Destinyclan ‣ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Destinyclan ‣ discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:01 am

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧

main thread
For generations, these cats have been close to Starclan. The starry ancestors have granted magic to each cat - their own self-fulling prophecy, in a way. It is up to them to choose whether or not to follow the path that has been laid out for them. Fulfill or defeat their destiny. On the night of a cat becoming an apprentice, a shooting star will appear in the sky. Starclan will write their message that can only be seen by the receiver's eyes. However, some cats are not granted a prophecy. Those cats are not any less special than the others. That just means that they have a different destiny unknown to them. Their path is a mysterious one.

A new generation has arrived in Destinyclan. The cats have become used to their ways. A leader has been in power for almost 100 moons. Until a group of apprentices receives their prophecies... and another message as a warning to the clan. Starclan says that the leader must step down and make way for a younger leader - the deputy. Suspicious and furious, the leader claims that the apprentices have made up this message. Tensions rise between the leader and the deputy.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Destinyclan ‣ acaciapetal

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:24 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Gender; female
    Age; 38 moons
    Rank; deputy
    Sexuality; pan

Crush; Freshbreath
    Parents; Riverglow (mother) Blazefluff (father)
    Siblings; open
    Friends; Freshbreath
    Enemies; open

Appearance; A lithe cream tabby she-cat with beige markings and light green eyes.

Prophecy; prophecy of empathy - "the anger, sadness, joy, and despair of others will be drawn to your mind". Acaciapetal can feel and understand the emotions of every cat. No matter how heavily guarded someone may be, she still senses emotion. However, she cannot sense love, affection, and romantic feelings if they are towards her.

Personality; Acaciapetal is genuinely kind and compassionate, caring for all of the cats. She's also very gentle and motherly, although she doesn't know how well she'd do with kits. On top of being the deputy, she tends to be the clan's therapist. She doesn't really mind this, but sometimes she needs to take a break from the busy minds and the abundance of emotions.

x

History; She was born to a she-cat named Riverglow and a tom named Blazefluff. Unfortunately, this was their first litter and her mother passed away after giving birth to the last kit. The rest of her life was fairly normal, at least until she became an apprentice. When Starclan gave her the prophecy of empathy, Acaciapetal was extremely overwhelmed. All at once, she could feel the emotions of everyone and it scared her. For the first moon, she ran into the forest and hid. She refused to come out until the abundance of emotions faded, and her mentor came to find her. Although her mentor didn't have any experience with this specific prophecy, they helped her focus on one emotion at a time. Acaciapetal learned to thrive with her prophecy and use it for the benefit of the clan. However, she never expected to be promoted to deputy in the process of this. When Thunderstrike took one of Miragestar's lives, the warrior was exiled and hoped to never be seen again. Acaciapetal had seen true evil in him, but perhaps it was misplaced. Now that she's deputy, she's struggling with balancing her duties in the rank and her impromptu job as a therapist. She also suspects something of Miragestar, but due to the prophecy of illusion, she has a hard time seeing through the walls.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Destinyclan ‣ mousewhisker

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:24 am

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫
    Gender; female
    Age; 35 moons
    Rank; warrior
    Sexuality; straight
    Crush; open
    Parents; Ebonywing (mother) Muddycreek (father)
    Siblings; open for two
    Friends; Eagledream
    Enemies; open
    Appearance; A fairly small dark brown cat with white patches and very long whiskers.
    Prophecy; prophecy of trees - "grow taller than the trees so that you may touch the stars". Mousewhisker has the ability to extend her height and size, becoming taller than any of the cats. In fact, she can get as tall as a bear. However, that's as limited as she currently is despite the literal words of her prophecy.
    Personality; Mousewhisker is very goofy and talkative, which can be annoying to certain cats. She's not shy or quiet whatsoever, on the contrary to her prefix. The she-cat knew that she was most likely named after a mouse due to her size and her whiskers. Her sense of smell is also good, which makes her a skilled hunter. Due to her prophecy and hunting ability, she's able to help apprentices with no prophecies or very powerful prophecies.
    History; She was born to a she-cat named Ebonywing and a tom named Muddycreek. Unfortunately, her mother was too weak after giving birth to the litter and sadly passed away. Mousewhisker has been very close to her father and siblings afterward, as distant as Muddycreek might be sometimes. She's been small all her life until she reached apprenticeship and received her prophecy. The she-cat randomly started growing, often breaking the dens and bumping her head on branches. Mousewhisker thankfully learned how to get it under control somewhat quickly, and she became a strong warrior.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Destinyclan ‣ hailpaw

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:25 am

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰
    Gender; male
    Age; 9 moons
    Rank; apprentice
    Sexuality; bi

Crush; Pebblepaw
    Parents; Snakefang (mother) Lionstrike (father)
    Siblings; open (warrior age)
    Friends; Morningpaw & Brookpaw
    Enemies; open

Appearance; A round-faced gray tabby tom with black markings.

Prophecy; prophecy of storms - "thunder and lightning light up the sky, paving the way of your path". Hailpaw has the power to conjure and control any type of storm. So far he's been limited to rainstorms and thunderstorms, but after the accident, he refuses to try anything with his storms.

x

Personality; Hailpaw is compassionate and kind to all cats, including outsiders. He loves every clan cat and treats them with a large amount of respect. The tom tends to be protective of younger apprentices and kits, which brings out the fatherly side in him. A part of him wishes for a mate and kits once he's older, but he knows that his prophecy is very dangerous to others. Hailpaw can be impulsive and out of control, so he's scared to use his powers at all. He doesn't like to train with them.

History; He was born as the only kit to Lionstrike the warrior and Snakefang the queen, raised in a neglected way. Hailpaw grew close to another she-cat in the nursery named Puddlekit and they were best friends until apprenticeship when Puddlepaw realized that she had different feelings for him. Hailpaw struggled with this for a while and didn't know if he should break his promise to himself since he felt the same. Unfortunately, when the two were training Hailpaw tried to conjure a thunderstorm and lightning struck her because he was thinking about her. No one was able to save her, and he's been terrified of his prophecy ever since. He's convinced that he shouldn't use it.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Destinyclan ‣ nettlefern

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:26 am

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧
    Gender; female
    Age; 97 moons
    Rank; elder
    Sexuality; straight
    Crush; open
    Parents; Mapleglow (mother) unknown (father)
    Siblings; Thornkit (brother)

Appearance; A short-haired tabby she-cat with light brown fur and dark brown markings. Her eyes are light green with dark green flecks.

Prophecy; no prophecy

x
    Personality; Nettlefern has always been feisty, flirtatious, and fearless. Even in her old age, she's always trying to get out of the camp and go for the occasional hunt. Although she's still capable of some warrior duties, overall her health is declining and she doesn't have the ability to fight.

History; She's struggled a lot in her lifetime, but she masks it with her wild personality. When Nettlefern first became an apprentice, her mother Mapleglow was finally allowed to return to patrols. However, she was killed by a badger during one of the first patrols. Her brother Thornkit was also taken by an eagle just a moon before they became apprentices. Due to these events, she dedicated herself to becoming a good warrior and hopefully a good mother. Unfortunately, Nettlefern never had any kits and it's made her very bitter over the moons.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Destinyclan ‣ discussion (do not post)

Res just in case
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Destinyclan ‣ discussion (do not post)

Res just in case
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Destinyclan ‣ discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:29 am

This is now open for posting forms! Please remember the following rules about the prophecies:
    - if you have more than one cat, at least make 1 with no prophecy
    - cats with prophecies cannot have multiple powers
    - cats with prophecies cannot be overpowering
    - the prophecies must be clearly listed somewhere on the form
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:39 am

Name: Creamflower
Prophecy: Ice powers
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, can be tough, can be too serious
History: Clan born
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Dead
Other: Image credit to respective owners
Last edited by Animals65 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:45 am

Hello!! Creamflower is accepted, of course <3