Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP) Sign-up sheet

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP) Sign-up sheet

Postby No one » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:22 am

You are the Packs of the Beyond. Some of you have been through a lot. Others have been through none of it. You are the wolves to a Pack, Crimson or Comet. Many battles later and the feud is still continuing and there is no end in sight. Everyone is still continuing to go on as life, but rumors have gone around that a battle is coming and it’ll be a large one. Everyone is gearing up just in case

The Packs:
Comet Pack believes in everything happening according to the laws of the packs and they are quite self centered around there pack. They don’t want to backdown from fights and are generally the more sane ones despite liking there pack and being fighters. Led by Alpha Striker, he leads them to be wolves to be feared, but leads them to be filled with grace and kindness as well. He wants to make sure his pack is feared, but also a pack full of kindness and grace. They feel the need to look to the stars for help in times of trouble and feel that there pack name resembles a connection to the night. Comet Pack wolves are daily patrols and generally has more stamina than the other pack. Comet Pack wolves are strategic and always are ready to fight for there territory.

Crimson Pack are vicious wolves who don’t hesitate to fight in a battle. They are work based and have the fighting skills of there previous generations. Crimson Pack wolves are centered around growing there pack in any way possible like hunting for food, having families and make sure there pack is the strongest wolves out there. There intimidating, with exception of the wolves that are soft. They are very serious about there duties and they are very involved in there duties. They do lack stamina from comparing them to the other pack, but they shouldn’t be underestimated. Crimson Pack have been destined to be the wolves of the woods they think and won’t rest until that is what they are.

The last four Alpha’s of each Pack (OG Alpha as well):
Comet Pack:
Alpha Blue (First ever Alpha of Comet Pack, Reign: 10 years, Age of Death: 12 years and 6 months, female)
Alpha Spitz (Reign: 5 years, Age of death: 10 years and 4 months, male)
Alpha Eeyore (Reign: 4 years and 8 months, age of death: 8 years and 4 months, male)
Alpha Nile (Reign: 9 years and 2 months, age of death: 11 years and 6 months old, male)
Alpha Striker (Alive, Reign so far: 3 years, male)

Crimson Pack:
Alpha Virgo (First Alpha of Crimson Pack, Reign: 10 years, Age of Death: 12 years and 3 months, male)
Alpha Graze (Reign: 2 years and 6 months: Age of Death: 6 years and 1 month, male)
Alpha Dexter (Reign: 4 years, Age of Death: 8 years old, male)
Alpha Squirrel (Reign, 7 years old, Age of Death: 10 years old, female)
Alpha Corridor (Alive, Reign so far: 4 years, male)

Rules:
1. All of CS Rules apply
2. All of Tess’s Rules apply
3. No GOD MOBBING!!
4. Be respectful to everyone around you
5. Respect the mods
6. We are staying clear of topics like force mating, breaking limbs and tearing limbs off completely, etc.
7. No playing your own mate/crush
8. No more than four pups to a litter
9. No begging for a high rank wolf in the pack
10. Please don’t sign-up as a high ranked wolf and Alpha’s Mate. Those will all be decided in the RP, not in sign-ups.
11. Only make characters that you can play actively. You may have as many as you want.
12. I do reservations only at the beginning of this restart. After that and after I say no more reservations, I don’t take reservations.
13. I have to accept your wolf before you start to RP
14. Please don’t make any sadistic wolves. If sadistic wolves are developed or signed up, 1. You will receive a PM about it, 2. Your character will get killed off, 3. You will receive a punishment
15. Please ask before hurting someone else’s character if you can
16. There is an offense policy that will be used if needed to
17. Please follow the rules
18. No bullying
19. Have fun
20. Drama is encouraged, but big plot ideas must be PMed to me about for approval
21. Please no loners. I will be the only one with a loner because of the prophecy.

(1 per pack) Alpha: They are the leader of a Pack and first in command. They are the highest rank and should be treated with high respect. They make the executive decisions for there Pack and are the only ones that can preform the ceremonies of graduation into adulthood and graduation into a trainee. They normally also get advice from there Beta. They are the ones that appoint the high ranks such as Beta, Lead Warrior and Lead Hunter.

(However many the Alpha wants I guess) Alpha’s Mate: Pretty self explanatory, but they are the Mate of the Alpha. They are like an “Alpha” but they aren’t as substantial as the actual Alpha. Wolves still call them Alpha and there name as a sign of respect. They are a high ranked out of there Pack. If for some reason that the relationship between Alpha and Alpha’s Mate doesn’t work out, they will go back to being whatever rank they were previously.

(1 per pack) Beta: They are second in command and are appointed by the Alpha. They help advise the Alpha and they are a high ranking dog. If the Alpha dies or steps down from duties, they are the next in line to be Alpha. They should be treated with respect. If for whatever reason the Alpha needs to step down for a bit from there duties due to pups, sickness, stress, etc. the beta will take over and be able to perform those ceremonies.

(4 maximum, includes the two healers and the two healer trainees) Healer: Self explanatory. They talk to the Star Wolves and they help heal the pack.

(2 maximum) Healer Trainee: Self Explanatory. They are just young wolves training to be a full Healer for there Pack.

(2 per pack, includes the two Mediators and the two trainees) Mediators: They are the wolves that are basically therapists. That’s basically it for that. They can hunt if they want, but normally help out at camp than go hunting with the hunters. They are in close association with the Healers.

(2 maximum) Mediator Trainees: Mediator Trainees are the wolves between the ages of 8 months to 2 years old that are training to be a Mediator.

(1 per pack) Lead Warrior: When it comes to the Warriors, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They lead the Warriors into battle and assign patrols for the Warriors. Unless Beta has something for them to do or Alpha, they will assign the patrols for the Warriors.

(1 per pack) Lead Hunter: When it comes to the Hunters, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They assign the hunting parties for Beta and Alpha, unless Beta and Alpha want the hunters/ huntress to do something else. They lead the Hunters and they are one fo the best hunters in the pack.

(Unlimited) Warriors: Very self explanatory, but they are the protectors of the pack and are the fighters. They really don’t do much else.

(Unlimited) Hunters/ Huntress: They are the wolves that Hunt for the pack. Basically that was self explanatory.

(Unlimited) Every-paw: They are wolves who can do pretty much everything. Need an extra paw, Every-paw is there, or need another wolf to help with the pups, Every-paw can help.

(Unlimited) Trainees: They are younger wolves between the age of 8 months and 2 years that train to either be a Warrior, Huntress/Hunter, Guard, Sky Warriors, or Every-paw.

(I would say 3 to a pack) Den-Tenders: They are wolves that help out in the nursery. They don’t do much else. They are wolves that help the expecting or nursing Den-mothers.

(Only she-wolves who have pups, nursing, or expecting) Den-mothers: They are expecting she wolves or nursing she wolves.

(Unlimited, but for to a litter) Pups: They are young wolves that are under the age or 8 months.

(However many are in the pack) Elders: They are wolves who have served there pack for a while and have now retired. They are usually over the age of 10 years old after they retire.

(4 at the max, two actual Scouts and two Scout trainees) Scout: They scout the territory and report anything to Alpha. They can be good at any skill really.

(2 max) Scout Trainee: They are basically training to be a scout.

(However many get demoted to that rank) Omegas: They are wolves that have done a terrible act on there pack or have challenged the Alpha of there pack and lost. They are forbidden to have a mate and pups at that rank.

Specific for Crimson Pack:
(1 per pack) Lead Guard: They are third in command to the Guards and they Lead the Guards an are supposed to be treated with respect.

(10 at the maximum) Guard: Guards are the wholes that work tirelessly day and night to Guard the pack. They normally take shifts, but can go out to hunt and fight. They are called to fight if they need more Warriors.

( 2 Is the maximum) Guard Trainees: These are the young ums between the ages of 1 year and 2 years and 4 months that want to train. They first train with an Every-paw to learn the ways of a Hunter and Warrior and then they train with the Guards once they are stronger and faster and have a background of the basics and the medium ways to do things as a Hunter and Warrior.

Specific for Comet Pack:
(1 per pack) Lead Sky Warrior: They are third in command to the Sky Warriors and they, unless spoken to by the Alpha or Beta, assign who goes out daily for the certain tasks.

(5 at a time, not including the flow of new Sky Warrior’s after trainee Stage) Sky Warriors: They are the wolves that can climb trees and help them with the fighting in the trees. They can be used as lookouts, to drop on enemies, and even hunt for things in the trees. They are kinda like the Every-days, but they normally get called to battle to cause a surprise attack from the trees.

(There can only be around 2 at a time) Sky Warrior Trainees: They are the wolves between the age of 10 months and 2 years that train to be a full Sky Warrior. Sky Warriors think that when the average pup becomes a trainee at the age of 8 months that is to young for the amount of danger and risk that there job takes and that a young trainee that is eight months could get seriously hurt so they think it would be best for Pups to hang on for two months until they are 10 months where they are a stronger and bigger and have more balance and are a bit more maturer. Sky Warrior Trainees don’t get to do the really dangerous things until they have learned everything that it is to know on how to climb and do all the things the Sky Warrior’s do successfully.

Crimson Pack:
Alpha: Alpha Corridor (Male, 7 years and 9 months, Demisexual/Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Alpha’s Mate: TBD (determined in RP)
Beta: TBD (Determined in RP)
Healers:
Healer Vulkan (Male, 2 years, Homosexual, Relationship status: Crush on Romulus, but open)
Healer Trainees:
Mediator:
Mediator Trainees:
Lead Warrior: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Hunter: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Guard: TBD (Determined in RP)
Warriors:
Warrior Midnight (Female, 3 years and 5 months, Demisexual/Pansexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Warrior Sirius (male, 2 years and 3 months, Bisexual, Relationship Status: Crush on Remus, but open)
Hunters/Huntresses:
Guards:
Guard Remus (Male, 2 years and 2 months, Homosexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Guard Romulus (Male, 2 years and 2 months, Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Every-Paw:
Trainees:
Den-Tenders:
Den-Mothers:
Pups:
Scouts:
Scout Trainee:
Elders:
Omegas:

Comet Wolves:
Alpha: Alpha Striker (Male, 6 years and 7 months old, Bisexual/Demisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Alpha’s Mate:
Beta: TBD (Determined in RP)
Healers:
Healer Trainees:
Mediators:
Mediator Trainees:
Lead Warrior: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Hunter: TBD (Determined in RP)
Lead Sky Warriors: TBD (Determined in RP)
Warriors:
Warrior Titus (Male, 2 years and 4 months, Demisexual/Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Warrior Blair (Female, 2 years old, Demisexual/Pansexual, Relationship Status: Open)
Hunters/Huntresses:
Jessie (female, 2 years and 4 months, Bisexual/Demisexual, Relationship Status: Open, but crush on Titus)
Sky Warriors:
Every-Paw:
Trainees:
Kai- Galaxystar01 (Sky-Warrior Trainee)- (male, 9 months, Pansexual, Relationship status: Only open for crushes right now)
Trainee Hunter (Hunter Trainee XD)- (Male, 9 months, Pansexual/Demisexual, Relationship status: Open for crushes only)
Trainee Reira (female, 8 months, Bisexual, Relationship Status: Open for crush only for now) (Every paw trainee)
Den-Tenders:
Den-Mothers:
Pups:
Scouts:
Scout Trainee:
Elders:
Omegas:

Code: Select all
Name:

Pack:
Desired Rank:

Personality:
Backstory:
Family:
Appearance:

Sexuality:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Are they ok with taking a trainee:
Other:

RP Forum: RP Forum

Discussion Forum: Discussion Forum
Last edited by No one on Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP) Sign-up sheet

Postby No one » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Res for my characters
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:31 am

Name:
Vulkan

Pack:
Crimson
healer
Desired Rank:
nope

Personality:
Wip
Backstory:
Born to his parents, and raised for a couple months but then they got attacked…They joined the Crimson pack to protect their son. He’s been here ever since then, but his parents went out one day and vanished. He’s become a healer now.
Family:
Missing
Appearance:
Medium fur gray wolf with black ears and snout instead of the reddish brown. He also has golden brown colored eyes.

Sexuality:
homosexual
Crush:
Romulus
Mate:
open when three
Pups:
will adopt

yes
Other:
:mrgreen:

Name:
Sirius

Pack:
Crimson
warrior
Desired Rank:
nope

Personality:
Wip
Backstory:
He was born in this pack, and has lived here all his life. His parents were taken by surprise by a bear…and killed by it. He doesn’t know where his siblings are, if he even has any. He was trained as a warrior, and now he’s a full fledged warrior.
Family:
Dead (might have siblings)
Appearance:
Black fluffy wolf with blue eyes.

Sexuality:
bi
Crush:
Remus
Mate:
open when 3
Pups:
not yet

yes
Other:

Name:
Jessie

Pack:
Comet
huntress
Desired Rank:
no

Personality:
Sweet, gentle, spirited, kind hearted, good with pups, storyteller, loves pups, likes to watch birds, good at hunting, cuddly

Fiery and stubborn at times, shy and nervous at times, doesn’t like bees…or thunder, withdrawn when upset, loud and wild at times (especially if angered)
Backstory:
She was born in this pack, and her parents raised her with love. Her parents are around, and she sees them from time to time. She was trained as a huntress, and now is a full fledged one. She does a good job, and has stayed loyal to the pack.
Family:
Yes, but not being played
Appearance:
Red with white jaw and tail tip. Brown eyes.

Sexuality:
Biromantic demisexual
Crush:
Titus
Mate:
has to bond
Pups:
when older

yes
Other:

Name:
Reira

Pack:
Comet
trainee (every paw)
Desired Rank:
every paw

Personality:
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, loyal, playful, happy, honest, likes stories, likes space stuff, likes flowers, cuddly when sick

Stubborn, hard headed, fiery at times, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, doesn’t like fire…doesn’t like bullies
Backstory:
Born in Comet pack, and has been here all eight months of her life. She is now a trainee, and is enjoying learning very much.
Family:
Yes, but not being played (unless someone wants to)
Appearance:
Golden with brown ears, snout, tail tip and black nose.
Eyes are deep green.

Sexuality:
bi
Crush:
open
Mate:
too young
Pups:
too young

is a trainee
Other:
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:25 am

Bump
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:30 am

All are accepted Spirit.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:59 am

Bump
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:28 am

XD cool. Sorry for Ooc, but didn’t want to double post in discussion, plus it has to do with this thread anyway: slowly working on forms.

Edit: Jessie is all done
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:20 am

Bump