ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Discussion and Form Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Discussion and Form Thread

Postby beebun » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:57 pm

||Full name|| krysten haynes
||Nickname|| doesn’t exactly have any (yet?)
||Age|| 23 yrs
||Gender|| female (she/her)
||Physical Description|| black hair with dark brown eyes and peach skin. she often wears her hair down or in a loose ponytail. img. has a slim-ish build, and she’s around 5’4
||Personality|| krysten has a bad habit of suppressing her feelings and acting like everything is fine. this may make her seem like she doesn’t care, though she does this because she cares too much and can’t deal with her feelings. when approaching people, she’s friendly but not open. krysten only really shares with those she trusts. she’s bashful, not wanting attention from others and could be describe as ‘shy’ though she wouldn’t say that.
||History|| honestly, before… she was pretty normal. she was on her last year with her biology degree, and she had a temporary job in grocery store (which she was struggling to keep up with. some people are just plain rude). her father died when she was 17, which affected her last year of high school. but she quickly recovered, by doing what she does best, stuffing away her feelings. she was stuck in financial debt, so was her best friend, and they decided to go to sleep for a few years (which turned out to be wayy longer) — but her friend never came with her, backing out in the last minute.
||Room Number 1-100|| 5
||Weapon of choice|| daggers
||Orientation|| demi pansexual
||Crush|| open
||Significant Other|| open
||Other|| ☠ faceclaim is jessie mei li (actress. C:). I might make another character? I’m not sure though.
Last edited by beebun on Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:47 pm

Of course u can reserve, I do ask that u not choose an existing characters face, I am okay with a normal pick of her not in her Alina costume. I'm a huge shadow and bone fan (book and show)
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:18 am

picture is HUGE
||Full name|| Mikolas Abbre
||Nickname|| Mik
||Age|| 24
||Gender|| Male
||Physical Description|| Mik is tall, 6' 3", with his hair reaching just just past his shoulders. Dark brown hair will waves, and blue piercing eyes. His is quite muscular but not too bulky.
||Personality|| Mik is quiet when in new situations, he enjoys sussing out the conversation and the people before initiating. But when he makes friends he stays close to them, as they become his family.
||History|| Grew up a normal life, he had a younger sister and two loving parents. One day he was offered a medical trial in cryosleep, and although his family was okay, they could use the money... and it was a large amount of money. So he went to sleep, knowing his family would be okay, knowing he might never come back...
||Room Number 1-50|| 3
||Weapon of choice|| Duel knives, can also use swords.
||Orientation|| Bi Sexual
||Crush|| Open
||Significant Other|| Open
||Other|| Will probably make a girl character.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me