WaterFront High (Magical High School RP) Sign-up forum

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

WaterFront High (Magical High School RP) Sign-up forum

Postby No one » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:23 am

Welcome to WaterFront High!

If the image doesn’t work, then try this link: https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1152891

Waterfront High is a magical high school full of surprises. You can unlock More of your inner magical ability and see the creatures that WaterFront High has to offer. Go along to your classes to learn to unlock your magical ability and learn how to care for the creatures of Waterfront High. Each day, you have 8 classes that are 40 minutes long: Math, Science, History/Social Studies, English, Theology (Learning about the ancient gods of each power), one elective, magical creature care, a “recess” or cooldown at the end of the day for everyone, and the class for your magical ability you have unlocked in middle school. They accept from ages 14-18 and have 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade and 12th grade. There are many clubs for you to join and a ton of fun things to do at this High School so why not come and join us. Each grade level has the same schedule for each student in that grade level.

Magical abilities

Fire Masters:
Fire masters are people who can control Fire and Firelike materials such as Fire itself, Lava, Magma, Etc. Without the proper training, they could be quite dangerous and perhaps could ruin the world. Each Fire master has a fire shaped bracelet to signify they are a Fire master. They can call upon creatures such as Dragons along with the humanoid known as Cherufe. It is very rare for a Fire master to truly unlock all the Fire/Fire like abilities, but if they do, they can summon The Phoenix. Generally Fire master training is hard since the Fire abilities are hard to come by and most can unlock around 25-40% of there true Fire abilities. If a Fire master is a strong minded person they generally can unlock 75%-100% of there power. Fire Masters can turn themselves into a fire form, lava form, magma form, as well as a floating smoke form. This requires little energy since other abilities and skills of a Fire master are hard to get. In the fire/lava/magma form, they can’t travel very fast, but in the Smoke form, they can’t be hurt and can travel at a normal pace.

Aquatic Beings:
Aquatic Beings are people who are well acquainted with Aquatic things and have the abilities of Aquatic creatures, as well as Aquatic occurrences. Aquatic Beings can shape water in there hand to create an object that they can picture in there mind. The bigger the object, the more energy it takes away from the person. Aquatic beings can also create hurricanes, tsunami, water tornados, and waves to use and master. They can summon any Aquatic creature as well as ancient/legendary creatures. Some legendary/ancient creatures they can summon are Water Dragons, Loch Ness Monsters, Hippocamp, etc. If they can unlock there full Aquatic Abilities, which is more commonly seen in Aquatic Beings, they can summon the Kraken and a Hydra. If a Water Being has a strong enough mind and enough energy to fulfill the transfer and continue the transfer from human to water, they can create themselves to be a floating water being as well as a vapory floating being. This takes a ton of energy out of a Aquatic Being and around 50% of the time can leave the person weakened for a long time and can cause chaos in the Aquatic creatures, as well as the ancient/legendary Aquatic creatures. In each state, depending on how the energy level of the person is, it be normal speed until it decreases to barely moving. They can’t be hurt in there vapory form, but the water form isn’t as strong so they can get less severe injuries in that form. Aquatic Beings where a headband or a bandanna that is very light, thin and wispy almost and the color is a blend blue, light blue, turquoise and ivory.

Ground Matrix's:
Ground Matrix’s are people who can control dirt, rocks, mud, and other ground like materials. Ground Matrix’s can control the rocks, dirt, mud, etc. to create rocklike armor as well as create ground golems to help them. Ground golem creating takes a lot of mental thought and is a long process. It drains energy quickly since it takes a ton of concentration and mental thought to create one. Ground Matrix’s can also create themselves into a Ground rebel which is where they have rocks, dirt, mud, etc. covering there body and making them a rocky vessel to use if they are in great danger. Ground Matrix’s can control Gargoyles, Trolls, and a Golem. With enough concentration, it is quite hard to do, but they can control Giants. IT takes a lot of energy and mental concentration to control Giants. Ground Matrix can turn into a Little Rock worm and burrow down in the ground in order to do a sneak attack (etc.). Ground Matrix’s are ones known to despise Fire Masters since they think that Fire Masters are show offs and want to be the top Magic ability. Ground Matrix’s wear a ring made out of rock, minerals, and clay to signify there Magic Ability.

Shapeshifters:
Shapeshifters are people who can shape shift into any animal. It takes a ton of mental concentration to shape shift for a long period of time and it takes more energy away from the person to shape shift into a large animal. If they overuse there shape shifting abilities, they are left exhausted and there abilities are restricted for some time. Shapeshifters have a certain animal called a shifting animal. That is an animal that is there main animal that they choose in middle school when they are told the ability they possess. That main animal can be used without any training to summon since part of the animal leaves a mark internally by using magic to do so that way the Shapeshifter can change form into that animal and control that animal. This works with regular animals, but with legendary/ancient creatures like dragons, phoenix’s, (etc.) it is quite hard to earn what Shapeshifters call mental string. Mental strings are things that Shapeshifters have in there mind that helps them connect with the animals that they can shape shift into. That helps them shape shift into animals. Legendary/ancient creatures are more hard to get those mental strings and so most shape shifters can’t shift into those creatures (legendary/ancient). Some shape shifters have tons of charisma in there mind to actually get those legendary/ancient creatures mental string, but that is a very rare occurrence. Shape shifters wear a necklace/ choker with a paw pad on it to signify animals.

Shadow Warriors:
Shadow Warriors are people who have a way with the shadow and dark side. They aren’t necessary dark people themselves or evil, but it’s common to see a bubbly Shadow Warrior come out of middle school to be a moody and rather impulsive behaviors at the end of high school. Shadow Warrior have the most dangerous out of all the Magic abilities since they deal with ancient/legendary creatures like a Cerberus, Werewolves, Ghosts, etc. They can also have to deal with sometimes Black Dog and Hell Hounds. Now this is quite rare for a Shadow Warrior, but if a Shadow Warrior were to have the mental strength and concentration, they can talk to and command Demons and can even command/talk to the Grim Reaper. Shadow Warriors are quite a unique class of individuals who can see in the dark since they are Shadow Warriors, but are sensitive to really bright things pointed directly at there eyes or something they see. Shadow Warriors can morph into a shadowy figure for some time as well as a ghost. The issue with the ghost form is that it lasts for 30 minutes and if they don’t make it in time back into there body, they get sucked into there body and all there energy will be spent. They can also summon skeletons to fight alongside them and they are quite the good jockey on a skeleton horse. Shadow Warriors are known for there strength in charisma and how they excel in science classes, but they lack skills in knowing when to stop and knowing when to hold there tongue. Shadow Warriors wear a black and dark purple bracelet with three heads for Cerberus so people know they are one with the Dark world.

Magic Lords:
Magic Lords are very rare and only 12-20 have ever been in existence in the world. Magic Lords posses all the magical abilities: Fire, Aquatic, Ground, Shadow and Shapeshifting. They can master all of these things, but Magic Lords have a hard time controlling all of there abilities. They can be used for great harm and danger to others, but there abilities can be used to do great things for the world. They can only use one at a time, but Magic Lords can tire out easily. Since they have all the Magical abilities, using them costs them energy and if they use them to much and they run out of energy, they can have some serous consequences. Magic Lords have the greatest power, but 5 out of the 12-20 ever to be in existence have decided to suspend there abilities and give them up since they can’t deal with the amount of energy and effort it takes to manage all the abilities at once. Magic Lords can basically do anything the other’s can. Magic Lords are known to excel in Creature caretaking, but some lack social skills and most Magic Lords struggle a bit in the science department.

RULES:

1. All of CS Rules apply
2. All of Tess’s Rules apply
3. No GODMOBBING Or OP Characters! It makes the role play not fun if characters are to OP or always win.
4. Be respectful to everyone around you
5. Respect the mods
6. We are staying clear of topics that are PG-13.
7. No playing your own crush
8. I do reservations only at the beginning of this RP. After two weeks being upload to CS, I won’t be accepting reservations anymore. At the beginning, you must get forms in three days or so after your reservation. If you need more time, I will give you an extra day. That’s it.
9. I have to accept your characters before RPing and check it over for it possibly being to OP
10. Please don’t make any sadistic characters. There are consequences to developing a sadistic character. You will receive a PM, your character will be killed off immediately, and you will receive a punishment.
11. Please ask before hurting someone else’s character. If you hurt someone else’s character without permission, I will PM you and the RPer that owns the character you hurt.
12. There is an offense policy that will be used if needed to
13. Please follow the rules
14. No bullying
15. Have fun
16. Drama is 100% ok, but big plot ideas must be brought to me for approval.
17. You can create as many characters as you like, but you must be able to play them all actively. In order for you to join, please make a teacher because we need teachers to teach the classes and for the RP to work. If we had all students and no teachers, then the RP wouldn’t function well.
18. More rules will be added if I see fit

Other Information

For Magic Lords, I am not allowing more than three people to be a Magic Lord since they are very rare and I don’t want to have everyone signing one up. I’m playing one so there is one slot taken. There are two slots that remain and this is not negotiable to have more. In the event that someone has been inactive for a time and they have a Magic Lord, the slot will be reopened for people to take.

The Theology/Magical Ability Class teachers is the same teacher. The Science/Math teachers is the same teacher. The English/Band teachers is the same teacher. The Magical Creature Care teacher has one class to teach. The Computer Programming teacher has one class to teach. The Art teacher for the Art Elective has one class to teach. The History/Social Studies teacher has one class to teach. At the end of each day, everyone has a “recess” or what they call a Cooldown.

Electives:

Band
Art
Computer Programming

Schedules

Everyone has the same schedule for each grade level to make it less confusing.

9th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Elective (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Science (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Theology (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: English (10:12-10:52)
Lunch (10:52-11:22)
Fifth Hour: History/Social Studies (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: Mathematics (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: Magical Ability Class (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: Magical Creature Care (1:38-2:08)
Cooldown (2:12-2:52)

10th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Science (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Elective (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Magical Creature Care (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: Mathematics (10:12-10:52)
Fifth Hour: Magical Ability Class (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: Theology (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: History/Social Studies (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: English (1:38-2:08)

11th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Magical Creature Care (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Theology (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Mathematics (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: Magical Ability Class (10:12-10:52)
Fifth Hour: English (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: History/Social Studies (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: Elective (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: Science (1:38-2:08)

12th Grade Schedule:

First Hour: Magical Ability Class (8:00-8:40)
Second Hour: Magical Creature Care (8:44-9:24)
Third Hour: Elective (9:28-10:08)
Fourth Hour: History/Social Studies (10:12-10:52)
Fifth Hour: Mathematics (11:26-12:06)
Sixth Hour: English (12:10-12:50)
Seventh Hour: Science (12:54-1:34)
Eighth Hour: Theology (1:38-2:08)

Clubs!

Academic Quiz Bowl Team
Book Club
Languages Clubs (German, French, Latin)
Environment Club
Debate Team
Drama Club
Cooking Club
Creatures Club
Honors Club (For people who want to take an honors class for a class that they don’t take an honors course in)
Social Club (For people who want to interact with others, but are afraid to during lunch, classes, and/or cooldown
Fire Masters Club
Ground Matrix’s Club
Aquatic Beings Club
Shape Shifters Club
Shadow Warriors Club
Magic Lords Club

Code: Select all
Name:
Nickname (if applicable):

Appearance:
Height:

Magic Ability:
Grade:
Schedule:

Personality:
Backstory:
Other Information (Optional):

Sexuality:
Crush:
Friends (if applicable):
Enemies (if applicable):

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Students & Teachers

Students

Adrian Taylor (male, 15 years old, Sophomore (10th grade), Bisexual, Shapeshifter, Main Animal: Panther)- Galaxystar01
Luka Martinez (male, 17 years old, Junior (11th grade), Bisexual, Aquatic Being)- Galaxystar01
Olivia “Liv” Williams (female, 14 years old, Freshman (9th grade), Bisexual, Magic Lord)- Galaxystar01
Avery Williams (genderfluid, 14 years old, Freshman (9th grade), Bisexual, Shadow Warrior)- Galaxystar01

Teachers

Joshua Nelson (male, 32 years old, Magical Creature Care Teacher, Bisexual, Fire Masters- Galaxystar01

Discussion Forum: Link

Roleplay Forum: Link
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WaterFront High (Magical High School RP) Sign-up forum

Postby No one » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:59 am

Name: Adrian Taylor

Appearance: I will be getting a facial drawing of him up
Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Magic Ability: Shapeshifter (Main Animal: Panther)
Grade: Sophomore (10th grade)
Schedule:
First Hour: Science (8:00-8:40)

Personality: Adrian is a kind hearted soul that is your shy guy. Adrian is athletic and he is one that doesn’t do well performing in front of others. He is quiet and patient, but he doesn't know how to talk to others. Adrian will help others out even if it means disobeying people, but he generally is an obedient kid. Adrian is not someone who will make the first move in making friends or talking to others so use caution near him. He is quite good at playing sports, but he enjoys doing Soccer and Lacrosse the best. Once you crack his shell, you will see he has a heart of gold and an enjoyable person to be with. He is a bit paranoid about people thinking he should be popular and want to impress others with his athletic background, but he would prefer to have close friends that like him for who he is instead of people just liking him for his athletic background. Adrian is smart and generally does well in all of his classes. Adrian has a ESA dog because he can get a bit emotional in public when he feels overwhelmed and when he feels anxious. His Black Labrador retriever is named Oliver or Ollie for short.
Backstory: Find out in RP
Other Information (Optional): He is a identical twin with his brother Tristian who will be a transfer I bring in midway through the year. He’s part of the Shapeshifters Club, Soccer Team, and Lacrosse Team.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None currently
Friends (if applicable): Open for Friends
Best Friend: Olivia Williams
Enemies (if applicable): None currently, but he isn’t a person that will have people easily

Strengths: Soccer, Lacrosse, Helping others
Weaknesses: Talking to others, Performing in front of others
Oliver’s Appearance: Oliver

Name: Luka Martinez

Appearance: I will be getting a facial drawing of him up
Height: 6 feet 1/2 inches

Magic Ability: Aquatic Being
Grade: Junior (11th grade)
Schedule:
Eighth Hour: Science(1:38-2:08)

Personality: Luka is a person that enjoys the life of music. He is very kind and has a heart full of compassion. Luka is one that won’t be easily set off, but if your bullying someone and he sees it, he will grow to despise you. Luka is a Junior who really goes in depth in his studies and what he wants to do in the future. He loves to sing and write his own music and play those songs with his band at school assembly’s and other public places. He’s always had a knack for acting and performing so he performs for the drama club plays as well as help them with there sets from time to time if they need help since he has a way around housing wood and power tools. He has some artistic talent and can draw quite well. He isn’t really into any sports, but he does like to play some baseball from time to time. Luka will play with his younger brother, Wyoming (6), such as baseball, football and basketball. Luka is quite the Aquatic Being since he has a strong mind.
Backstory: Find out in RolePlay
Other Information (Optional): He’s part of Drama Club, Aquatic Beings Club, and he is part of a band.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None currently
Friends (if applicable): He is open to friends
Enemies (if applicable): He doesn’t want to hate anyone, but if someone his constantly being rude and bullying others, he will dislike them.

Strengths: Playing Guitar, drums, and piano, Acting
Weaknesses: Cooking, Sculpting
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:24 am

name: Sierra Nix Wilson
Magic Ability: Fire Master
Grade: 10th
Schedule: First Hour: Science (8:00-8:40)
personality: Sierra Nix Wilson is extremely smart. She is basically a walking calculator, she can answer math equations in less than 15 seconds flat. Sierra is a focused student always doing her homework and scoring extremely well on assignments and assesments. Sierra is shy and reserved around most, but can be more open to those she trusts.
history: Sierra Nix Wilson was born into a average family. Her family relized Sierra was special even before she was born. She then learned to walk at 10 months old and then talk at 1. When she was 5 she knew words that average people wouldn't even know!
other: She has a tabby cat named Mia
Appearance:
Height: "5'4"
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: n/a, open
Friends (if applicable): open
Enemies (if applicable): open
Strengths: Extremely intellegent, Adaptable
Weaknesses: Shy, angered easily
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:26 am

Name: Vixen Hart
Nickname (if applicable): Vi
Height: "6' 0"
Magic Ability: Shapeshifting
Class teaching: Science
Personality: Vixen is that teacher that everyone loves. She gives tons of extra credit, and is more than willing to help students who need help. Vixen is very forgiving but because of that she can be taken advantage of.
History: wip
Other Information (Optional): Fox shapeshifter, owns an owl
Appearance:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: n/a, open
Enemies (if applicable):open
Strengths: Kind, Caring
Weaknesses: dislikes chalk, loud sounds
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:38 am

Accepted the student. Just so you know, the Science and Math Teacher are the same. I’m just making sure you know that before I accept your teacher.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Galaxystar01 wrote:Accepted the student. Just so you know, the Science and Math Teacher are the same. I’m just making sure you know that before I accept your teacher.

ok
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Ok your teacher is accepted
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:04 pm

Name: Nyxx Lukas
Nickname: N if you want

Appearance: short and slender tan skinned boy with shoulder length black hair, blue gray eyes and glasses
Height: 5' 4" (short boy)

Magic Ability: Shapeshifter, seal
Grade: Junior (11th grade)
Schedule:
Eighth Hour: Science(1:38-2:08)

Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, loving, loyal, loves most animals, loves books, artist, likes cooking, likes music but not a very good singer...doesn't sing anyway, shy, nervous, anxious at times, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn't like fire...
Backstory: RP out probably
Other Information (Optional): book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club

Sexuality: homosexual
Crush: Luka
Enemies (if applicable): doesn't want, but open

Strengths: art, reading, cooking, swimming
Weaknesses: singing, sculpting, that one thing you do with a sharp tool (forgot the stupid tool name...it's an art thing), running
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Accepted! He sounds really interesting! Him and Luka share the same Weakness, Sculpting! XD
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:52 pm

XD cool; lol, yeah
Here's my teacher

Name: Jessie R
Nickname: Jess

Appearance: long curly ginger hair, creamy skin, freckles on shoulders and arms and legs, brown eyes, wears whatever
Height: 5' 3"

Magic Ability: Magic lord (specific animal for shape shifting is either cat or wolf, still figuring it out)
Teaching: art

Personality: sweet, silly, gentle, kind, caring, loving, loyal, playful, happy, honest, trustworthy, cuddly
Nervous, shy, anxious, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, bee phobic, doesn't like thunder, can be too talkative with friends
Backstory: wip
Other Information: Magic Lords club, Book club and creatures club unless Joshua does creatures club

Sexuality: Demi (has to bond)
Crush: not until bonded
Friends: Joshua if allowed, open
Enemies: doesn't want, but open

Strengths: art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking
Weaknesses: shy, anxiety, singing, nervousness, sculpting, models (like Lego models and such)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me