✦ Return of the Storm ✦ Discussion, Forms ✦

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

✦ Return of the Storm ✦ Discussion, Forms ✦

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 19, 2020 7:41 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ ✦ 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 !!]

✦✦✦
✦ [ discussion thread ] ✦ [ rules ] ✦ [ stats & taken prefixes ] ✦ [ main thread ] ✦

a warrior cats role-play owned by Winstalgia and Stormythecloud. credit to lovesick for their idea.
    xxxxxx
      In the beginning there were four clans which as time has passed the names had slowly been forgotten. Those clans lived in a forest where there was one warrior named Flashstorm which been sent into exile, the reason behind his exile was awful for the clans. Prey soon began disappearing and leaving the clan territories as there were Twolegs taking over the territories. When the four clans agreed to leave they ran into Flashstorm once more, who was more power hungry than before to become a leader of a clan and had built a rogue following during his absence. Flashstorm quickly became a dictator over the clans, some beginning to perish sooner than others. Two cats raised up though Crowfall and Spiderstrike, together they took on Flashstorm with the help of the remaining cats. The two cats hand't always agreed with one another nor saw eye to eye but knew Flashstorm would just continue to lead them to their death if he wasn't stopped. Not long after the downfall of Flashstorm, the remaining clan cats found a place to call home and split into two separate clans; one lead by Crowfall and the other lead by Spiderstrike. The rogues that had been loyal to Flashstorm leaving the clans for now but have never forgetting about Flashstorm's demise and still ponder in and out of the clan territories. Over time Crowclan cats have been known for being calm and less hostile while Spiderclan cats have been nearly the opposite being cold and calculated over their actions. Many moons and many seasons have gone by since then and have slowly began changing both their temperaments, though both clans hope never to live through a day where another dictator like Flashstorm again.
        xxxx
        xx

[ ✦ Roles !!]
        Apprentices of Spiderclan are currently closed.
        Other roles are still appreciated!
        xxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Winstalgia on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stats ✦ Forms ✦ Prefixes

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 19, 2020 7:45 am

[ ✦ 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 !!]

✦✦✦
✦ [discussion thread ] ✦ [ rules ] ✦ [ stats & taken prefixes ] ✦ [ main thread ] ✦

a warrior cats role-play owned by Winstalgia and Stormythecloud. credit to lovesick for their idea.
    xxxxxx
        [ ✦ Statitics !!]
        crowclan stats; ♂ ─ [ 11 ] ─ ♀ ─ [ 14 ] ─ ⚤ ─ [ 1 ] ─ members [ 26 ]
        spiderclan stats; ♂ ─ [ 11 ] ─ ♀ ─ [ 11 ] ─ ⚤ ─ [ 1 ] ─ members [ 24 ]
        outsider stats; ♂ ─ [ 4 ] ─ ♀ ─ [ 4 ] ─ ⚤ ─ [ 1 ] ─ members [ 9 ]
        xxxx
        xx

[ ✦ Taken Prefixes !!]
        Unusable: Spider, Crow, Star, Flash
        Adder, Amber, Ant, Aphid, Berry, Beetle, Brave, Canna, Cardinal, Chicory, Cinder, Coal, Cream, Creek, Dahlia, Dove, Dust, Eagle, Falling, Feather, Flower, Heather, Iris, Ivy, Leaf, Lily, Lightning, Locust, Maple, Mist, Moth, Newt, Night, Pardy, Rain, Ripple, River, Rook, Rowan, Rush, Sea, Scarlet, Shelly, Shiver, Shadow, Silent, Stone, Storm, Sun, Sunny, Tempest, Thrush, Twist, Whisper, white, Weasel, Wild
        xxxxxx
        [ ✦ Forms !!]
        You may use this one or provide your own but include the following that is in the code

Code: Select all
        [center][img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img]

[b]Basics[/b]

[size=85][b]name;[/b]
        [b]past/future names;[/b]
        [i](prefix;)[/i]
        [i](suffix;)[/i]
        [b]gender;[/b]
        [b]age;[/b]
        [b]rank;[/b]
        [b]clan;[/b]
        [b]sexuality;[/b]
        [b]apperance;[/b]
        [/size]

[b]About[/b]

[size=85]PERSONALITY HERE

HISTORY HERE

[b]Relationships[/b]

[size=85][b]parents;[/b]
        [b]siblings;[/b]
        [b]kits;[/b]
        [b]other kin;[/b] (optional; examples would be your aunt/uncle/cousin)
        [b]crush;[/b]
        [b]mate;[/b][/size]
         [/size][/center]

Last edited by Winstalgia on Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:53 am, edited 12 times in total.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Return of the Storm ✦ Rules

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 am

[ ✦ 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 !!]

✦✦✦
✦ [ discussion thread ] ✦ [ rules ] ✦ [ stats & taken prefixes ] ✦ [ main thread ]

xxxxxx
      [ ✦ Rules!!]
      001. first as always all of chicken smoothie's and tess's rules apply to this role-play. don't be ashamed if you need to brush up on them.
      002. all forums and ooc go on the discussion thread.
      003. only post on the role-play thread once your characters have been accepted and once the role-play itself has started
      004. no one-liners. write at least a minimum of two sentences per post.
      005. you may have as many characters as you wish, including only one high rank per user to be fair. ** unless the character is strictly picked by the leader due to circumstances in the roleplay which only then you may have an additional high rank**
      006. if you have more than one character you need to have at least one in the other clan or have an outsider so that no one has cats in just one clan.
      007. if you have more than one character the other will have to be the opposing gender
      008. no cat can have a prefix of the named clans or already used ones unless said cat has joined Starclan. (Original clan names that were mentioned in the intro is fine)
      009. post at least once a week. unsaid inactivity for a week will result in a pm concerning your inactivity. if, it is not replied to in two days your character(s) will be removed. high ranks especially must be active.
      010. no being your own crush/mate/mentor.
      011. lgbtq+ characters are allowed and welcomed.
      012. please respect all clan traits, you'll find them in the information section.
      013. drama is welcomed and encouraged !! but anything that would affect the role-play on a large scale should be ran by the owners.
      014. please fade to black for mating/kitting scenes
      015. ask permission before making someone's sibling/family member before jumping in to make them.
      016. LBGTQ+ welcome, but if you have a non-binary cat please state their biological gender too.
      017. rules can be added or edited anytime and which the owners will post about new or edited rules onto the discussion thread.
      018. no orphaned kits, please.

Last edited by Winstalgia on Thu May 21, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Return of the Storm ✦ Discussion, Forms ✦ WIP

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 19, 2020 8:30 am

res.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Return of the Storm ✦ Discussion, Forms ✦ WIP

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 19, 2020 8:55 am

now open for posting, main thread is a wip!
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue May 19, 2020 9:10 am

Name: Silentsong
Rank + Clan: Spiderclan Medicine Cat
Gender + Age: Female, 36 moons
-
Sexuality: bi
Mate + Crush: pm me
kits: n/a
-
"And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?"

Silentsong is a firm yet gentle she-cat. She believes strongly in loyalty and helping others,
not for yourself but for the sake of simply being kind. She tries her best to lend a paw to aid those she
loves, even strangers. She is very faithful, and holds a good head on her shoulders.
She tries to view problems from a logical point of view, but despite that, her emotions easily cloud her
judgment. If she dislikes you, it shows, and she doesn't care, despite her caring nature. She is extremely
stubborn as well, and is strong willed, making it sometimes hard for her clan mates to reason with her.

Silentsong doesn't talk a lot about her history, but her Mother, Silverwing, used to be a loner. Her
Mother unfortunately passed away at birth, and her Father was long gone. Silentsong immediately decided
she wanted to help heal her fellow clan mates, and immediately wanted to be a medicine cat.

〄 〄 〄

Name: Thrushpaw
Rank + Clan: Spiderclan Apprentice
Gender + Age: Male, 10 moons
-
Sexuality: hetero
Mate + Crush: closed + open (pm me!)
Kits: closed
-
"Lock the doors,
Close the blinds,
we're going for a ride!"

Thrushpaw is your typical warrior apprentice. He tries his best to learn, and
is lazy when it comes to helping Elders. He is very competitive and outgoing, and
always finds himself getting into trouble. He gets his temper and stubbornest from
his Mother, Blazetail. He has very little faith in Starclan. He succumbs easily to pressure,
and likes doing better than stuff at others, making him rude and arrogant at times.

Thrushpaw was born to Blazetail, and she recently took up her warrior duties
again. (I will occasionally be mentioning her as a side character in my posts.)

Name: AdderLight
Rank + Clan: Crowclan, warrior
Gender + Age: Male, 31 moons
-
Sexuality: bi
Mate + Crush: open
-
"Nothing around here is quite as it seems
Not sure if anything's real or a dream...

Name: Creekpaw
Rank + Clan: Spiderclan apprentice
Gender + Age: female, 8 moons
-
Sexuality: hetero
Mate + Crush: @ me
family: Rowanwhisker (Father), Robinflight (Mother), Koipaw (brother - Cherrykoda), Frostedpaw (brother - believe hwu)
-
♥ "Well, she was smoking with her friends
Exhaled nicotine and breathed me in" ♥

♥ Creekpaw is a laid back yet sharp-tongued she-cat. She's quick witted, but also mischievous, and while she strives to be a great apprentice and future warrior, she can't help but do what she wants sometimes. The strong willed she-cat is stubborn as a rock, and loves her brothers a lot. She'd do anything for them, though she may not show it often. She's offended easily and while is sometimes a bit of a hot head; she is also generous. Push her buttons and you might receive a paw to the head - lucky if you don't receive claws. She loves to joke around and has a certain charm about her - so don't be fooled by how stubborn and indignant she can be at first. She's lost her faith in starclan a little since her parents died.

♥ to be added
Last edited by Winstalgia on Sat May 23, 2020 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Storm cats ϟ Crowclan

Postby stormythecloud » Tue May 19, 2020 9:26 am

Tom ✦ Leader of Crowclan ✦ 35 Moons ✦ Pansexual
Rowan; brown cat such like a rowan| kind
Flight; agile and good at both climbing and jumping | outgoing
Star; suffix of a leader
White & brown tabby tom with green eyes
Rowanflight when he was a kit tended to cause a bit of trouble as he had been a little rebel and tended to not follow the rules of kits exploring. He was a little bit of a leader among his litter of three, they followed him but he always owned up and took the blame when they would get into trouble as he knew that had he stayed in camp they would have as well. During his apprenticeship he did outgrow being a troublemaker from his mentor, Redblaze, being more a stickler of the rules and being quite hard with Rowanpaw, he shaped him to become a greater warrior and leader he one day he hoped would be. Rowanpaw always felt like he owed everything to Redblaze and continued to look up to him even once he earned his warrior name. Eventually time went on with not much happening except him succeeding with his warrior duties though he found himself growing lonely despite being around friends. With the sudden new duties, he pushed it off as he began trying to handle himself as not only was he young but also surprised that he was chosen as there were other warriors that had experience such as his mentor. But when he had seen that his mentor was proud of him which did put him at ease, but even more than ever he wish he could of had someone to share it with.
Over the past six moons he had grown closer to the leader than he had been during his entire lifetime and he felt sad that their time together as leader and deputy wasn't long enough. Which was why that night while Tornstar was passing was hard for him, despite what he knew when accepting the deputy position - that it would all happen much sooner than he liked. Tornstar had always told him that he would be a good leader and he wanted to live up to that, but it was going to be hard for him as he lost his friend. He only a few dawns ago became leader and has felt uneasy and restless as he had gained his leader name Rowanstar but all he kept thinking about was Tornstar. He knows he'll come to terms with it but with him still being fairly young and not as experienced as he would of liked he hopes he can become a great leader. And now more than ever has wanted to have someone to share it with, to have a family with someone.
Rowanstar tends to take his duties a bit too seriously at times but tries to make it easy on his clanmates by trying to pair patrols with ones that got along well and matching their skills to ensure the clan would both be fed and defended well. Sometimes he has used this in his own advantage though he never would admit to it. On a personal level he can be a bit of a goofball and very friendly, his past apprentices would say the same though he could be stern with them he also treated them as a fellow equal and with respect. He believes everyone deserves respect unless there is a reason to take it away which goes against most others that say respect is earned and not given.

Parents: Duckberry & Shadowclaw
        Siblings: Nightmask Ashstorm / open
        Kits: xx none xx
        Former Mentor: Redblaze (open)
        Former Apprentice(s): Rushwind
        Apprentice: Sunnypaw
    Friends: Tornstar, Redblaze, Featherhaze
    Mate: xx
    Crush: Closed/ res'd for Featherhaze

xx
x
x
x

She-cat ✦ Apprentice of Crowclan ✦ 10 Moons ✦ Bisexual
Berry; appearance of mulberries | kind
Paw; apprentice suffix
Mask; for her lynx points | for her good eyesight
Brown lynx pointed cream she-cat with stunning blue eyes
Berrypaw was born to Daisyflower and Icestorm along with her two sisters, the three of them were typically side by side while they were kittens in the nursery. But as the three of them turned into warriors they had grown apart some as they made friends with some of the older apprentices that they once had shared a den. Unfortunately during a night patrol that her fellow sister and mother had been on there had been a badger attack that cost them both their lives. It was the thing that began making her cold to others, the event had taken place when she was eight moons old. She hasn't really been seen with her sister much as she feels always like they are missing Fawnpaw.
Berrypaw used to be more open to others but has been more recently seen as more a standoffish cat that tends to more so do things alone. She can still be friendly at times when approached and when she has to work with others but is in a bit state of grief. She does know she can't stay like this forever but isn't quite sure how to pull herself out of it without asking for help which is hard for her as she has never been one to ask for it.

Parents: Daisyflower & Icestorm
        Siblings: Lilypaw Fawnpaw
        Other Kin:
        Former Mentor: to be assigned
        Crush: open
        Friends: Sunnypaw; open

Tom ✦ Warrior of Crowclan ✦ 29 Moons ✦ Bisexual
Dust; color of dust
ripple; for his tabby markings
Brown tom with tabby markings and piercing green eyes
Dustripple was born along beside Fallingfrost from their mother Sorrelflower and father Nettlestrike. He was there the day that his sister formally named Gingerpaw (now Fallinfrost) had fallen from the tree, he felt awful but also grateful to Starclan that his sister had only broken her paw and not her back or something worse. The night following that he had became a warrior, feeling awful to be doing so without her as it was something he wanted to share with her since they were kits. While his sister was in the medicine cat den, he would often visit her after his warrior duties and bring her and the other cats in the den their food in order to spend time with her. When the time came where his sister had returned to her training, he was excited and even more when she had became a warrior as they then were inseparable once again.
Dustripple doesn't give up without doing all what he can, he doesn't want to become a deputy or a leader but he is a very loyal cat and would die than let something happen to his clan. He often leans on his sister but even without her he is friendly and fairly approachable but when she is with him he is more relaxed than not. He once use to long for adventure as a kit to wonder past their territories as he often wondered what their old territory use to be like and though he doesn't wish to explore for it he tends to want to obtain as much knowledge as he can.
        Other Kin: open
        Kits: none/open
        Former Mentor: open
        Apprentice: tbd
        Crush: Rushwind
        Friends: open

Last edited by stormythecloud on Wed May 27, 2020 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Storm cats ϟ Spiderclan | Rogue

Postby stormythecloud » Tue May 19, 2020 9:27 am

She-cat ✦ Warrior of Spiderclan ✦ 28 Moons ✦ Pansexual
Flower; calico markings | good-natured
Song; graceful
An interesting mix of orange and brown tabby with a white underbelly. Not your usual calico she-cat.
Flowersong was born to Breezepoppy and Emberwhisker along with her two siblings in her litter, she finds herself lucky that for the longest time that all her family was alive. As her and her siblings were their parents third litter and their last, growing up with her other siblings around was nice but strange that they were already warriors and her other siblings had been nearly warriors when she was born. From what her mother had told her was that she was always wanting a large family which she had more than achieved by the time Breezepoppy had retired and had eventually pass away. It hurt when her mother passed but she was happy that her mother that had been older had seen through all her kits been warriors and even got to see some have their own kits. Flowersong wishes she could follow in her mother's pawprints to have her own big family but deems it to be unlikely so for now all she enjoys is playing with her siblings own kits.
Flowersong has always been a bit unusual even when she was just a kit, her litter mates sometimes teased her about it quite often. Hearing it at first she felt like it was a bad thing but as time had gone on, she didn't see what was so bad about it as it made her stand out. Some joke that she was unusual since it had to do with her pelt not being like a standard calico and that it even made its way to inside of her. She can be quite excited about a lot of things whether it's going out to patrol or just what she gets to eat, she'll find something that she can be excited about.

Parents: Breezepoppy & Emberwhisker
        Siblings: Oakpoppy & Bramblescar (Littermates)
        | + Other siblings 8 to up to 20 moons older to her | All open
        Other Kin: Minnowpaw | open nieces/nephews from older siblings
        Kits: xx none xx
        Former Mentor: open
        Former Apprentice: open
        Apprentice:
        x

xx
x

Tom ✦ Apprentice of Spiderclan ✦ 8 Moons ✦ Gay
Stone; appearance of a rock
Paw; apprentice suffix
Blaze; fearless and bold
Gray-brown tabby tom with green eyes
Stonepaw born to Sootpelt and Mudpuddle, he has a brother named Rockpaw. When he was only a moon old his mother unfortunately became really ill and Oakpoppy stepped up to take both him who had just had her own kit. He became bonded to both Oakpoppy and Minnowpaw, finding her to be like his sister even that they weren't related biologically. They tend to be his only soft spots as he turned to become an apprentice since his own father suddenly had disappeared before being found later by their border dead. It was a bit rough on him but he went through it once and got through it again. He isn't looking for greatness in life, he just wants to be happy.
Stonepaw despite his name isn't one that is closed off or closed minded. Though he does have times where he shuts down almost when he tends to watch others with their parents, that's what really gets him. He loves his foster mother but sometimes he wishes that he could join starclan so he could be back with them. At times this leads him to throw himself at times into dangerous situations, some say it's because he is this way because he's brave which yes he is. However he also whenever he is ready to join Starclan, he is ready to great death as a friend and be content with rejoining his parents.

Parents: Sootpelt & Mudpuddle
        Siblings: Rockpaw | open
        Other Kin: Oakpoppy (Foster Mother) Minnowpaw (foster sister)
        Former Mentor: to be assigned
        x

She-cat ✦ Rogue ✦ 30 Moons ✦ Pansexual
White and gray long haired shecat with long whiskers and blue eyes
She and her sibling Shelly were born and raised her mother which was a rogue. She had grown up with the rogue group which wasn't quite a clan but they still would feed the kits and nursing and pregnant queens first which was the only same thing. After that she tried her best to be taught by her mother on how to hunt for themselves, finding it fun and satisfying when she could bring back a few extra pieces. As time went on her mother Turtle suddenly got sick, and the two siblings struggled to cure her disease which eventually had lead to their mothers passing. She often wishes she knew how to save her mother but knows she's in a better place and that she still has Shelly and the rest of the rogue group which she considered family. While wondering off one day while hunting though she did accidentally run into one cat that apparently was from the clans and hasn't quite stopped thinking about them since.
Sometimes River can be cold and mostly self isolates herself with her sibling Turtle instead of being social. She does have a soft side too though once you break down her icy exterior wall. Typically she doesn't try to start things with the clans in facts, avoids going near their territory unless she's alone to sneak a peak to try to see if she sees one cat in particular. She hates doing that though as she feels unloyal to her rogue family.

Parents: Turtle & Unknown
          Siblings: Shelly
          Other kin: open
          Crush: Rushwind & Scarletjade
          Friends: open
          Dislikes: open

Last edited by stormythecloud on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 19, 2020 9:39 am

name; Locustpaw
past/future names; Locustkit, Locustcry
(prefix;) his coat colors
(suffix;) his anxious ramblings
gender; male
age; 11 moons
rank; medicine cat apprentice
clan; Spiderclan
sexuality; gay
appearance; A tabby tom with brown and white fur. He has russet tints and dark markings. His eyes are pale green.

x
Locustpaw has a little bit of OCD, and he's also a perfectionist. He dislikes problems and challenges, but he goes to other cats for help. The only advice he gives is medical. He tends to be logical, and he struggles with understanding jokes or humor.

He was brought into the clan at a young age, and he doesn't remember his home before. Other than, his clan life has been normal and he's happy with his position as a medicine cat apprentice. He's grateful for this life.

parents; unknown
siblings; open
kits; none
other kin; open
crush; open
mate; none

name; Cinderdream
past/future names; Cinderkit, Cinderpaw
(prefix;) her gray fur
(suffix;) her looks
gender; female
age; 13 moons
rank; warrior
clan; Crowclan
sexuality; lesbian
appearance; A silver tabby with black stripes and white markings. She has light green eyes with dark green flecks.

Cinderdream is very loyal, trustworthy, and honest. She loves to make friends and those she makes tight bonds with never break... usually. Unless her loyalty to her clan and to the warrior code is tried, she remains on her friends' side and is always able to lend a helping paw. Despite how loyal she is to the code, Cinderdream couldn't help but fall in love with Irisfield and she doesn't know how to tell the she-cat.

She's had a fairly normal clan life.

parents; open
siblings; open
other kin; open
crush; Irisfield
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat May 23, 2020 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 19, 2020 9:40 am

name; Shelly
past/future names; none
gender; non-binary (DFAB)
age; 30 moons
rank; rogue
clan; rogue group
sexuality; pan
appearance; A calico cat with long fur and dark green eyes.

Shelly is compassionate and loving, opening their heart to all of the cats in the rogue group. However, they're also curious about both of the clans and are always tempted to travel a little closer. Despite this, they try to remain as loyal to the rogue group as possible for the sake of their sibling and their feelings for Nightfeather.

They were born and raised as a rogue. For the majority of their life, Shelly has lived with their mother Turtle, and their sibling ______. They lived further away from the clans with the rogue group, and they had a peaceful life. Turtle suddenly got sick, and the two siblings struggled to cure her disease. Sadly, she passed away.

parents; Turtle (mother) unknown (father)
siblings; River (sister)
other kin; open
crush; Nightfeather
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue May 26, 2020 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me