❅rowanclan | discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❅rowanclan | discussion

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:01 pm

d i s c u s s i o n

███
███
███
███
█████
        Three seasons have passed since the famine. A harsh winter starved the once thriving clans, leaving only a few cats left from the two groups - Ivyclan and Aspenclan. It quickly became obvious that neither group would survive alone. When Aspenclan's leader and deputy both succumbed to starvation, it was up to the remaining cats to save each other. The warriors of Aspenclan joined those of Ivyclan to form a new group, stronger and wiser than before...

discussions, questions, applications, and character forms belong here!

...................♕ ( main thread ) ♕

special thanks to park. for coding and design!
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ s a l t w a t e r

Postby park. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:50 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

♔ I am dying again, I am going under

name: saltwater

sexuality: heterosexual
      mate: none, open
      crush: none
      family: smokefur (father), sandeye (mother), jayleap (brother)

looks: long-furred white tom with a tendency to stain his pretty fur. Saltwater is so keen to cleaning the medicine den that he forgets to clean his own pelt. Not depicted in the photo, he has a grey tipped tail and one grey left mitten. He has scars along his left flank and chipped ears hinting to a previous life as a warrior. Saltwater is a rather large tom, one of the largest in the clan. Many cats have commented how much of a loss it is for such a strong brute to have chosen the medicine life. When he walks, his paw steps are heavy and careless. He isn't the best at hunting, having been raised purely on war and, at time, healing.

personality: Saltwater is a grumpy tom with a big heart. Everyone in the clan knows his sharp comments are merely playful. He is the kind of tom that is oblivious to the emotion of others. Whether someone developed a crush on him or he said something too harsh, the tom is blind to 'such drama' as he says. He is terrible at jokes, however he tries to crack one every now and then. Despite having no mate, he is extremely protective of the apprentices and the kits in his clan. Especially his apprentice (assuming he gets one).

history: As an apprentice, Saltpaw was trained to become a medicine cat. He grew up in Ivyclan with an unfortunate upbringing by strict parents. Saltpaw left his medicine duties to walk alongside his brother to become a warrior. Dark times swept the clans and a war brewed. Ivyclan had been low on warriors and prioritized power and strength over healing and the importance of herbs, thus Saltwater earned his warrior name. During the great war, the large tom fought Aspenclan bravely. He lost his brother, mother and father in the battles that stretched many moons. After the war, a peace agreement come together thanks to the only surviving leader of the two clans. After that, Saltwater never did turn back to medicine while being a member of Ivyclan, however the chance arose when the two clans merged. With both medicine cats gone from famine, Saltwater stepped up to the plate as senior medicine cat.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ f o x l e a p

Postby park. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:52 pm

███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

♔ you are the one thing that isn't fading

name: foxleap

mate: none, open
      family: morningfur, blackclaw, sunstripe, nightkit, shrikekit

looks: long-furred she-cat with honey brown eyes. Her torso is long and whiskers plentiful. She has a chip in her left ear, a small flaw on such a pretty cat.

personality: Foxleap is a determined she-cat who lost her dream to become leader. However, she is still set on serving her clan the best she can. When enganging on conversation with her, Foxleap can seem distant, however she has a habit of staring off into the forest rather than keeping eye contact. This stems form her insecurity, not a lack of interest in her conversation. She isn't the motherly type and to raise a kit on her own, she almost feels overwhelmed. Foxleap is very serious, while she can crack a joke or two, it is only around those she is most comfortable with.

history: Foxleap is a unique she-cat. Ever since she was an apprentice, many thought she would go far. She had dreams to become the leader. Her mind was driven, she was strong and of course fast. However, a surprise to her and all others in the clan, Foxleap fell in love with a tom and had kits. Shortly after her kits were born, she lost her mate due to unforsen circumstances. Foxleap has been caring for her kits in the Queens den ever since, with a strong urge to return to the warriors den. Due to the season in which she had kits, her small litter of three became two. Now that her kits are old enough to walk around and be baby sat by other queens, its not rare to see Foxleap trying to engage on small missions within the camp just to do anything she can to help out. Being a queen without a mate, she doesn't see anyone finding an interest in her anytime soon with the burden of someone elses kit accompanying them.
Last edited by park. on Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ n i g h t k i t

Postby park. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:59 pm

♔ don't let me go, without you I am drifting
███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

name: nightkit (nightfrost)

sexuality: unknown
      mate: open to little cute crushes
      family: morningfur, blackclaw, sunstripe, foxleap, shrikekit

looks: your average taby tom with a bulky frame. Has dark auburn eyes and big paws for a kit, hinting he will become quite the tom.

personality: Nightkitt is very smart for his age. He is eager to become an apprentice, however he knows he has a moon left. Nightkit is wild and eager, trying to hunt bugs constantly. He learned his drive for hunting and training from his eager mother. While he loves his small family to death, he notices the way his mother looks at him on occasion. He looks exactly like his father and he can't quite tell why he makes her so sad all the time. Nightkit is very smart for his age. Unlike most kits, he does not feel an emotional attatchment to his sibling.

history: Nightkit doesn't have much history to his name yet. His personality hints at being a stubborn and gruff tom. He chooses the more ruthless side of life even as a young kit. He is old enough to know he is without a father unlike all the other kits in the clan. He is very protective of his mother and will turn into a spiky furball throwing a tantrum if anyone say anything negative about her. He has a competitive side, always trying to perform better than his brother.

park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Postby park. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:00 pm

███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

saltwater
    ━━━━━━━━━━ ━
        foxleap: saltwater knew foxleaps mate back when the clans were separate. Having been in the Great War, he emphasizes with her loss, however the two rarely exchange words other than him urging her to stay in the queens den as long as possible for the wellbeing of her mates legacy: their kits.
        nightkit: saltwater has seen nightkit around, however other than helping in his birth, the tom knows little of the kit.
        ➣ wrenwing:
        ➣ greystar:
        ➣ shrikekit:

foxleap
    ━━━━━━━━━━ ━
        saltwater: knowing the tom was in the war against her clan, she wary of him at first. His stern and grumpy nature made her worry he would hold onto the past, however after taking care of her and her kits, he has proven himself and she trusts him to the fullest. He is, however, a bit of a mood kill.
        nightkit: foxleap struggles with keeping her kit in the den. nightkit sneaks off far too much and doesn't listen well.
        ➣ wrenwing:
        ➣ greystar:
        ➣ shrikekit:

nightkit
    ━━━━━━━━━━ ━
        foxleap: nightkit is extremely protective of his mother and due to this need to protect he has a hard time listening to her orders. He swears he knows whats best for her... being only five moons old...
        saltwater: nightkit is scared of saltwater. A few times he was caught sneaking from the den and the tom had no problem scooping him up by his scruff and walking him back to the jail that the queens den is.
        ➣ wrenwing:
        ➣ greystar:
        ➣ shrikekit:
Last edited by park. on Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ g r a y s t a r

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:12 pm

♔ d o y o u h e a r t h e i r c r i e s a t n i g h t? ♔
███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

name: graystar (graywolf)

mate: open
      crush: open
      family: blackwolf, redwolf, whitewolf

looks: a large, strong, silver tabby with short (yet thick) fur and piercing yellow eyes. He has many battle scars.

personality: When he was a warrior, Graystar was very playful, boastful, flirtatious, and proud. He had a bit of a quick temper during border patrols, but always spoke sweetly to his clanmates. He is competitive, but the deaths of his family and clanmates tempered his wild side. As a leader, he does his best to be wise and fair. He knows the merged clans will take many seasons to get along, and stays awake most nights trying to think of ways to keep his cats fed and happy.

history: As a young tom in Ivyclan, Graywolf was the typical bachelor. He and his two brothers were the trio of the clan, doing no wrong and impressing their fellow warriors with skills of prowess and strength. As famine took over the clans, the three brothers sacrificed their meals to save queens and kits. When Ivyclan and Aspenclan began to fight over prey, Graywolf helped his clan to win many battles...thus resulting in Aspenclan's ruin. Graywolf was elected deputy for his skill, and soon realized he had been wrong to starve out the other clan. After the death of Ivyclan's leader, Graystar's first action was to embrace the remaining warriors of Aspenclan. He prays that helping those cats to live will begin to atone for his actions as a younger cat.

Last edited by a s h e s. on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅w r e n w i n g

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:13 pm

♔ I a m n o t l o n e l y . . .I a m f r e e
███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

name: wrenwing

mate: open
      crush: open
      family: I would like her to have a brother, message me!

looks: a sleek, soft-furred, black she-cat with holly green eyes and a slim figure. She isn't built for her mountain home.

personality: wrenwing is a very anxious cat due to her upbringing during the famine. She worries about death, about failing to serve her clan, and about being alone. On the surface, however, she appears to just be a quiet cat. Her brother (open) is the only cat who truly knows her, and can get her to open up and be playful.

history: Born and raised in Aspenclan, Wrenpaw worked hard to become a talented apprentice in the clan. She was especially skilled at hunting, thanks to her lithe frame and dark pelt. She earned her name just before the death of Aspenclan's leader, and often thinks of herself as being an Aspenclan warrior still. She nearly did not survive the famine, but managed to make her way to Ivyclan in time for the life-saving merger.

Last edited by a s h e s. on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅s h r i k e k i t

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm

♔ a s h r i k e t o y o u r s h a r p & g l o r i o u s t h o r n ♔
███
███
███
███
███
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

name: shrikekit (shrikesong)

sexuality: unknown
      mate: none
      family: morningfur, blackclaw, sunstripe, foxleap, nightkit

looks: a fluffy tom with white fur, decorated by faint stripes. light green eyes, long legs.

personality: shrikekit knows that his family isn't the warmest or most caring, but that's alright. He loves them anyway, and is determined to always show them. He especially tries to make friends with his brother, and consistently competes with the other tom in the hopes of winning his admiration. He admires his mother and the skills of his clan's warriors. He hopes to be a great fighter and hunter one day.

history: Shrikekit was born during the worst time in the clan's history, shortly after the merger between two weak clans. He was named after the shrike, a bird which catches and kills prey with cunning and skill. He is playful, sweet, and helpful, but has a thick skin for a kit. He was born in a small litter due to the famine, and has only one brother.

a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅rowanclan | briarhill

Postby wildsight » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:52 am

;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name. briarkit, briarpaw, briarhill, briarstar age. nineteen moons of age gender. female/
molly sexuality. heterosexual/romantic, preference for toms rank. warrior desired rank.
content where she stands previous rank. apprentice future rank. tbd allegiance. allied -
with the cats of rowanclan description. a lean, long-legged fluffy bi-color tabby molly ━
with dark tabby stripes and light lime-green eyes. she bears no scars as of now. parents..
sunnyskies (mother, alive) and eaglestorm (father, alive) kin. tbd/open romantic interest
none currently / open mate. none currently offspring. none currently | credit. xxx xxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
┌────────────────────────┐

young she may be, though bold and outspoken, briarhill's voice is well-kn
own among the clan. one harboring quite a bit of intelligence, a selfless-
disposition, bearing a comforting air, the young molly has made a mark in
her clan's history already, but she's nowhere near finished. her independe
nce has played quite a role in her upbringing, quite a capable character -
with another by her side or not. briarhill harbors impressive patience and
an admirable sense of selflessness. however, her generosity tends to end-
her in trouble with those who seek to take advantage of it, something sh
e has yet to come to terms with. besides this and her occasional stubbor
ness, briarhill is an outgoing and friendly competitor to those willing to t
ake part. she's respectful and true to her word, whether good or bad. xxx

└────────────────────────┘
██
██
██
██
┌─────────────────┐
the offspring of two ivyclan warriors,,
sunnyskies and eaglestorm, briarhill w
as taught at an early age to put one's -
self out there, regardless of what it m
eant, so long as you made your mark..
she has kept this advice to this day, b-
ut it does land her in trouble at times.
└─────────────────┘

Last edited by wildsight on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅rowanclan | relations

Postby wildsight » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:52 am

reserve for warrior's relations
wildsight