π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ | Discussion and Forms

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 2:59 am

π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 Discussion and Forms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animals had lived in harmony for many years, one day the crystal shrine, what was responsible for the cycle of day and night had broken, the sun stone had cracks, and the cause for the damage was unknown.
But now the animals have to live in the endless nights. Will you be one of the Seven animals that will save the world from the endless nights and bring back the light of day once again? or will you work with the evil forces to drive the world to it's endless doom? Can you protect the forest from evil?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

-Please be kind to everyone
-Lgtbq+ animals are allowed and greatly appreciated
-All Role play rules apply
-Please post at least 3 sentences when you Role play
- Animals are allowed to have magic
- Please PM me if there is any major drama in this thread
- You can have mythical animal characters

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b]
[b]Animal Name:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark)[/b]
[b]Role & Pack:[/b]
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roles

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 3:00 am

Roles

You can have a maximum of 7 characters, and only two of them can have high ranks (high ranks have a β˜† next to them)
You can have up to two ranks per animal

Domestic
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

β˜† The Seven Animals β˜†
1. Mochi | mialovesbunnies
2. Hectar | mialovesbunnies
3. Anya | Winter Wish
4. Kyo | Winter Wish
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN

Phantoms & Nightshades
1. Ember | mialovesbunnies
2.OPEN
3.OPEN
4.OPEN
5.OPEN
6.OPEN

Mages
1. Angelica | mialovesbunnies
2.OPEN
3.OPEN

Junior Mages
1.OPEN
2.OPEN

Guardians Of The Crystal Shrine
1. Mori | Winter Wish
2. OPEN

Medics
1. OPEN | Fire Tree
2. OPEN | Water Shore
3. OPEN | Earth Hill
4. Mochi | mialovesbunnies | Windy Cliff

β˜† Pack Leaders β˜†
1. OPEN | Fire Tree
2. OPEN | Water Shore
3. OPEN | Earth Hill
4. OPEN | Windy Cliff

Pack Members
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN

Mages require magic, and play a role in protecting the forest from evil
Phantoms also require magic, they are the ones preventing people from fixing the sunstone.
Nightshades are evil mages working with the phantoms.
Domestic cannot have magic.
And the five animals, don't need magic but can have magic.
Guardians of the crystal shrine don't need magic but can have magic if desired.
Junior Mages are learning how to become mages, and need to be taught by mages.
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:01 am, edited 17 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Packs

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 3:19 am

Packs

Fire Tree
Pack Rank: Normal Pack
Pack Leader: N/A
Pack Members:

Water Shore
Pack Rank: Normal Pack
Pack Members: mori

Earth Hill
Pack Rank: Lost Pack
Pack Members: Anya, Kiyo

Windy Cliff
Pack Rank: Small Pack
Pack Members: Mochi, Hectar

Loners
Members: Ember

Mage Pack
Pack Rank: Mages
Pack Members: Angelica

Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Sun May 30, 2021 2:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ | Discussion and Forms

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 5:49 am

Username: mialovesbunnies
Animal: Winged Rabbit
Animal Name: Angelica [Any Pronouns]
Bio: A rabbit with a shiny gold-like pelt and wings, she has brown eyes. She is a skilled magician and has a rare magic; light magic. She is the most skilled mage other than her leader in the pack. She is kind caring, and always thinks of others before herself. She tries her best to treat everyone with respect no matter the cause.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind, light and dark) Light Magic
Role & Pack: Mage, Mage pack.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Sat May 29, 2021 5:58 am

Username: Winter Wish
Animal: Kitsune
Animal Name: Anya (He/Him or She/Her, Bi, )
Bio: Kistune with a white coat and light blue eyes. He has 9 large and fluffy tails all having a small gold or light blue streak. He also has a silver bracelet with small gems on it. These gems are a deep purple amethyst with a circle shape (Middle gem-The amethyst can be taken out and has a picture of him and Kiyo when they were younger.), dark blue sapphire with a star shape (Left gem), and a blue tinted opal with an oval shape (Right gem). He is skilled with his magic and knows a lot about history and other powers. To others he shows a mature, calm, and sometimes quiet nature as he will try his best to hide some of what he finds embarrassing traits. When him and Kiyo are alone Anya may also show a more childish or happy nature. Anya also tends to overthink things/doubt his own abilities. Anya also has an unnatural ability (not magic) of jumping higher and farther and running faster than your average kitsune. He can keep his own secrets, but never trust him with yours! He will do anything to help those he loves and is loyal. Although he is loyal he doesn't trust others well. So far list of people he trusts only has one animal. Kiyo. If you manage to get on his trust list you may sometimes see the traits he tries to hide. This is a rare occasion for anyone besides Kiyo and often something to remember. Anya would be around a humans teen years by now.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Magic - Dark
Role & Pack: The 7 animals - Earth Hill

Anya speaking will be in this color with quotation marks. His thoughts will be in this color without quotation marks.

Animal: Kitsune
Animal Name: Kiyo (They/Them or He/Him,Bi)
Bio: Kitsune with a black coat and deep blue eyes that almost looked black. He has 9 fluffy tails (Smaller than Anya's) with 6 having gold or deep blue streaks. He also owns a gold locket that has a bright red ruby. The inside has a picture of his and Anya when they were younger. He is skilled with his magic and knows the basic knowledge of other magic types. He is amazing at acting however he wishes and is good at manipulation (Not magic manipulation, but making people believe he is right and they or whoever he was against is wrong). He typically uses it for small things or if it is urgently needed. His true personality is kind, loving (Father/brother-like loving), and loves to joke around. He is a loyal as long as he knows you and his true personality begins to show once Anya begins to trust someone or he believes Anya would trust them. Kiyo also tends to get Anya to stop from doubting himself when he does. Kiyo would be around a humans teen years by now.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Magic - Light
Role & Pack: The 7 animals - Earth Hill

Kiyo speaking will be in this color with quotation marks and thoughts will be in this color without quotation marks.

Animal: (Winged) Wolf
Animal Name: Mori (He/Him)
Bio: He is a wolf that has medium sized wings. His coat is a light grey along with his wings. His wings also have darker tips. He has deep brown eyes (Dark chocolate colored). He is smaller than how old he truly is allowing him to look close to an older child (About 10 years old). He knows a lot about different powers and has the basic knowledge of what is dangerous and what is not. His sense of smell is better than your ordinary wolf. He never really shows much emotion (Other than light anger) , but in those rare moments you will see him smile a bit. If he sees a young animal you might see a difference in him. He is loyal and trusts anyone he has known for over a year. Mori would be a year younger than a mid-teen (mid-teen being around 15-17 years) wolf.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Water
Role & Pack: Guardians Of The Crystal Shrine-Water Shore

Mori speaking will be in this color with quotation marks and him thinking with be in this color without quotation marks.
Last edited by Winter Wish on Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:20 am, edited 15 times in total.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 29, 2021 6:01 am

@Winter wish Anya & kiyo are accepted! adding them to the character list when their bios when they are finished!
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Mon May 31, 2021 12:31 am

Username: mialovesbunnies
Animal: robin
Animal Name: Ember [They/Them She/Her]
Bio: "Soon they see the fire in my eyes, they will instantly regret betraying me"
She used to be a mage, but the leader a mage clan never liked her thinking that she was a phantom, when she wasn't
she was kind and tried her best to be a good mage, but one day she let a phantom run away because the phantom was her brother, she was fired from the mage job, and was deemed a nightshade. She has a fire colour belly, she has a amber leg bracelet, on her right leg, and she wears a hood made of leaves.
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire, water, earth, wind light and dark) Fire
Role & Pack: Nightshade, loner
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmalovesanimals » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:14 am

Username: emmalovesanimals
Animal:butterfly winged hamster
Animal Name:Sand storm {she/her}
Bio: sandy pelt white belly white paws Orange butterfly wings but she knew she had magic she was not a mage she thinks that being a mage is hard to be one but she things being a water shore hamster would be so cool so she is going to be one
Magic or no Magic? (state the type if your animal has magic, fire water, earth, wind light and dark) water
Role & Pack: water shore normal member
Last edited by emmalovesanimals on Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
emmalovesanimals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me