The Night the Moon Fell ~ (Closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Night the Moon Fell ~ Sign Up(Wolf)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:36 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:He'sso cute!

@Dark: XD cool

Should I ask people to post what their wolves are feeling? Or to keep in mind to do that when Jessaa is around anyone's wolves?

Theo do be an innocent little boyo. Vik, please take good care of this boy.

XD he will

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:

Should I ask people to post what their wolves are feeling? Or to keep in mind to do that when Jessaa is around anyone's wolves?

I think going off what the other characters are feeling as a person posts should work. Empathy is usually a pretty easy power to use, but if you feel more comfortable with asking people you could.

I know when I post people have a general idea of what my characters are feeling.

I'll try my best
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:45 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:

I think going off what the other characters are feeling as a person posts should work. Empathy is usually a pretty easy power to use, but if you feel more comfortable with asking people you could.

I know when I post people have a general idea of what my characters are feeling.

I'll try my best

If it helps I plan to add what their powers are to the Roles section. Once the rp starts if you are having a rough time I can help, or if you feel the power is a bit of a burden you can change it to something different. The reason your power isn't OP is because you aren't forcing emotions on others but feeling what they feel.

So if I were to post some like,

Val glanced around the large den, thankfully his pack was safe. But it seemed as though they would need to break out of the den thanks to the snow. He groaned inwardly, they had survived so far but he held a haunting thought that things could change at any given point.

What emotions would you think he would be feeling?

If you thought Anxious, worried or even a tad scared then you should do just fine. :)
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
I'll try my best

If it helps I plan to add what their powers are to the Roles section. Once the rp starts if you are having a rough time I can help, or if you feel the power is a bit of a burden you can change it to something different. The reason your power isn't OP is because you aren't forcing emotions on others but feeling what they feel.

So if I were to post some like,

Val glanced around the large den, thankfully his pack was safe. But it seemed as though they would need to break out of the den thanks to the snow. He groaned inwardly, they had survived so far but he held a haunting thought that things could change at any given point.

What emotions would you think he would be feeling?

If you thought Anxious, worried or even a tad scared then you should do just fine. :)

I accidentally read the bottom before finishing reading the example post...could you do it again and but not post the emotions i need to guess, to see if i can do it?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Haha sorry that was my bad I typed that up thought about deleting it and then kept it there 😂

Kovi watched as the others worked on breaking the snow and ice from the entrance of the cave. He knew he needed to help but he really didn't want all that snow falling on him. His ears pressed against his head, then again hearing them yell at the snow wasn't much better. He sighed, "I suppose I should help, the faster this gets done the sooner my ears don't bleed."

This one might be harder to tell what emotions he is feeling but figured a tough one would be good to start with.

Another one:

Jenna couldn't but laugh softly as she heard Kovi's grumbling. It reminded her of one winter when she and Hal had gotten snowed in. She had wanted to get back to the pack as soon as possible while Hal didn't want to trek through the snow. For a big wolf he had always hated the cold. She smiled softly as she projected that trip to play out before for.

This one shouldn't be super hard.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:58 pm

I can't wait to start rping!

Here is one from me spirit:

Askara woke up to a sharp pain in her side. She got to her paws but just as she did, the world started turning. She leaned against the wall to reorganize, hoping the dizziness and pain would go away. When it didn’t, she decided to go see if Isla could help at all.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:22 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:Haha sorry that was my bad I typed that up thought about deleting it and then kept it there 😂

Kovi watched as the others worked on breaking the snow and ice from the entrance of the cave. He knew he needed to help but he really didn't want all that snow falling on him. His ears pressed against his head, then again hearing them yell at the snow wasn't much better. He sighed, "I suppose I should help, the faster this gets done the sooner my ears don't bleed."

This one might be harder to tell what emotions he is feeling but figured a tough one would be good to start with.

Another one:

Jenna couldn't but laugh softly as she heard Kovi's grumbling. It reminded her of one winter when she and Hal had gotten snowed in. She had wanted to get back to the pack as soon as possible while Hal didn't want to trek through the snow. For a big wolf he had always hated the cold. She smiled softly as she projected that trip to play out before for.

XD it's fine

hmm...yeah, actually, that one is a bit harder. I think I might know, but I can't think of the name of the emotion

Jenna is feeling nostalgic pr playful or amused?

Furrydogs12 wrote:I can't wait to start rping!

Askara woke up to a sharp pain in her side. She got to her paws but just as she did, the world started turning. She leaned against the wall to reorganize, hoping the dizziness and pain would go away. When it didn’t, she decided to go see if Isla could help at all.

I can't wait either.

Sick, dizzy, pain (I think)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:24 pm

Mine was uncomfortable but close enough!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:Haha sorry that was my bad I typed that up thought about deleting it and then kept it there 😂

Another one:

XD it's fine

hmm...yeah, actually, that one is a bit harder. I think I might know, but I can't think of the name of the emotion

Jenna is feeling nostalgic pr playful or amused?

Furrydogs12 wrote:I can't wait to start rping!

I can't wait either.

Sick, dizzy, pain (I think)

Haha yeah, Kovi feels frustrated and hateful for the snow and noise so early in the morning.

And Jeena is happily nostalgic and amused :)

I think you'll do just fine with empathy as a power. If you are struggling just send me a message or the person who posted a message to ask. It's not as if you have to be spot on the powers are still relatively new to them all so
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:48 pm

cool

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:Haha yeah, Kovi feels frustrated and hateful for the snow and noise so early in the morning.

And Jeena is happily nostalgic and amused :)

I think you'll do just fine with empathy as a power. If you are struggling just send me a message or the person who posted a message to ask. It's not as if you have to be spot on the powers are still relatively new to them all so

XD kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 am

Oh, did you guys want Vik and Theo's relationship known to the pack or are they keeping it secret for a reason?

If it's out in the open then I'll shift Theo's rank to Beta Mate instead of Hunter, though he can certainly still hunt XD
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me