Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:33 am

Discussion: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4477942&p=132960916#p132960916
RP Thread: COMING SOON!

Ooookay, so I already have a wolf RP, buuut I wanted another one to experiment with more characters and a BIT of a plot starter right off the bat.

In a forest, two Packs of wolves- Midnight Pack and Sunrise Pack- live in a snowy land where they have an issue. Namely, lack of prey. Normally things work out well enough, if are not SLIGHTLY difficult. Over the past couple years however, due to hunting from humans and other predators alike, bears, cougars, and various threats, prey has become scarcer and scarcer, and the two Packs begin to look at moving to a new territory. The only places close enough to make it in the course of that year, however, would be to the valley and mountain beyond their initial territories. So that’s EXACTLY what the Packs planned to do!

The Packs are QUITE structured, and that in itself can cause some tension in times such as these. Control issues. Who's in charge of what. Stuff along those lines. The drama only increased upon settling into their new home though, splitting up territories, laying borders, getting themselves in order again, and most of all, not reawakening the age-old rivalry between them.

STORY:

The story will start on the last leg of the journey to the mountains and valley, before they can stop and settle in. It is the middle of winter, prey is scarce and the wolves must be cautious.

Midnight Pack: The Midnight Pack stands for strength, yet empathy. They are neither cruel nor soft, but focus on a healthy medium, on keeping balance, and would much prefer keeping a regular schedule and focusing on making life easier on their own Pack than going to war. However, they are not afraid to fight.

Sunrise Pack: The Sunrise Pack stands for change. They appreciate going with the flow of things, and were the ones to suggest the move. They’re more battle-prone than their neighbours, but even so, their FOCUS isn’t war so much as keeping order.

R U L E S

1. Be nice to other players. This means no shaming, insulting, OOC drama in the chat. If there are issues, please bring it up privately with myself and/or the other player directly and don’t bring other people into it, as that can also affect people who are not directly involved.

2. You may have as many characters as you can ACTIVELY play, which means coming into play regularly, rather than once or twice. Be active and present with the characters you sign up.

3. Keep things PG13, as we may have young players.
    4. Follow ALL CS rules at all times.
    5. Listen to mods.
    6. You must post at least once a week to be considered active! If you are not active, or wish to leave the RP, please let me know.
    7. Bring all big plot twists and potential drama to me FIRST, please.
    8. NO godmodding or powerplaying except in the case that’s it’s either 1. Agreed to by both players, or 2. To enforce rule 22, which will be determined by a mod.
    9. No killing/injuring another player's character without their permission.
    10. No 'perfect' characters. Everyone has flaws.
    11. No unnatural fur colours, and no superpowers.
    12. LGBTQ+ friendly!
    13. I control timeskips and such.
    14. Wait to be approved BEFORE you begin RPing.
    15. No playing your own mate/crush among the living wolves, please! Former mates is okay.
    16. Reservations last a week.
    17. We're steering clear of darker subjects as this IS a PG13 site (includes but is not limited to self-harm, suicide, abusive backgrounds/domestic violence, and forced relationships. If you have any questions on content, feel free to message me)
    19. If any of the above rules are broken, there will be a warning and a 3 day ban. If a second offence is committed, there will be an immediate permanent ban from the RP.
    20. Trackers, Scouts, Healers, and Shamans MUST be willing to take Trainees.
    21. Please use the form provided.

22. When it comes to the strengths/weaknesses system, while it does not mean your character has none of the traits you choose for their weaknesses, it does mean if they try to rely on that, they will be at disadvantage. Any attempts to force a weakness to become the same level as a strength will result in a loss/minor injury/overall backfiring of said tactic, depending on the situation.
    23. No more than 4 Pups to a litter! Had the issue of Pup overload in a former RP, and I would not like a repeat.
    24. Try to write at least 2 liners. I understand writer's block and rushed posts, but give an RP buddy something to work with, please.
    25. Put a :thumbup:

in 'other' if you’ve read and accepted these rules.

R A N K S

(Must have to start) (1 per Pack) Alpha: The wolf in charge of their Pack. The king or queen.

(1 per Pack) Beta: The advisor to the Alpha, who will succeed them in their retirement or death and they are a stand-in Alpha in Alpha's absence. Chosen in RP unless otherwise discussed.

(Must have to start) (1 per Pack to start) Healer: The medic. The wolf experienced with herbs and healing. They may not be chosen for Beta. (2 at a time per Pack) Healer Trainees: The future Healers.

(1 per Pack) Shaman: The wolf who assists the Healer, and has ties to the Firepasts, the spirits of their ancestors. The Shaman may speak to them when called upon, and once a month at the full moon, and are expected to carry out the will of the Firepasts.

(1 per Pack) Shaman Trainee: Future Shaman, they may not seek out the Firepasts on the full-moon without their trainer or their trainer's spoken permission, however, until their trainer thinks them ready and close to graduation.

(Must have to start) (1 per Pack) Captain: The wolf who is in charge of the All-Arounds, and assists the Lead Warrior and Hunter. If they had a Warrior or All-Around background, on the field, they may have control of a small group of Warriors assigned to them by the Alpha, Beta, or Lead Warrior. The Captain is also in charge of assessments for Trainees save for Healers, Trackers, and Scouts.

(Must have to start) (1 per Pack) Commander: The wolf in charge of checking in with Leads and making sure things are getting done. This wolf organizes patrols, keeps track of Pack numbers and prey levels, and is the strategist for battles and hunts. The Commander decides with the Alpha and/or Beta if and when a band of Hunters needs to join in a battle.

(1 per Pack) Lead Warrior: The Warrior in charge of organizing patrols, leading their Warriors into battle, and who is generally in charge of the Warriors as a whole, unless an order is vetoed by the higher ranks. Chosen in RP unless otherwise discussed

(1 per Pack) Lead Hunter: The Hunter in charge of organizing and carrying out hunting parties, and who is generally in charge of the Hunters as a whole, unless an order is vetoed by the higher ranks. Chosen in RP unless otherwise discussed.

(1 per Pack) Scout: The singular wolf who keeps an eye out for threats and warns the Lead Warrior or other high ranks.
    (1 per Pack) Scout Trainee: Future Scout.

(1 per Pack) Tracker: The wolves who are in charge of search-and-rescue groups and assist at times with tracking large game.
    (1 per Pack) Tracker Trainee: Future Trackers.

(Unlimited, must have 4 to start) Warriors: The wolves in charge of patrols and defending the Pack.

(Unlimited, must have 4 to start) Hunters: The wolves who catch prey for their Pack, and who assist if the need in a battle is absolutely desperate.

(Up to 5 per Pack) All-Arounds: Wolves who have some of the training of a Warrior and some the training of a Hunter, Den-Tender, and Scout, and may be assigned to various roles depending on a situation

(Up to 3 to start) Den-Tenders: Wolves of any gender, who are not expecting or nursing Pups, but whom wish to spend their time assisting in the nursery, acting as pup-sitters when the mothers are unavailable, and who tend to the den-mothers during and shortly before and after birth.

(Up to 4 to start) Den Mothers: She-wolves who are expecting or nursing Pups.

(Unlimited) Trainees: Wolves between the ages of 6 months and 1 year, 8 months who are in training to become Warriors, Hunters, Den-Tenders, or All-Arounds.

(Unlimited, 4 per litter) Pups: Young wolves living in the nursery who are under 6 months old.

(Unlimited) Elders: Wolves who have reached age 9+ and have served their Pack well. (Keeping in mind wolves don’t usually live longer than 12 in the wild)

(1-2 at a time) Omega: The wolf or wolves who have 1. Committed crime, 2. Challenged for Alpha and been defeated, or 3. Betrayed the trust of their Pack

ɴoɪᴀ wrote:
Sunrise Pack

ALPHA
⇥ • •

BETA
⇥ • •

HEALER
Nayeli • female • ɴoɪᴀ

SHAMAN
⇥ • •

CAPTAIN
Kade • male • sunhorse99

COMMANDER
Caliban • male • DaniCalifornia - RESERVED

LEAD WARRIOR
⇥ • •

WARRIORS
Morrigan • female • DaniCalifornia - RESERVED
Night • female • sunhorse99

LEAD HUNTER
⇥ • •

HUNTERS
⇥ • •

SCOUT
⇥ Sunstorm • female • Galaxystar01 - RESERVED W/O FORM

TRACKER
⇥ • •

DEN-TENDERS
⇥ • •

ALL-AROUNDS
⇥ • •

DEN MOTHERS
⇥ • •

WARRIOR TRAINEES
⇥ • •

HUNTER TRAINEES
⇥ • •

SHAMAN TRAINEE
Juno • female • DaniCalifornia - RESERVED

DEN-TENDER TRAINEES
⇥ • •

ALL-AROUND TRAINEES
⇥ • •

PUPS
⇥ • •

ELDERS
⇥ • •

OMEGA
⇥ • •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Midnight Pack

ALPHA
Rontu • male • sunhorse99

BETA
⇥ • •

HEALER
Sidero • male • DaniCalifornia - RESERVED

SHAMAN
⇥ • •

CAPTAIN
⇥ • •

COMMANDER
Luke • __ • Galaxystar01

LEAD WARRIOR
⇥ • •

WARRIORS
Karter • male • sunhorse99

LEAD HUNTER
⇥ • •

HUNTERS
Aurelia • female • poppyxoxo
Tyler • male • sunhorse99

SCOUT
⇥ • • ⇥ Reika • female • ɴoɪᴀ

TRACKER
⇥ • •

DEN-TENDERS
⇥ • •

ALL-AROUNDS
Dischali • male • ɴoɪᴀ

DEN MOTHERS
⇥ • •

WARRIOR TRAINEES
Kitsune • __ • DaniCalifornia - RESERVED

HUNTER TRAINEES
⇥ • •

SHAMAN TRAINEE
⇥ • •

DEN-TENDER TRAINEES
⇥ • •

ALL-AROUND TRAINEES
⇥ • •

PUPS
⇥ • •

ELDERS
⇥ • •

OMEGA
⇥ • •

Credit to Noia for the coding!

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Stealth
Intelligence/Strategy
Speed
Strength
Endurance/Stamina

[center]F O R M

*Means Optional

Code: Select all
[b]Pack:[/b]

Name:

Personality:

*History:

*Crush/Mate:
*Pups:
*Other Significant/Played Family:
Sexuality:

*Desired Rank:
Willing to take a Trainee? :

Appearance:
3 Strengths:
2 Weaknesses:
Other:[/center]

CURRENT RESERVATIONS

Midnight Pack Alpha
Sunrise Pack Captain
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Postby No one » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:38 am

Res for Commander for Midnight
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:58 am

Pack: Sunrise Pack

Name: Kade

Personality: Kade is social enough. He likes making friends, and is kind to anyone who’s kind to him. He’s not a courageous fellow, unfortunately, and hopes to work on becoming a braver soul in the near future in order to better serve his Pack. He wants to help those around him, and enjoys the little things in life. He’s a hard worker, and he’s loyal to a fault. He'll do absolutely anything for his loved ones, even if it means he himself gets in trouble. He takes his job very seriously, sometimes able to do a complete turnaround from casual to professional in a very short period of time.

He might not look like much, but don't be fooled. Kade is an ambitious wolf, though not in an aggressive way, per se, most of the time. He wants to earn his way through the ranks through his own merits. He's impulsive on occasion, and does have a slightly aggressive streak when he or someone he loves has been threatened, and occasionally he acts on that aggressive streak in order to protect. He’s a bit gullible, unfortunately, and quite clumsy. Also something he wants to work on. He has SEVERE anxiety, but isn’t afraid to stand up for those who cannot or will not stand up for themselves. He likes the thought of an adventure, but unless he’s pushed into it, he won’t go out of his way to take part in one. He has a dream to become the Alpha or Beta one day, and he's determined to work towards it, though never at cost of other living wolves. More than anything else though, he seeks acknowledgement from his friends, from his other Packmates, and even from the Alpha and Beta themselves. However, acknowledgement and being in the spotlight frequently are two different things, and he’s so far not so fond of the latter.

History: In RP

Crush/Mate: None yet
Sexuality: Bi with a slight male lean

Desired Rank: Alpha
Willing to take a Trainee? : Absolutely! (Warrior or All-Around)

Appearance: Average sized, slim wolf with reddish-brown fur, dark blue eyes, and white paws and facial outline
3 Strengths: Strength, Speed, Endurance/Stamina
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Intelligence
Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
0F8E31B5-70F7-4E0A-9D53-01D542F15237.jpeg
0F8E31B5-70F7-4E0A-9D53-01D542F15237.jpeg (43.67 KiB) Viewed 230 times
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:08 am

Pack: Midnight Pack

Name: Rontu

Personality: Rontu is quite serious. He doesn’t appreciate being drawn into banter and lighthearted humour, but he’s not cruel or distant. He’s just drawn more towards those who are more serious. He admires and respects someone who understands and is willing to commit to hard work for the benefit of the Pack.

Rontu's priority is the wellbeing of his Pack, above all else, he cares for his Packmates. Nothing else matters more. He is fine having casual conversation so long as it doesn’t overtake work. He can be very formal with others, and is QUITE protective, sometimes unhealthily so, and yet he almost always things things through, thinking before he acts to make sure his actions won’t harm his Pack, but he is by no means a strategist. He'll leave THAT to the Captain, Beta, and Commander, thank you very much!

Rontu is a proud wolf. Pride is probably his fatal flaw. He'll never back down, and hates acknowledging the idea that he might be WRONG about something, and can get quite easily irritated or annoyed.

History: In RP

Crush/Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet, unlikely with his business in his rank.
Sexuality: Bi

Willing to take a Trainee? : If necessary (All-Around or Warrior)

Appearance: Rontu is a large, mottled grey wolf with amber-yellow eyes and a scar over one eye.

3 Strengths: Strength, speed, stamina/endurance
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, intelligence
Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
12753EB0-5688-4DDD-B04F-C14DE6A03B2F.jpeg
12753EB0-5688-4DDD-B04F-C14DE6A03B2F.jpeg (93.5 KiB) Viewed 230 times
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:13 am

Pack: Midnight

Name: Luke

Personality:
Luke is very serious. As a Commander he needs to be on guard and his main standard is to be on guard all the time. He isn’t the best wolf if you want someone to pull pranks with as he is a bit harsh to those kinds of things done. He is not the best around the trainees since he is so serious and harsh at times with them, but he wants to bring the best out of the young ones. He is intelligent with the strength of an Ox. He is a wolf who will defend his pack mates and even though that is a selfless thing to do, he can be selfish at times. He isn’t afraid to run into the thick of battle and certainly isn’t fond of being held back. He is a wolf who doesn’t tolerate laziness and he isn’t a wolf who will tolerate any sort of wolf who feels the right to disrespect him to go against the Alpha’s word. He is fiercely loyal to his Alpha, even though some of the Alpha’s judgments might be to his dislike. He is ok around the pups as he would be able to tucker them out. He prefers his work and if he has spare time, he likes to spend it alone most of the time, but it’s nice to have a wolf to talk to. For being Commander and acting harsh and strict, he can be kind and a great friend, but you have to earn his trust. It’s not easy to earn his trust as he has trust issues from his past. He isn’t all to sneaky due to his muscular build and his broad shoulders, but he has stamina for days. He shoots down wolves who disrespect him as his words are one of his greatest assets. He is somewhat of a closed minded wolf, but if you can get through to him, he will accept your proposals. He isn’t full of himself and he doesn’t show off to his packmates since he is supposed to have a good relationship with the lead wolves of each rank below him such as Lead Warrior and Lead Hunter. He will have fun, but you kinda have to coax him out of camp in order for him to have fun. He looks serious most of the time, but he can be as fun-loving if he earns your trust. He is one to hold grudges for a long time, but if you repay your debt to him, he will forgive you. He isn’t one to forgive easily as you have to prove to him that you are sorry for what you did. He isn’t a wolf that thinks seriousness is everything as he tends to slip is guard and so the soft tender side of him shows somewhat often. He is bound to his pack and isn’t the wolf to rush wolves into a relationship with him. He can adapt well to different circumstances and he is a natural leader. He likes to be amongst the pack to protect them and guide the young ones as best as he can, without taking over what the Alpha does. He is a strict, serious and can be harsh wolf, but he is a wolf full of honor, loyalty and spirit.

*History: Find out in RP

*Crush/Mate: Open
*Pups: None yet
*Other Significant/Played Family: Has none as he knows of
Sexuality: Bisexual

*Desired Rank: Has it, but Alpha would be nice
Willing to take a Trainee? : Sure

Appearance: He is a large black wolf with bright yellow orange amber eyes. He has a white chest and underbelly.
Luke
Is fur should be all black and he has a white underbelly and chest. This is the closest I could find to him.
3 Strengths: Strength/Power, Intelligence, Endurance/Stamina
2 Weaknesses: Speed, Stealth
Other: :thumbup: [/center]
Last edited by No one on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:14 am

Cool cool!

Ah hell, I forgot the Shaman!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:28 am

Haha that’s okay!
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:07 am

Galaxystar01 wrote:Pack: Midnight

Name: Luke

Personality: Wip sorrry, I’ll finish tonight

*History: Find out in RP

*Crush/Mate: Open
*Pups: None yet
*Other Significant/Played Family: Has none as he knows of
Sexuality: Bisexual

*Desired Rank: Has it, but Alpha would be nice
Willing to take a Trainee? : Sure

Appearance: He is a large black wolf with bright yellow orange amber eyes. He has a white chest and underbelly.
3 Strengths: Strength/Power, Intelligence, Endurance/Stamina
2 Weaknesses: Speed, Stealth
Other: :thumbup: [/center]

Can I ask what his rank was prior to being Commander so we know what rank Trainee to give him if needed?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:16 am

He was Warrior my bad
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:30 am

Accepted!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me