-- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

skipper picks names or cats pick their own names?

skipper picks
87%
pick own names
13%

Total votes : 15

-- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:43 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────────┐

tideclan has only just begun, a group of cats who've
originated from different places around the coast -
former kittypets, lighthouse cats, cats who have found
themselves on ships sailing across the ocean - all came
together to live and build new lives, all on the coast,
settled right beside the ocean, a place they all know
and can bond over. with little to no idea on how to
properly organize 'clan', tideclan does their best to
make a small society by electing a leader... and that
is as far as they got. however, one wandering cat
from a land far away, a former clan cat, stumbles
across tideclan and gives them guidance.

└────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

discord |rp thread
Last edited by lacke on Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ skipper

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:43 am

name skipper
              past names skipper
              age 60 moons
              gender tom

affiliation tideclan
              rank leader
              past affiliation lighthouse

+ traits curious, intelligent,
              social, optimistic
pelt long, mottled black/brownxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
eyes light green
build stocky, tall
deformities slight limp

kin open
crush open
mate open

- traitsstubborn, honest,
moody, clumsy

skipper has had an interesting life, one that he has conflicting feelings about.
              he was born to a loner, one that lingered near the beach. he was an only kit,
              and despite that, his mother wasn't very interested in him. she provided him
              food when he was young, but once he was able to hunt on his own, she just
              disappeared one night.

skipper spent a couple of moons alone, but soon stumbled across a group of
              young cats, much like him. they lived on the beach, and welcomed skipper
              into their group with open arms. some of the older ones taught him how to
              hunt prey out of the water, as well as give him the socialization he needed.

not very far from their makeshift living area was a lighthouse. two two-legs
              lived there, and would at times come out to offer two-leg food to the group.
              skipper, for a reason unbeknownst to him, was immediately drawn to these
              two-legs. he watched them work, and one day dared to step up to the large
              building. it didn't take long for the two-legs to realize his curiosity, and they
              welcomed him with open arms.

they put something around his neck, something like cats with two-legs wear,
              but not quite as tight. he liked it though, and when he'd visit the group of
              his friends, they'd tease him but skipper always thought they jealous. skip
              lived at this lighthouse for many, many moons, having to say goodbye to
              all of his friends and even one of the two-legs. the other two-leg left, and
              since then the lighthouse had been abandoned, with nobody but skipper
              occupying it.
Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:44 am

res for relos
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ stormpaw

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:45 am

name stormpaw
              past names storm
              age 10 m
              gender tom

affiliation tideclan
              rank apprentice
              past affiliation loner

+ traits optimistic, ambitious,
              selfless, curious
pelt long, mottled greyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
eyes bright blue
build stocky and tall
deformities none

kin open
crush open
mate open

- traits naive, aloof,
easily swayed, anxious

history will go here!
Last edited by lacke on Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:45 am

res for relos
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ dovelight

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:46 am

name dovelight
              past names dove
              age 32 m
              gender molly

affiliation tideclan
              rank queen
              past affiliation kittypet

+ traitskind, gentle,
              brave, sweet
pelt short, white calicoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
eyes amber
build sleek and small
deformities none

kin open
crush open
mate open

- traits stubborn, aloof,
anxious, gullible

dovelight was born into the kittypet life - being born in a rather large litter.
              she was born to her mother ginger, and had several siblings, but they were
              separated very early on in their lives, with dove going to a home with one
              of her brothers, jasper. of course, the life of a kittypet was nothing intense,
              with dove and jasper being pretty spoiled in their youth.

when they both were about 12 moons old, they moved with their two-legs,
              and the new den had a backyard! dove didn't care much, but jasper was all
              over the thought of being outside and being able to look at the world beyond.
              jasper would often come inside and tell dove how he wandered beyond the
              yard and found big bodies of water, something they overheard their two-legs
              calling the ocean.

over the many moons that followed, jasper and dove would go out into the
              world beyond the garden, and one night, dove went out into the yard alone.
              she had a run in with a tom, which resulted in her carrying kits. unsure of
              how to feel about it, she tried her best to keep it secret, but once her two-
              legs found out, they were... not happy. raising their voices at her, screaming
              things that she couldn't understand, she eventually ran out and never even
              thought about looking back.

she didn't want to be anywhere where her kits wouldn't be welcome.
Last edited by lacke on Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:46 am

res relos
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:36 pm

[img]inage%20here![/img]
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 !!
( she-cat | warrior | thirty moons | bisexual )
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
name | sunny sunsplash
description | a long furred, fluffy orange point she-cat with white splotches and light blue eyes.
personality | kitty-pet born and raised, sunsplash is nothing short of the stereotypical and softhearted nature of her upbringing. her genuine need to help every cat can sometimes cloud her vision, choosing her feelings over what could be morally wrong(or right) within the clan. make no mistake sunsplash does have a fiery side to her, having to prove herself (from her point of view) a little bit more than each of her clan members that this life is what she wanted. her little quips and sarcastic comments could definitely dig a burr into your pelt, as you wouldn't want to be on the opposing end of the normally gentle she-cat.
kin | mother: unknown father: unknown no other known kin
history | born in the comforting warmth of fluffy nests, kitty-pet life has never suited sunsplash formerly known as sunny. sitting on the ledge of her gardens she always knew there was something out there for her. the nagging feeling of it never left her, and she eventually pandered off until she met root. the two of them clicked instantly, and they've been by each others sides ever since.
relationships dm!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

relationships:
+ positive - negative = neutral <3 romantic interest

rootpaw + | she is longtime friends with rootpaw, they traveled to tideclan together as former kittypets.
skipper + | she has a lot of respect for her leader, and likes how outgoing he is towards his clan as well as his outlook on life.
stormpaw + | though stormpaw is an apprentice, sunsplash loves being around stormpaw. she thinks he has a good head on his shoulders, though he has a lot to learn with his naivety.
dovelight + | being as they are both near the same age, sunsplash adores the queens gentle and soft nature(much like her own). she sees a lot of herself in dovelight
trouble +/= | trouble can definitely make sunsplash a bit flustered every now and then with his suave attitude, and considers them to be fairly acquainted.
mothnose + | she finds herself hovering more towards this gentle she-cat than most others, and can find herself sharing her worries and concerns with her more than any one else. they are good friends!
sandpaw + | loves sandpaws work ethic and need to strive in the clan, sees a lot of herself in sandpaw when she was little. friends!
newt + | enjoys her company and simple mindset regarding the clan, she loves the relaxed attitude newt has and its very contagious for sunsplash.
gannetcry +/<3 | sunsplash would describe the two of them as two opposing peas of a pod, you wouldn't think with their quite varying surface personalities that they would get along too well, but sunsplash is quite fond of the stiff she-cat and they have a lot in common.
oakpaw = | envies his strong relationship with his sister, acquaintances.
sharkpaw = | she doesn't dislike sharkpaw, she finds him very interesting and his mature/cold frontier resemblance he has to her best friend rootpaw makes her trust him even more.
eelpaw = | enjoys her company and bright personality, she just often finds it too much at time, no hard feelings. acquaintances.
rosemoon - | she kind of thinks rosemoon is a little bit bat-crazy, and way too extreme for her. she tries to stay away from her as best as she can without making it too obvious.
badger - | sunsplash takes his quietness personally, and gets in her own head as to think that this tom doesn't particularly like her - though its only in her head.
riptide - | mostly confused by this blue tom, his lack of motivation and work effort would get on her nerves more often than not, but she would try to understand him.

[img]image%20here![/img]
𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰 !!
( tom-cat | medicine cat apprentice | eleven moons | heterosexual )
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
name | root, rootpaw, rootspring
description | large, muscular brown tom-cat with dark brown eyes
personality | rootpaw is a listener and a quiet soul. usually letting other cats take lead in a conversation. often described by sunsplash as an elder, or way too wise for his age. despite his large, muscular build; being tideclans medicine cat apprentice he often has his nose stuffed into any sort of herbs, often losing track of time. he finds the monotony of counting and recounting herbs and going on outings to stock up on herbs some of his most joyful moments. rootpaw has seemingly a crabby attitude no matter what time of day, or how much sleep he got - often dragging his paws at the more mundane work that he has to do.
kin | mother: midnight father: unknown siblings: lark
history | wandering through the world with his mother and his sister lark, root didn't have much time to act or play as a kit. his sister got sick when they were both young and passed away, leaving their grieving mother and him by their lonesome. foolish as it was, disappearing in the night and traveling away from the foul memories of his past. stumbling upon sunsplash, the two polar-opposite cats shared the last few moons together, finding tideclan together.
relationships dm!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

relationships:
+ positive - negative = neutral <3 romantic interest

sunsplash + | one of his bestfriends in the clan, he would fight sharks to leave her unscathed.
eelpaw + | probably influenced too much by sunsplash, this cat is feels like a twig caught between his claws sometimes. but you never see him saying no to her asking him to patrol and stock up on herbs(and the other way around). unlikely cute friends :,)
rosemoon + | rootpaw is very very intrigued by this cat, her headstrong personalities leaves him with many questions and he hopes to explore her backround more.
badger + | with similiar stoic personalities rootpaw admires badger a lot, his calm collected demeanor and need to protect and help the clan makes rootpaw a big fan! friends!
dovelight + | rootpaw genuinely enjoys her company, and takes often trips to the queens den to have conversations with her. maybe because she reminds him so much of his mother before she went sodden with grief when his sister died.
mothnose + | he is quite fond of this pretty she-cat, and enjoys their simple chatter here and there. though he would never admit it, in a vast sea of cats his eyes always wander to look for her first.
sandpaw + | he isn't too close to sandpaw, being as he is a very intuitive medicine cat, his paw pads prick with curiosity at the nimble she-cat, for a reason he can't quite understand.
newt + | with their occasional outings out, he feels pretty comfortable with the easy going she-cat. friends!
skipper +/= | enjoys company, thinks he takes his leadership duty a little too lightly.
stormpaw = | due to his aloof and for lack of a better word, clumsiness - rootpaw thinks its only a matter of time before something happens to stormpaw.
gannetcry = | gannetcry is a lot like himself, he struggles to form as real close bond with her. often feeling like their relationship is stricly only clan orders, much of which he doesn't mind.
oakpaw = | he notices the pair of siblings normally never without each other at camp. he quite likes the quiet tom. acquaintances.
sharkpaw = | like stormpaw, he feels as if sharkpaw is too much of a daydreamer and may even stumble on his own paws if he isn't focusing hard enough, he does have a soft spot for him. acquaintances.
trouble - | on a personality spectrum rootpaw and trouble are at different ends, so its only natural that he wouldn't be the first cat to go and talk to. he finds his personality(on his good days) amusing, but other then that he doesn't tend to talk too much to this cat.
riptide - | he doesn't have many interactions with riptide, but he will describe him as lazy - but he's willing to take him on a few herb scouting trips to get to know him more.
Last edited by wonpil on Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:49 pm

ROSEMOON
"BLAME ME. PERSECUTE ME. WHEN YOU MEET THE STARS, THEY'LL TELL YOU I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG."

SEXUALITY: DemiLesbian
RANK: Former Clan Cat, but she prefers the title Starclan Guide. Is she allowed to say that? Maybe.

APPEARANCE: Rosemoon is a primarily white she-cat with a distinctive dark gray ruff and a large, pinkish-cream spot on the base of her tail. She has a few scattered other pinkish-cream spots, as well. She has purple eyes and a large scar over her muzzle and face that she refused to talk about.

PERSONALITY: Rosemoon is... intense. But in a good way, most of the time. She's an incredibly charismatic cat, leadership coming easier to her due to it. What can she say? When she speaks, heads turn to her. Maybe it's her booming voice, her bravado and charm, her mysterious but friendly attitude, but any way you cut it, Rosemoon is the talk of the tides. She boasts a big game about Starclan speaking to her and guiding her about each and every cat, but it's truly dubious if this is true. If it is, why Rosemoon, and not some, uh. Less egotistical cat? And if it isn't true, then she's just doing it to butter up the cats she feels like she can use under the guide of a simple heavenly speaker. She certainly hasn't let it slip if it's either, so who knows. She loves to guide, and teach, and probably hosts plenty of small events to nudge her newfound clan into a more clan-like shape. But she doesn't actually want to remove their culture and replace it with hers, she seems dismissive and hostile to some of the old warrior code rules, but she still adores the structure. Wonder why?

HISTORY: Rosemoon doesn't talk about why, but she was exiled from her old clan, that claw mark on her face there when she resisted this judgement. She yowled that Starclan would judge her honest, and she left. She struggled being alone, and used her charisma to gather cats to her as soon as possible, just so she didn't have to weather everything by herself. She thrives in groups, so when she heard of a group on the horizon... well, they certainly could use her help, huh?
She may have brought some new cats into Tideclan with her, but she certainly doesn't claim ownership. She does, however, believe they absolutely should listen to her, she was deputy of her old clan before an insurrection, she says! How trustworthy and good to have around! She does genuinely help, though, and gives advice from her truly wild life so far.

RELATIONSHIPS: No blood family alive.
Mate: kind of open. Open for crushes for her and from her, but no established mate Yet.
Friends who joined with her: Open!
Relationships in Tideclan:

TROUBLE (---)
Rosemoon despises this awful little man. They constantly bicker when alone together, and Rosemoon cannot stand him. She values the code and Starclan far too much to deal with his antics!
SKIPPER (-)
Rosemoon used to be solidly positive about Skipper, but his refusal to add the star to his name has completely ruined her opinion of him.
GANNETCRY (++)
Now HERE is a cat Starclan will be proud of! Gannetcry listens when Rosemoon speaks, and takes all of it to heart. Plus, she just asks so many good questions! Gannetcry is emblematic, to Rosemoon, of the ideal Tideclan warrior.
DOVELIGHT (+)
Rosemoon is fiercely protective of any Queens, especially any who are close to kitting. New kits for Tideclan, maybe even the first litter born to Tideclan... she cannot wait. So she does her best to dote on Dovelight when Rose isn't busy.
SUNSPLASH (=)
Some warrior who does her job and sticks clear of Rosemoon. That's good enough for her, honestly.
ROOTPAW (+)
A promising medicine cat! She hopes he and his mentor both keep well on track to being perfectly good Starclan servants.
REMI (+)
Listen. Rosemoon doesn't need Remi to like her, all Rosemoon needs is for Remi to do her job. As long as that happens, Remi can go ahead and keep scowling at her. Rosemoon thinks Remi is doing well so far, but no one asks Rosemoon what Rosemoon thinks about what Rosemoon feels. Starclan...
FLAT (=)
Hopefully the medicine cats can work on helping that guy out. That's it. Sorry Flat.

----

TROUBLE
"SO HE SAYS TA ME, YOU LOOK LIKE TROUBLE. AND I SAYS, WHO? ME? AND HE SAYS YEAH, YER TROUBLE. S'HOW I GOT MY NAME."

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

APPEARANCE: Trouble is a primarily gray cat, with white ruff, paws, back, tail, muzzle, and ear tips, with a lighter gray separating the two starker hues. He has pink eyes, and still wears his old twoleg collar. He's missing his front right paw, and has a nick in his left ear.

PERSONALITY: Trouble is a sly, teasing tom with a heart of pure gold. He tries to seem suave and cool, and he certainly is even with his disability, but he really likes puns and dad jokes, even without being a father just yet. He adores kits, and will shirk duties to keep the queens and kits company. He's a charming, flirty young man, but he always explains it's just how he plays. He means all his platitudes, from the most extravagant to the smallest and genuine. So he says, anyway.

HISTORY: After he healed from losing his paw in a monster altercation, his twolegs just didn't look at him the same. He hates being looked down on for his disability, or actually anything about him, so he stole away in the night. He had been wandering, doing more or less nothing with his life other than surviving and making friends where he could, until he heard about Tideclan, and rushed to join. He hasn't taken a proper warrior name, but the way Rosemoon talks about it, he might soon. If only to get her to try to put anything after "Trouble". Heh.

RELATIONSHIPS: No blood family he ever knew.
Mate: Open
Relationships in Tideclan:
ROSEMOON (--)
Annoying old lady. Give up the idea of ghosts, they ain't real! And, stop lecturing him, he doesn't want his flow stymied by her dead cat nonsense. Starclan ain't real an that is that.
SKIPPER (++)
Heh. Trouble thinks the bosscat is pretty cool. He just hopes Skip won't be changed by all of Rosemoon's rambling about Starclan and stay a real neat feline.
DOVELIGHT (++)
Cool lady. Trouble makes sure to pass by and give her a compliment or two every day, and promises to be as big of a help as he can be when she finally kits.
SUNSPLASH (++)
A neat molly, this one. He thinks she's pretty fly, but she's really gotta take some time away from being a cat's cat to be her own cat, y'know?
ROOTPAW (=)
Eh? Root's fine. Bit uptight and listens too much to his elders, but fine.
RIPTIDE (+++++)
BRO! BRO! BRO! BRO! BRO! Riptide is a fun guy to be around! Sure he saaaaays he doesn't like all the teasing, but he totally does. In a crowd, Trouble will pretty much always gravitate towards Riptide, to chat or shoot the wind.
Last edited by necrobinical on Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【MOTHNOSE】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:51 pm

CLAN NAME Mothnose
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Magnolia | mother
Ace | father
Mouse | littermate

relos

PREVIOUS NAME Birdie
AGE 28 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Warrior (previous loner)
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE A slightly larger than average, very fluffy snowshoe with pretty blue eyes

PERSONALITY She's fairly soft spoken, and cares a lot for her clan despite the fact that they are just a bunch of loners and kittypets without previous history with eachother. She'll do anything to help those around her. Her time as a loner graced her with plenty of hunting and fighting skills, although there's still room to improve. She's not really suited for many leadership roles, but will step up if needed. Losing her entire family was hard for her, so she lives in constant fear of losing her new family that she's found in Tideclan.

HISTORY She grew up with her mother, Magnolia, and her sister, Mouse. Her father died when she was only a few moons old. They struggled a little bit for the first part of her life, as her mom was a previous kittypet who wasn't really sure on how to survive without the help of her mate. They quickly adapted and her family thrived. When she was 14 moons, her mother was hit by a car, leaving Birdie and Mouse to continue on alone. A storm separated the sisters, and they haven't been able to find each other since. From a young age, she loved being around others, so she was more than happy to be a part of the clan.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:25 am, edited 23 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me