I Love You A Latte (Old Thread, Please Lock! )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

I Love You A Latte (Old Thread, Please Lock! )

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:01 pm

This is the discussion/forms thread for the remake of I Love You A Latte. Please post all discussion & forms here! :)

Form (please note - you definitely don't have to use this format! I just included it in case anyone wanted to use it. ^-^ Feel free to edit/tweak it as you please!):
Code: Select all
[center][b]§ Name Here §
§ Role Here §[/b]
[img]ImageHere[/img]
[i]Quote Here[/i]
[size=75][b]Basics[/b]
Info Here

[b]Exterior[/b]
Info Here

[b]Personality[/b]
Info Here

[b]History[/b]
Info Here

[b]Sexuality[/b]
Info Here

[b]Relationships[/b]
Info Here

[b]Likes[/b]
Info Here

[b]Dislikes[/b]
Info Here

[b]Religion[/b]
Info Here

[b]Pets[/b]
Info Here

[b]Other[/b]
Info Here

fc: Info Here[/size][/center]
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue May 18, 2021 10:23 am, edited 8 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Aspen § The Chai Latte

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:01 pm

§Aspen Harpae Paisley§
§ The Chai Latte §

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.
Basics
"Hi, my name's Aspen - but my full name's Aspen Harpae Paisley. I don't really have any nicknames, but I don't mind being called anything else; call me pretty much whatever you please. Nice to meet you! Anyway, I'm twenty-three years old, and my birthday is October 15. As for my gender, well, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a girl.

Exterior
Aspen has chocolate brown hair that reaches just slightly below her shoulders, though she generally has it dyed red. She often styles it in waves or curls, but will occasionally style it in a messy bun, as well. Her eyes are a deep emerald green. Her complexion is fair, though one would argue that she's a bit on the pale side. She stands at 5'3, and has an hourglass figure.

Personality
Aspen is the type of girl that you can treat poorly, and she'll still be kind and loving, as she generally forgives easily - it's just how she is. Though, she would be very protective and motherly towards someone who is being mistreated, so that's a different story entirely. She will always be there, especially for the people whom she loves. She's rather sweet and nurturing, and is always willing to listen to those who need someone to talk or vent to, or a shoulder to cry on. She's patient, easy to talk to, and people generally seem to feel comfortable and safe in her presence, as they can trust that she will never tell people things that were told to her in confidence, nor would she ever betray them. She has been known to show people a tough love, when she views it as necessary, however, and isn't afraid to call them out - mainly in hopes to get them to see the other side of the coin. She can, however, have a bit of an ill temper, and tends to be a little too blunt, at times, so she definitely has her moments. She's a bit of an ambivert, so she has her moments when she likes to socialize with people, and also has times where she just wants some time to herself.

History
"Well, things weren't always easy, but life was, and always will be, precious, and so I'm grateful for that."
Aspen was born and raised in Utah to a family that struggled financially. Her dad - who was in the army - went MIA, and was eventually presumed dead, before she was born; as a result, her mother and brother had to move in with her mother's parents. While their mother was out working, she and her brother were being homeschooled, and took care of, them. They may not have had much, but this only taught Aspen to be appreciative for what she did have, and to be considerate of what others were going through. When she was about five, her father was miraculously found alive, and sent back home. He had some injuries, however, and decided to find a job he could work from home, as a result. That, and he figured that he could help his children with their schooling, as they were still being homeschooled. Aspen loved dance, and her grandfather decided to put her in ballet when she was about seven. She continued with it, and still loves to join a production - or go to watch one - whenever she has some free time. Eventually, Aspen's parents were able to afford a home, and so their family moved out when she was about eleven. She and her brother desperately wanted to help their grandparents and parents, so when each one was old enough to work, they set out to find jobs as soon as possible. They both also worked hard in school, so that they could eventually get a few scholarships to help them get into good colleges. Aspen always worked hard in whatever she did, and the end results oftentimes paid off. She went to a good college near her home, and recently graduated. She's moving to Thistlewood to find a better paying job that she hopes will be a stepping stone to her future career as a clothing designer.

Sexuality
"I'm straight."

Relationships
N/A, so far (crush/friends/enemies/etc. open!)

Animals (mostly dogs and bunnies), pastries, lattes/latte art, drawing, video games, spending time with family and loved ones, rain, ballet, fashion, and sewing.

Dislikes
Abuse, snakes, horror movies,

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I have two dogs - a male black Scottish Terrier named Biscotti, and a female Irish Setter named Maple. I also have a black and white Lionhead bunny; her name is Oreo."

Other
She has a rose gold necklace with a single cream colored pearl that she always wears, as it was a special gift given to her by her mother, whom had worked hard to save up for an exceptionally nice gift for her and her brother one Christmas years ago.

fc: Emma Stone

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Lewin § The Mocha

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:16 pm

§ Lewin James Patterson §
§ The Mocha §

Keep moving forward.
Basics
"I'm Lewin James Patterson, but people also call me Lou. Pleased to meet you. I'm twenty-four years old, and my birthday's on June 7. I'm a guy, though I'd hope that's pretty obvious."

Exterior
Lewin is fairly a tall individual, standing at 5'11, and has a fairly muscular build. His hair is dark brown - almost black - and it has a bit of a wave to it. He has hazel eyes that sometimes turn green, based on his mood. His skin tone is fair, and he tends to tan a decent amount when he's been out in the sun for extended periods of time.

Personality
"...Well..."
Lewin is usually pretty chill and mellow; he tends to be a bit on the quiet side - it's not that he's shy, by any means, however. He's just simply more of an introvert, and thus prefers to keep to himself. When getting to know someone, he also generally likes to take time to observe them - as he's generally an observant and analytical person - to make sure that they're really trustworthy. Because of this, he tends to be pretty closed off to talking about his life, leaving him to seem a bit mysterious to most. People tend to feel that he's a bit cold and, at times, bitter whenever that closed off side reveals itself, though that isn't how he intends to come across. He simply has trust issues, and wishes not to be betrayed or taken advantage of, anymore. Despite this, he's generally known to be a patient, sweet, genuine, and caring person that's always willing to help. He always does his best to do what's right - even if he stands alone. In such cases, he's not afraid to fight for those in need, and will boldly face things head-on. He's a gentleman, and once one breaks down his walls, a very loving and affectionate guy; he's sure to treat his friends and wife with the utmost love and respect.

History
For the most part, Lewin has had a pretty good life. He was born into a wealthy family in England, and his parents were very loving. He went to private schools, was able to learn many different hobbies, and did a lot of travelling. However, both his parents made sure that he didn't just get everything handed to him - they had both started out dirt poor, and understood the value of hard work, good morals, and to be grateful and appreciative for what they had, no matter how much or how little it was at any given time. They ingrained these values into him and his two sisters, so they had to work hard and learn life lessons that a lot of other kids from wealthy families did not. His classmates found this to be strange, and they always looked down on his family for "putting him through" that. He didn't see it as a bad thing, though, and is grateful that he didn't end up becoming a spoiled brat. When he was 9, his family moved to the United States, as his father had decided it was best for his business to switch their headquarters there. When Lewin was around 16, he met a girl whom he felt he loved; unfortunately, she didn't reciprocate the feelings. Even worse? She pretended that she did, in order to use him. He spoiled her, constantly taking her on expensive dates, and buying her expensive gifts. It got to the point where she even tried to get him to do nice things for her friends, as well. His parents and sisters were incredibly suspicious the entire time, and tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. One day, however, he eventually caught her cheating on him - and, not only that, but she had also spread rumors about him throughout school. It completely blindsided him, and, naturally, he broke up with her. Sadly, the damage had been done. Because of the rumors, which most people believed, he lost most of his friends, and even found out that some of them were also using him for money, status, and popularity. Ever since then, he became very guarded towards most - still kind, yes, but not nearly as trusting and revealing about who he was or where he came from. It was a tough lesson to learn, but he realized that a lot of people will act chummy just to get their hands on money, and he wanted people around him who genuinely cared about who he was, as an individual, and not about his money or status. From that point on, he focused less on relationships, and more on his studies and a career path. He had always worked under his father's businesses, and as he got a bit older, through prestigious connections; of course, that said, he still had to put in all the work, himself. His parents refused to do much beyond putting in a good word for him. It wasn't because they were unwilling to help, however - they wanted him to make a career path on his own, which he actually appreciated immensely. They had seen how lazy and entitled their friends' children were, and didn't want that for Lewin and his sisters. Now, he's moving to Thistlewood, in hopes of having a more relaxed lifestyle. He's planning on opening a restaurant, and is trying to get it started up.

Sexuality
"Definitely straight."

Relationships
Brandon and Leighanne - parents
Rosabelle and Autumn - sisters
(love interest/family/friends/enemies open!)

Books, music (his favorites being classical and alternative), painting, coffee, dogs, playing piano, and cooking

Dislikes
Dishonesty, bullies, nosy people, salted caramel, metal/screamo music, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"Yeah, I've got an Irish Setter named Red, and a red and orange Betta fish named Phoenix."

Other
fc: Timothee Chalamet

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Discussion & Forms

Postby marybelle » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:30 am

Can I reserve Apple Cider, please?
Dream pets:

ImageImage
Please gift these people: x x x They're amazing!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mintea765 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:13 pm

hey, can i res vanilla frappe?
usually wont be very active until 6pm-9pm on chicken smoothie time;;
mintea765

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:41 pm

Sure! ^-^

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

paris

Postby mintea765 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:23 pm

(going to edit this later, i just wanted to get the form up ^^;;;)

§ Paris Sanna Kamaras §
§ The Vanilla Frappe §

Basics
"Hi! Um, my name's Paris, but sometimes my friends call me Lily, because my middle name means that sometimes?? I'm 23, my birthday is December 19th, so I'm a Sagittarius! Oh, aaand, my pronouns are he/him!"

Exterior
Paris is about 5'8" and 142 lbs, with messy brown hair and amber eyes. He also has freckles on his nose and ear piercings.

Personality
What comes to mind when you think of him? Cinnamon roll, most likely. He's incredibly sweet, and is seldom known not to be wearing that signature smile of his. He's always looking out for other people, and always thinks about others before himself. Some say it's a problem, but he isn't bothered by it in the least. He is, however, quite the pushover - and surprisingly naive - so people tend to use him, as a result.

History
aha uh wip is that ok-

Sexuality
Bisexual

Relationships
Brooklyn, Astoria, and "Nil" - Long-distance friends

Apples, crows, baking, mint, blue flowers, crafts

Dislikes
Loud noises, darkness, bracelets, mustard, necklaces, needles

Religion
Agnostic

Pets
Two leopard geckos named Cheatah and Tygire

Other
n/a
usually wont be very active until 6pm-9pm on chicken smoothie time;;
mintea765

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Cool, cool, haha. I will review it when it is complete! ^-^

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:03 am

(Feel free to use this free picture from here: https://www.pexels.com/photo/charming-t ... g-5662717/)

Name: Caitlin Meyer
Role: Apple Cider
Nickname: Cat or Lin (though she prefers Cat)

Birthday: April 3rd
Horoscope: Aries
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: Open
Appearance: Caitlin stands above average at 5'6. She has wavy, red hair that goes slightly below her waist. Cat usually styles her hair down or in a high ponytail. Her blue eyes stand out on her pale, highly freckled skin.
Personality: Caitlin is what most people would call a social butterfly. She is very enthusiastic and confident. She's very extroverted and loves large groups (the more the merrier, right?). Once you have earned Caitlin's trust (which isn't that hard) she'll be an extremely loyal friend. She seems pretty chill most of the time but once you hurt on of her friends or ticked her off one to many times she'll hunt you down. Cat can be prejudice against rich or high-class people because she thinks they have everything handed to them.
History: Caitlin grew up in the rougher side of a town not to far from Thistlewood. Her parents owned a really small shop that didn't do so well because of the location. After few years of odd jobs and having almost no money her parents were able to get a new shop in a better part of town. The business grew bigger and Lin and her brothers were finally able to go to college. Caitlin came to Thistlewood to get a job to repay her parents and save for the next year of college.
Likes: Coffee, apple cider, spring, summer, crowds, friends, family
Dislikes: Bugs, spiders, anything that crawls, annoying or stuck-up people
Fears: Needles, insects, spiders, being alone
Short Bio: She has two parents and four older brothers

I added more stuff to her personality. Hope that's ok!
Last edited by marybelle on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:33 pm

@marybelle - Accepted :] Yes, that is absolutely fine! ^-^

@mintea765 - Looks good so far! ^-^ Lemme know when it's finished, and I'll take a look! ^-^ Until then, the spot will remain reserved for you! ^-^

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups