~ Gifted Wolves ~ Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

~ Gifted Wolves ~ Discussion/Forms

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:21 am

Information + Forms
Hello, here you can post your forms and discuss about the roleplay! Fill out this form, or use your own form and add the needed information please. Thank you!

Code: Select all
[center][b][i][size=130]CHARACTER NAME[/size][/i][/b]
[img]CHARACTER-IMAGE[/img]
[b]GENDER: [/b]
[b]RANK: [/b]
[b]PACK: [/b]
[b]SEXUALITY: [/b]
[b]KIN: [/b]
[b]CRUSH: [/b]
[b]MATE: [/b]
[b]PUPS: [/b]
[b]GOOD TRAITS: [/b]
[b]BAD TRAITS: [/b]
[b]OTHER/EXTRA: [/b]
[b]RELATIONSHIPS: [/b]
[b]BACKSTORY: [/b][/center]

Main thread is Here!
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Gifted Wolves ~ KookieKrumblez's OCS

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:22 am

=====================================================================================================================

KIARA

PACK: Lightpack
SEXUALITY: Bisexual, prefers girls
KIN: Dove (Sister), Luke (Brother)
CRUSH: N/A, Open!
MATE: N/A, Open!
PUPS: N/A
GOOD TRAITS:
BAD TRAITS:
OTHER/EXTRA:
RELATIONSHIPS:
BACKSTORY:

=====================================================================================================================

DOVE

SEXUALITY: Homosexual
KIN: Kiara (Sister), Luke (Brother)
GOOD TRAITS:
BAD TRAITS:
OTHER/EXTRA:
RELATIONSHIPS:
BACKSTORY:

LUKE

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
KIN: Kiara (Sister), Dove (Sister)
GOOD TRAITS:
BAD TRAITS:
OTHER/EXTRA:
RELATIONSHIPS:
BACKSTORY:

CEBERUS

[img]CHARACTER-IMAGE[/img]

PACK: Darkpack
KIN: N/A
GOOD TRAITS:
BAD TRAITS:
OTHER/EXTRA:
RELATIONSHIPS:
BACKSTORY:

Percy

SEXUALITY: Pansexual
KIN: N/A, Open!
GOOD TRAITS:
BAD TRAITS:
OTHER/EXTRA:
RELATIONSHIPS:
BACKSTORY:

KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Gifted Wolves ~ Discussion/Forms

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:18 am

Boop! <3
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:56 pm

Raven
KIN: Open!
CRUSH: Open!
MATE: Open!
PUPS: None yet
GOOD TRAITS: Smart, Friendly, Protective, Kind, Leadership
BAD TRAITS: Sarcastic, Untrusting, Prideful, Bossy
OTHER/EXTRA: She is young, but very wise. She is more of a quick fighter than a brute strength fighter and uses strategy against opponents.
RELATIONSHIPS: None yet
BACKSTORY: She was born into the Pack and lived with them all her life. She was still young when Cerebus created Dark Pack but now hates him and the pack. Wip

Bato
GOOD TRAITS: Quick, Brave, Observant, Loyal, Flirtatious
BAD TRAITS: Nosy, Rash, Fiery tempered
OTHER/EXTRA: Wip
BACKSTORY: Wip

Wreath
GOOD TRAITS: Quiet, Wise, Peaceful, Empathetic
BAD TRAITS: Skittish, Pushover, Easily Bribed
OTHER/EXTRA:
BACKSTORY: Wip
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Kiri
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
KIN: Nami - Mother {Deceased}
CRUSH: //
MATE: //
PUPS: //
PERSONALITY: While fully capable of being perfectly eloquent and respectful in her speech patterns, much of the time Kiri doesn't bother. She just appears to want to have a bit of fun, and has a very teasing, and at times flirty, personality. She tends to put up a strong front, acting as if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her as she goes about her business. Whether this is her true face or simply a mask she puts on is anyone's guess. She is great with pups however, often to the surprise of those around her. She melts when they're around and obviously adores them- though she seems a bit skeptical at the idea of having her own. She doesn't seem to care much for the idea of ranks as a whole, having been born a loner. Which leaves her respect for those above her a little.... lacking at times. Not to say she purposely defies those that rank above her and she's fully capable of holding her tongue in most situations, she just doesn't really understand the concept of placing one wolf above another.
OTHER/EXTRA: Tall, but not very bulky.
RELATIONSHIPS: //
BACKSTORY: Kiri was born to a lone female, her father within Lightpack but not willing to leave it to join his family -- she's actually fairly certain no one within the pack even knew he'd sired a daughter. Her mother was older than was common when she'd had her, and even once she'd grown old enough to theoretically go out on her own she stayed by her aging mother's side to aid her until she finally died -- of wounds, not age or illness, Kiri had only been gone a few hours.
It was not long after this that she was approached by Cerberus to join Darkpack, a suspiciously short amount of time really. But her speed and knowledge from a lifetime of lone hunting to feed two made her a capable scout -- not so much a hunter though as she doesn't work well hunting in a group.

Virus
SEXUALITY: Pansexual
KIN: Viper - Adoptive Mother {Deceased}
CRUSH: //
MATE: //
PUPS: //
PERSONALITY: Virus is, or rather can be, quite sociable, though often with a serious sarcastic streak and a rather dry and deadpan sense of humor at times, but he isn't one to give his emotions away easily. Guarded at the best of times and downright abrasive when annoyed, Virus actually does his best to emotionally distance himself from just about anyone that he isn't extremely close to- and even then he doesn't usually let them in on his thoughts. He tends to try and bury most strong- usually negative- emotions, his general philosophy being that if he ignores them he doesn't have to deal with them. Having a bit of trouble with his sense of self-worth, Virus is under the impression that just about anyone- regardless of his personal feelings about them- is more 'important' than him, leading him to having a bit of a martyr complex in a pinch that he would absolutely never admit to, but he'll almost always place others well being above his own.
Highly intelligent, though a bit lazy when he's not interested in what's going on or the topic at hand.
OTHER/EXTRA: - Small for a full-grown male -- He is half-blind, unable to see out of his right eye. -- Virus' rank has, once, dipped all the way to Omega. He has a habit of being a bit too sassy and sarcastic at bad moments.
RELATIONSHIPS: //
BACKSTORY: Virus' exact origin is a bit of a mystery -- he was taken in by previous, now long dead, beta who claimed him as her own son. The entire pack knows there was no blood relation, they would have realized had she been pregnant, but Virus himself was too young to really remember and she would not reveal where he had come from. She raised him as well as any would raise their son though, and trained him startlingly well despite his struggles with being half-blind. Virus is a dangerously capable fighter when need be, and he can hunt quite well. Enough so that when she passed, he, on his own merit, claimed her rank.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:03 am

All of the above are accepted! I’ll work on my forms some more today and update the page after school ❤️💕
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Carvel
"I do my job, you do yours."

Name: Carvel
Name Meaning: Wood Carver
Nicknames: Car, Vel
Desired Rank: has it

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: open
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
pups: none

Appearance:
This battle-scarred male is Carvel, or Beta Carvel as he would prefer to be referred to as. Carvel is a large male standing at two point eight feet tall at the shoulder, and weighing in around 115 to 125 pounds. His fur is a bit shorter than his siblings but much thicker. In color, his fur is mostly a stone grey hue, however, his cheek, chest, belly, front paws, and hind legs are white in color. A strange look for a wolf I know. His eyes are dark forest green, sometimes when he's angry they may seem black.
Personality:
Aside from Beast, Carvel is probably one of the worst wolves in the Bear Claw pack. He started out as a spoiled brat via his mother's softness and his father's will to climb the ranks. He gained his father's ambition and none of his mother's kindness. While one would rarely describe his as angry, it's his cruelty that sets him apart. He finds weakness to be disgusting, so he often targets omega's, and others he deems weak for one reason or another. Clear-headed, calm, and strict Carvel tends to treat everyone aside from Beast equally like they are below him. There are few that he tolerates, or even likes. He does have a few redeeming qualities though, the male is honest and doesn't take losing badly nor does he the kind of male to harm pups and pregnant females as he's rather protective of them.
History:
Carvel is one of the two middle pups of Calhoun's and Chelsea's litter, but he was and still is the most ambitious of the six pups. From a young age, Carvel knew what he wanted. At first, it was small childish things that one would expect. Like to never go hungry, protect the pack or feed the pack. With five other siblings and only one chance - in his mind at least - to become high ranking, he strove to become his father's heir and become delta. He was upset when at one year old, he was told that his elder brother Cassius would take his father's place. While Carvel was fine with this for a time, after a time of watching the pack and learning that another was not beta material, his hope flared only to be diminished when only a few months later, Cassius got that too. Carvel would admit that he was jealous, and rather furious because the alpha's refused to give Carvel the rightful rank of delta now that his brother was beta. He had started to devise a plan to get what he wanted but thankfully he didn't have to do much. Before he could put any plans into action, Cassius had a run-in with a bear and was quickly demoted in the shame. Carvel sensing his chance persuaded Cerberus to make his beta.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Lightpack, Anyone who wants to be beta, Cassius
Parents:
Calhoun & Chelsea
Siblings:
Cassius, Cady, Courtney, Colborn & Corliss
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Thunder clouds & Ash
Voice Claim:
idris elba
Playlist:
Twisted - Missio
Jekyll and Hyde - 5FDP
Killing me Slowly - Bad Wolves
Love Bites - Halestorme
Kill or Be Killed - New Years Day
Sick Like me - In this moment
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:56 pm

Cadie girl
"if a great battle comes, I'd prefer to be in the eye."

Name: Cady
Name Meaning: Simple happiness
Nicknames: Cad, Cadie, Candy
Desired Rank: has it

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
pups: open

Appearance:
Cad has a lithe and graceful body, built with lean compact muscle and a few thin scar's. Like most of her family, she's a big wolf, standing at two point six feet at the shoulder, while her weight fluctuates between 90 and 100 pounds. Her fur is a creamy-tan hue with white patches on her cheeks, paws, and underbelly. Her eyes are a strange dark steely blue-grey hue that seems to bore into the soul. While she has a few scar's most are covered by her long and thick fur, though it would go to notice that she does have a slight limp from a broken leg that didn't heal as well as it could have.
Personality:
Cady is a friendly but stern she-wolf, whos worst trait is her hatred of non-pack wolves. She'd honestly prefer to consort with a Bear claw pack wolf than a rogue. She's calm when tensions are high, and she has a tendency to mother those younger than her. She's not overbearing thought and is a rather open - and blunt - dame. While she prefers not to fight she is a tactician, something that helps with hunting, and making plans in general so she may advise her brother; Cassius from time to time. Betrayal of any kind is sure to earn this females ire, it doesn't matter how, why, what, who, or how small the betrayal is - no matter how petty it is. Revenge is one of her favorite pass times, and may or may not help others in getting revenge if asked.
History:
Cady is the second eldest of her litter-mates, and the eldest female aside from her mother in the family so she took it upon herself to mother her younger siblings when Chelsea couldn't. As she aged, she found her calling as a hunter something she enjoys. While she's a rather average hunter, she is one of the more favored hunters because of her mind.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Calhoun & Chelsea
Siblings:
Cassius, Carvel, Courtney, Colborn & Corliss
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lilac and Ash
Voice Claim:
Emma Stone
Playlist:
Carry on - Falling in Reverse
I'll be okay - Nothing More
Remember When - Bad Wolves
Bellyache - Billie Eilish
I'm a Mess - Bebe Rexha
Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:59 pm

I'm hollow
"I'm never Alone, the shadows keep me company."

Name: Cassius
Name Meaning: Hollow
Nicknames: Cas
Desired Rank: beta

Sexuality: pansexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
pups: Open

Appearance:
Cassius is a large male, standing at two point seven feet at the shoulder, with broad well-muscled shoulders. His weight fluctuates between 120 to 130 pounds depending on the season. The fur that covers his body is a rusty red-brown hue, with much lighter parts on his cheeks, paws, and chest. His eyes are a brilliant green hue, which is often seen poking out of the shadows. He has quite a few scar's which is expected considering his rank. The most noticeable ones, however, include a scar on his upper and lower lip on one side, a deep scratch on one leg, another along his spine near his tail, and a deep v-shaped nick in one ear. One, of course, must never forget that his tail was mostly removed from his body, giving him a rather bunny-like tail.
Personality:
For most when first meeting Cassius, one might be unnerved by his size along with his quiet and cold disposition. For the most part, Cas is rather quiet and rather thoughtful. When it comes to protecting the pack or training, or spar's he's known to he fair, but stern and a little vicious. He's a realist, and know's that at some point that relations between the two-pack will implode. Disrespect is something that will trip his trigger, along with whining. He's also a bit sarcastic, and while no one would call him egotistical he's a bit prideful. He is insecure about his tail though, so he's bound to lash out if/when someone chooses that as a target.
It's not unknown that Cassius is a bit of a player and a flirt, though he is responsible and honest about it. For the most part, he's not looking for a long term commitment right now. Despite that, it is probable that he may or may not have fathered a litter or two of pups. Speaking of pups and families, Cassius is protective of pups and of his family. as the oldest of his siblings, he's taken it upon himself to look after his siblings.

History:
Cassius was born to a previous delta, Calhoun, and a hunter Chelsea of the Dark pack. As the eldest of the siblings, Cassius was trained by his father at a young age to be a new delta. While his parents were still beta's, he took up the rank of a fighter, and eventually the male lead fighter. He was two years old when his father handed down the rank of the delta. Which was honestly a mistake. Within a half a year he was made Beta when another had been deemed unworthy. He got cocky, and in the end, his reign as beta ended when he got cornered by a bear one day. While he survived the attack, he lost most of his tail and was demoted and swiftly exiled by the alpha when he tried to fight it. It was his brother, Carvel that took his place, and Cassius humbled by what had happened, had decided to seek out the Light pack, and join them.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Calhoun & Chelsea
Siblings:
Cady, Carvel, Courtney, Colborn & Corliss
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Copper and Ash
Voice Claim:
George Eads
Playlist:
The Drug in me is Reimagined - Falling in Reverse
Don't Forget Me - Nathan Wagner
Would anyone care - Citizen Soldier
Saints - Echos
Angry Too - Lola Blanc
STFD - TeZaTalks
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:09 pm

Lady cor
"I'm not wrong, you're just not seeing it right."

Name: Corliss
Name Meaning: Cheerful and generous
Nickames: Cor or Liss
Desired Rank: Queen

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: open
Current Mate: none
pups: none

Appearance:
Cor is a rather small and slender wolf, only standing at two point four feet - the smallest of her siblings, though not by much - and weighing in around 70 to 89 pounds. She has a slender feminine but athletic build, born for agility and endurance. The dame has dark black fur, with a lighter grey hued undercoat. Her eyes are a dark amber hue that seems to be more of a brown hue than anything, her left eye though is clouded as she's blind in that eye. Liss has one scar that's more noticeable over the rest, which she gained when she was caught trying to run from the Bear Claw pack. The scar is on the left side of her face, the fur that's re-grown there is much lighter than the rest of her fur, giving it a strange patchy look. This silver fur-covered scar covers a large semi-rounded patch around her left eye, starting around the mid-muzzle to just a few inches below one ear.
Personality:
Corliss is a strong-willed and intelligent soul. Which has led to problems in Cor's life. While she's a generally cheerful person, she was never one to take crap from anyone, no matter their rank or who their parents were. She believes in equality and tends to see any form of injustice as a slight against her. She yearns to join the Dark void pack but is unsure she'd be allowed and she's not confident enough to say she'd make it as a lone wolf. Her love of pups and the chance that Beast and Carvel may mellow out is what keeps her going. While highly opinionated, she's also forgiving and generous. she wouldn't mind being an omega if others didn't try to tear her apart, half the time. Cor hopes that one day she'll find love and have a litter of her own.
History:
As the youngest in her family, Corliss was rather babied as a pup. While she was never spoiled, she did like to get her way though she was shy and a bit naive for a time. From a young age, she loved to help others, though she was often found running around, zig-zagging around large wolves and stalking "prey". When she was of age she became a scout. She had at this point normalized a lot of things at had happened in the pack. Her oblivious nature was shaken when her brother Cassius was exiled. She stayed around for a long time to get an understanding of why, and eventually left with Courtney and Colborn. The two older siblings became loners, but Cor figured her brother would go to the light pack, so she made her way there. She joined about a month ago, so many are still unsure of her.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Calhoun & Chelsea
Siblings:
Cassius, Cady, Carvel, Courtney, & Colborn
Other Kin:
open

Scent:
Lavender and Ash