( ❝ ── π—¦π—œπ— π—’π—‘ 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗦 d+f . . ❞)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:40 pm

please keep signatures off and post your forms (or at least a skeleton) within 48hrs. . . . . . . . . remember to join the discord!!
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❝ ── all my mini-me's . . ❞)

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:46 pm

ππ€πŒπ„. hwang "genesis" hana 𝐀𝐆𝐄. twenty-one ππ‘πŽπ. cisfem (she/her) π‡π„πˆπ†π‡π“. 5'3 (160cm.) πŽπ‘πˆπ„ππ“. bisexual-rom
    ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 π“π€π‹πŠ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓. . .
    a girl who knows what she wants and how to get it, genesis
    and her reputation tends to precede her when it comes toi
    how bold and spunky she is. she's loyal to those she calls cl
    ose but it's not so easily earned from her; guarded when it
    comes to who she trusts fully with herself. genesis is cunni
    ng when it calls for her to be, a cat-like tendency to cause
    just a bit of mischief but will never do it with the intentioi
    n to get someone hurt. with the right people, her walls me
    lt and she becomes light-hearted and playful, always out t
    o make her friends enjoy their company with her. genesis t
    ends to grow attached with the people she grows closer to
    developing a more protective and nurturing spirit. despitei
    the front of being quite independent, a secret indulgencex
    of hers is being babied, having the full intention of someon
    e she adores and will occasionally go to some lengths to ac
    𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π“π‘π˜ π“πŽ ππ€π‘πŠ '𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 ππˆπ“π„ ππ€π‚πŠ !!
    hieve it from certain people. genesis is quick-witted and a
    ble to think on her feet, approaching problems head-on th
    an avoiding them even if she knows that it could backfire o
    n her── but she couldn't shy away from a game of chance.
    genesis isn't afraid to be flirty or approach someone first if
    she sees them interesting enough to pursue, a wildcard ani
    d thoroughly enjoys seeing someone fluster or even play bi
    ack. she's protective with the people she loves and will ha
    ppily step up to the plate and defend them on their behalf
    should need be. she can be a bit of a handful when her tex
    mper or jealousy gets ahold of her, bitter and willing to pr
    ove a point with a disregard of the consequences once she
    sees red, but genesis tries her best to not be openly so unl
    ess pushed past her limits. she'd make an incredibly devoti
    ed lover, seeking to always make her lover happy and taki
    ng care of them, detail orientated and ensuring that their
    needs are met, bubbly and soft in their presence alone...
Last edited by serafim on Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❝ ── i invented that . . ❞)

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:47 pm

── the baby !!
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❝ ── i got real-estate . . ❞)

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:11 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ππ€πŒπ„. myung-dae "noelle" seoiii 𝐀𝐆𝐄. twenty-three iii𝐇𝐓. 175 cm. (5'9)IIiiπŽπ‘πˆπ„π. demirom-sexual
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    noelle is an easy-going individua
    l, relatively lax with those he is
    familiar with but even with the
    ones he's not, he's still welcomi
    ng. it's not easy to earn his trui
    st; guarding himself from mosti
    people, unsure of their intentio
    ns but if he finds that they trul
    y want to earn it, he'll guide th
    em to earning that connection.
    noelle is a determined and som
    ewhat bull-headed individual,x
    especially when it comes to his
    work, determined almost to a f
    ─────────────────────
    π‡π„π‹π‹πŽ π€π†π€πˆπ, 𝐌𝐘 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒ . . .
    ─────────────────────
    ault and keen on getting his way
    when it comes to his goal, of co
    urse, within his own moral stand
    ing. he doesn't make much room
    to fail and when he does, he's ha
    rd on himself for not working ha
    rder. he's bright and detail orien
    tated as well as observant; he'll
    think outside of the box and co
    me up with a different range of
    solutions for a single problem,x
    giving himself options instead o
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐈 πŠππ„π– π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 πŽπ”π‘ π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽπ π†πŽπ€π‹ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ† π…πŽπ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π“πŽ 𝐄𝐍𝐃. . . ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 πˆπ’ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    f a single paved street. noelle doesn't get sidetracked all that time, relatively focused on the tasks given to him and the things in his pe
    rsonal life, though that doesn't mean he doesn't get flustered easily in the face of flirtations or just the unexpected. anything that thro
    ws him off track would be met with a slight furrow of his brows and a huff, trying to play off the fact that he got distracted in the first
    place in order to save face, but he's easily read like a book, his emotions clear with the twitch of his lips and eyes. he's an individual w
    ho doesn't mind getting into a bit of trouble; not one to back down from a challenge nor when himself or others are threatened, noelle
    will be more than happy to take some risks if it meant it was for the betterment of himself or others. he's easily adaptable, playing the
    cards needed to blend in with his surroundings and letting his charm and honey-laced words speak for itself. with those closer to him,i
    he's an incredibly ardent friend and potential lover, his charm softening and practically wrapping himself around someone's finger. he'd
    do anything to please them and ensure that he conveys his love and affections through small, intimate touches or even more grand ges
    tures behind closed doors. he has a tendency to get a bit jealous, brooding when his attention is challenged and often turning aloof as
    a result until it's resolved or he finds it in himself to take the attention back. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π€π‚πŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π‡πˆπ, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐄-π’π‡πˆπ…π“ & π“π‘πˆπ‚πŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 π€π†π€πˆπ !I𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 π€π†π€πˆπ !I𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 π€π†π€πˆπ !
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❝ ── i'm buying it all in outerspace. . ❞)

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:14 pm

- the traitor!!
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❝ ── you're not being punished. . ❞)

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:36 pm

evan hae, goes by just evan, nicknames are for a select few or just one person. twenty-two years old, cismale/demiromant
      ic bisexual, although he fails to mention it, because he doesn't see it as noteworthy; evan just likes who he likes. 180 cm ta
      ll, he has a lean and fit body and four beauty marks on his face.
      β€” a cold beauty, evan is alluring in his confidence, yet reserved and icy.
      β€” stoic yet beautiful, evan's eyes are intense, yet he maintains a composed demeanor and calm temperament. his attentio
      n is hard to earn and can either be genuine or a ploy into a tempest. otherwise, he appears aloof and distant, almost untou
      chable.
      β€” perhaps a bit of a player, evan is silver-tongued and charming, yet mysterious; the kind of man to keep you daydreaming
      about the 'what ifs'. a gentle flirt, he'll keep you hooked on fleeting touches or gentle smirks in your direction. he delicatel
      y lures others ins to get what he wants, be it a pretty distraction or what else. sometimes, he'll give you the courtesy of ge
      ntly letting you down, but usually, he's gone by morning.
      β€” a little morally obscure, he is willing to do the unspeakable to allow others to have the luxury of sticking to their own m
      orals. he finds no pleasure in crossing his moral compass and will do little things to cling to his humanity.
      β€” for this reason, evan is protective of the few he is close to, although those individuals are very rare to find. his selflessn
      ess comes from the deeply routed desire to shield his loved ones from the grim and ugly things of the world. this virtue can
      quickly twist into vengefulness.
      β€” nonchalant and casual with affection, but very particular about who he lets touch him. he is capable of being domestic,
      and even of subtly doting behind closed doors. he's the kind of boy to half-heartedly try to hide his fond smiles, but mayb
      e let you catch a glimpse.
    Last edited by gunthyr on Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
    gunthyr

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❝ ── come here, i'm your paradise. . ❞)

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:37 pm

β€” the assassin
      β€” the epitome of a cold beauty who, once a loved one is hurt, will subtly shake with rage while cupping your cheek and ask
      ing you "who did this to you?"
    Last edited by gunthyr on Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    gunthyr

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❝ ── you turn your back. . ❞)

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:49 pm

micah yeong, korean name is junghwa. twenty-four years old, cismale/no label, doesn't think much about labels and it's ve
      ry far down his list of priorities; experiences attraction indiscriminately, but is likely grayromantic. 183 cm tall, with quite
      a few piercings; two helix piercings and a lobe piercing on each ear, a rook piercing on his left ear, and a lip ring. he also h
      as many tattoos all over his body, but the most noticeable is a butterfly on the center of his neck.
      β€” at first glance, micah is indifferent and aloof. he seems withdrawn, his attention having to be earned; stoic.
      β€” however, upon closer inspection, micah is a dangerously opportunistic man, oozing confidence. he's cocky, and arbitrarily
      chases whatever he finds will amuse himself or benefit him. his stoniness burns into intense stares, devilish smirks, and blu
      nt flirting once you fuel his fire. unfortunately, though, his flirting is usually a means to an end; you have his attention, and
      he'll thrive on a few sparks before moving on. perhaps a bit of a thrill-chaser.
      β€” very much so hot-and-cold, still maintains a lot of stoicism in his every mannerism; unreadable, and sometimes is just bi
      ding his time waiting for something interesting.
      β€” blunt when he flirts, micah will make what he wants known in the moment. he's also the kind of man to tell you that you
      r body is a temple while brandishing a new tattoo of his own; good at sweet nothings when there are no feelings attached.
      β€” thick-skinned and straightforward, micah isn't one for the soft-hearted, nor those that fall easily over a good time.
      β€” capable of being surprisingly expressive; if paired with the right people, micah can go from stone-faced to his face lighti
      ng up as a laugh erupts from his chest and ripples through his whole body in a matter of seconds. likewise, he's very contro
      lled and has very few buttons that can be pushed. micah doesn't have many attachments, most people being kept emotion
      ally at an arms length, and his innermost thoughts and personal affairs kept to himself; he's a little secretive.
    Last edited by gunthyr on Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
    gunthyr

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ❝ ── when the fire is burning. . ❞)

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:50 pm

β€” the twelve
    gunthyr

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mtuan, » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:03 am

skrrt skrrt
      (pull up in the coupe, beep beep)
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me