Packs of the Beyond Sign-up (WOLF RP) ACCEPTING No Loners

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Packs of the Beyond Sign-up (WOLF RP) ACCEPTING No Loners

Postby No one » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:11 am

The Packs:
Bluestone Pack: Led by Alpha Poppy, the successor of Alpha Striker, Bluestone Pack is generally family based and are taught to respect everyone, except for the Omegas. They are taught to fight and they are generally cruel. They believe that fighting is the only way to win and they think that they can win with brute force and power. Of course, they don’t think they can take over Blackstone Pack yet, but there hope is to take what is rightfully there’s. They believe that the prophecy is a fake and they want to destroy it and find those wolves involved in it and take them down, leaving the prophecy to die. They can be a bit heartless and they are far from selfless, but they can be generous at times and quite kind. Of course, they think there is no weakness in there pack and they think they are unstoppable. They are undeniably loyal to there pack and would lay down there life to do anything it takes for there pack. The rank that Blackstone doesn’t have is the Guards. They are wolves who work tirelessly as the Guards of the Pack. Day and night they watch. They think a truce will make them weaker and then it will leave the other Pack to figure out a weakness they have, even though they think they don't have any. They think after the truce is broken, they will be left vulnerable. There are next to none tree climbing wolves in this Pack.

Blackstone Pack: Lead By Alpha Timber, the successor of Alpha Corridor, Blackstone Pack is somewhat family based, but they are more of the in between wolves of selfish and selfless. They think that fighting isn’t the solution to everything, but they will certainly fight to the death. They are extremely loyal to there pack, but try to make compromises instead of one way getting what they want and the other not getting what they want to make it fair for everyone. That being said, they focus so much on Trina it the young, that the family base thing kinda matters to them, but it’s not as important as it is to Bluestone Pack. There is a rank that Bluestone doesn’t have and it’s the Sky Warrior’s. They are the wolves that can climb trees and wish to fight. Tree Climbing wolves are more common in Blackstone Pack than in Bluestone Pack. They are somewhat optimistic about the prophecy and they believe that in a way the prophecy is there to hurt them and In a way the prophecy is there to help them. They are also extremely optimistic about a truce. Blackstone Pack knows they have weaknesses and if a truce gets put up, that it will expose those weaknesses and make them very vulnerable to another attack after the truce ends. They also think the truce would be beneficial because it will end the feud between the two packs that has been going on for decades.

The Ranks:
(1 per pack) Alpha: They are the leader of a Pack and first in command. They are the highest rank and should be treated with high respect. They make the executive decisions for there Pack and are the only ones that can preform the ceremonies of graduation into adulthood and graduation into a trainee. They normally also get advice from there Beta. They are the ones that appoint the high ranks such as Beta, Lead Warrior and Lead Hunter.

(However many the Alpha wants I guess) Alpha’s Mate: Pretty self explanatory, but they are the Mate of the Alpha. They are like an “Alpha” but they aren’t as substantial as the actual Alpha. Wolves still call them Alpha and there name as a sign of respect. They are a high ranked out of there Pack. If for some reason that the relationship between Alpha and Alpha’s Mate doesn’t work out, they will go back to being whatever rank they were previously.

(1 per pack) Beta: They are second in command and are appointed by the Alpha. They help advise the Alpha and they are a high ranking dog. If the Alpha dies or steps down from duties, they are the next in line to be Alpha. They should be treated with respect. If for whatever reason the Alpha needs to step down for a bit from there duties due to pups, sickness, stress, etc. the beta will take over and be able to perform those ceremonies.

(4 maximum, includes the two healers and the two healer trainees) Healer: Self explanatory. They talk to the Star Wolves and they help heal the pack.

(2 maximum) Healer Trainee: Self Explanatory. They are just young wolves training to be a full Healer for there Pack.

(2 per pack, includes the two Mediators and the two trainees) Mediators: They are the wolves that are basically therapists. That’s basically it for that. They can hunt if they want, but normally help out at camp than go hunting with the hunters. They are in close association with the Healers.

(2 maximum) Mediator Trainees: Mediator Trainees are the wolves between the ages of 8 months to 2 years old that are training to be a Mediator.

(1 per pack) Lead Warrior: When it comes to the Warriors, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They lead the Warriors into battle and assign patrols for the Warriors. Unless Beta has something for them to do or Alpha, they will assign the patrols for the Warriors.

(1 per pack) Lead Hunter: When it comes to the Hunters, they are third in command. They should be treated with respect. They assign the hunting parties for Beta and Alpha, unless Beta and Alpha want the hunters/ huntress to do something else. They lead the Hunters and they are one fo the best hunters in the pack.

(Unlimited) Warriors: Very self explanatory, but they are the protectors of the pack and are the fighters. They really don’t do much else.

(Unlimited) Hunters/ Huntress: They are the wolves that Hunt for the pack. Basically that was self explanatory.

(Unlimited) Every-paw: They are wolves who can do pretty much everything. Need an extra paw, Every-paw is there, or need another wolf to help with the pups, Every-paw can help.

(Unlimited) Trainees: They are younger wolves between the age of 8 months and 2 years that train to either be a Warrior, Huntress/Hunter, Guard, Sky Warriors, or Every-paw.

(I would say 3 to a pack) Den-Tenders: They are wolves that help out in the nursery. They don’t do much else. They are wolves that help the expecting or nursing Den-mothers.

(Only she-wolves who have pups, nursing, or expecting) Den-mothers: They are expecting she wolves or nursing she wolves.

(Unlimited, but for to a litter) Pups: They are young wolves that are under the age or 8 months.

(However many are in the pack) Elders: They are wolves who have served there pack for a while and have now retired. They are usually over the age of 10 years old after they retire.

(4 at the max, two actual Scouts and two Scout trainees) Scout: They scout the territory and report anything to Alpha. They can be good at any skill really.

(2 max) Scout Trainee: They are basically training to be a scout.

(However many get demoted to that rank) Omegas: They are wolves that have done a terrible act on there pack or have challenged the Alpha of there pack and lost. They are forbidden to have a mate and pups at that rank.

Specific for Bluestone Pack:
(1 per pack) Lead Guard: They are third in command to the Guards and they Lead the Guards an are supposed to be treated with respect.

(10 at the maximum) Guard: Guards are the wholes that work tirelessly day and night to Guard the pack. They normally take shifts, but can go out to hunt and fight. They are called to fight if they need more Warriors.

( 2 Is the maximum) Guard Trainees: These are the young ums between the ages of 1 year and 2 years and 4 months that want to train. They first train with an Every-paw to learn the ways of a Hunter and Warrior and then they train with the Guards once they are stronger and faster and have a background of the basics and the medium ways to do things as a Hunter and Warrior.

Specific for Blackstone Pack:
(1 per pack) Lead Sky Warrior: They are third in command to the Sky Warriors and they, unless spoken to by the Alpha or Beta, assign who goes out daily for the certain tasks.

(5 at a time, not including the flow of new Sky Warrior’s after trainee Stage) Sky Warriors: They are the wolves that can climb trees and help them with the fighting in the trees. They can be used as lookouts, to drop on enemies, and even hunt for things in the trees. They are kinda like the Every-days, but they normally get called to battle to cause a surprise attack from the trees.

(There can only be around 2 at a time) Sky Warrior Trainees: They are the wolves between the age of 10 months and 2 years that train to be a full Sky Warrior. Sky Warriors think that when the average pup becomes a trainee at the age of 8 months that is to young for the amount of danger and risk that there job takes and that a young trainee that is eight months could get seriously hurt so they think it would be best for Pups to hang on for two months until they are 10 months where they are a stronger and bigger and have more balance and are a bit more maturer. Sky Warrior Trainees don’t get to do the really dangerous things until they have learned everything that it is to know on how to climb and do all the things the Sky Warrior’s do successfully.

The Application:
Code: Select all
Name:

Pack:
Desired Rank:

Personality:
Backstory:
Family/Kin (leave blank if none):

Sexuality:
Mate/Crush:
Pups:

Appearance:
Other:

Closed Ranks:

Blackstone:
Alpha, Leads, Beta, Alpha’s Mate (filled)

Bluestone:
Alpha, Leads, Beta

Role play Forum:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4483190

Discussion Forum:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4483187
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Packs of the Beyond Sign-up (WOLF RP) ACCEPTING No Loner

Postby No one » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:09 am

Name: Timber

Pack: Blackstone
Desired Rank: Has Alpha so what more can he desire

Personality: Timber is a very kind wolf, but he is quite protective. He really is more family based and is quite interesting to work with. He can be a bit harsh, but he is a just wolf with fair judgement. He is strong as an Alpha (like he is now), but wolves say he has the nimbleness of a pup. He is intelligent and listens to all sides of a story. Likewise, there are some parts of him that you won’t want to mess with. He is naturally stubborn and always ready to take what is his back. He is typically chill and relaxed, but he can get angered easily. He has been in a war and through those experiences, has grown wiser and has grown more alert. He will lay down his life to save his pack and he is quite the fierce fighter. He thinks everything revolves around a central god, maybe a Sun god. His best instincts come from his father and his natural techniques of stealth and trickery come from his mother. He is quite the hard wolf to catch. He can use his sense of trickery to fool a wolf. There is nothing that can stop this Alpha’s adrenaline. He can be a bit over confident, but his determination and grit really helps him to be a great Alpha. He is calm and soft/gentle for his pups and he loves his mate and pups to death. There is a part of him that wants to know where his long time friend, Minnow, and his expecting mate went after they left and if they're even alive and what their pups look like.
Backstory: Find out in RP
Family/Kin (leave blank if none): Haley- Mate, Two pups, Kin is unknown, but longtime friend is Minnow

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate/Crush: He has a mate, Haley
Pups: Has two pups, two months old

Appearance: https://pxhere.com/en/photo/805006
He is a black wolf with pale orange and yellow eyes
Other: Yep he’s done
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:13 am

Name: Haley

Pack: black stone
Desired Rank: has it

Personality: Haley is a kind and gentle wolf with a spunky attitude
Backstory: none
Timber (mate)
Kelp (daughter)
Maxi (son)
Sexuality: bi
Mate/Crush: Timber (mate)
Pups: has two

Appearance: dark grey fur with sky blue eyes
Other: 👍
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:17 am

Name: Kelp

Desired Rank: alpha

Personality: Kelp is a little gauge on her personality she is always kind and bouncy.
Backstory: na
Haley (mother)
Timber (father)
Maximus (brother)

Sexuality: unknown yet
Mate/Crush: to young
Pups: too young

Appearance: dark blue Blakc fur with blue and brown eyes
Other:🥰
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:18 am

Accepted both of them
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:21 am

Name: Payton

Desired Rank: lead sky warrior

Personality: Payton is a kind and gentle boi with a hunger for battle when needed
Backstory: n/a
None

Sexuality: bi
Mate/Crush: open
Pups: open

Appearance: a sandy yellow wolf with forest green eyes
Other: (last one) 😊

For posting:
Code: Select all
Haley|| female|| mate: timber||pups: kelp and maxi|| tags:
Words

Kelp|| female|| brother: maxi, parents: timber and Haley|| tags:
Words

Payton|| male|| open|| open|| Location: | tags:
Words
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:22 am

Payton is accetped
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:41 am

Name: Faolan
Nickname: None
faolan. a young wolf who knows little about his past and even less
about his future. he was found by a scouting party as a pup, left
alone in the snow when his eyes had barely even opened. a kind
she-wolf named kauri took pity on the abadonned pup and brought
him back to the pack to raise as her own. she treated faolan with
all the kindness she showed pups of her own blood and raised him
to be the best that he could be, teaching him all her skills as a
scout so that he could follow in her pawsteps. faolan took to the
training with unrivalled enthusiasm and worked hard to prove his
worth in the pack, and even more importantly, to make kauri
proud of the wolf he had become. he was always a determined
young wolf and had the confidence to challenge his peers, often
teasing and mocking others. although sometimes irritating others,
faolan means well and simply wants to have a little fun. he loves
exploring and never stops wanting to learn more and more although
sometimes this means he disregards pack laws. his playful and witty
nature can sometimes be seen as rudeness or arrogance meaning he
can rub some wolves' fur the wrong way leading to occasional fights
with his pack mates. faolan has always had a cheeky and adventurous
streak and wants nothing more except to have fun.

however tragedy struck soon after he reached two years of age. his
mother kauri was brutally mauled to death by a bear and despite
faolan's desperate attempts to save her, his pack mates held him back
and he was unable to save his mother. this left faolan heartbroken and
for a while, the spark within him disappeared and a coldness spread
through his heart. after a while, he came to terms with the loss of his
mother and vowed to work even harder to protect his pack so that no
tragedy like that would ever happen again. although he regained his
cheerful nature, his heart now carried a deep sadness that would never
leave him.
Sexuality: Demi
Mate/Crush:open, n/a
Pups:n/a

Name: Echo
Nickname:none
Pack: Bluestone
meet echo. a sweet young fae who is full of
energy and ready to take on the world. on the
outside, she can seem scatterbrained and
childish however her clumsy ways and happy
go lucky attitude tend to put a smile on every
wolf's face. behind her ditsy nature however
lies an agile and efficient hunter. the wolf that
can be found tripping over pebbles and fallen
branches disappears and a lean, lethal hunter
emerges. the second she is on the hunt, her
ears prick, her eyes narrow and her movements
become nimble as she twists in and out of the
trees. she is a very intelligent wolf and can
quickly think on her feet and adapt to new
situations making her a resourceful hunter.

overall she is fairly laid-back and tries her best
to make others happy as well as being fiercly
protective and loyal to her close friends. if you
ever need someone to talk to or just someone to
be with you and make you laugh, just find echo.
she simply wants to be the best that she can be
to ensure the safety and happiness of all
Sexuality: Straight
Mate/Crush:open, N/A
Pups:N/A

Name:Cloud
Nickname: None
Pack: Bluestone
Apperance: He is mostly white with black markings making
him look like he is permanently crying
Personality: Cloud is a very friendly and supportive male.
He often sticks up for his friends and does his best to offer
them support and a shoulder to rest on. Of course he can only
take so much before he feels too emotional himself.
Cloud often tries to live up to the standard and
push himself to the limit. He's already a little self conscious
about himself due to his name. Either way Cloud does his best
not to let this get too much out of him.
He isn't one who likes to fight, but will if he has too.
He takes value in the ones close to him,
whether they be friends or a future partner and pups,
he's a family centered guy and will make sure his family is safe.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate/Crush:open, N/A
Pups:N/A

Name: Birch
Nickname: none
Sexuality: pansexual
Birch, the fun and bubbly wolf pup. he enjoys running around
and having fun. he was found as a newborn in the woods.
a wolf named Marie found him into the pack. and she took care
of him till he was 4 months old. he was left alone since then.
birch is extremely wary of many of his packmates and is untrusting.
birch can be found chasing squirrels, napping, or chasing his tail.
he can become trusting to those who prove themselves trustworth by him.
he talks very little as there isn't anyone he wants to talk to.
(More will come as he grows)
Last edited by LunaClaw on Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:43 am

Hey so Cloud and Echo are accepted, but could you Fallon in order to be a Hunter would have to be higher than 2 years of age.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:01 am

Name: Kai

Desired Rank: Sky-Warrior is fine

Personality: Kai is a wild child with quite the character. Kai is a wolf who will takes the risks he needs to survive and for his pack. Kai is a tree climber for sure and isn’t afraid of heights at all. Kai is a daredevil and despite his need for the drive and something to do, he can be gentle and quiet. He is the role model of a Blackstone wolf. Picture perfect to the way Blackstone wolves should be. He is courageous, kind, strong, and muscular. He is quite fast for his age and likes the water. He has the power of the prophecy soon enough on his shoulders. He can be very annoying and if you don’t want him to annoy you for hours on end, stay away from him. He is rambunctious and is the soul of a pup trapped in the body of an older wolf. He can be a bit of a flirty wolf to his fellow trainees and with a bubbly personality, he is the kind of wolf that most likes to be around. He likes the smell of the woods and always rolls in pine needles so he can smell his best and blend into the pine smelling trees to catch prey easier. He is intelligent, but can be a bit of an airhead at times. He generally doesn’t lash out, but if he does, he makes it count. He has a sharp tongue (Nope, his mother’s name has nothing to do with it) and is one of the first wolves up. He loves to play and have friendly competitions.
Backstory: Find out in RP
Mother- Sharptongue
Father- Corridor
Brother- Abel
Sisters- Fern, Quilltooth, Fawn
Nephews- Sapling, Avery(Genderfluid male)
Nieces- River
Brother in law: Minnow

Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate/Crush: Open
Pups: None yet

Appearance: https://unsplash.com/photos/DDb75IJvL5c
Other: AHH!!! Kai!! Could Payton be trainer?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me