose,
a long claw mark down her left
shoulder and nicked ears. Acquires
long unusually long sharp claws.

╚═════════════════════╝
Silentshadow was born a half clan cat both Caveclan and Mountainclan. For her entire life it was always Hazelwing their shining star casting a shadow over her own sister. Didn't matter how hard Silentshadow tried, whether it was during her kithood, apprenticeship or early warrior years the molly was never recognized by her mother or anyone for that matter. Over time during Silentshadow's younger warrior days, she learned that her father was a Caveclan cat and there was a glimmer of hope that maybe.. just maybe he'd give her the love that was never given to her by her mother. Silentshadow soon left Mountianclan to join Caveclan.

The molly worked hard to earn her place within the clan and devoted her undying loyalty to her new clan. To her shock it had seemed that her own father didn't even give much attention to his daughter. Soon Silentshadow had realized her father had more important matters other than his half-clan daughter. he had a new family within his own clan. It feels as if the molly will forever be a shadow and nothing more.

Relationships
Here

Nyverria wrote:

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Dovefeather
xxFather: Scorchtail
xxSibling(s): Open
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: Open
xxPast Mate(s): Open
xxKits: None
xxScent: Cedar
xxVoice Claim: George Clooney

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Whiteflame
xxAge: 46 moons
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Charming, Humble,
xxLogical, Loyal, Mature, Wise
xxTraits -: Confrontational,
xxFanatical, Resentful, Stubborn,
xxHaughty, Jealous

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA short-haired white flame-point
xxtom with ice blue eyes.
xxUnder his white pelt is a sturdy,
xxmuscular build.

╚═════════════════════╝
Whiteflame doesn't have much of a story to him. He is the son of Dovefeather and Scorchtail with no other siblings. He did know that there were past litters from his parents but to his knowledge, they didn't last but a few hours after being born so therefore his parents hovered over him his entire kithood and partially his time during training to become a warrior. As he grew older both of his parents soon passed away from illness during leaf-bare, thus he is the only remaining member of his family.

Relationships
Here

Both accepted!

Hi! I'm Attie!
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me