Darkness Rising // Wolf RP - Discussion [O&A]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Darkness Rising // Wolf RP - Discussion [O&A]

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:22 pm

Role Play Thread

Mandatory Character Information:

Please include the following! Can do more if you want to! Feel free to do your own formatting!

Name
Description or Image
Pronouns
Short personality blurb
Rank
Crushes, Family, Mates, Pups, etc

Name Ideas: Feel free to use them!

Apollo, Alabaster, Aztec, Athena, Asena, Arctic, Alaska, Blackbird, Crow, Canyon, Cherokee, Cobalt, Drift, Flare, Flame, Frost, Flake, Glacier, Gust, Howl, Heather, Ivory, Kasper, Lotus, Lightning, Noble, Rave, Spartan, Shade, Spirit, Shadow, Tempest, Tundra, Topaz, Vixen

Relationship Stuff for my brain XD
Whisper has a crush on Polar and Tartaros
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Half Crown Pack: Adder | Aspen | Lark | Polar

Name:Adder
Sexuality: No labels (Like females)
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Looks:
Black and white sorta marbled Wolf. Large in size with brilliant blue eyes.

Personality Blurb:
Stern, but not mean. Can come off as intimidating, but he is sweet. He is a great leader and tries to make sure that all his wolves have what they need. He does not tolerate slacking off, there is always work to be done. But there is time to relax. He knows that. All wolves are treated fairly in his pack whether they are Alpha or Omega, he expects all his wolves to follow this rule.

Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Pups: Open, Wants

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aspen
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Looks:
Light ginger She-wolf. Smaller in size, but muscular nonetheless. Bright green eyes.

Personality Blurb:
Clam and level headed. Aspen thinks before she acts. She is on the smaller side but don't underestimate her, she is a fierce opponent. Her patience with others allows her to listen to both sides of the story before making a decision.

Pups: None

Name: Lark
Sexuality: Female Leaning

Looks:
Dark gray faded into a white underbelly. On the smaller side, very quick and agile. Pretty, light blue-gray eyes

Personality Blurb:
Playful and energetic. She is an Omega as she is one of the younger newest members. She loves hunting and is very agile on her feet, able to dash around trees and ossicles in her way. Adder has always treated her well, so she is happy in Half Crown Pack, she is treated well.

Name: Polar
Sexuality: Unknown

Looks:
Fuzzy white and gray pup, with 1 fang peeking out from his top jaw.

Personality Blurb:
Playful and energetic, always getting himself into trouble. Running under the older wolves feet and getting in the way of day to day work. He is a sweet pup and loves to snuggle and loves all the other wolves.

Mate: None
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Magpie | Chaser | Hera

Name: Magpie
Sexuality: Unlabled Neutral (Personality more than looks and gender)

Looks:
Black with white face and chest, belly and paws. Large male, muscular. Amber eyes.

Personality Blurb:
Just minds his own business. Don't mess with others, gets the job done and done well. More of the strong silent type, doesn't really talk much, follows orders. Hates conflict, which is why he is a hunter not a fighter.

Name: Chaser
Sexuality: Says he is straight but everyone knows he is gay XD

Looks:
Looks like Magpie but has more black. Ice blue eyes.

Personality Blurb:
Chaser is a very happy wolf. The complete opposite of his brother Magpie. He says he's straight but everyone knows that he is gay. He likes interacting with other wolves and hanging out with pups. When he's not hunting he is helping care for the pups in the nursery so the mothers can get away for a bit. Pups love playing with him.

Pups: None, Wants

Name: Hera
Sexuality: Neutral (Personality)

Looks:
Red Timber wolf with darker markings on her back. Medium sized female with dark blue eyes.

Personality Blurb:
She is caring and swwet, going out of her way to care for her pack mates. She will fight to protect them if she has too, but she despises fighting and violence so she chose to be a hunter in the Pack.

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darkness Rising // Wolf RP - [O&A]

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:25 pm

Relationships Res
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darkness Rising // Wolf RP - Discussion [O&A]

Postby Popper_Cornz » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:01 am

Now Open
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit's Half Crown wolves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:00 am

Name:
Loki
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Asexual aromantic (sorry guys)
Hunter
Description:
Brown wolf with a dark face. Eyes are an ambery but darker ambery type of color. His nose, pads and nails are, of course, all dark. He's semi fluffy, as well as average height and average weight for a male, and that's all there is to him.
Short personality blurb:
Sweet and silly but he can be wild and loud. Playful and happy but also stubborn and hard headed. He likes to challenge others on hunts, as in making it like a game or competition. Others may see this as bad...but he doesn't, and he's also mischievous, cuddly when he wants and a storyteller.
Crushes, Family, Mates, Pups, etc:
Nope, dad and mom and Thor (anyone want to play him?), nope, nope but might take one in (maybe he could adopt Polar? Idk)

Name:
Winter
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
pan
Mother
Description:
Just a normal white wolf, with very lightly creamy ears, dark nose, pads and nails. Her eyes are a lovely icy blue color. She is smaller than other females, as well as slender. She doesn't seem to mind this, and that's all there is to her looks.
Short personality blurb:
A sweet and simply, playful and usually happy she wolf. She sometimes is too quiet and seems aloof at times... She doesn't like fights, and will in fact get nervous. She's cuddly, gentle, maternal, but also shy, nervous, and withdrawn if upset.
Open, not in RP, mate was called Wind if anyone wants to play him but if not then she's open, Whisper and Breeze

Name:
Whisper
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homoromantic
Pup
Description:
Smaller and slender pup that even as an adult will be smaller than average. He has a white coat just like his mom, but his ears and tail are a grayish color. His eyes are an icy blue color. His nose, pads, and nails are all dark, and that's all.
Short personality blurb:
A sweet, silly, cuddly, and playful pup. He doesn't like fights and conflicts and seems to get scared if they happen...He can be shy and nervous, but is also gentle and fun to be around. He's wild and loud at times, but also loves stories and tries to help others.
Polar, mom and sister, way too young, way too young

Name:
Breeze
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Bi
Pup
Description:
Small gray she pup with blue-gray eyes like her dad. She has the usual rusty reddish ears and snout and what not, but a bit more white because of Winter. She has dark nose, pads, and nails. She'll be average height and weight for a female as an adult.
Short personality blurb:
A helpful, kind, caring, and playful little lady. She's sweet and gentle, but can be wild and loud. She's sometimes too quiet, doesn't always listen, can seem aloof at times, and withdrawn if upset. She's cuddly and happy, but can seem cold if angered and doesn't like fights (wars).
Open, mom and brother, way too young, way too young
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit's Broken Crown wolves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:17 am

Name:
Jessa
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Demi Pan
Alpha fae

Looks:
Red she wolf with darker ears and tail tip (that's a real thing, not sure if it's a desert wolf or something). Her eyes are deeply brown. She's pretty, average height for a female and slender. Her nose, nails and pads are dark, and that's all there is to her.

Personality Blurb:
X

Mate:
Open
Crush:
Has to bond
Pups:
One day
Family:
Not in RP, but dad and mom, two older siblings, one younger and one is a baby still

Name:
Bear
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Fighter

Looks:
Black phase male with white toes, tail tip and jaw. His eyes are a brownish color but a lighter brownish shade, and one seems to have blue in the top (sectoral heterochromia?). He's average height and slender for a male. His nose, pads, and nails are all dark.

Personality Blurb:
X

Mate:
Not until three
Crush:
Magpie and Chaser
Pups:
Will adopt
Family:
Not in RP, but dad and mom, older siblings, and three littermates

Name:
Echo
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Hunter

Looks:
A cute and pretty smaller and slender male. He has dark nails, pads as well as nose since he's a gray wolf just like his sister. He has dark across his back, and higher white than his sister, as well as golden eyes. That's all there is to him.

Personality Blurb:
A sweet, gentle, kind, and caring male. He can be nervous, is shy, has some anxieties, and seems scared of thunder...He's withdrawn if upset as well as headshy, too quiet at times, and jumpy at times. He's playful, loves pups, cuddly, and a good storyteller.

Mate:
Not until three
Crush:
Chaser
Pups:
Will adopt
Family:
Not in RP, but dad and mom, and then Nova

Name:
Nova
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Bi
Hunter

Looks:
Normal gray wolf female with golden eyes. She has dark nails, pads, and a dark nose of course. She has the usual reddish/rusty ears and snout and wherever else, as well as the white. That's all there is to her, aside from being average height and weight.

Personality Blurb:
Nova is a fiery and wild, loud handful of a lady. She's gentle, sweet, caring and kind as well though. She can be cuddly and quiet, but sometimes seems too quiet...and is cold if angered. She's lovely, friendly, but sometimes shy and nervous.

Mate:
Not until three
Crush:
Open
Pups:
Not until three
Family:
Not in RP, but dad and mom, and then Echo
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:34 pm

Broken Crown pack

Name (Rune)
Age (1 year)
Gender (Female)
Sexuality (Bisexual)
Description (Pale reddish brown and white wolf, with ice blue eyes)
Pronouns (she, her, hers)
Short personality blurb (She is loyal, stable, generous at times, and very compassionate. She is usually kind, and careful, but she is seemed to be very rude when pissed off or angry. She is somewhat introverted.)
Rank (hunter)
Crushes (Chaser, open)
Family (Tale - brother)
Mates (none yet, open)
Pups (none yet, open)

Name (Tale)
Age (1 year)
Gender (male)
Sexuality (pansexual)
Description (reddish brown and black-gray wolf with golden eyes)
Pronouns (he, him, his)
Short personality blurb (He is generous, compassionate, creative, and friendly, though he is impatient, pessimistic, and sometimes his loyalness is very questionable. He is very extroverted)
Rank (hunter)
Crushes (Chaser)
Family (Rune - sister)
Mates (none yet, open)
Pups (none yet, open)

Name (Hollow)
Age 6 years
Gender (male)
Sexuality: A-sexual (homoromantic)
Description (Massive black, dark brown wolf, with gray eyes)
Pronouns (he, him, his)
Short personality blurb (He is loyal and careful to those he respects, but he is not generous at all. He is very unsure about himself at times, very impatient, and lazy. He is friendly and compassionate only those he is close with or trusts. )
Rank (Beta)
Crushes (open)
Family (open)
Mates (none)
Pups (none, don't want)

Name (Holybell)
Age (4 years)
Gender (female)
Sexuality (demisexual)
Description (Pale cream wolf, with ice blue eyes)
Pronouns (she, her, hers)
Short personality blurb (She is friendly and careful, but not so compassionate or generous her loyalness is very questioning too. She is impatient at times and very cowardly to take full responsible for serious things. )
Rank (quest)
Crushes (Maybe Jessa)
Family (unknown)
Mates (none yet, open)
Pups (none yet, open)

Half Crown pack

Name (Lillian)
Age (2 years)
Gender (Female)
Sexuality (Demi (male lean)
Description (Reddish brown and gray wolf with green eyes)
Pronouns (She, her, hers)
Short personality blurb (She is very generous and compassionate, creative, moody, pessimistic, and stable. She is a little bit unsure of herself and she may break rules if she has to. )
Rank (Healer)
Crushes (Adder)
Family (Killian - brother)
Mates (none yet, open)
Pups (none yet, open)

Name (Killian)
Age (2 years)
Gender (male)
Sexuality (Bisexual (no lean)
Description (Black wolf with bright golden eyes)
Pronouns (he, him, his)
Short personality blurb (He is very creative and intelligent, but rather rude or grumpy at times. He is loyal, generous, and compassionate to those he respects and trusts. He is unsure of himself and still looking for his place. )
Rank (fighter)
Crushes, (open)
Family, (Lillian - sister)
Mates, (none yet, open)
Pups (none yet, open)

Name (Jade)
Age (6 months)
Gender (agender)
Sexuality (demi)
Description (White and silver wolf, with light brown eyes)
Pronouns (they, but goes with he, don't like to be called she)
Short personality blurb (They are kind, loyal, generous, compassionate, pessimistic, and reliable, but impatient. They are not so sure of themselves and are still looking for their place. )
Rank (pup)
Crushes (open)
Family (Pandora - mother, deceased, Tartaros - brother, Abyss - adoptive mother/ aunt)
Mates, (none yet)
Pups, (none yet)

Name (Abyss)
Age (4 years)
Gender (genderfluid (goes female)
Sexuality (Pan (Polyamorous)
Description (large dark brown wolf, with bright yellow-brown eyes)
Pronouns (she, her, hers, they, them)
Short personality blurb (She is very compassionate, kind, and careful, but not so generous or loyal. She is introverted, impatient, and cowardly. )
Rank (mother)
Crushes, pretty much everyone
Family (Pandora - deceased sister)
Mates (Tray - deceased, open)
Pups (none, can't have, Jade and Tartaros - adopted sons/nephews)

Name (Tartaros)
Age (6 months)
Gender (male)
Sexuality (homosexual (polyamorous)
Description (Dark gray, silver, and white wolf, with grown-yellow eyes)
Pronouns (he, him, his)
Short personality blurb (He is creative, intelligent, and pessimistic. He is introverted, sometimes generous, compassionate, and rather impatient. He is loyal only to those he likes.)

Rank (pup)
Crushes (open)
Family (Pandora - mother, deceased, Jade - brother, Abyss - adoptive mother/ aunt)
Mates, (none yet)
Pups, (none yet)

So is the guest rank the same as a loner, or rogue? or newly joined wolves without rank yet?
Last edited by Queen of flames on Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spirit's Broken Crown wolves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:26 am

[update (don't want to edit, because reapproval takes time)
The parts I cut out are all above, but I had to put the names in so you know who it's for]

Jessa
Personality Blurb:
Sweet, gentle, cuddly, storyteller of a female. She's shy, nervous, has some anxiety, and fiery. She's fun loving, and playful, but can be too quiet and withdrawn if upset. She's usually happy, but bottles things up.

Name:
Bear
Personality Blurb:
Bear is a normally brave and adventurous male. However, he can have his moments of shyness and nerves at times. He's intelligent, loyal, wild and loud at times. He likes pups and telling stories, is good at his job, but is stubborn, hard headed, and seems cold if angered.

Nova
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Rune honestly

(And maybe Whisper has a crush on Tartaros too)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:55 am

Everyone is accepted!
Popper_Cornz