เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:35 pm

I kinda want to throw Wolfpath at Lynxspring.
Because that would be such an interesting relationship. Thoughts?
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ eeleyes

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:45 pm

Imagexxx
.xImage
x.x( molly . 23 moons . bisexual )

by nature eelkit was curious of the outside world, eager to set her paws into the soil and race where the wind could take her. it was annoyingly, always a reliable and firm grip of fangs on the back of her neck, dragging her back into the queen's den, away from all the wonders out there. perhaps it had always been her mother, mourningflight's efforts to keep her close to home, that drove her early years of apprentice hood, into the great unknown of the rogue territory. it was here that she met someone, who was influential to every part of her future, and the reasons for some of her greatest mistakes.

having received a final warning from her father, a scarred ear and a scarred eye, did eeleyes finally learn her lesson to stay in the camp. but that didn't prevent her from learning the secrets of the rogue society, and falling in love with one of their members.

now a warrior, she works for the good of the clan and mostly ignores her heart calling out for her true love.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kyanitepaw

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:53 am

Imagexx

kyanitekit should have been born to different warriors, and certainly should have had no ties to her grandfather redstorm, simply, well, because she's not brave and hates water. perhaps it was because she was bullied by her older siblings, constantly tossed around in the rain, her claws never finding enough grip to escape another brutal blow and such. they were playing right -- but the scratches stung and her milky fur soon turned tulip red. there was nothing about water or rain, that afforded kyanitepaw an interest in being around it.

going to sleep, was her escape from her difficult reality. it is the only thing that helps keep her sane and re sets her. that's why, as an apprentice, sharing a den with others, is almost out of the question. she bristles at just the thought of brushing her body along anoher apprentice, let alone speaking to them.

because of her experieces with more brutish siblings, while kyanitepaw might not be entirely comfortable around adults, she finds her older warrior companions predictable. it gives her an edge of arrogance and bordeom, to be expected to behave so through operant conditions.

kyaniepaw sees within herself, a strength that should be taken seriously by her peers. if not, it's not her fault for disobeying, or ignoring rules and orders. she's not sticking around for those more helpless than she, but she would never mind putting bullies in their places.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lemmingpaw

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:53 am

Imagexx
( tom | 9 moons | homosexual )
mentor: paledapple

lemmingpaw's father, hacklefur, was never very present in his life, and it's made it difficult for lemmingpaw to forge lasting and important connections with the other tom's in the clan. hacklefur always seemed to have an eye on something he never had, and for poor lemmingpaw, he was never the image that hacklefur wanted to look at very long. in his mind's eyes, eventually, their paws would one day lead them away from him, onto something better. yes, his father might have stolen him away from clan responsibilities a few times, all with the purpose of helping hacklefur secure some semblence of life outside of fallsclan, but it did nothing to build the skills lemmingpaw would need to become a warrior.

being the younger brother to a talented warrior, meant that unapologetic pressure was always applied to his shoulders, baring transulenct claws into his muscles if he couldn't copy the techniques properly. where falconridge excelled, lemmingpaw couldn't get his paws straight and would either end up in a bramble bush, at the edge of a cliff that he somehow managed to find, or, at the bottom of the tree while his kin was high in the branches.

tired of the shadows, and the forgotten birthdays, lemmingpaw no longer looks to the cats around him with value or love.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cloudpaw

Postby ellyenchanted » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:15 am

โ ALWAYS THE FOOL WITH THE SLOWEST HEART

BUT I KNOW YOU'LL TAKE ME WITH YOU โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ WE'LL LIVE IN SPACES BETWEEN WALLS โž
GENERAL INFO: cloudpaw โ”€ medicine cat apprentice โ”€ 8
moons โ”€ male โ”€ he/him โ”€ homosexual.
PHYSICALITY: cloudpaw's coat is solidly snow-colored and his
eyes are a pale, hazy blue. he is not particularly large, in fact
he is quite slight, though his long fur tends to help him appear
a bit fuller. he can't hide his height, unfortunately, but he doesn't
mind. cloudpaw isn't very strong or muscular, and this he takes
no issue with either. his heart, for as long as he can remember,
has been set on medicine.
PERSONALITY: cloudpaw is very tolerant and sweet-tempered.
he can be a bit oblivious and slow to catch on to social cues,
though he never means any harm. his mind is always running
a mile a minute with his thoughts scattered like snowflakes.
he can, of course, get his thoughts in order when it comes
to his interests such as medicine, and will talk the ear off of
any cat who will listen (many beware his hour long tangents).
cloudpaw is an easy target for those who take advantage or
are looking for a quick laugh, as he has a somewhat airy and
kit-like quality to him, and he is not a cat that knows how to
advocate for himself or even recognize when he is being made
fun of. due to his slight aloofness, he finds it difficult to achieve
deep emotional connections and sometimes feels left out or disconnected. even so, cloudpaw has a lot of heart and
loyalty, and simply wants what's best for his clan.
BACKSTORY: cloudpaw was born as the runt of a litter of three to mother rosefoot and father badgerclaw. early life
with his siblings, jackalkit and spiderkit, was mostly uneventful. tragedy struck when rosefoot drowned in the
whirlpool after she slipped and fell into the water. the kits' father was a witness. over the next moon, badgerclaw
was driven mad with grief and eventually disappeared. jackalkit believed he met their mother's fate, while
cloudkit and spiderkit held out hope that he had simply gone away for a while. the situation seemed hopeless
after more time had passed and the three siblings became apprentices. spiderpaw, still fully confident that their
father was still alive, left the clan's territory the night after the ceremony to search for him. cloudpaw was
heartbroken at the loss of his sister, his protector and the only cat who understood him. he dealt with his grief,
and to this day still holds out hope that his family will return to him.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jackalpaw

Postby ellyenchanted » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:17 am

โ I CAN SEE THE FUTURE I CAN SEE THE FUTURE

IT'S LOOKIN LIKE WE LEVEL THROUGH THE SKY

I CAN'T WAIT TO LIVE IN GLORY IN ETERNAL โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€ LASTIN LIFE โž
GENERAL INFO: jackalpawโ”€ apprentice โ”€ 8 moons โ”€ male
โ”€ he/him โ”€ bisexual.
PHYSICALITY: jackalpaw is lean-bodied and lanky with spindly
legs that contribute to his height. his fur is ink black and cropped
short save for his tail, which is feathered with long fur. he is still
young, though it seems he will grow to be fairly large with a leaner
muscle structure. his lankiness affects his balance at times, though
he puts in the extra hours to improve any slightly failing quality.
jackalpaw's eyes are neither piercing nor vibrant, but rather a
pale, faded orange color.
PERSONALITY: jackalpaw has a sharp gaze and an even sharper
tongue. he carries an unwavering belief in his own superiority.
he freely casts his judgement on others, especially his own
peers. he is not a kind cat, and is uninterested in forming close
bonds with anyone, not even his own brother, cloudpaw. he is
coldly intelligent, and works himself to the bone in order to
snuff out any flaws he might show. of course, his ambition and
mean-spiritedness hides a pit of fear and a whole lot of
unresolved anger. his loyalty to his clan and clanmates is a bit
questionable, he tends to train alone when he can and in
general, takes a solitary approach to life. truthfully, he feels
stuck, confused, and very lost.
BACKSTORY: see cloudpaw's backstory โ”€ jackalpaw was deeply
impacted by the loss of three of his family members, and still harbors a lot of anger and confusion. he does not
hold the same optimistic view that cloudpaw has, and ardently believes that both their sister and father have joined
their mother in death. rosefoots passing, while awful, he can understand was an accident and grieved properly. what
he doesn't understand is why spiderpaw and his father would choose to leave him. if they are indeed alive, and
somehow returned, he would neither forgive them nor welcome them back. his intense desire to be the best is
fueled by this anger, fear, and loss. he has it in him that he needs to prove that he does not need anyone in his life
to be whole.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:16 am

Sykestar, Spottedfeather, Starlingflight, Cloudpaw, and Jackalpaw are accepted! I've updated the front.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:53 am

Name(s); Nerite, Neritebloom
Gender; Female
Age; 21 moons
Rank(s): loner, queen

Relationships
Mother: Yoko (Deceased)
Father: unknown
Sisters: none
Brothers: Cedar, Ginger (NPCS)
Other kins: none

Personality; She is kind, sweet, fast-learning, caring, and friendly, but she knows to keep her mind on things. She is clever but usually keeps that to herself. She is very hard-working, and she is not afraid to take risks, but sometimes she could need to calm down too.
Crush; open
Mate(s); Jinx (NPC), open
Kits; open

History: She is born to a runaway kittypet Yoko and her one-time mate. She was born as a loner, not knowing or even meeting her father, who never showed up for them. She always felt rather lonely being the only female on her littermates and was pretty close with her mother. She left her family after her mother was being hit by a car and died. She has not seen her two brothers after that. She teamed up with two brothers Jinx and Chaos. She got closer to the kind Jinx than his idiotic brother. She stayed with them for a few moons, but the tensions between them started to get too high, for reasons and they split up. She wandered around the lands when she crossed with the patrol and decided to join it as she hated to be alone. She started as an apprentice, but her training didn't last for long as she found out to be pregnant, but she did her assessment before her pregnancy could be too far and she had better move to the nursery.

Name(s); Perchwood
Gender; male
Age; 62 moons
Rank(s): warrior (wanted deputy)

Relationships
Mother: Dovecry (deceased)
Father: Patchwalk (deceased)
Sisters: Drizzlestone (NPC)
Brothers: none
Other kins: open

Personality; He is a little bit questioning nature, looks pretty scary, had dark humor and sometimes he is not the kindest tom. Though he is very family-loving, he will do his everything for his family and is pretty loyal to his clan, even if his actions don't always follow the same line. He doesn't want to talk about his fallen mate Flinflower as her dead was pretty heartbreaking for him to deal with.
Crush; open
Mate(s); Flintflower (deceased), open
Kits; Cinnamonthorn, Falconkit (deceased), Oliveflame (NPC)

History: He is born in the clan, with mostly normal kit hood. Thought he had a total of three mentors during his apprenticeship as he had serious problems when younger and bad luck with them. His first mentor was a she-cat named Mothpetal, who trained him two moons before moving to the nursery, his second mentor was a young tom Beetlejump who just didn't know how to train him right and a few moons later he kind of stopped to train him. After the leader saw that his training was seriously stopped he was given another mentor Leafstem, who was kind of rude mentor, but eventually he become a warrior at 14 moons old. As he was being trained alongside Leaftem he got pretty close with his mentor's daughter Flintflower, who kind of helped him to his apprenticeship. Their relationship moved very slowly, but in the end, they become mates and had three kits, thoguht his mate had a very serious green couch together with their kit Falconkit and both of them passed away.

Name(s); Cinnamonthorn
Gender; female
Age; 30 moons
Rank(s): warrior

Relationships
Mother: Flintflower (deceased)
Father: Perchwood
Sisters: Oliveflame (NPC)
Brothers: Falconkit (deceased)
Other kins: Drizzlestone (aunt)

Personality; She is kind, sweet, and friendly, but has temper issues, sometimes she just can't hold her anger and may do stupid decisions. Thought she will apologize if her actions hurt someone. She is pretty hard-working and loves to learn new things, no matter how useful or useless those things are. She has a soft spot for kits and hopes to find the one and only love for her.
Crush; open
Mate(s); none yet, open
Kits; none yet

History: She is born in the clan, but her mother and brother Falconkit passed away to a green couch only a moon before her apprenticeship. She always had a very close sister relationship with Oliveflame and she was their mother's girl, so her dead was pretty hard on her. She trained very hard to become a warrior, and actually, she could've done it moon earlier, but she kind of messed things up. As she got into a fight with another apprentice, and had a cut on her chest, which made her mentor think again if she was ready to become a warrior early or not.

Name(s); Yarrowpaw, Yarrowfrost
Gender; male
Age; 7 moons
Rank(s): apprentice

Relationships
Mother: Chestnutfeather (NPC)
Father: Raventhroat (NPC)
Sisters: open
Brothers: Open
Other kins: open

Personality; He is a playful, rascal, and adventurous little tom, he loses his patience fast and does whatever he wants. Sometimes it's hard to make him listen, especially if he wants to do something else. He is competitive and likes to mess with others, which may annoy or humor other cats. He hates to be reminded about his small size.
Crush; Hopperpaw, Jackalpaw
Mate(s); none yet
Kits; none

History: He is born in the clan, with his siblings and has loving parents. He was a runt for his litter and he was pretty sickly on his first moons, but he got better as he grew up. He is still smaller than most other male apprentices, which is a little bit of an issue for him.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:22 am

Rae'tia wrote:
I kinda want to throw Wolfpath at Lynxspring.
Because that would be such an interesting relationship. Thoughts?

That would be a really cute relationship I think!
    I would really want to play off of Lynxspringโ€™s illness. Maybe they could be on a patrol when Lynxspring struggles to keep up and Wolfpath falls back for them to have their own patrol together so Lynxspring can feel apart of it? And from there, Wolfpath maybe can be more protective over him and we could use that to build a relationship? Lynxspringโ€™s optimism about how well he is doing vs Wolfpathโ€™s pessimism on that fact he is very much not ok. Thoughts?
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:23 am

@Queen - Neritebloom can be a former loner if you want! I'll reserve that for you. FallsClan is very isolated and the territory is surrounded by rogue groups, so it would be difficult for Neritebloom to get to the clan. They would also be given a challenging assessment to see if they have the determination to survive as a warrior.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me