๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ) ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ) ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:23 pm

๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    only post character forms after your reservation
    is confirmed. You may reserve up to two posts m
    aximum per character
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    01. follow all cs rules 02. no lgbt+phobia or
    demeaning language targeted at either cha
    racters or users 03. only three characters pe
    r user.
    04. do not leave anyone out of the r
    oleplay 05. reservations are dm-only and ex
    pire after 72 hours, leeway can be given via
    dm. 06. 300+ words per character. 07. any c
    onflicts with other users must be taken to d
    ms either with myself or the other user. 08.
    do not attach signatures on both discussion
    or roleplay thread please! 09. age range is
    between 20 and 30.
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ โžโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ” -

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:28 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
    biography
    Ki song's american name is miles, and
    he likes to be called ki or miles, he doe
    sn't really have a preference between t
    he two. He smells like strawbweries an
    d is innocent to the point of never havin
    g kissed or held hands (purposefully) w
    ith anyone in his twenty years of life. Ki
    grew up in hiding all of his life, not bein
    g able to experience the world or intera
    ct with others due to his genetic mutat
    ion that results in his fur being abnorm
    ally light in color. This causes his skin t
    o burn easily and he carries a parasol w
    ith him everywhere he goes to try to av
    oid burning in the sun.
    He rarely shifts into his serval form to
    keep away from the greedy eyes of hu
    mans that would want his unique fur
    pattern as a decorative piece of fashi
    on. Ki has asthma and carries around
    an inhaler in a strawberry themed rub
    ber casing to protect it, becoming em
    barrassed if someone points out him
    using it.
    Miles prefers to run away before any c
    onflict even begins and will blatantly a
    void anyone he dislikes, going as far a
    s to suddenly be busy or bluntly ignore
    them when they talk to him. He may al
    so be tall, but is rather nervous and wil
    l stutter when flustered and overwhelm
    ed. He has a mild protective side and w
    ill use his parasol or body to block peop
    le if he thinks they are threatening some
    one else, but will not actually fight or ge
    t angry, preferring to stand in silence.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

personality traits
    + shy, introverted, nervous tendencie
    s, painfully innocent, fast learner.

- will blatantly ignore people he doe
    sn't like, runs before talking things
    out.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”€โ๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™€ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™” ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™„๐™โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
i. song (l) "miles" ki (f) ii. he/him iii. twenty iv. korean-american v. polyam + gay vi. strawberry vii. serval
    description
    ki stands at 186 centimeters with strawberry blond hair that is on the shorter side, but
    still fluffy and light. He has a pair of warm brown eyes that seem to light up when he is
    excited and pale, cream colored, skin that flushes red easily, with a few moles freckling
    the back of his neck. He tends to wear lighter colors and pastels, paired with loose jean
    s and sweaters, keeping long sleeves and pants to protect his sensitive skin even furth
    er. Ki wears oversized clothes and is self conscious about his body, his face flushing at
    even taking off his shirt in public much less at any public displays of affection or simple
    hand holding. He can be surprisingly stubborn and vocal when he is asked to do someth
    ing he doesn't like and it's the only time he really can and will raise his voice and seem a
    ngry, but he can never truly be angry, he is too sympathetic and kindhearted.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™”๐™Š๐™โžโ”€โ”€
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ โžโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ” -

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:28 pm

๐™บ๐š’
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๐š‚๐š˜๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ™ฅ romantic โ˜€ friendly โœฆ neutral โ† wary โœค unsure
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Name โœฆ
โžขโžข text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Name โœฆ
Name โœฆ
Name โœฆ
Name โœฆ
Name โœฆ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ” -

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:30 pm

ryeom (l) chin-hae (f), prefers to be called tylerโ€”has no other nicknames yet and despises the nickname 'ty'โ€”twenty-two years oldโ€”he/they pronounsโ€”outgoing, friendly, and extrovertedโ€”demi bi-romโ€”has always been the golden child, working hard to make a name for himself apart from his family, that has always been outshining his individual achievements with their successโ€”Owns a small coffeehouse/bar (coffee during the day, drinks at night), and doesn't consider it successful, with it being a small attractionand a generally cozy place during the dayโ€”He dons a friendly appearance and his hair seems to change color every month, being open and welcome to everyone he meets, though he can start becoming angry and annoyed when he thinks he's in a one-sided conversationโ€”He always smells like coffee grounds and tries his best to wash it away but it never works, and always has some sort of smudge or dirt on his clothesโ€”He has heard of shifters but honestly really doesn't care about the difference between humans and them, all he cares about is
    paying customersโ€”had a rough relationship in the past and now is uncomfortable with the idea of loving someone againโ€”once he warms up to you he can be very sarcastic but always makes sure you know it's a joke.
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

she gotta say please ) say please

Postby mtuan, » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:02 pm

> Connor (f) Kwon (l), he bears no other name, though a part of him wishes he did
> twenty-two years old, demiromantic bisexual, American from San Francisco, Kor
ean, despite feeling as if he's lost part of his identity as an Asian American, is 5'11
> first impression, cool, suave, and like many young men, he tries to be more aloo
f & a 'baddie' than he actually is; considered to be vain, he cares about his image-
> motivated by the prospect of being appreciated and belonging in a certain place
- or at least, making a name for himself, he can be a bit of an overbearing mess, i
n that he doesn't know when to give up; domineering, challenges his peers who thi
nk they automatically have an advantage against him- respect is earned not given
> (though he won't lie- he does secretly enjoy being put in his place by those he w
ill genuinely come to respect and appreciate- which leads to a lot of banter and a
cting out for the sake of being pushed; this all being nuanced for the right person)
> he also generally has a temper, one that is both short and unexpectedly volatile,
wherein he's only able to keep it to himself for so long, before he snaps without a
warning; he isn't entirely bulletproof to being read, of course, and his closest fam
ily and friends are more than capable of picking up his subtle hints before he blow
s up in someone's face about something he acted like he didn't even bat an eye at
> he's definitely quick to irritate- and by no means a patient man, but good at at l
east simmering for a good five minutes, before saying something he doesn't regret
; if he is ever involved in some physical altercation, it certainly wouldn't be a first
> brutally blunt, and has the penchant for saying something to his peers' faces wit
hout thought; lacks the brain to tongue filter.. is definitely not for a faint of heart
> wordlessly (physically) holds onto his friends- if it is not an arm around the shou
lder, definitely catch it slung around a waist; maybe holding onto their hip, playin
g with the belt hoop-- the list really does go on and he has no shame in doing that
> in fact, he gets kind of sulky when told off.. knows he doesn't (and shouldn't) ha
ve control over someone else, but [eyeroll], what is he supposed to do when they'
re so attractive and [his]? doesn't share at all- giving?? absolutely not on his watch
> stupid (affectionate) softie in the way he likes to whisper sweet things into his l
over's ears- uh, when he's not busy beating someone up for something uncalled for
> eager to build a life together with someone in the (stupidly) "traditional" sense-
the whole settling down, raising a lil family together, and having a home- etc. etc
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm the big bad wolf ) there's a full moon

Postby mtuan, » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:04 pm

> the heartthrob human boy
> from a split family and although it doesn't bother him these days, he did build u
p the courage to ask his mama what his given korean name would have been- sinc
e he legally doesn't own any other alias; his mama said he would have been name
d Hyung-Gyu as her first choice and he's clung to the idea ever since, to be honest
> but no one actually calls him that because all his friends know him as.... connor
Last edited by mtuan, on Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it snowed ) in shanghai

> Ahn (l) Jae-Un (f), english name is Arlen, usually goes by Ren for the sake of convenience
> twenty-four years old, demiromantic demisexual, Chinese nationality, Korean, is abt 5'11
> first impression, towering, dark and broody, this dude always looks at least a little bit irr
itated at any given time, and maybe even a little bit sinful with his tanned, inked skin and
usually dark 'fits; intimidating even when he's feeling casual, and always unintentionally lo
oks like he's about to fight someone (-'if looks could kill' comes to mind, except perpetual)
> if there's anything about him at all, it's that he's impatient and loves the gratifying feelin
g of having something in his victory- instantaneously, he doesn't enjoy being told to wait &
has the 'might as well go for it myself' type of headspace; this goes for challenges too, and
if someone is gonna dare him to jump into the water, without thinking and to prove a poin
t, he absolutely would- he will go lengths to prove himself in one way or another, honestly
> it's like he's practically, consistently, only hanging by a thread & that thread is screaming
> needless to say, he's pretty domineering and feels the need to have his way at all times-
the kind of dude who seeks utter control, even when he knows it can be tiring after a whil
e; if his peers aren't careful around him, then he more than likely gets 'his way' with them
> that said, he's incredibly protective of those who are closest to him as well, as a boy wit
hout many to call his family, he holds those who are dearest to him with a vice like grip; e
asily jealous and hates when his friends' attentions drift away from him, but, of course, all
the same, one wrong move against his buddies, & he'll be two steps up someone's ass for it
> no one is allowed to touch what's his without his or their (his friend) permission, for sure
> for all the intensity he feels regarding those who he gives the majority of his time to, he
sure falls flat in the presence of acquaintances; in fact, he couldn't be any more apathetic
> the type of dude who will play that one game of never being the first to strike up a conv
ersation or send a message, he acts as if he has absolutely no interest in doing more, and i
t makes him hard to understand; also won't bring it up & forces others to take an initiative
> he's generally content with his small, inner circle of friends, making it difficult to make f
riends with him for the most part- shallow chatter, sure- absolutely, but he makes it a chal
lenge to be anything more; he maintains a superficial network of connections that works o
n a transactional basis for the most part, but other than that- he's kind of a content feline
Last edited by mtuan, on Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

for the first time ) in ten years

> the broody jaguar
Last edited by mtuan, on Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:56 pm

skrrt pull up in the coop beep beep
lush

My pets