Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Himedere » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:49 am

Hello!
My name is Charlotte! I'm looking for a 1x1!

About Me...
❧ I RP in 3rd person!
❧ I average 2 paragraphs per post, although I tend to mirror my partner
❧ I am okay with playing any gender! Although if we do MxF I prefer to double up! I'm okay with mxf, fxf, mxm!!
❧ I'm very friendly!! Hopefully we can become friends!
❧ Looking for long term!!
❧ I love slow burn!

For fandom based Roleplays
- Dorohedoro (I'd really like something with a noi x oc! you gotta be up for doing fxf for me! I'll do anyone for you!
- TMA (The Magnus Archives)
- Persona (Mainly 5 but 3 is chill too!)-
- Fire Emblem 3 Houses

I'm good with
oc x canon (If this then doubling up is preferred!)
❧ oc x oc
❧ canon x canon

I'm also okay with doing AUs of any canon x oc rps!!

For non-fandom based Roleplays
Here are some themes I've wanted to try!
❧ College RP!
❧ Detective RP!
❧ Fantasy RP
❧ Meeting in Dreams RP!
❧ Apocalyptic RP!
❧ Coffee Shop RP!

Feel free to PM me!!
Himedere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JustRenTime for a Partner!

Postby JustRenTime » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:47 am

Iso: 1x1 and Invite Only Roleplays

About Me:
- She/her pronouns
- US Central Time
- Very Active right now
- Average ~ 1-2 paragraphs per post, but I try my best to match
- Third person POV please
- Can simultaneously play several characters and can play different genders
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Prefer realistic references and such
- Looking for long term

Fandoms:
I prefer playing OC's but I'm open to canon too!
- Percy Jackson
- DC Universe (The Flash and The Arrow are my faves)
- The Mortal Instruments
- Warrior Cats

Generalized Plots:
- Wolves/Dogs: My favorite and what I'm interested in most
- College
- Fantasy/Supernatural
- Medieval
- Apocalypse
- Angels/Demons

Hmm, this is all I can think of at the moment. Subject to change and updates! Happy Roleplaying! :)
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pearl's search

Postby `sappho » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:13 am

about me:
- i decided to condense my search a lot so here it is!
- i'm looking for relaxed semi-lit onexones or small groups
- i live in eastern standard time and have a lot of time on my hands due to quarantine
- i only roleplay on cs forums
- i prefer to play females but i am willing to play males if we have multiple characters
- i am most comfortable with mxf and fxf
- i love world-building and very complex relationships between characters

key:
♥ - level of interest
bold - preferred role
♦ - currently craving

looking for these topics:
please note that all of these pairings are just ideas, i'm really open to anything
- the umbrella academy ♥♥♥♥♡
( female oc x vanya, female oc x female/male oc)

- the society ♥♥♥♥♡
(female oc x allie, female oc x harry, female oc x female/male oc)

- a song of ice and fire/game of thrones ♥♥♥♥♥
(princess x female knight, exiled targaryen x braavosi guard, greyjoy x wilding)

- i am not okay with this ♥♥♥♡♡
(female oc x sydney, female oc with powers x normal female oc)

- stranger things ♥♥♡♡♡
(max x eleven, female oc with powers x normal female/male oc)

- avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(katara x female oc, zuko x female oc, korra x female oc, female oc x female oc)

- harry potter ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(draco x female oc, hermione x female oc, harry x female oc, female oc x female/male oc)

- star wars ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(rey x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x female/male oc)

- hunger games ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(female previous victor x female current tribute, female tribute x female tribute)

- anything historical (ancient culture, victorian, vikings, medieval, etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥
(female viking x english princess, female queen x female queen, female gladiator x female noblewoman)

- fantasy worlds ♥♥♡♡♡

- post-apocalyptic worlds (zombies, nuclear, nature disasters, ect) ♥♥♥♥♡

- dystopian worlds ♥♥♥♡♡

- medical (doctors, nurses, med students, etc) drama ♥♥♥♥♡

- specific ideas:
i. 1530-60 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character b in this. this can be mxf or fxf.
- character a is the child of a spanish conquistador with a passion for exploration. they had been told their whole life that their father, who died shortly after fighting against the aztecs, was a hero. character b is the daughter of an aztec noble who was killed by the spanish. she was forced into servitude and given to character a's father as a present. now that their father died, character a inherits character b and, after speaking with character b, character a realizes that they only know one side of the story.

ii. 1300-1100 before common era, partially realistic, i prefer to play character b in this, this can be mxf or fxf.
- the child of the pharoah hates being stuck in their palace. they love to explore the city, dressing up as a peasant so that no one realizes who they are. while sneaking out one day, they befriend the daughter of a baker (character b). one day, character b's father is exposed by a man who was supposedly his friend for running a religious temple that goes against the pharaoh's beliefs. the pharoah imprisons character b and their family, planning to execute all of them because of their beliefs. character a is unsure of what to do. do they save character b and risk being found by their father, or watch them be executed?

iii. 1300-1400 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character a, this can be mxf, fxf or, mxm.
- character a is constantly guarded by their parents who have caught them sneaking out before. they are the child of a daimyo and his wife. their parents decide to assign character b to the job of watching over them. character b is training to become a samurai by the samurai entrusted to protect and fight for character a's father. their father is a samurai as well who is allied with the current shogun. character b begins doing their job loyally but with character a's constant nagging to leave the house, character b finally agrees to let them out, but only while they are watching over them. while the two characters are venturing into a nearby town they begin to smell smoke and look to see that character a's parent's house is beginning burning to the ground by samurai carrying the sigil of the current shogun. they flee into the woods, trying to figure out what to do next. character a has no idea if their parents are alive and character b knows their father had something to do with this.
blackpearl44
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:57 am

𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙊 𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈 !

hihi ! my name is moch but feel free to call me any other kind of name you may come up with to remember me better ! im currently looking for a rather specific roleplay as I can probably only juggle one or two roleplays with my current schedule; hermione x female oc ! i randomly just got back into my harry potter phase and would LOVE to be able to let off some of that steam through roleplay. I would love to play the original character, and hopefully you would not mind playing the role of hermione! i have a small assortment of plots, but would love to develop them more ! ive only roleplayed on the forums, but am willing to roleplay through discord if you are more active on there! i usually can reply once/a few ties every day to once every other/few days! casually, i write around 300+ words, but i am capable of writing up to 800+ words if i am inspired/take some extra time ! im simply looking for someone who can reply semi-frequently, maybe a reply or two per day or one every other day? im not extremely impatient though ! im also ok with ooc talk and making friends! just hit me up!

some plots i have in mind are:

- after school tutoring; hermione tutors oc after school ? develops from there?
    - frequent library visits; oc often sees hermione in the library? again, more development to be made lol
    - muggle-friends; oc and hermione were friends in the muggle world, got sorted into differing houses and drifted apart over the years
    - acedemic rivals; oc and hermione both got big brain ! maybe hermione is jealous? oc is more intelligent than they seem.

please pm me if interested !
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:54 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M
*M x F (used to playing girls
*F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*Add Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*Add Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*FNAF
*Detective Conan
*Black Butler
*Shokugeki no Soma (legal aged, so 18 or older)
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not sighting against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
~TONY STARK’S 1X1 SEARCH ~
Hello! I’m Tony Stark! I been roleplaying off and on for roughly 11-12 years now and I’ve been keen to get back into it now.
I am On AEST Zone but currently I’m on quite frequently.. well try to be. I can write 2-4 sentences as I’m a pretty casual type. I’m very LGBTQ friendly 💖

Topics:
The Last of us! I’m looking for something around this! Using our own characters or I’d love to be able to pair my OC up with Ellie of that’s ever possible.
Hawaii five O (2010 remake)
Far cry 5
Criminal minds
NCIS: (Orginal or LA)
Rizzoli & Isles** craving so bad right now!!
Girlmore girls
Chicago med
My little pony friendship is magic

If anyone is interested feel free to pm to organise something! Thankyou
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── all I wanna do is kick it with you ]

Postby mtuan, » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:00 pm

Last edited by mtuan, on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby homeward » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:34 pm

about me
          · homeward/homie
          · she/her
          · pacific standard time
          · pretty active atm
          · patient & flexible
          · realistic faceclaims only
          · open to doubling up if necessary
          · mxf preference
          · no gender preference
          · semi-lit/literary writer [ 500+ words ]
          · a great communicator [ have a discord if that's your preference ]

my interests
        xxx[ italic ━ craving ]
          · opposites attract
          · the wild west [ bounty x bounty hunter, outlaw x citizen/agent ]
          · victorian [ commoner x middle/upper class, forbidden/unrequited romance ]
          · supernatural [ angel x demon, werewolf x human, ghosts, shifters, etc ]
          · slice of life with a twist [ ie. cocky musician x vexed songwriter ]
          · the roarin' 20s-40s [ criminal x investigator, smalltown waitress x criminal ]
          · superheroes [ hero x villain, villain/hero x citizen ]
          · anything action-packed [ ie. spy x spy, criminal x investigator, criminal x alibi/citizen ]
          · also open to any suggestions !!
    homeward

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:26 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:
    Francesca.Demonessia wrote:Ciao!
    I haven't been on this site in a hot min.. So maybe I can have somebody to roleplay with to get me back on here?

My names Francesca, you can call me Fran or Demon. I'm just a female who enjoys roleplaying with my characters and has gotten bored as time goes on.

~
    I will reply as soon as possible cuz I usually get really excited- So sorry for quick replies..
    ~I use my own pre-made character form, so I'll have my forms up quick.
    ~I don't know how to code well, but I try my hardest to make stuff look pretty.
    ~I usually play females, since I can't roleplay males for the life of me.
    ~I will probably copy the length of your post, I'm fine with how anybody roleplays, but please write more then one sentence..
    ~I mainly play MxF, but will play FxF sometimes.
    ~I don't roleplay on discord much anymore since I don't go on it.
    ~I please ask that you are accepting of lgbtq+, I am apart of the community and I wish that you support it.
    ~I wish that you can post at least once every 3 days, I'm fine with waiting, but if I wait too long, I'll get anxious and start over thinking.
    ~I may message a lot just to make sure that you're still up for roleplaying. Sorry.
    ~I live in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
    ~I really enjoy talking to my roleplay partner! :3
    ~I usually really like romance roleplays and will mostly play them.
    ~I DO NOT play animal roleplays, apologies.
    ~I have a discord if you wish to roleplay on there!
    ~Just PM me if you're interested

I have a four characters that I roleplay, although I am only roleplaying two of them at the moment.
    All of my characters are demons, apologies if this makes you uncomfortable, although they mainly act like humans and live in the human world.

Jesica Demonessia - 21 - Female - White hair - Brown eyes - Respectful, Kind, But also very mischievous - Straight - Fire Demon.I would like to have a sort of good girl x bad boy roleplay with Jess, but of course, I'll accept mostly anything :3

Francesca Demonessia - 17 - Female - Brown hair - Brown eyes - Outgoing, Hides a lot of emotions - Gets herself in trouble a lot - Pansexual - Siren demon.
    I don't have any preference for Francesca :3 Although I can definitely see her with an angel

Again, I'm mainly looking for romance 1x1's, thank you! Have a lovely day :3
    Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
    Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
    She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
    I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
    ~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
    Azura ~~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: My evil plan? Get you to RP with me!

Postby grey matter » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:25 am

𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦... 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕙𝕠𝕪𝕧𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘.

* I'm Jade, he/him pronouns, and/or I use 1 (one) set of neopronouns as detailed here. I'm also down with being known as Villainelle, or Villain, if you so desire it.
    * I consider myself semi-lit if the RP is flowing well enough and/or I have multiple characters, though I've recently learned that's not necessary for me to write long replies. I generally write 100-300 words in a semi-lit RP, and if it's more casual I'll at least write a small paragraph.
    * When it comes to plot and OOC chat, I like to cultivate friendships outside of the RP, and have [[bracketed ooc chat]] in the forum topic sometimes. For actual plot plans, I like a blend of plotting and pantsing - a bit of pre-emptive "So, basically, they play a board game and have a duel, then we just run from there" and then we do the "running from there."
    * Forms intimidate me! I usually make simple ones with just the basics and what I see fit or mirror the categories you place in your form. Faceclaims are hard for me as well, as I can never get a matching mental image for my character.
    * I play basically any gender, but I usually lean toward (trans) males.
    * I'm down to double up more than often! It helps me develop my characters if they've got another they can banter with! It's fine if we don't, though.
    * CST/CDT. Activity varies but I'll try to post multiple times a day.
    * I prefer LGBTQ+ romance if any. I'm also not the best at MxF.
    * But, as I said, there's an "if any." I really like platonic stuff too! While I adore writing romance, and I'm pretty dang good at it with my own characters, I haven't actually had a crush before, so I'm also a sucker for platonic stuff because We Need More Friendships, and I might be some sort of greyromantic ace. Still not sure on that one, but I can write a good romance anyways.
    * Currently, I prefer to play villains, however, they aren't usually going to be the most harmful in the long run. In fact, many of them will be Ineffectual Sympathetic Villains, Affably Evil, Harmless Villains (and subcategories of), or can and will be harmful, but not toward those they care a lot about, and will probably protect those they care about with that. After all, Even Evil Has Standards. Villains who also show humanity/mundaneness/that they aren't so inhuman after all (in any way from having vulnerable moments to showing compassion to just flat out doing what they have to like grocery shopping or doing normal things in general) will also be a common theme with me. In general, I don't want to limit myself to only certain types, but I will have niches I will gravitate towards, and almost all my villains will be the sort who are aware they're "evil" and are generally akin to cartoonishly evil Card-Carrying Villains but more complex and developed... and also, probably more harmless. Simultaneously card-carrying and harmless/ineffectual. But lately I've also been making a few actually destructive villains! So that's fun!

Current Roleplay/Writing Examples:
    * Villainy Commenced - My longest-running roleplay. Flucuating literacy and seriousness, a great example. We also are managing a bunch of characters really well after a little trial and error. (Basically, we have a small cluster of main characters, a smaller cluster of secondary characters, and then my personal cluster of Characters That Probably Won't Appear But I Will Ramble About Them Sometimes Because I Like Them.) W/ the-nug-king.
    * Spaceventure Commenced - The spinoff/sequel to Villainy Commenced. Currently pretty light and I'd think the literacy would vary just as much as its predecessor, though it's been decently light as of late. W/ the-nug-king.
    * Keep Your Friends Close... - A new and quite literate RP by my standards. Seems to be going smoothly! Each of my characters is getting around 100-300 words written so far. W/ JustRenTime.
    * Untitled, to be titled? - Actually going relatively... unlightly? Woah. Current range on my reply length is from... eh, 109-324 words so far, with most being in the 100-200 range? W/ тσкуσ вυяяιтσ

Roleplay Ideas (bold = high interest/excitement, italics = role I'd like):

General Ideas
    * Queerplatonic relationships. This just sounds nice. I've always wanted to RP one specifically. I haven't before, so I'd be new to it if we did. I do know some things, though.
    * Slice of life but with settings other than modern-mundane. I'm fine with Domestic Downtime in between bigger things though.
    * Keeping things lighthearted but also capable of being darkhearted(?) if need be.
    * Playing with tropes. As you can tell, I'm a TV Tropes user/viewer and I love messing around with tropes.

General EVIL Ideas
    * Commander/evil overlord and henchman antics. I've been wanting to play a henchman/minion/lackey/whatever lately. Preferably, your character is a bit more evil than mine, but still capable of being At Least A Little Decent and/or Being Entertainingly Hammy.
    * Like the above, but mentor and apprentice. I'd think it's something similar, but the dynamic is a bit different from the above.
    * Hero captures villain/villain captures hero/villain captures villain.
    * Antics at the lair.
    * Evil friend groups do evil friend things.
    * Slice of life BUT EVIL.
    * Villains with bad and petty plan ideas. Like, comedic, cartoony villains.
    * Villain gets treated with respect by an "enemy" and doesn't know how to react whatsoever.
    * Villain attempts to get redeemed, but like, they kinda suck at being "good."
    * Villains working together for whatever reason.
    * For that matter, good (not in the MORALLY good way, I swear-), healthy relationships between villains.
    * Or like, enemies to friends to romantic interests but they're still enemies the entire way, in the comedic, not abusive sense. (There is no abuse. Only "we duel on board game nights and cuddle but competitively" and the like.)
    * For that matter, romantic archenemies. Expect banter like "You are hot in more ways than one!" "You have done a dramatic dipping dance move over a pit of lava, what did you expect my dearly detested?"
    * Or friendly archenemies that are platonic! Those are fun too... expect a lot of Go-Karting With Bowser happenings? Though, you can expect that in the other ones.
    * Or a blurry section between those two.

Sci-fi
    * If we're RPing Sci-fi, I mean all the kinds of sci-fi... from Frankenstein's classic doing mad science stuff in a normal-ish world, to The Supernatural/Aliens Lurk The Earth to space antics, I'm a sucker for sci-fi. I'll most likely play, depending on the time period, mad scientists, regular scientists, aliens, people who work on spaceships, robot inventor-types, robots, cyborgs, androids, and more. Cyberpunk is in here too and I'm down for it. I think a plot based around a group who operates a spaceship/goes on space adventures would be siiiiick. I'm also down to be an... evil space overlord type and I wouldn't mind RPing the antics of the Giant Space Weapon Fun Times.

Fantasy
    * I'd probably play a dark magical type, more specifically, necromancers, technomancers, artificers, alchemists, wizards, and perhaps a bard, flirting optional. Also, dark ruler-types are cool, and so are edgy, dark knightly types (not... not Batman, but you know what I mean, I hope.) I'd be down for general goofy adventuring, general adventuring, and... more adventuring. Seriously. I WANNA ADVENTURE!

Sci-Fantasy?
    * Sci-fi and fantasy combined? Sure! Any of the above archetypes are fine by me, and I might even combine them! Hello, android alchemists and mad scientist necromancers, not to mention the space bards... Muahahah!

Cartoon-esque
    * This is where I can go full ham with villain ideas. These are where a decent amount of the petty villains with ridiculous motivations are.

Villain Archetype Mashup Thing
    * Perchance a small group or one in which we double up. Multiple villain archetypes in the same group. Don't have much of a plot, but dynamics between characters are super fun.

Fandoms/Based Ons (OCs only - I mostly just like the worlds and I'd rather not mess with canon plotlines. Things that take place during canon are alright though.)
    * SPOP. Don't really care for anything mid-show or pre-show, but I might do some post-show stuff or just Vaguely In The Universe. The fantasy and sci-fi elements in the same place are what draws me, so if you'd rather do this one disconnected from the fandom it's fine by me.
    * Star Wars. I just like the verse. Probably gonna use my droid engineer OC and his droid who is basically family to him as my characters. Plotlines include... well, there's a whole diddly dang chaotic plotline with this guy, PM me for more details.
    * ATLA/LOK? I like the universe. A lot.
    * Riordanverse. I've read through all of PJO, MCGA, Kane Chronicles, one HoO book, and I'm working on my third (and then fourth) ToA book. I'd like to play a child of Nemesis who takes their mother's name WAY too seriously and has built themself a villain/dramatic anti-hero persona. Bonus points if they let down their walls around your character and Show Vulnerability... or their persona is just them without anxiety/social limits. (Totally not projecting right now, haha...) (I recently looked up characteristics of Nemesis's demigod kids... and they honestly kinda contradict my idea of "takes name too seriously, goes full ham" thing... it has edit potential, might switch parents?)
    * Epithet Erased. I've got a small cluster of OCs and one who I have the whole rules of his epithet written out.
    * Ace Attorney... though, I don't really know what we'd do here. I just really like Sebastian Debeste, though I wouldn't RP him.
    * BNHA/MHA, I guess? I have a few OCs.
    * HP is something I might do but I have a currently pending RP in that fandom... also, I guarantee you I'll make my character trans. I have a lot of spite toward the author and I'll probably drag in a bunch of internet Hogwarts headcanons (like, about the school itself).
    * I have... a ton of other fandoms. Just ask, and we can see if I'm willing to RP it.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by grey matter on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
    jade from internet (inactive account)
    he/him
    grey matter

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me