The Night the Moon Fell ~ (Closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Night the Moon Fell ~ (Closed)

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 am

UPDATE!!!
Paused to discuss

We are wolves, running through our territory, fighting other packs that tried to cause trouble, hunting to fill our bellies. Just normal wolves living out our lives, until the night the moon fell to earth. That night the world as we knew changed, we changed. Each of us gained some sort of power, that we had to deal with.

To make things worse, other predators seem to have become crazed and it seems the weather has followed the insanity. Since the fall of the moon, we have gone through two blizzards and are on our second scorching summer, and that was only in a span of a month. As for the humans...well the moon crashed into someplace far from our woods. We haven't seen humans in a while, but at this rate, we might venture towards human places to see if they are alive or if their strange buildings can provide better shelter.

So as it says in this rp we will try to survive against everything that tries to kill us including the very weather of the world. The pack will likely be on the move, hunting, and searching for someplace that they can safely call their new home.

Wolves will die and new wolves will join the pack as the story moves along. I will have a section in the character sheet if you want to make a fodder character in a sense. If you make one but get attached to your character that is perfectly fine, just let me know. *'d characters can not be fodder unless a new one is there to fill the spot.

RP Thread --> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4624814

Rules

1. There are no all-powerful or perfect characters, everyone has flaws.

2. No self-mates please, if you don't have a mate and are looking for one post it in the chat section and I am sure we can get your character a mate. Someone can answer your call with a current character or a new character can be made. Self-crushes are okay, but will not be allowed further than that.

3. Don't go killing another's character unless they have given the okay to do such. Please inform me as well, thank you.

4. If someone asks for a recap, try and give them one in chat or send them my way if I've missed the request.

5. Don't move another person's character/s unless they have said it is okay. If your character is stuck without response after at least a week, move along.

6. If you plan to vanish for a bit give me a heads up. I don't want to drop you for no reason.

7. If you plan to drop from the RP please tell me ahead of time, so I can plan something for your characters.

8. Be nice and if you see someone who needs interactions be the one to chat with them or let me know. I don't want anyone feeling like they aren't welcome!

9. Don't be afraid to ask me questions or bring up possible plot ideas. But DO NOT do something major without asking me first. All major events will be posted here as UPDATES.

10. PLEASE NO FIGHTING OUT OF CHARACTER! I can not stress that enough, it can kill an rp so quickly and I want this to last. If you are having an issue bring it to my attention and we will get it resolved, if not then people will be kicked from the rp for starting problems.

11. Keep in mind everyone has their own lives outside of this, and while others may have more free time that doesn't mean you rush through interactions simply because someone else didn't respond pronto.

12. You are free to make as many characters as you can handle, but please do not take more than two *'d characters unless it's needed.

13. Last but not least, let's have some fun, create tons of drama, and a great story.​

Powers
You can have almost any kind of power, but you may only select one. Now there are a few that aren't allowed that are listed below. This very well may not be all of the powers I won't allow but these are the ones that came to mind first. If you feel your power may be questionable, ask and I will let you know.

1. Shifting into a human - Just doesn't fit.

2. Mulpitle Shifting abilities - This doesn't mean any shifting at all, simply you can only pick one other creature your wolf can shift to.

3. Time powers - These get abused, becoming OP.

4. Full Mind or Body Control - These get abused, becoming OP.

5. Animal Control - I can see this getting out of hand.

6. Invincibility or Invulnerability - No one likes characters that can't get hurt or die.

7. Power Mimicry or Power Stealing - Once again can get out of hand.

8. Physical Body Duplication - This doesn't apply to illusion powers as long as the illusion isn't tangible.

9. Any Kind of Dimension or Void power - Major OP.

10. Radiation Powers - Major OP.

11. Pain Infliction - Causing someone crippling pain without even touching them is major OP.

12. Summoning the Dead - Major nope

13. Gravity Control - Often abused, becoming OP.

14. Blood Control - Abused, becomes OP.

15. Size shifting - Gets out of control way too quickly.

16. Lifeforce Draining - Once again, too OP.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:57 am, edited 18 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell ~ Sign Up(Wolf)

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:22 am

Appearances
You can have odd-colored coat patterns, but please keep them naturalish colors, like, tan, brown, black, white, silver, goldish, reddish(ginger wolves). Now if you want, you are allowed to change the color of their eyes to say match their power or just if you want it to change due to the effects of power gain. I don't have a care in the world as to what color you make your wolf's eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The World
The Earth is now nothing but ruins, the moon crashing into it having destroyed almost half the world. Not to mention the effects that it had weather-wise. Sadly normal seasons are no longer a thing and the weather could shift from sunny and bright to cold and blizzardy in a matter of minutes.

Predators - The other predators in the world have been kicked into high gear on the aggressive side, they attack even when not provoked. This includes coyotes, snakes, bears, mountain lions, foxes, lynxes, tigers, even hawks, eagles, and other large birds of prey. The wolves seem to be the only ones that stayed normal.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roles
Hunter, Fighter, Scout, and pup ranks are not limited.

Alpha(*) - Val: 6yrs - Telepathy(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Alpha Mate - Askara: 6yrs - Invisibility(Furrydogs12)

Beta(*) - Vik: 6yrs - Shifting to black cat(Spiritstar3)
Beta Mate - Theodore: 6yrs - Lie Detecting(Furrydogs12)

Elder - Jenna: 10yrs - Memory Projection(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Elder - Shiranui: 8½ yrs- Absurd Light(Queen of flames)
Elder - Alethea: 14yrs- Enemy dectection(Half a mile away(Moonligh50)->(DarkBloodMoonRising)

Healer(*) - Isla: 5yrs - Healing(Furrydogs12)
Healer - Asa: 1.5yrs - Heals/Grows cells(skyfaII)
Healer Appriencte - Matix: 41/2yrs - Item Location(Moonligh50)->(DarkBloodMoonRising)

Lead Hunter(*) - Uriel: 4yrs - Electricity Manipulation(Queen of flames)
Hunter - Kovi: 4yrs - Enhanced hearing(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Hunter - Lillian: 2yrs - Fire Manipulation(Queen of flames)
Hunter - Astral: 3yrs - Camoflauge(Moonligh50)->(Furrydogs12)
Hunter - Matsuri: 3yrs - Fire Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Hunter - Aqua: 4yrs - Water Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Hunter - Nivas: 1.5yrs - Snow/Ice Manipulation[skyfall]
Hunter - Stormy: 3yrs - Nature Manipulation(Thunderthemustang)
Hunter - Lily: 3years - Thread Control(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Hunter - Aura: 4yrs - Aura(light around him)(Spiritstar3)
Hunter - Skylar: 6yrs - Power over color(Furrydogs12)
Hunter - Justice: 2yrs - Color Aborbstion(Furrydogs12)

Lead Fighter(*) - Hakurie: 3yrs - Telepathy(Spiritstar3)
Fighter - Tamaska: 5yrs - Self Healing(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Jynx: 51/2yrs - Fog Manipulation(Moonligh50)->(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Grey: 41/2yrs - Light Healing(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Fighter - Alois: 7yrs - Telekinesis(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Ciel: 6yrs - Air Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Fighter - Faustus: Coat color change(Queen of flames)
Fighter - Arika: 6yrs - Emotion Sensitivity(skyfaII)
Fighter - Lark: 2yrs - Bird sight(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Voorhees: 6yrs - Shifts to bear(.:Friday_The_13th:)

Lead Scout(*) - Jigsaw: 6yrs - Ice Manipulation(.:Friday_The_13th:.)
Scout - Zane: 4yrs - Water Manipulation(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Scout - Maiara: 4yrs - Extreme speed(Furrydogs12)
Scout - Jessaa: 4yrs - Empathy(Spiritstar3)
Scout - Sebastion: 4yrs - Seeing Future(Furrydogs12)
Scout - Sirius: 7yrs - Typhokinesis(Queen of flames)
Scout - Juden: 4yrs - Plant Manipulation(skyfaII)
Scout - Khione: 2yrs - Shadow Manipulation(Furrydogs12)
Scout - Lizzie: 7yrs - Light Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Scout - Dare: 2yrs - Shadow Manipulation(Spiritstar3)

Pack Mother(*) - Rima: 4yrs - Silent Move(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Pup - Birdy: 4mths - Shift to a bird(Spiritstar3)
Pup - Lupo: 4mths - Nature Manpitlation(Spiritstar3)
Pup - Ash: 8mths - Gender shifting(Queen of flames)
Pup - Angel: 8mths - Wings(Queen of flames)
Pup - Alaska: 6mths - Water Manpitlation(Thunderthemustang)
Pup - Boo: 4mths - Invisibility(Spiritstar3)
Pup - Jagar: 6mths - Teleportation(Furrydogs12)

Loners(Up 8 for now)
Pups do not count as long as they have a parent, if they don't they need to be collected by an adult wolf soon. No pup could survive these conditions on its own.

1. Mei: 4yrs - Sheild(Furrydogs12)
Her pups(2 months old): Thunder - Enhanced Mental Growth(DarkBloodMoonRising), Renee - Snow Manipulation(Spiritstar3), Yuki - Levitation(DarkBloodMoonRising), Hei - Shadow Manipulation(Spiritstar3)

2. Vixen: 2yrs - Shifts to a foxskyfaII

3. Dawn: 3yrs - Thorn Manipulation(Queen of flames)

Removed from RP

Rae'tia - Hasn't been active since the start, messaged them, seen, no response.

Character Sheet
Fodder characters aren't the only ones who can die, they are simply characters that you can kill at any given time.

Name:

Fodder(Yes or No):

Power:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

History:

Relatives:

Crush:

Mate:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Fodder Characters

Jeena(DarkBloodMoonRising)

Shiranui(Queen of flames)

Maybe Uriel(Queen of flames)

Lillian(Queen of flames)

Dawn(Queen of flames)

Alethea(Moonligh50) --> (DarkBloodMoonRising)

Ash(Queen of flames)

Angel(Queen of flames)

Faustus(Queen of flames)

Sirius(Queen of flames)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relationships

Mated
(Mated wolves)

Val & Askara

Vik & Theodore

Skylar & Lizzie

Jigsaw & Jessaa

Ciel & Alois

Crushes
(Every crush will be listed here, so try and keep me informed!)

Astral --><-- Kovi

Grey --><-- Jynx

Hakurie --> Tamaska

Matsuri --> Uriel, Sebastian(Slightly)

Ciel --><-- Alois

Lark --> Vixen

Voorhees --> Isla

Aqua --><-- Rima

Aura --> Faustus

Khione --><-- Dare

Pup Crushes

Birdy --> Ash

Lupo --> Jagar

Boo --> Jagar

Open Crushes
(All open crush wolves will be listed below once they find a crush or mate they will be moved to the proper place)

Zane - Heterosexual

Lily - Doesn't know, just trying to live

Isla - Bisexual

Maiara - Heterosexual

Tamaska - Bisexual

Lillian - Heterosexual

Dawn - Bisexual

Sebastion - Pansexual

Sirius - Homosexual

Faustus - Demisexual(Questioining

Akame - Heterosexual

Not Open
(This is for wolves not looking for a mate or crush whatever the reason may be)

Jenna

Shiranui
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:26 am, edited 38 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:28 am

Name: Val

Fodder(Yes or No): No

Power: Telepathy - Has to be within a mile range of the wolf he wishes to talk with though. Sometimes it's still hard to control the telepathy and things slip to others.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Large wolf with a different range of dark brown to light browns in his coat. His eyes are a hazel color.

History: Ivan was chosen as the next Alpha due to his skills, the old alpha didn't want someone to take over the pack simply because they were the Alpha's son or daughter. He wanted the pack to be in good paws and so Ivan did everything within his power to work hard and rise in ranks. In the years he was the Alpha he had seen many strange and neat things. However, Ivan never thought he would see the moon he so loved fall from the sky one night, leaving the nights in pure darkness. He wasn't sure what to expect after that, as soon as the moon slammed into the Earth something inside every one of his wolves changed. No, even the world they knew wasn't the same, the predators had started to get more aggressive, they even lost a few of the pack thanks to that. What worried him, even more, was the fact that their neighboring pack had vanished. There wasn't any blood, bodies, or trails to tell if they had ventured off somewhere, it was like they hadn't existed. Now he has to keep his guard up and keep a close watch on the skies in case the weather begins to change as it already has before.

Relatives: TBD

Crush: N/A​

Mate: Askara​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jeena

Fodder(Yes or No): Yes

Power: Memory Projection - Able to bring up memories to show things to others instead of actually telling them. However, things from her past keep rising to the surface and tormenting her.

Sexuality: Doesn't care about such things anymore

Appearance: She is a dark brown and cream-colored wolf with scars all over her body and green eyes.

History: Jeena was born and raised in the MoonStar Pack, they have always and will always be her family. Her mate Hal had been a loner she had come across by chance. Though the two of them didn't click right off the bat, in fact, Jeena had attacked him as he had been intruding in their territory. She had been the lead fighter at the time and knew to protect her pack from a strange large male. That was also how she ended up with the scar across her right eye. The two had fought each other for over 20 minutes till they came to a standstill. Jeena had been ready to go again if need but her old alpha stepped in, he drew the line not wanting his best fighter to be put out of commission. She agreed to let the loner pass through their camp on orders of her alpha and watched him closely. Though days later she caught him in the area, he didn't move to attack. Instead, he said he had been looking for her to see how her injuries were and it caught her off guard. After that, the two of them would meet from time to time, before their relationship began to change to love. Hal soon decided to join the pack and the alpha allowed him to as Jeena was like a sister to him and he wanted her to be happy. Hal made sure to prove his worth to the pack as a hunter. They even had pups, two sons, and a daughter, sadly though one of their sons's passed away due to a high fever they couldn't bring down. That sadness never left her heart, and now that she has to deal with this strange power she has been watching the death of her son and mate on repeat.

Relatives: Zane: Son, Maiara: Daughter

Crush: None

Mate: Hal(Deceased)​

Name: Zane

Power: Water Manipulation, though he doesn't have full control over it and has almost accidentally drowned himself.

Appearance: Light brown fur with cream-colored fur on his chest and front paws. Then dark brown fur on his back paws and tail.

History: Zane has always been close to his mother, she was his idol when he was growing, sadly he did not get her fighting skills, but he did have an amazing sense of direction and a good memory. So instead of straining his body to be a great fighter, he decided to become a scout seeing that as the best way to help his pack. He worked hard for the pack, to make his mother proud, and when his father went missing and his mom hadn't come back after a day he began to worry. He started tracking their scents, and his worry only grew as he got closer and began to smell blood. He came across his mother and father, for a second he thought both of them had died. But he noticed his mother breathing faintly, his father however had died. When he got his mom back to camp the healer worked hard to save Jeena, however, it was determined that Jeena would never be able to fight again. The wound to her right back leg would cause her to have a permanent limp, plus she was already 8years old and the old alpha had already passed away. The others in the pack had already begun to grow concerned for Jeena's health as was, so she settled down to become an elder for the pack. Zane did what he could for his mother knowing that she missed fighting, but doing his best to keep her mind off it. However, when they gained powers something in his mother changed and it seemed like she was reliving the events of his father's death and the death of his brother because she would often mutter their names in tears. But refused to talk to him or anyone about what was going on and still tries to be helpful even though she was clearly suffering.

Relatives: Jeena, mother - Maiara, Sister - Hal, Father(Deceased)

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Name: Kovi

Power: Enhanced hearing, can be a pain at times.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Medium-sized wolf, with a black and white coat and yellow eyes with red-orange hues around the irises.

History: Kovi was a loner at one point, but soon got tired of just barely being able to survive. Not because he couldn't hunt, but because living off of small prey was much harder than big prey. And try as he might he sure as hell couldn't take down a grown deer on his own. So after searching through pack he came across the Moonstar Pack. It took a bit for them to accept him as he was still trying to get used to following orders on a hunt. But soon he fit in and has been doing his best for the pack since. Now he has to deal with the overbearing sense of where something is if they were even slightly loud. It's giving him a major head and making him fall behind in hunts. If they were going to get powers why couldn't he have gotten something simple, like enhanced strength.

Relatives: None alive

Name: Rima

Power: Silent Move - She is able to move around without making any noise. It isn't something super powerful, just helpful to not wake up others and play pranks.

Appearance: She is a smaller black wolf with dark grey paws and bright yellow eyes.

History: Rima was born into the pack, her mother had been a loner who was hurt and passed away shortly after giving birth to her. It was said that her mother's name was Rima as well and that the pack mother named her that in respect to her Rima's. Since none of the females at the time were wanting a pup, the pack mother took care of her and raised Rima as her own. This made Rima set her eyes on the position of Pack Mother. She made it her goal to become the best pack mother ever known and to help care for and raise the other pups of the pack. And that was just what she did, she had no one fight her for the position either as most of the pack figured she was well suited for the role. She wasn't super great at tracking prey, her knowledge of herbs was bad, and she really wasn't strong as she was born smaller than most pups and it shows in her size as an adult.

Relatives: None alive

Crush: Jynx

Name: Lily

Power: Thread Control - Able to use loose fur to create threads, helpful when hunting on her own, but only on small prey. Doesn't work well on large creates unless she wants to lose a lot of her fur.

Sexuality: Doesn't know, just trying to live

Appearance: She is a medium-sized wolf with longish dark and light grey hair and has silver eyes.

History: Lily doesn't remember who her parents are, nor if she had any siblings. When she came to one day she was covered in wounds and couldn't even remember who she was. Having no idea where she had come from she simply pulled herself together and survived. Giving herself the name Lily because it made her feel nostalgic, though she wasn't sure why. She moved along in life, getting stronger as she lived as a loner. But when the moon fell she wasn't sure if living as a loner would be a good idea. Still though, without her memory, joining a pack with lots of other wolves terrified her.

Relatives: None that she can remember

Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Isla

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:54 am

Isla

Power: Ability to heal but the bigger the injury, the more energy taken from her. Can’t heal a dead wolf.

Personality: Despite her rank, Isla is not at all conceited or aloof. In fact, she is rather sweet and adventurous. This graceful wolf loves the feeling of the wind on her muzzle and the sand or grass against her paws. She has a heart of gold, is trustworthy, and is willing to get her hands dirty and help those in need, although around strangers she might be distant and wary to a point. If you manage to get to know her better, she might be the most loyal and good-hearted friend you would ever have. She is willing to stand up for justice and is not afraid to voice her opinion on what she thinks is right.

Isla is calm to a degree, often preferring to observe, then think before she acts. She is highly intelligent and cunning even in a battle, never attacking till the opponent goes offensive, never defending or striking till she was ready to defend that attack. When given a responsibility, Isla would never shirk it, but rather she would put in all her heart and soul. Passion and courage are what she prides herself in, and together with her graceful gait and warm sparkle in her eyes, Isla is truly a captivating wolf. She takes her healing duties very seriously and tries executes her jobs with the utmost perfection. she has an excellent memory, useful to remember various herbs.

However, Isla can have a temper. Her sometimes brutally honest nature can be a downside, and so can her inability to forgive. It is hard to win her trust, yet even harder after you have lost it once.

History: Isla was born to two very talented healers, both who had served the pack for many years. Isla looked up to her parents and followed in their pawsteps.

Relatives: Open

Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Res for Alpha mate and Healer please

Sure thing
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:39 am

Askara

Power: Turn invisible

Appearance:
Kara is a large grey wolf. Her body is slim and muscular, her fur sleek and kept clean. Her body holds many scars from battles and her left hind paw is missing two claws. Her fur is a misty blend of greys that makes her practically invisible once the mist hits. The only way you can spot her is her eyes. Her eyes are dark and bright at the same time. They reflect kindness and love, but also look like the eyes of a killer. Kara's eyes can go from sweet to icy hard in a single moment.

Personality: Kara is sweet and quiet and she is quite guarded. she is loving and protecting toward her pack and does everything she can to keep them healthy. this beautiful alpha she-wolf can also be very dangerous. she won every challenge ever thrown at her and has no problem carrying out punishment on those who deserve it. But Overall she is a quiet, protective alpha. one not to be reckoned with.

Relatives: open

Crush:n/a

Mate:Val
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Isla

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:01 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Image
Isla

Power: Ability to heal but the bigger the injury, the more energy taken from her. Can’t heal a dead wolf.

Personality: Despite her rank, Isla is not at all conceited or aloof. In fact, she is rather sweet and adventurous. This graceful wolf loves the feeling of the wind on her muzzle and the sand or grass against her paws. She has a heart of gold, is trustworthy, and is willing to get her hands dirty and help those in need, although around strangers she might be distant and wary to a point. If you manage to get to know her better, she might be the most loyal and good-hearted friend you would ever have. She is willing to stand up for justice and is not afraid to voice her opinion on what she thinks is right.

Isla is calm to a degree, often preferring to observe, then think before she acts. She is highly intelligent and cunning even in a battle, never attacking till the opponent goes offensive, never defending or striking till she was ready to defend that attack. When given a responsibility, Isla would never shirk it, but rather she would put in all her heart and soul. Passion and courage are what she prides herself in, and together with her graceful gait and warm sparkle in her eyes, Isla is truly a captivating wolf. She takes her healing duties very seriously and tries executes her jobs with the utmost perfection. she has an excellent memory, useful to remember various herbs.

However, Isla can have a temper. Her sometimes brutally honest nature can be a downside, and so can her inability to forgive. It is hard to win her trust, yet even harder after you have lost it once.

History: Isla was born to two very talented healers, both who had served the pack for many years. Isla looked up to her parents and followed in their pawsteps.

Relatives: Open

BOTH ARE ACCEPTED!!! :)

haha would you like for Askara and Val to be expecting pups anytime soon or not right now?
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:05 am

I don’t mind, either works. Up to you

Edit: Askara’s image is up now
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:08 am

Maiara

Power: Extreme speed

History: Maiara has always been close to her mother, like her brother has. She was closer to her father, shutting her family off when he died, blaming herself for the death. She stays away from them, thinking if she avoids them, she won't get them hurt.

Relatives: Zane-Brother, Jeena-Mother, Hal-Father(Deceased)

Crush: open

Mate: open

kind and compassionate, maiara refuses to act without solid evidence. she believes that only compassion can turn a wolf around. don't let that fool you into thinking that she's a pushover, though- brave, fiery, and intelligent, she can defeat you with both her smarts and her battle skills, and is unforgiving if you betray her. she has jumped into the battle fray many times, steely eyes and claws flashing with no mercy. she's also very determined and independent, 'if i can dream it, i can do it,' she tells herself for inspiration. another trait of hers is that she's very stubborn and blunt: she tells you what it is, like it is. though she's friendly and diplomatic, if you lose her trust, you'll lose it forever.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:41 am

Tamaska

Power: Ability to heal self wounds, only small ones though

Personality: Tamaska isn't like every other female wolf. She has a very lively tongue that seems to be as sharp as her pretty white K9s. She isn't afraid to say or do as she pleases, and doesn't care about the consequences like most would. Tamaska lives in the present, doing the most daring things most wouldn't. She is courageous, quick-witted, and open minded to just about anything you throw her way. She enjoys challenges, whether it be doing something daring, or sparring with someone. Her rank as fighter works perfectly for her, her medium body which seems to be smaller then most females gives her huge advantages with swift movements and her quick thinking. Of course just like everyone else, Tamaska has her little faults. She can be very hotheaded and protective when she feels threatened. Another big fault is the fact she doesn't like to share her emotions with anyone, for she believes it makes her weak. For that, Tamaska isn't a force to be reckoned with if you're nothing but a stranger, or an acquaintance to her. Underneath all the sass and courage, Tamaska is kind. Most of the time she does selfless acts by putting her pack before her own wellbeing and even deep down, there might be a heart of gold...

Relatives: open

Mate: open
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me