❅rowanclan | discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❅rowanclan | discussion

Postby a s h e s. » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:52 am

Hello all! I've added our newest group members to the front page. Welcome! New warriors and apprentices are free to jump in with hunting or border patrols, both of which are heading into the forest now. If you have an apprentice and need a mentor, feel free to check the front page for available members and inquire here. Currently, Saltwater and Wrenwing are the only cats with apprentices.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pope//Fadedstorm

Postby little_red_pony » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:35 pm

keep your eyes on the stars and your paws on the ground
current name fadedstorm
past name pope
future name fadedstar

age 27 moons
date of birth february 17
season end of leafbare
zodiac aquarius

gender tom
preferences he/him/his
current rank warrior
past ranks rogue
furture ranks deputy leader

written appearance fadedstorm is an unusually large tom who is well muscled, he has a mainly white fluffy coat with silvery/gray on his face, paws, legs, ears and tail. he has tall rounded ears with long white ear hair and unnaturally long canines, he has bright mesmerizing blue eyes with a dark gray nose and a large scar running down his right front leg; causing him to walk with a limp.
coat color white and silvery/gray
coat length long and soft
eye shape round
eye color bright blue
markings siamese markings (only color on ears, face, paws/legs and tail)
scars has one running down his right front leg

personality fadedstorm is a large tom who can be quite intimadating, he has a short temper and will easily become angered over the littlest of things and will lash out; though never towards queens, kits or elders. despite his short temper fadedstorm is a somewhat timid and quiet tom who becomes flustered and shy around she-cats or when some-cat starts a conversation with him. He is very loyal towards his leader and his clanmates, often becoming a bit protective of them.
history fadedstorm was not born into the clan but born to a rogue as her only surviving kit, only when he was sixteen moons did he join the clan, his mother passing away two moons before his arrival to the clan; he learned quickly and easily gained the trust of his fellow companions. he doesn't speak much of his past but if some-cat inquires him about it he'll tell them, maybe not everything but he'll tell them.
any relatives
mother lillian - deceased
father unknown
brothers goose - alive; unknown whereabouts
harvey - alive; unknown whereabouts
sisters none

relationship status single and ready to mingle
sexuality heterosexual
current love interest none, open
past love interests mellow - unknown whereabouts
current mate looking
past mates none
kits none

other nope
scent; smells like moist earth and rain
hunting: 7/10
swimming: 4/10
fighting: 8/10
healing: 3/10
loyalty: 10/10
dpeed: 6/10
agility: 4/10
climbing: 4/10
intelligence: 9/10
little_red_pony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅rowanclan | discussion

Postby razzberry » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:37 am

i'm going to try and get a post up at some point today hopefully! haven't had a lot of motivation to write due to some irl stuff lately but i'll try and cook something up for replies c:
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:58 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ ✦ name; Mistfall ✦ ]
[ ✦ age; 27 moons ✦ ]
[ ✦ gender; female ✦ ]
[ ✦ sexuality; straight ✦ ]
[ ✦ rank; warrior ✦ ]
[ ✦ clan; RowanClan ✦ ]

[ ✦ personality ✦ ]
Talkative and open. She is a peace-keeper among her clan-mates always approaching the situation thoughtfully and with an open-mind. She has a great nose making her a superb tracker and hunter.

[ ✦ history ✦ ]

[ ✦ name; Thunderpaw ✦ ]
[ ✦ age; 10 moons ✦ ]
[ ✦ gender; male ✦ ]
[ ✦ sexuality; straight ✦ ]
[ ✦ rank; apprentice ✦ ]
[ ✦ clan; RowenClan ✦ ]

[ ✦ personality ✦ ]
Thunderpaw has a thundering personality. At least it seems. The cat puts on a big show of being loud, obnoxious, uncaring and always ready for a fight, words or claws. He doesn't allow cats to get to know him well or get close to anyone. He spends most of his time pushing cats away and because of this occasionally thinks about leaving the Clan. He has no faith in StarClan though he keeps that to himself. Deep down the young tom has a good heart but he allows almost no one to see it. After all, he's got a secret to hide.

[ ✦ history ✦ ]
Thunderpaw was born in the Clan to his mother Wolfwhistle. She didn't reveal who his father was to him and died shortly after he was apprenticed. She was not a kind mother and Thunderpaw got over her death quickly.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e a r t h l o v e » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm

OOC: (Delete if not allowed) Hey all! I don't know if this is the best place to put this, but I'm wondering if anyone would like to make/join a discord server for the clan? That way we could make friends with each other and discuss clan plots and things? Just a thought, I'd love to be friends with you all :)
e a r t h l o v e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e a r t h l o v e » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:27 pm

(credit to Heiressy, license: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Comm ... ersion_1.2)

𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖

Name: Echokit, Echopaw, Echobounce (future)

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: None
Crush: None
Kin: Breezewhisper, Duskfang, Spottedkit, Cloverkit, Shimmerkit

Appearance: A thin molly with an especially long tail. Her medium-length coat appears thin because of her silver coloring, but it remains surprisingly thick throughout the seasons and is well suited for mountain life. Echopaw’s coat is white with grey-brown leopard spots covering her back. Stripes adorn her legs, tail, and chest in the same seal-brown color as her spots. Her nose has a dark splotch of seal-brown. Her eyes are an intriguing light blue-green color and blend well with her light colored coat.

Personality: Echopaw is a very playful and eager she-cat. She is a quick learner and has a great hunger for knowledge of anything: hunting, battling, medicine, and even the old stories that the elders tell from time to time. She has a great amount of ambition stored in her small body and wishes to be the best warrior, or may one day ,leader, she can be! She takes a great deal of pride in all her work and can tend to be a bit of a perfectionist at times. In other words, she won’t stop doing something until she gets it right. This fact can sometimes get her into trouble and she is often found practicing her fighting moves or hunting techniques until long after the clan has gone to sleep. Echopaw seeks a great deal of kinship from her peers and takes comfort in knowing that all of the members of Rowanclan are her new family, even if others don’t see it that way.

History: Echopaw was born as Echokit to her mother Breezewhisper and her father Duskfang in Aspenclan along with three sisters Spottedkit, Cloverkit, and Shimmerkit. Those three she-kits greatly admired their mother and father and wished to be just as tough as them one day. Her family was tightly knit before the harshness of leaf-bare and the unforgiving tides of war began to pick her family off, one-by-one, until only she remained. The loss of her sisters was especially difficult and she sometimes finds herself pining for the same closeness that they gave her. Though heartbreaking, Echokit wasted no time with grief. She remained strong through the winter and came out the other side as Echopaw. She feels that now that Rowanclan is united , she has all the family she’ll ever need. She constantly strives to be the warrior that her parents were and that, unfortunately, her sisters will never be. Echopaw shoulders the burden of carrying on her family’s legacy with courage, but her doggedness may just make it all come crashing down.
e a r t h l o v e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e a r t h l o v e » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:07 pm

park. wrote:
alright guys! One of our plot ideas is to have inner clan struggles. We want one or two cats to secretly dislike Greystars rule. Since none of the kitties in our rp seem to be the evil type, I was thinking of making a warrior that dislikes the merging of Ivy and Aspen and, when no ones looking, causes trouble like tossing medicine herbs or breaking dens to start little fights within the camp to possibly have cats point fingers at each other. I have the max number of cats right now, 3, so I wanted to ask y’all first to see if that was alright if I made one more kitty for plot sake?

Also! I will be revamping foxleaps story a little bit and her history. Its quite a fun one eeep. I’ll let y’all know when her history is updated.

Hi there! I just read this and thought of something. My cat Juniperthorn's father left Ivyclan when the clans merged because he swore he would never join any clan other than Ivyclan. So now he lives as a rogue somewhere in the mountains. What if Pinefrost (Juniper's father) begins to plant seeds of doubt in the minds of some already fairly unsure cats? Like Pinefrost is so bitter about Rowanclan that he begins to make other cats doubt Greystar's leadership and attempt to take over the clan? Just a possibility...

Also, I know that I already have the max number of cats but, if you guys were interested in this, I could take one of my cats out of the RP rotation and just add them later when I'm an active member. Let me know! : )
e a r t h l o v e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:22 am

@ e a r t h l o v e- thats a good idea! He could work beside Whitewolf as well :3 two dark minded boyos.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me