Redemption character bank

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Redemption character bank

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:05 am

had to make this, as I'm an idiot, and made this in the character storage threads :|
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redemption character bank

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:07 am

Name: Astral
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Power: Selenomancy
Role: Brawler
Backstory:
Astral was born into a litter of three, herself, Miles, and another male Konrad. Astral was just a year old when she discovered her power, and from her point of view, it caused her mother to leave. She knew it had. She'd seen it. The three siblings and their father stuck together, and she was presently surprised when her father introduced a female that would soon become their step-mother. When they were about two years old, their father and step-mother had a litter. One was born sickly, a pale-furred pup that easily burned in the sun. The small family's parents died when their young siblings were only six months old, killed by humans. After that, the group left their home and started to gather other wolves.
Personality:
If nothing Astral is decisive and honest, above all else. She's also selfless, sociable, and considerate but they are in much less supply as they are tainted with a mindset of being insincere. Her decisiveness is what she's adored for though, this and her loyalty are what her friends go to her for in times of need. Of course, no one is perfect and everyone has a few things they wish they could change. Her scornful and short-tempered nature often put a cloud over everyone's head, her vicious tongue cutting like a hot knife through butter. Thankfully her honesty keeps those days to a minimum.
Mate and/or Crush: Open
Additional Info:
Sister to Miles and Jynx.
Astral is a leanly muscled shaded grey-brown she-wolf with lighter and darker accents, and amber eyes. She has a compact form, built for stamina.
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:16 am

Name: Miles
Sexuality: Pansexual
Power: Sonokinesis
Role: Alpha Male
Backstory:
Miles was born into a litter of three, herself, Astral, and another male Konrad. Miles discovered his power not long after their mother left. The three siblings and their father stuck together and he was surprised when his father introduced a female that would soon become their step-mother. When they were about two years old, their father and step-mother had a litter. One was born sickly, a pale-furred pup that easily burned in the sun. The small family's parents died when their young siblings were only six months old, killed by humans. After that, the group left their home and started to gather other wolves.
Personality:
If anything it's well known that Miles is a Leaderly and efficient, hard-working male. If he's not gathering a group to go out hunting, then he's probably hanging with some of his favorite wolves within the pack. Miles is a trusting brute and likes to help out others when he can. Pups, trainees, elders you name it, he'll help them if they're in need. He also has a habit of over-sharing from time to time, sometimes going on long-winded rants that leave him both breathless and embarrassed. While not an annoyingly happy-go-lucky kind of wolf, Miles does have a positive outlook on life, often preferring to look on the bright side. That being said, when disaster strikes the male can be rather grim, and he's blunt about his feeling. Should he ever find himself liking someone - or disliking someone - he'll be upfront about it if asked. His arguably worst trait is his prejudice, against outsiders and those that aren't full-blooded wolves. This brings out his bluntly aggressive ways, which is never a good time for anyone involved.
Mate and/or Crush: open
Additional Info:
Brother to Astral and Jynx
Miles is a large, board-shouldered dark red-brown male with lighter accents and yellow eyes. He has a large bulky form built for strength.
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:17 am

Name: Jynx
Sexuality: Demi-Androsexual
Power: Umbrakinesis
Role: Hunter
Backstory:
Jynx is the youngest of her litter, she was born sickly in more ways than one. But she was the first of her litter to find her power, which allowed her to be out during the day. She was just five months old when it happened, sadly a month later her parents were killed.
Personality:
Looks can be deceiving when it comes to Jynx, but most know that above all else she's flexible and idealistic. Of course, she's also sweet, realistic, and tolerant, but in smaller doses and they're often spoiled by habits of being envious as well. Her flexible nature though is what she's often admired for. Friends tend to count on this and her protective nature when they're in need of support. Nobody's perfect of course and Jynx has a range of flaws to deal with too. Her petty and sly nature sour the mood many a time and reach all around. Fortunately, her idealism helps lighten the blows and moods when needed.
Mate and/or Crush: open
Additional Info:
Sister to Astral and Miles.
Jynx suffers from albinism, meaning her fur is pure white. Her eyes are a pale blue color. The skin on her body, including her nose and paw pads, are pink and are easily burned. She has a slender form, built for agilty.
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 am

leel
Last edited by Nomanssky101 on Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:21 am

Name: Ash
Sexuality: Pansexual
Power: Fire (Can light his fur on fire, his saliva is also combustible. )
Role: Hunter
Backstory: Grew up with his siblings before leaving his birth pack as the control of his power became more and more unstable. Has since learned to contain it.
Personality: Stubborn, cocky, sarcastic, extroverted, likes the sound of his own voice, confident.
Mate and/or Crush: None
Additional Info: He's a dark grey wolf with a lighter chest and muzzle, his fur is spikey and singed in areas. His eyes are yellow.
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me