๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐‘ซ&๐‘ป

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Future of this RP.

Continue where we left off.
40%
Revamp.
40%
Start a completely diff RP.
20%

Total votes : 5

๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐‘ซ&๐‘ป

Postby Sonder, » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:44 pm

x
x
๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐†๐„ - - - ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐’ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐–!

x
x

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Please PM me for any relations you would like me to add to this page. Thank you !

| ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ | [๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡] | ๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐’ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ |

Merc as a yearling was abandoned by the his Wolfpack due to him being a wolf/dog. And Artemis left her home at a young age. She wanted freedom and independence that her parents wouldn't give her. Merc was Weak and vulnerable and found Artemis who was also on her own badly ingured, they struggled on the edge of death for years, fighting for survival together and formed a bond stronger then blood through their hardship - eventually creating their own pack (wildfangs)

They open up to each other the most, letting the other see a side of themselves that is different, letting them see the broken and scarred parts of themselves. They know that the other understands them the most, and that they have basically suffered together and built something out of nothing.

| ๐ˆ๐†๐Ž๐‘ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐”๐“ | ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ |

Mercurius holds a bitter grudge against Igor for nearly besting him in combat for a change in leadership. The two dogs tolerate each other at best. Igor only stays with the pack due to it being a harsh life alone. So he just sticks around with the pack for protection. Although Merc did manage to win, coming away with the odd scar, he still throws snarky orders and remarks to Igor. As his ego cannot handle Igor's strength.

In recent times (possibly because of the new comers) Merc has been particularly unfair and rude to Igor, many wonder how long Igor will take the verbal abuse before another fight breaks out ...

| ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ | ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ |

Astrid has done her best to stay in his good favour and is respectful to Mercurius, not only because she has developed somewhat of a crush on him, but how leads the pack. Although, she is nervous to confess her feelings, and although Merc clearly appreciates her and respects Astrid as a strong dog he can rely on. All Wildfang pack members know Merc has never been the most pleasant of characters ... especially after his last mates death.

| ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ | ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐ " ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐† " |๐’๐”๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ |

Naโ€™vi is tired of her low rank and accompanying treatment. She believes she is better than that and is deserving of a higher rank. One that the kind Sunan owns. (Huntress). And so Na'vi is planning on trying to befriend Sunan to attain this role, by getting in favour of a real WildFang member.
      But this is a risky move ... One that Sunan may notice and choose to act upon ..

| ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ | ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… | ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ |

Naโ€™vi has showed signs of being quite obsessed with the Willow the mother to be compared to the pups she carries. Because in Na'vis old culture she believes pregnant mothers are chosen by nature and must be special and protected at all times.
      She is often seeing tending to the mother and using natural resources to aid her pregnancy.
      And one thing is for certain .. she would go crazy at anyone got in harms way of Willow as that would defy the laws of nature in her eyes.

| ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘| ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐˜๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ | ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ |

Naโ€™vi and Astrid have bumped heads once or twice in Na'vi's stay in the WildFang pack. Because Na'vi believes sheโ€™s good enough for Astrid's rank deep down but canโ€™t have it yet because sheโ€™s a loner. So there is some level of tension between them. Weather this sill surface is still unknown...

| ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ | ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ | ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ |

Merc may not particularly like Willow (as she is weak), but still adopted her into the pack. This confused many, but when he noticed the rather large bump Willow carried and her tails of her soon to be pups father being strong and powerful. An idea formed. Merc now keeps Willow around for the idea of having two new pups that he can turn into little strong soldiers for his pack, that will help him keep those wolves at bay. And when Willow has the pups ... his plan becomes more obvious when he shows strong interested in them.

| ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค | [๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ] ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก | ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค |

| ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค | [๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ] ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก | ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค |

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Sonder, on Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘ซ&๐‘ป

Postby delicate. » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:07 am

reserving for 1 hunter (Belgian Malinois) and 1 scout (Guardian dog)
    Feel free to message if any of the two breeds aren't allowed.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘ซ&๐‘ป

Postby Sonder, » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:28 am

@ delicate. - thats perfect i'll add them to main! Exited to see ur forms ^u^
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ARTEMIS

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:24 pm

credit: unsplash
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
artemis โ— cisfemale โ— seven years old โ— belgian malinois โ— the stern adopted sister
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
meet artemis. she is the product of being raised with no love. she is an extremely powerful dog. she is strong,
fast, and an incredible adversary. she does not keep many friends, but does admire those around her who match
her own strength. the dog is bewitching yet manipulative. she has a way of getting others to do things for her
without them even knowing, getting into their mind and messing it all up. she doesnโ€™t laze around often, so she
is always exercising her body and retains her slim but muscular frame. she may be smaller than many males but
she can still dominate them. artemis is ruled by her intuition. she believes her instincts will always get her to
where she needs to be. lastly, artemis' main redeeming trait is her loyalty, loyalty to her brother, the only one
she believes deserves it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CASSIUS

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:24 pm

credit: unsplash

cassius โœฆ cismale โœฆ three years old โœฆ basenji โœฆ guard
he is a very quiet dog that keeps to himself most of the time. he is deathly loyal to the pack though most tend
to avoid him. he is very hostile, always appearing to have a very dark atmosphere about him. he hides his
emotions from the world behind this mask most of the time to protect himself from further harm. he knows that
few enjoy his company because of his hostility so he tends to stay off by himself most of the time. No one truly
knows what lies beneath her wall of ice because he only ever lets her guard down when he is sure he is alone.
Little do they know that he will die for anyone who gains his trust and respect. he is very calculating and
thoughtful, a quick thinker and quick reactor. he is driven more by loyalty than anything else and he defends
those he is loyal to with a fiery vengeance. So even though he is rough and cold on the outside, his hidden heart
is warm and caring. it is only scarred and fragile and cassius fears to let anyone else see just how broken he truly
is. he fears they may do more harm than good...so he just remains alone.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SUNAN

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:25 pm

credit: pixels
sunan โ˜… cisfemale โ˜… five years old โ˜… saluki โ˜… hunter

cast your eyes on the beautiful and kind sunan. she always puts others before herself and is always willing to help anyway she can. sunan is talkative but for the most part won't start the conversation. she is also not to good at carrying the conversation for to long unless it is someone she knows a lot about and trusts. she dislikes fights greatly and will almost always try to defuse a situation that may turn violent. she is somewhat socially awkward, slightly paranoid but never shows it and she is also very unpredictable which can be a good thing, it keeps others on their toes but then again you have no idea how she would react to a situation. she fears being an outcast, having no one she can trust and being truly alone. not in the sense of no one being around but in the sense of having no one to help her, or be there for her. a weakness sunan has is not looking others in the eye while talking, she will look around their eyes or on the ground. she only looks her true friends in the eyes.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me