// β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

// β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:24 am

Imagexxxxxxzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ A WARRIORS RP
    welcome to stormclan, friend. you've made it to the discussion thread!
    before you post a reserve, please take the time to read up on stormclan
    lore. there are a lot of things that are different from a typical clan, so
    make sure you will enjoy the plot and how this roleplay will work!

basically, the clan is having trouble as they debate whether or not the
    trials are still relevant to their modern day lives. the leader does not
    want to change the code, but there are rumors of cats rallying against
    him and tension is growing fast. if i get enough interest in the roleplay,
    i'll ask if someone wants to "lead" a rebellion against barracudastar and
    perhaps the clan will even split into a new clan. it all depends on how we,
    as a group, want the story to go.

when making you forms i need the follow information:
    name, age, rank, whether they are on barracudastar's side or they want
    the trials to stop, a description of how they look for the allegiances, and a
    photo reference of them.

current recaps of rp:
    none yet!

reserved prefixes:
    barracuda, lavender, orca, koi, tansy, hemlock, glacier,
    hail, seashell, gull, fish, seal, two, shell, pike, lily
    x
    xImage
Last edited by cicardia on Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BARRACUDASTAR the omen washed ashore

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:25 am

──────────────── ───────────── ─
πΆπ‘ˆπ‘†' 𝐼 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 π‘Šπ΄π‘π‘‡ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘Šπ‘‚π‘…πΏπ· 𝑇𝑂
──────── πΆπ‘ˆπ‘† 𝐼 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐾 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 π‘‡π»πΈπ‘Œ'𝐷
── π‘€π˜©π‘’π‘› π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘π˜©π‘–π‘›π‘”'𝑠 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒 ── ─── ──
────────── ─────────────── ── ──
── STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… AGILITY β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… ──
──── STAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… SPEED β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… ───
─ PAIN TOLERANCE β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… MEDICALβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
─────SOCIAL β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… LEADERSHIP β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
───── LOYALTY β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… ── FAITH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

APPEARANCE ─ a massive, fluffy black tom wit-
h a pelt that is marred by scars and patches of-
bals skin. his eyes are the shade of jade and th
ey often glow in the low light. his jaw is torn a
nd barracudastar's saber like fangs are visible.
he towers over all and is broad-shouldered, ver
y muscular and a little plump. he has a greek--
accent and a deep, rumbling voice.

STORM TRIAL OPINION ─ barracudastar believes
tha the storm trials need to stay as they are an-
d it would be wrong of him to change them. he-
does not want to disrespect the ancestors by ta
king laws that have been in place long before h
e washed up on the shore. he is not clan born a
nd he refuses to alter something so sacred.

mentoring : open ─ mates with rippleshine ───
parents are maria and tomas [both deceased[ ─
open to any sorts of relations, send a pm!
────── ────────────── ───── ─── ─
π’Š 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒐 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’ π’Š π’‚π’Ž.
x
─── ────── ── ─────────── ────────── ──── ───────── ─

xxindentification
barracuda > barracudapaw > barracudaslash > barracudastar
cismale, pansexual, panromantic | tom, he/him
65 moons old, taken into the clan at 12 moons old
leader and storm watcher of stormclan, 4 lives remaining
a massive fluffy black tom with bright emerald eyes. barracudastar's jaw is
tattered and torn. it reveals some of his fangs, which are abnormally long.
carries the scent of sea mist and sand

xxorigins
barracudastar couldn't have asked for a better youth. he was born to maria
and tomas - and they loved their only son with all their hearts. he was born
at moon high on a sail boat owned by an elderly man who had a dream to s-
ee the world. his life was splendid and grand but tragedy struck the small --
family when a storm capsized their boat. barracudastar's family was swept-
away and the tom spent three days at sea, floating on a piece of debris. he
has no memory of washing ashore, but he woke to a set of icy blue eyes th-
at belonged to the medicine cat of stormclan. the moment he was able to--
he tried to make a break for it, but the medicine cat demanded that he wa
s hunted down and returned to stormclan: barracudastar was a gift from th
e ocean - and he belonged to them.

slowly, he came to terms with the destiny the strange old cat proclaimed h
e had. with every passing moon, he seemed to become enchanted with the-
new life he had been given - and barracudastar put all of his strength and d
evotion into learning the war of the warrior. during his storm trials, when it
was time to complete the cougarcry task, he and the other apprentices wit-
h him encountered a massive bobcat. he saved the younger cats from death
in a nast battle with the cat. then. injured and exhausted, he carried one o-
f his clanmates back home. impressed, the leader decided that he would no
t have to complete any extra trials to join the clan. he was out of the medi-
cine cat den before coralstream wanted him to leave, but he pushed on and
finished his trials with flying colors. he accepted the name the leader wante
d to give him - barracudaslash.

he proved himself to be a fantastic warrior of the clan. after the deputy die
d during a flood, he was named deputy himself. it was a shock to the clan t-
hat an outsider was meant to be leader, but the medicine cat soothed their-
pelts with the proclamation that starclan demanded it be so.

xxnature and character
most cats are intimidated by this tom. he carries a monstrous, thunderous -
presence, in more ways than one. his quiet and calculative mindset makes t
he yawning silences he leaves cold, but the tom does not intend to frost the
atmosphere as terribly as he does. he is actually an incredibly compassionat
e cat that has a bright and intuitive mind. he cares immensely for the clan -
and he does his best to make the judgements necessary that will preserve t-
heir place on this earth.
Last edited by cicardia on Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ORCASONG the detached sentinel

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:25 am

𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 the warrior of stormclan
      a stocky white and black tom with bright amber eyes

xxxbasics
      orca : his black and white pelt. song : his calm, reserved, soothing nature
      cismale, homosexual, homoromantic - prefers males | he/they, tom
      clanborn, 32 moons old. son of whaleleap and unknown
      a warrior of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 14 moons old
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : open!

orcasong, much like his name suggests, is a husky tom with a predominantly black and white p
      elt. his eyes are a vibrant, warm shade of amber with golden flecks that swirl inside of them -
      they're quite bright in the dark and often cast a gleaming sheen that prey best fear. little whit
      e hairs disrupt the pattern all over his back and have frosted with premature aging thanks to t
      he stress and strain of a life in stormclan.

a soft-spoken, warm and tenor tone | vc is robert pattinson

xxxcharacter and nature
      some cats find his black and white opinion of the world a little callous and cold, but the tom -
      just has a view of the world that is hardpressed to change. he relies heavily on straightforward
      logic to live his life and the laws of nature make perfect sense to him, as does the warrior cod-
      e. he believes above all else it should be followed and respected. this is what the ancestors ha-
      ve decided and thus it is absolute. he has nothing kind to say about cats who don't bare this in -
      mind, but it is only out of respect for those who came before him. change is not easy for this to
      m and he avoids it like the plague. he is loyal to a fault and will do as he must to help his clan t
      hrive. he is one of the best to select for a perilous situation, as his intellect and innate sense of
      the environment around him, the tom can get himself and his friends out of trouble easily. he is
      often a quiet guard on the sidelines, present, but a lurking shadow. he does have a fatherly way
      about him, though, and treats his close friends like the gold they are to him. though, his ability-
      to detach himself from personal investment or investment makes him a lethal threat to anyone.

xxxbackground
      orcasong's bllodline runs thick in stormclan. he, however, is the son of a she-cat who brought in
      an outsider's blood into stormclan and he's be judged for it all his life. he and his three other si-
      blings faced ridicule from day one and they were all told that they would not survive the ways o
      f their clan. this was true for two of his three siblings. tetrapaw and guppypaw both died during
      their trials, but orcasong and glaciershard survived. his brother put further smudges on their na-
      mes when fished koigleam out of the sea - and orcasong has yet to forgive the time for jeopardi
      zing his success in stormclan.

he harbors an ugly secret within. orcasong watched one of his best friends be swept out by the t
      ide and the she-cat had yowled for his help. his heart shattered as he watched her drift farther -
      away, until he could no longer see her. his clanmates understood, but orcasong feels immense gu
      ilt for not trying to save her. but it was starclan's will. who is he to argue with the stars?

xx── crush/mate : open!
      xx── kits : none
      xx── kin : open | mother, whaleleap (npc) father, unknown brother, glaciershard

xxxopinions
      orcasong believes the trials should stay as they are. it is what the ancestors set in place and he
      thinks changing them would be incredibly disrespectful and bring starclan's fury upon them. he-
      also thinks its kinder on a cat that fails to either perish or be exiled than to expect them to live
      the harsh life they do. it comes from both a place of faith and pity that he thinks this way. not t
      o mention, the leader's word is law.

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LAVENDERMIST the kind-hearted traitor

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:26 am

π₯𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐒𝐬𝐭 the medicine cat of stormclan
      a foggy, silken-furred silver and ivory tabby she-cat with deep brown eyes
      xx── suffers from chronic pain due to fibromyalgia

xxxbasics
      lavender : her grey almost 'purple' pelt. mist : silken texture of her fur and her gliding gait
      cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic - leans neither way | she/they, molly, she-cat
      clanborn, 45 moons old. daughter of frigidnight and applepatch
      a medicine cat of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 12 moons old
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : cedarsong

lavendermist's pelt is the shade of the rich, stony greys of the mountainside in the distant h
      orizon, with undercurrents of the fog and clouds that slip down from their peaks. her belly-
      is the shade of fresh, new fallen snow and her muzzle is has hints of pale cream. her eyes a
      re a rich shade of brown that remind one of something close to honey, but with an overlay -
      of amber. she stands quite tall, but is about the size of the average tom cat of stormclan. s-
      he has muscles that ripple under her pelt, thanks to the warrior training she has picked up -
      in light of the harsh way of life their clan suffers. on a day her bones feel as good as they ev
      er do, she has a gliding, smooth step, but when she's hurting, she limps around like an elder.

scathing, grumbling, gravelly voice | vc is jennifer lawrence, dont be around if she is yelling
      because you'll go deaf, dog

xxxcharacter and nature
      while she would like it to be any other way, this she-cat is sharp-tongued and a little more t-
      han irritable. she gets frustrated easily, especially when her body aches for no valid reason a
      t all. she doesn't like to be in such foul moods all the time and she's quite ashamed that she -
      is, but her role as a medicine cat has put a lot of emotional strain and duress on the molly. s-
      he is surrounded by harm and death and that would ware any cat thin. lavendermist takes he
      r job personally and she often lets her emotions and relationships with her clanmates drive h-
      er to these boiling points when they're put in harms way for really stupid reasons. she is incre
      dibly witty and has a rather sarcastic, deadpan sense of humor, but her blunt remarks usually-
      bring laughter to even the most stoic of cats. while she can be a bear, she does love her famil
      y with all of her might and it shows in everything she does.

xxxbackground
      this she-cat was the only kit of her litter- and the only child her parents ever had. they love -
      their daughter immensely and the family is still incredibly close knit. her parents have always
      wanted their daughter to do what will make her happy, so when they discovered she wished t-
      o be a medicine cat rather than a warrior, they showed her endless support. she trained hard-
      for her trials with the three other apprentices that were due to go through them, but nothing
      could have prepared her for the tragedy that occurred. while they were completing their pea-
      rlshine trial, a flood overran the cove - and she was the only one that made it out alive. since-
      then, she has been very against the trials and is furious with barracudastar - and lets him know
      just that every chance she gets.

not long after she completed her trails, she began to suffer wretched bouts of chronic pain. th
      ere are days where she can barely leave her nest and it severely hinders her ability to treat he-
      r patients. this is also a reason why she goes through such sour moods. some days, it feels like -
      she is being thrown against a rock in the ocean over and over again. she has yet to find much th
      at helps her with her pain, but she is still hopeful that she will find an answer.

lavendermist has begun to help the apprentices cheat behind the clans' backs. if she gets caugh
      t she know she will be exiled, but... if that happens, then so be it.

xx── kits : lol you're funny, mate
      xx── kin : open | mother, applepatch (npc) father, frigidnight (npc) siblings open

xxxopinions
      if she could hold a sign that said "down with barracudastar" she'd do it. lavendermist thinks the
      trials are pointless, cruel, and a waste of good cats' lives. she finds cats that believe they need-
      to stay in place cold hearted and can't exactly hide her thoughts about it from anyone. and real
      ly she doesn't even bother to try.

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KOIGLEAM the outspoken survivor

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:26 am

𝐀𝐨𝐒𝐠π₯𝐞𝐚𝐦 the warrior and storm watcher of stormclan
      a beautiful jade-eyed calico she-cat with short, sleek fur that "gleams" in sunlight.
      xx── sustained head trauma during her trials, chronic migraines

xxxbasics
      koi : for her calico pelt and how her fur seemed to shine. gleam : in honor of her optimism
      cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic - leans neither way | she/they, molly, she-cat
      clanborn, 32 moons old. daughter of shadowchaser and elmshade
      a warrior of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 12 moons old after succesfully going t
      hrough her storm trials, though they left her in the medicine cat den for weeks.
      mentoring : open! crush / mate : open!! would love her to have a mate at this point. <3 she
      could be thinking of a family if you were interested. i think she'd be at that point in her life.
      carries the scent of redberries, citrus, and sage

koigleam is quite a plump she-cat, as she is considered a well-respected and stronger cat in-
      the clan. oftentimes if a storm-guard is not available, she will fill their spot. she does much-
      prefer to enjoy her life as a storm watcher, though. the calico she-cat can be described as a
      pretty thing. her pelt is an intricate web of fiery orange, obsidian, and ivory, with a cream p
      atch on her chin and a diamond shape splash on her chest. her eyes are radiant jade and the
      y often light up the dim spaces around her. they shine with cunning and knowing. in her age-
      she has finally come into a more muscular, almost husky shape: but its all strength.

her voice is smooth and soothing, voice claim is jenna from balto

xxxcharacter and nature
      koigleam is a force of nature, much like the storm that tried to sweep her off of her paws. s-
      he has a spontaneous and rambunctious way about her - and she's arguably comparable to a -
      flippant fish in the water. her emotions come in tidal waves and are often to one extreme or
      the other - and she isn't afraid to let you know if you've upset her. she is full of spry energy a
      nd some cats might find her overwhelming presence, well, overwhelming. nonetheless she is-
      a spot of light, albeit a little wild and untamed, but in her mother's wise words - the seal will
      do that to ya. she is a fierce protector of all and maybe a little too overprotective of her clos
      e "pearls" as she calls them. koigleam cherishes her family with all her might and will do anyt
      hing she must to keep them safe. this is a bit of problem, as she can make rash and reckless c
      hoices with her own life that have lead her to being hurt more than once. she takes pity on th
      e young cats of her clan. she does her best to make sure they are training as they should be &
      she showers them all in the best care she possibly can. she also pays the nurses and queens a-
      visit with occasional stolen prey and gifts, to make sure they are taken care of, too.

xxxbackground
      xx──willing to replace glaciershard with her crush/mate!
      shadowchaser and elmshade were so proud to become parents. they were not the most infa -
      mous or cherished members of their clan, but they'd always had one another. her mother, sh-
      adowchaser had been born to the clan, her father, had been bound on the border and was ta-
      ken for the clan. the pair bonded as kits, became best friends in apprenticehood - and they -
      endured a hellacious trials during a terrible storm. they both struggled immensely and weren
      t given the chance to choose their warrior names, but they seemed to only care that they got
      through it together. koigleam remembers listening to their tale with wide, gleaming eyes. an-
      d as their daughter grew, she learned what love was - and hopes one day she has it, too.

she was named the apprentice of a storm watcher and a warrior, to see if the she-cat would l
      ike the softer life of a cat who is meant to watch over the weather. this was because, she fou
      nd out that her mother had begged the leader to do so. this enraged her daughter and the sh-
      e cat even ran off for a few days after learning her mother didn't have faith in her to be stron
      g enough to become a storm guard as she wanted. it wasn't so, of course. her mother simply j
      ust feared that her daughter would be killed too soon, far too young. her fears were almost m
      ade true when it came time for her storm trials. she and two other apprentices had their trial
      s when a storm rolled in - and while she was trying to complete her dawnbreak trial, a wave s
      wept her off her paws and she hit her head on the rocks. glaciarshard jumped in and he saved
      her, but thus he broke a law of their code - if the sea has a cat, it belongs to the ocean.

the leader took pity on the pair and decided to give them a second chance at their trials a fe-
      w moons later when koigleam was as well as she'd ever be. glaciarshard was punished by havi-
      ng to wait and see how long it would take for her to be ready for another trial. and if that day
      never came, then so be it. he would remain with paw at the end of his name forever. much to
      her mother's dismay, koigleam went on to do the trials instead of run away like her mother be
      gged. she regrets the fight they had over it immensely. it shattered her relationship with her -
      mother and they hadn't made up before shadowchaser died. but her mother did get to see her
      daughter clear her name and prove her worth alongside glaciershard.

to this day she still suffers migraines from the head trauma she suffered.

xx── kits : would be thinking of them or maybe finds out she's expecting if she has a mate?
      xx── kin : open | mother, shadowchaser [npc, deceased] father, elmshade [npc] siblings open

xxxopinions
      she thinks the trials should be stopped, eradicated, and banned from stormclan forever. she -
      doesn't quite think viciously of barracudastar, but she thinks the tom is a bit of a coward. he h
      as the power now to change the trials and if he really was a gift from starclan, perhaps he is w
      asting what they gave him. maybe he washed ashore to save the clan from themselves. not fro
      m a disaster that might never happen. the disaster is them.

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TANSYLIGHT the leery empath

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:27 am

𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 the warrior of stormclan
      a fluffy brown tabby she-cat with bright olive eyes

xxxbasics
      tansy : after her mother, tansy. light : her bright, calming "light", docile demeanor
      cisfemale, bisexual, biromantic - prefers males | she/they, molly
      loner turned clan cat, 25 moons old. daughter of tansy and unknown
      a warrior of stormclan, wanted rank was achieved at 12 moons old
      mentoring : closed crush / mate : scorchweb

tansylight is a quite small she-cat, who is lithe and swift on her paws. her narrow, delicate fra
      me makes it easy for her to slip away from danger without being seen. she is sure-footed, tho-
      ugh she certainly isn't the strongest she-cat in the clan. she's the cat you call when you need s
      omeone to climb, or someone that can run from sun up to sun down. her silken, brown tabby -
      pelt doesn't care for the climate she lives and often sticks up in every direction it can manage.
      she doesn't really have the will-power to mess with it much anymore. on her chest, there's a l-
      ong, gnarled scar that she won while trying to fish an oyster out of the ocean. a seal pup too -
      k a bite out of her chest.

gravelly, warmed, deep tone | vc is sarabi

xxxcharacter and nature
      kindness is tansylight's greatest virtue. she hasn't a cruel bone in her body - and malice will send
      her squirming her way back to the warrior's den. she's quite the sensitive soul; the world she live
      s in is hard on tansylight, but she uses her time among the living to spread gentleness and has m
      ade it her personal mission to be her clanmate's guiding light when they're lost at sea. she will d
      efend a cat to her last breath and though her paws will be shaking while she stands in the way o
      f injustice, she is a stony force that will not be moved. she holds herself high, but humbly, pract
      icing self-love as best she can in such a cold and unrewarding world. a deep seeded sadness stay
      s with tanslight, but she refuses to let it bloom to far into the garden she plants in her heart.

xxxbackground
      born to a young she-cat named tansy as a stray, she began her life as layla. when she was just 3-
      moons old, her mother left her to hunt and never came home. luckily for tansylight, a raged old
      tom cat found her hiding among trash bags behind a deli and the old feline carried her to the bo
      rder of stormclan, where she was picked up by a patrol. most cats didn't believe that tansylight-
      would survive her trials by how small and frail she seemed, but the she-cat proved her worth du
      ring her trials ten-fold. she took the name tansylight in honor of her sweet mother, who she is d
      etermined to find closure for. tansylight sits on the border of the two-leg town often, trying to -
      find the courage to venture further in, but she can never seem to gather the courage. there alw
      ays seems to be something worrying the she-cat. she spends a lot of nice pacing in her den, una-
      to shake the weight of the world that stoops her shoulders. nonetheless, no matter how much d-
      arkness persists, tansylight knows that dawn will break through all her shadows. she just has to -
      be strong enough to make it through to morning.

xx── crush/mate : scorchweb
      xx── kits : none
      xx── kin : open | mother, tansy (deceased, npc) father, unknown (npc)

xxxopinions
      tanyslight thinks the trials are cruel and inhumane. she wants to see barracudastar removed from
      power, but fears that who replaces him might lead stormclan down an even darker path.

Last edited by cicardia on Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:27 am

hemlockpaw
Last edited by cicardia on Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:36 am

glaciershard
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Postby Paintedbythewind » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:14 pm

Name Gullkit/Gullpaw/ Gullswoop
        Age 60 moons
        Gender Tomcat, entire
        Rank Storm Guard/Warrior

Appearance Medium-furred thick-haired dark grey-and-white tomcat with yellow eyes and a long tail.

Physical traits
        (+) Physically powerful, well-muscled, good fighter
        (-) Small stature, recovers slowly from injuries, prone to disease from stress

Are you with Barracudastar? There is one cat more important to him than any other, and that is Fishpaw, and Barracudastar is putting Fishpaw in direct danger. Gullswoop is most certainly not fond of Barracudastar right now.

(+ traits) reliable, mature, good listener, emotionally intelligent
        (- traits) anxious, emotional, sensitive, stresshead

Gullswoop is the textbook definition of your standard warrior. He's strong, reliable and utterly dependable. He does his work dutifully and never complains. He values hard work but at the same time values equal amounts of play, and his well-rounded personality endears him to younger warriors and the apprentices. It also makes him a highly dependable guard and clan member. Have a problem? Ask Gullswoop, because he can solve it, or he can find someone who can. He's highly emotionally intelligent and is an excellent peer mediator and peacekeeper. These traits may be tested now that the Storm Trials are upon them, and his precious daughter is going to undergo the terrible trial in a horrible storm...he may not be so keen to keep his head down, work hard and keep the peace if it means his little girl is going to be put in danger...

Gullswoop can also be highly strung and anxious. Being so emotional makes him an excellent listener, friend and clanmate, but it also means he reacts emotionally and listens to his heart rather than his head. He worries constantly - about the clan, about his daughter, about the weather - and while this makes him great at managing clan life it doesn't do his health any good, and he occasionally dissolves emotionally and becomes highly stressed. He is sensitive, and so takes things to heart and is very easily emotionally wounded, and he can become depressed quite easily. The Storm Trials will test his anxious, emotional nature when the cat he loves most is forced into the trials...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Relationships Negative β€’ Neutral β€’ Positive

β€’ FISHPAW (Daughter)
            She is his only living family and she is his entire world, moon and stars. They have an excellent relationship, although Fishpaw's personality means she often steamrolls him and picks fights in true teenage fashion. He's struggling with her right now because she actually wants to have a Storm Trial, and he is very against it. Loves her more than life itself. Gullswoop is loyal to one cat, and it isn't Barracudastar...

β€’ DUCKWING (Mate)
            His deceased mate. He misses her a lot. She died having Fishpaw.

β€’ Other Clan Relationships TGH...

Relevant History Lost his mate, Duckwing, to childbirth. Misses her terribly and often becomes very depressed about it. Maybe don't bring the subject up. His own Storm Trial was very harrowing, and it is a surprise to many that such a physically powerful and reliable cat nearly didn't pass his own Storm Trial.
Last edited by Paintedbythewind on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Postby Paintedbythewind » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:14 pm

Name Fishkit/ Fishpaw
        Age 11 moons
        Gender She-cat, entire
        Rank Apprentice

Appearance Thick-furred solid grey large she-cat with sharp yellow eyes.

Physical traits
        (+) Physically powerful, very large. She's a big girl, like her mum!
        (-) Prone to physical injury due to personality. Prone to chronic injury due to not resting after acute injury/disease.

Are you with Barracudastar? She's a Barracudastar girl through and through! Hit her with the Storm Trial! Anyone who thinks Storm Trials shouldn't go on are weak!

(+ traits) friendly, positive, affectionate, loving, sincere, honest
        (- traits) dumb (like...no braincells), stubborn, emotional, sensitive, moody, egotistical

Fishpaw is a total sweetheart. She loves everybody freely and easily, and will decide that you and her are best friends having only known each other for a handful of seconds. She's openly affectionate both verbally and physically and enjoys and actively seeks the company of other cats. She's a surprisingly good listener and an attentive friend, and everybody who knows (and likes) her feels deeply cherished by this darling cat. She's sincere, overwhelmingly positive and cannot tell a lie, and this makes her the perfect friend. That is, if you can tolerate her bad personality traits. She's also brave and confident, and her bold strut around the camp is quite amusing. Some find it annoying, but more nervous and shy cats find it bolstering. Brimming with confidence, this young cat can surely take on a Storm Trial no problem...right?

Fishpaw is also moody and emotional. Like her father, she reacts and makes decisions based on her emotions, and never thinks things through or looks before she leaps. She's very sensitive and will take to heart anything she even remotely thinks is a slight against her. She's not exactly...intelligent...and her ignorance which borders on downright stupidity endangers herself but also greatly frustrates others because why can't she get things through her thick skull? Her confidence is more like arrogance and her genuine belief that she is invincible firstly puts her and others in bad situations and secondly makes her unbearable to be around, because she's so self-centred. Can this cat really deal with a Storm Trial as easily as she thinks she can, or will she find out it's just as hard as everyone is telling her it is...?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Relationships Negative β€’ Neutral β€’ Positive

β€’ GULLSWOOP (Father)
            He is her only living family, but she doesn't know any better - he's always been her only family. She loves him fiercely and wants his approval; he is the only cat she cares about the opinion of. However, she's currently in a mood with him because he doesn't want her to do a Storm Trial, and she thinks it's because he thinks she's not capable.

β€’ Other Clan Relationships TGH...

Relevant History Wanted her warrior name to be Fishduck in honour of her mother. Her father adamantly refused and has pulled Barracudastar aside and begged him not to let her do such a thing.
Last edited by Paintedbythewind on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me