The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___SUNCLAN//ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___SUNCLAN//ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:46 am

Main Discussion Thread

Sunclan Roleplay Thread

This is a conjoined roleplay, Including Moonclan, Sunclan, Cloudclan, and Seaclan
Nyverria Leads Sunclan

~The only current clans are Moonclan and Sunclan, the other two will be created eventually

Before posting your character forms here, please post them on the MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD

Please post all out of character messages on this thread, as well as your character forms!!

Any Updates will go here.

Taken Pre-fixes:

- Adder
    - Bird, Blackberry
    - Cliff, Cardinal, Crow
    - Dew
    - Finch, Flicker, Falcon, Flaming, Frost
    - Hawk, Honey
    - Ivy, Ice
    - Kestrel
    - Leopard, Lynx
    - Morning
    - Onyx
    - Pine, Pebble, Prance
    - Quiet
    - Rose
    - Silent. Silver, Sand, Shade, Shiver
    - Tiger
    - Willow, Wilted, Wing

- Domino = kittypet
    - Noah = kittypet
    - Wolf = loner to warrior
    - Ferret = loner to kit
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 12 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silentstar

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:23 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Lilydapple
xxFather: Moonclaw
xxSibling(s): Dapplestar
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxMate: Here
xxPast Mate(s): Here
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Honeycomb
xxVoice Claim: Eva Green

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Silentstar
xxAge: 65 moons
xxRank: Leader
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Analytical, Meticulous, Observant,
xxPersuasive, Cautious, Introverted
xxTraits -: Abrasive, Indecisive, Jealous
xxParanoid, Perfectionist, Vindictive

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA mottled calico she-cat with
fierce green eyes.
A scar runs across her nose,
a long claw mark down her left
shoulder and nicked ears. Acquires
long unusually long sharp claws.

╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Silentshadow was born a half clan cat both Moonclan and Sunclan. For her entire life it was always Dapplestar their shining star casting a shadow over her own sister. Didn't matter how hard Silentstar tried, whether it was during her kithood, apprenticeship or early warrior years the molly was never recognized by her mother or anyone for that matter. Over time during Silentshadow's younger warrior days, she learned that her father was a Sunclan cat and there was a glimmer of hope that maybe.. just maybe he'd give her the love that was never given to her by her mother. Silentshadow soon left Moonclan to join Sunclan.

The molly worked hard to earn her place within the clan and devoted her undying loyalty to her new clan. To her shock it had seemed that her own father didn't even give much attention to his daughter. Soon Silentshadow rose to become the deputy of Sunclan and later the leader. Learning that her own sister is leading Moonclan, Silentstar can't help but strive to finally be better than her sister whom had always casted a shadow on her. It's Silentstar's turn to cast a shadow over the Moonclan's leader.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
Here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Morningfrost

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:26 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Petalfall
xxFather: Thistleblaze
xxSibling(s): Stonetooth, Rustfeather
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxMate: Here
xxPast Mate(s): Here
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Orange blossom
xxVoice Claim: Michelle Pfeiffer

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Morningfrost
xxAge: 32 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxTraits +: Affectionate, Charming, Empathetic
xxMature, Sophisticated, Wholesome
xxTraits -: Cynical, Evasive, Gullible
xxInsecure, Nervous, Pessimistic

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA marbled grey-orange tabby
she-cat with a long feathery tail,
white chest and paws accompanied
with big yellow eyes.

╚═════════════════════╝
Morningfrost is what you'd consider the clan's sweetheart, always there to help wherever and is always trying to brighten everyone's day. The she-cat was raised alongside two brothers whom are very protective of thanks to the sternness of her father. There isn't much else to Morningfrost's story as she's never really been a good fighter but she makes up for it with her hunting skills. This dainty she-cat will probably never see much battle but when she does, she'll do her best to fight for her life but she's always had a little luck on her side if it weren't for her brothers.

Relationships
Here

Last edited by Nyverria on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tigerheart

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:27 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Mousetail
xxFather: Oakfur
xxSibling(s): Littlekit & Kestrelpaw
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: None
xxPast Mate(s): None
xxKits: None
xxScent: Here
xxVoice Claim: Jared Padalecki

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Tigerheart
xxAge: 26 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Ambitious, Focused, Patriotic,
xxProtective, Sentimental, Traditional
xxTraits -: Callous, Devious, Evil
xxManipulative, Morbid, Violent

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA tall, muscular tabby
xxtom with pale yellow eyes.
xxA deep scar can be seen on the
xxleft side of his flank, along
xxwith a torn right ear.

╚═════════════════════╝
Tigerheart is the only surviving kit to be born from Oakfur and Mousetail's first litter. His sister Littlekit, had died a moon after being born due to the inability to properly breath and with that, the small and fragile kit had passed away. Tigerheart was raised to hate other clan cats along with any possible half-clan cats as well which soured his heart over time. Mousetail had no part in teaching Tigerheart this way and thus left Oakfur due to his cruel teachings. Once Tigerheart became a warrior, the young tom took his oath seriously and to rid any attacking clan cats.. even if it meant taking their lives. Moons later, Mousetail and Oakfur had another litter of kits but alas they were only lucky enough to have yet another single surviving kit but this costed Mousetail's life. Kestrelkit was now the only cat that Tigerheart strived to protect. As moons passed so did Oakfur over leaf bare and with that his dying wish was for his son to protect his beloved daughter. Tigerheart will live up to his father's wishes, no matter the cost.

Relationships
Here

Last edited by Nyverria on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kestrelpaw

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:27 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Mousetail
xxFather: Oakfur
xxSibling(s): Tigerheart
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: None
xxPast Mate(s): None
xxKits: None
xxScent: Daisies
xxVoice Claim: Dakota Fanning

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Kestrelpaw
xxAge: 8 moons
xxRank: Apprentice
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxTraits +: Adventurous, Courageous,
xxObedient, Quirky, Playful, Studious
xxTraits -: Gullible, Perfectionist,
xxReckless, Stubborn, Vain, Workaholic

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA lithe light brown stripped
xxtabby with yellow eyes

╚═════════════════════╝
Kestrelpaw was born to Mousetail and Oakfur as their only surviving kit; as well as their last litter of kits. Mousetail had passed away after the birth of her beloved surviving kit. Another queen was generous enough to help Oakfur raise little Kestrelkit until she became an apprentice. The young molly never really knew why her father was so hard on her brother and this drove her to always be there to comfort her older brother. Soon after becoming an apprentice her father had passed away from an illness she wasn't sure of what exactly it was but now she feels that it's just her and Tigerheart against the world.

Relationships
Here

Last edited by Nyverria on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion ___SUNCLAN//ACCEPTING

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:42 am

Username: LunarTheCat2047d1f

Cat's Name: Lilydapple
Appearance: Image
Credits: Wikipedia
Personality & Background: Lilydapple is commonly made fun of for his name, and is very insecure about it. He wants someone who will accept him, without being rude about his name.
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Family: Unknown
Clan: SunClan
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:42 pm

"You broke my heart when I told you not to
And now I keep on crying in the bathroom and in the club too
It's like a monsoon, I wanna hate you (hate you)
Uh, you took my hand, told me not to be scared
But then you disappeared like you were never there
It's been a nightmare and not that you care but I hate 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

Current Name: Pinecloud
Past Names: Pinekit & Pinepaw
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Heterosex-Demirom
Crush: Tigerheart
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): Boudler
Offspring: Finchkit

────────────────────────────────────────
A slender white cat with brown patches and yellow-green eyes
Pinecloud isn't a complicated cat despite who her parents are/were. She's first of all a maternal cat, doting on and doing her best to guide and mother anyone who's at least ten moons younger than her. Her calm nature makes her level-headed and therefore a good sounding board. Her above-average emotional intelligence - opposed to her father's logic-based intelligence - makes it a bit easier to maneuver in and around the clan. All that said, Pinecloud can be quite judgemental and tends to make snap judgments occasionally, which can come back to bite her in the tail. She's also a bit jumpy, almost skittish at times, her nerves run high, almost seeming to double after she learned she was expecting kits. Most of all though, Pinecloud is a wistful feline often looking to the past for a variety of reasons. Though not a regretful cat by nature, she does occasionally long for things to be back like they were when she was a young kit before she and her siblings were apprenticed.

The past is something that Pinecloud thinks about often, though it's not always happily. Her mother Applebelly had a harsh experience in her kitting - something she worries that she'll experience. Said kitting had left her weak, and unfortunately open to sickness. Pinecloud has few memories of her mother, due to the fact that Applebelly died when she was just two moons old, but also because Applebelly had spent the last half moon of her life in a sick den away from Pinecloud and her siblings. But her sire, Mintpool was there to fill the gap. Xe spent much of Xyr time with Pinecloud and her siblings, playing with them and caring for them as kits. Xe seemed to be with them nearly all the time after Applebelly got sick, and when Applebelly died, Xe seemed to never leave practically moving into the nursery. This is why it felt so cold and alone when after becoming an apprentice Mintpools sudden distance felt personal. She understands her Sire's decision to become a mender but sometimes wishes that xe wasn't so busy. Becoming a full warrior for the clan was an overjoying experience for her, though it felt a bit more lonely without her mother and Sire. She's lived a pretty normal life since she became a warrior for the clan, and a few moons ago found herself mated. Pinecloud is both ecstatic and fearful about the fact that she's expecting kits, doubly so when her former mate, Boulderstrike left the clan without a word.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Applebelly & Mintpool
Siblings:
Ivyleaf & Oakstep
Other Kin:
Sagedapple (PA), & Stagbounce (MU)

Scent:
𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒆 & 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕
Voice Claim:
Tilda Swinton
Playlist:
Maps - Maroon 5
Hall Of Fame - The Script
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Breakfast - Dove Cameron
Nightmares - Ellise
I Shot Cupid - Stela Cole

Strength: ★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Pine - for the naming theme and for her brown patched coat
Cloud - for her distinct patches and level-headedness
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 pm

"So go ahead and judge me for talking about my pain
I'd rather spill my guts out than live with being fake
Yeah, go ahead and die with what you're afraid to say
Won't make the same mistake 'cause it's my legacy."

Current Name: Finchkit
Past Names: none
Future Names: Finchleap &Finchpaw
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Questioning (Demisexual)
Crush: Blackberrypaw
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: Too young

a tall chocolate and white she-cat with dark blue eyes and large ears
Admittedly Finchpaw is a lot like her mother, while the youngest of her siblings, Finchpaw is almost like a second parent - or third technically. That said she's one of the more independent cats in her litter, though also the most solitary of the four. She's dedicated to her clan, and strangely observant, leading to some of the strangest insights at times. Finchpaw is a gentle cat, preferring to talk things out rather than spill blood. But that doesn't mean she can't adapt to the world around her, she catches onto to things quickly and changes tracks just as quickly. Unfortunately, Finchpaw can be quite critical of herself and others, leading to some fights as well. She can be rather impatient as well, whether it's because she felt that she was taking too long to perfect a move, or because someone is making her wait too long doesn't matter. Finchpaw can also be rather clingy when it comes to her family and those she considers friends, which can be a bit much sometimes.

Born into an unlucky yet lucky litter of four, Finchpaw is the youngest of the litter. With all three of her siblings and herself born sickly, it wasn't expected for Finchpaw and her siblings to survive long. Her parents Pinecloud and Boulderstrike were pleasantly surprised and relieved when they started to get better. Though their weakness at their birth has left some worse off than others, Finchpaw doesn't have the strongest immune system due to it. She occasionally would spend anywhere from a few sunrises to half a moon resting in the medicine cat den. At one point it was suggested that she should become the clan's next medicine cat apprentice, which she's quite viciously opposed, with loud and strong words. At least from her point of view, to most others there was just a lot of hissing and spitting coming from her.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Pinecloud & Boulderstrike
Siblings:
Willowkit, + 2 more
Other Kin:
Galeheart(PA), Ivyleaf (MA)
& Oakstep (MU)

Scent:
Balsam fir & Spruce
Voice Claim:
Saoirse Ronan
Playlist:
Boyfriend - Dove Cameron
The Moon Will Sing - The Crane Wives
W.I.T.C.H. - Devon Cole
I'm not the only one - Sam Smith
Take me to church - Hozier
Deathbed - Citizen Soldier

Strength: ★★☆☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Finch - for her chocolate coat and lean body
paw - for her current rank in the clan
Leap - For her impressive jumps and intuition.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 pm

"Hearing footsteps in your sleep
All this darkness underneath
Hollow trust turn casualties
Can be leaving what we see"

Current Name: Cliffpaw
Past Names: Cliffkit
Future Names: Cliffstorm
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Silverpaw
Past Mate(s): None
Kits: None

An amber-brown Bengal spotted tabby tom with light green eyes.
𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒑𝒂𝒘. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒕, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒑𝒂𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒏, 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒑𝒂𝒘 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒐. 𝑯𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉. 𝑯𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒑𝒂𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓, 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.

Cliffpaw, born to a warrior by the name of Hawkthroat and a queen named Amberpetal, he along with his siblings had a rather normal life just up until he was about four moons old. His parents had gotten into an argument about duties and responsibility, Amberpetal had wanted to go on a romantic walk after moons of being kept up in the nursery looking after their kits. Hawkthroat didn't think that was a good idea, as there had been sightings of fox around. The argument got blown out of proportion, and in the end, Amberpetal left camp to cool off some steam. She didn't return that night, and the next morning she was found by a patrol. The clan's medicine cat found that she'd been killed by a fox.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Hawkthroat & Amberpetal
Siblings:
Leopardpaw, + one more.
Other Kin:
Leafheart (PA), & Spottedstrom (PA)

Scent:
Mint & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Tom Holland
Playlist:
Fade in / Fade Out - Nothing More
Watch Your Back - Sam Tannesz
Paralyzed - Solence
STFD - TeZATalks
Tears of Gold - Faouzia
Angry Too - Lola blanc

|Name meaning|
Cliff - for his brown fur and angular face.
Paw- for his current rank
Storm - for his fierce nature and loyalty.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:57 pm

"I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times that I never could"

Current Name: Hawkthroat
Past Names: Hawkpaw & Hawk-kit
Future Names: Hawkstar (?)
Desired Rank: 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒚

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Rosedusk
Current Mate: Looking
Past Mate(s): Amberpetal
Kits: 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒑𝒂𝒘, 𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒑𝒂𝒘, +

A Battlescarred red-brown spotted tabby tom with a white throat and amber eyes.
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒔. 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆. 𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒘. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒘. 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.

Born to a much older couple, Hawkthroat and his siblings were his parent's only litter of kits. The four of them were close with their parents and might have been a bit spoiled by the two. His father Eagletalon retired to the elder's den, about half a moon after their apprenticeship started, Mosspool joining him three moons later. Hawkthroat, then Hawkpaw had a fairly normal apprenticeship, friends, siblings, drama, crushes. His one and only crush, Amberpetal then Amberpaw was just nine moons old when he became a warrior, so he relented and got to know her. Moons later when he was 23 moons old, the two became mates. Fast forward a few moons, and they're expecting their first litter of kits. All was great, Amberpetal wanted to take a romantic walk. In the end, his heart broke, when the dawn patrol found his mate's body. Since then, he's become a little over-protective of his kits, even if their apprentices now.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Eagletalon & Mosspool
Siblings:
Spottedstrom (S), & Leafheart (S)
Other Kin:
Kestrelsong(PU), Freckleleap (PA),
Snakedapple (MA), Patchsnarl (MU)

Scent:
Mint & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Chris Hemsworth
Playlist:
Already Over - Red
I'll be Good - Jaymes Young
7 Years - Lukas Graham
You Don't Even Know Me - Faouzia
Undo - Sanna Nielsen
GRRRLS - AViVA

|name meanings|
Hawk - one of the first things his mother heard after his birth.
Throat - for the white patch on his throat.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me