⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ red velvet ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ red velvet ]

Postby lush » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:51 pm

███│
      discussion for black velvet
      please don't post without reservations!
      │███
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:52 pm

ezra woods ━━ doesn't really like nicknames like ez, but will accept them anyways. a
    lso likes petnames. ━━ twenty one years old, born on the second of january. he's a ca
    pricorn. ━━ homosexual demiromantic, closeted, just for the purpose of it's no one'ss
    business, and he doesn't really care. ━━ cismale, using he/him pronouns. ━━ five fo
    ot ten, roughly around 177cm. ━━ a quiet person. ezra doesn't talk a lot, he keeps hi
    mself silent. he usually goes by the "doesn't speak unless spoken to", and even then itt
    's hard to get a verbal response out of him. he doesn't talk unless it's important, or talk
    unless it's someone he's close to and enjoys being around. he just finds it a waste of en
    ergy talking to people that aren't worth his time. ━━ very affectionate. when he love
    s someone, he shows it . a lot. especially physically, since he struggles a lot using his w
    ords. he doesn't hide his love for others, he finds it stupid to hide it. once he loves som
    eone, he always makes sure to prove it. ━━ even though he's quiet, his mind isn't. he
    overthinks and has intrusive thoughts. he often finds himself struggling to finish taskss
    because of something going on in his mind. and he needs help, but he refuses to ask fo
    r it. he doesn't want to be seen as weak, he wants to be a strong beacon someone can
    rely on, someone that they can depend on. so often ezra will push himself further tha
    n he can handle, just so he can prove he can be there. even when he can't handle it...
    ━━ overprotective. he doesn't like the people he loves being hurt, especially when he
    could have done something to stop it. often he will get himself hurt or in trouble beca
    use someone he loves is in danger/in trouble. he will do anything for his loved ones, e
    ven if it means getting himself hurt. ━━ doesn't know how to stop sometimes. once h
    e gets started, it's hard to get him to stop. ezra is extremely driven, especially when it
    's for someone. ━━ empathetic. it's not hard for him to understand someone's emotion
    s just by looking at them. and while he might not be the best with verbally comforting
    someone , he will always try his best to be there physically, even when it's hard for him
    to be. he likes to be there for people, and to help people. he often offers his shoulderr
    to even strangers when needed. ━━ quite forgiving. unless they did something atrocio
    usly wrong to him or someone else, it isn't hard to get ezra to forgive you. especially if
    he senses honesty in your apology/words. ━━ a wanderer. flaky, sometimes, because
    hes often leaving to wander on his own and explore the world by himself. ━━━━━━
Last edited by lush on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ███████████████│█
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    "role here"
    name name

text text text text text text

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

"role here"
    name name

Last edited by lush on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lee (l) 'robin' hwarang ━━ prefers to be called robin , but he doesnt mind his k name.
      ━━ nineteenee years old, born on the first of may, making him a taurus. ━━ demibo
      y, using he/they pronouns. he doesn't mind whichever you use, as long as it's not too m
      uch. ━━ bisexual biromantic with a heavy male lean. they're open about it, but they'r
      e not open about their lean. just because they feel like it's no one's business. ━━ five
      foot eight, roughly around 173cm. ━━ smells of red apples, cinnamon and hollyberry.
      a very warm, almost soft smell to them, but also very nice to taste in your mouth LMAO
      ━━ blunt. when he doesn't like something or someone he'll say it, he doesn't find it s
      mart to waste time on something that's bothering him or annoying him, or just simplyy
      wasting his time. he thinks it's stupid, and he hates when people sugarcoat things. he f
      inds it a timewaster, and a energy waster. he doesn't want to spare someone's feelings
      when they're going to end up hurt in the end anyways. ━━ flirtatious. he finds it fun t
      o flirt with people, whether he has any intention of getting somewhere with them or n
      ot. whether it's just small flirtatious comments, or a whole flirty conversation, he finds
      a great deal of fun in it, and often does it with people he's comfortable with. or hell, e
      ven people he doesn't think he's going to be seeing again. ━━ as mean as he seems, he
      is extremely trustworthy. the only time he has ever snitched on a secret was when it w
      as about someone he was close to and it was to keep them safe. he often doesn't speak
      about other's gossip and drama, and is very good at keeping secrets. he's extremely tru
      stworthy, and is often prideful about it. only to himself, though. ━━ an honest person.
      they value honesty very highly, and has a low tolerance for liars. especially backstabbers.
Last edited by lush on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 pm

the youngest
Last edited by lush on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ tell me that you love me ]

Postby mtuan, » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:12 pm

> Kang (l) Ji-Hyuk (f), english name is Maddox, his friends usually call him Mads
> twenty-three yrs old, demiromantic graysexual, though assumed asexual, Da
nish nationality, Korean, slender & toned, but usually hidden away, subtle, 5'11
> first impression, an enigma all on his own, he's skeptical at best with trust iss
ues that'll send anyone in the other direction; the kinda dude who doesn't mind
asking the difficult questions, who is quick to shut down complaints otherwise-
> he's a bit overwhelming, harsh with the way he speaks sometimes- all too qui
ck to retort or accuse someone of something as soon as he catches wind of thei
r intentions; extremely quick to judge & even quicker to take defensive action
> comes off as callous and indifferent to most of his peers and the kind of man
that most would brush off in a "forget it man, he's not worth your trouble" way
> guarded as hell, but not just for himself, but in his close ones as well, he test
s people, and sets them up for failure at the first wrong move; he tends to sit i
n two extremes- either the most loyal of friends / the most hateful of enemies
> it's hard to know the heart of a man with too many surprises up his metaphor
ical sleeve, but he's a good man- one that looks to solely take care of those wh
o matter most in his life; lionhearted, and tolerant, but sacrificial to an utmost
> he would rather take the pain on his own, rather than let the people he has c
ome to adore take it themselves, would rather shoulder their burdens along wi
th his own in the way that he believes he has a 'duty' to lighten their worries; s
omething of a jaded man, though (-& perhaps as a result of his usual worrying)
> charming, when he wants to be- he's definitely worked out the mechanics for
flirting, sure- though it's not really in his.. top list of passions for sure; if anyth
ing, he sweet talks only to take advantage of someone- assuming that is fitting
> but if anything, he's just gotten really good at staying in control of his tempe
r; the kind where he's gotten a pretty good grasp on his anger.. until he doesn't
> because when he's finally decided to 'let go' out of ire, then all bets are off; i
t wouldn't be a first in his life if he'd gotten worked up enough to throw a chair
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ even if it's fake ]

Postby mtuan, » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:13 pm

> the parent teehee, he a father hahahaha
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ prism, prism ]

> Bae (l) Jun-Ho (f), english name is Calvin and that's what he usually goes by, very
few people know otherwise, and he's not keen on nicknames, seldom accepts them
> twenty year old, demiromantic demisexual, American nationality, Korean, abt 5'9
> first impression, a charming young man with a honey-tongue, he's very good with
acquaintances and people he's not quite familiar with, weaving in and out of sticky
situations with his clever words and a wink or two to match a playful & bright tone
> manipulative, however, once peeling away his first layers of innocence and faux-
naivety.. and more aware of himself and his situation than he lets on; and he's lear
ned very quickly that he can really only rely on himself to survive, willing to throw
others under at any moment's notice, as long as he sees it as a way to save himself
> very uniquely sociable among his peers, easy to talk to when it comes to superfic
ial, uninteresting conversations that this dude otherwise wouldn't think to put muc
h thought or effort into; anyone who happens to be none the wiser may even consi
der him a responsive, sensitive dude- at the v. least, that's the image he is pushing
> but the reality is, he leans more into the naturally reserved, secretive side as far
as temperament goes and isn't very good about opening his insecurities up to his fr
iends; kind of that awkward dude who bottles up his feelings and doesn't know the
best way to let others help him... he equally finds it difficult to console others too
> big on flattery, but not at all generous when it comes to praise- when it works in
this favor, he has zero reservations about lying the prettiest words through his teet
h, but actively complimenting his peers is definitely not a favorable trait he posses
ses; both bad at giving and receiving words of affirmation-- he either doesn't think
to compliment first or cannot find the right method of accepting said compliments
> they don't really offer him the desired effects, he doesn't actually know what he'
s supposed to feel out of them; slight embarrassment? bashfulness? all the above??
> his actual love language is comfortable silence (/quality time) and he highly valu
es individuals that he can share this with; 'course, this is usually his closest friends
> bad habit of often considering interactions in a 'too-transactional' basis and strug
gles to make the connections that others are able to make; there is always some e
xchange in that twisted mind of his, so he struggles to believe that anyone would s
imply want to help someone else out.. without even considering their own benefits
Last edited by mtuan, on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ⋆ ⊱── [ all the vivid colors seem to break ]

> the roar from the 1920's
> bro i forgot to touch up on some of the bio stuff
> does persuasive little thing count as addictive LOL
> help-
> anyway, he's a lil bootlegger from chicago who's been on the streets for a little to
o long- very tough, little scares him tbh

Last edited by mtuan, on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:23 pm

bumppp
serafim

My pets