╳ last clan standing ▹ discussion ╳

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

╳ last clan standing ▹ discussion ╳

Postby zoocyte » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:12 pm

guess who's impulsively making a warriors rp. yeah that's right. me.
you may post!

required in your form: character name, character age, character gender, character sexuality, character physical description, character biography (personality and history, as much or as little as you want).

only take up as many characters as you can handle!

feel free to discuss relationships and future plot stuff you want to do, and help me out with fleshing the world in general.

**all images used for my forms are under creative commons license
Last edited by zoocyte on Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ╳ last clan standing ▹ discussion ╳

Postby zoocyte » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:41 pm

roleplay progression stage:
      > looking for members to join and fill in the open roles, completing forms, creating NPCs relevant to main characters, creating locations, plotting
Last edited by zoocyte on Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:43 pm

01. pineleaf 02. non-binary [afab] 03. 31 moons 04. shadeclan 05. medicine cat 06. she/they 07. pansexual

physical description
      pineleaf is a medium-sized gray cat with short fur and a long tail. she has eyes that are shining green. she has a well-kept coat.

biography
      pineleaf's heart is all over the place. she loves love and loves to be loved. though she's never been brave enough to strike up a relationship herself (the code forbids it after all), she is a distant admirer of many, keeping her passions simmering under the surface. she can't help but notice the little details of other cats's lives that endear her: the way one always speaks politely and with great respect to everyone they encounter, the heart full of kindness of another that lends them to always help others in need, the way one choose their words to make sure they don't hurt other's feelings. she's a romantic that wraps herself up in dreams of showering someone with the attention and appreciation they deserve for the goodness of the person they are.

she sneaks off alone to the borders quite often to mingle with outsider cats, saying she's off on 'medicine cat business'. she practically falls for every individual she meets, in some shape or form, and is always eager to get to know others intimately. she's starting to grow an independent streak and pondering about forgoing the code entirely to live the life she wants. she's still mustering up the bravery and courage to confront the leader about this, and if she were to fall for someone fully, she'd be much more motivated to.

her heart aches to think of her sibling, the exiled lostsong, and she is full of conflicted feelings about her. she misses her but can’t accept the reality of the crime she committed. they wouldn’t know how to react if they met up again. still deeply cares about her and may stick with her to the end.
Last edited by zoocyte on Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:44 pm

01. gingerclaw 02. female 03. 50 moons 04. shadeclan 05. queen 06. she/her 07. straight

physical description
      a large, stocky, intimidating ginger molly. a little rough-furred. dull coppery-green eyes. has a few visible scars. largest in the clan.
Last edited by zoocyte on Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:44 pm

01. prosper 02. male 03. 30 moons 04. flames 05. second-in-command 06. he/him 07. gay

physical description
      a medium-to-large-sized brown tabby tomcat. has pale green eyes. dark striping with highlights of lighter brown.

biography
      born in a litter of four to a rogue named rough and a lightclan descendant named skyreach was a young kit named prosper, a name that he has kept to this day. his siblings were victory, praise and ascent. their parents raised them with love and care, forming strong familial bonds with each other. despite that, one sibling, praise, broke away from the family to be accepted into a twoleg home, finding in themself the ability to trust humans enough to do so. the family respected their choice, but were far too feral to allow themselves the same privilege - it was the rogue life for them and nothing else. the twoleg family moved out and took praise with them, never to be seen again.

rough suffered from a limp after a bad fight with a dog. in a skirmish with enemy rogues over territory, he could not evade fast enough to avoid a speeding vehicle that drove down the road they were fighting on. his last dying words to his children was to make sure they lived up to their names and live for a good and fruitful future for themselves, no matter what. prosper has taken this to heart, and will fight to make for a better life for all those he cares for.

he rose through the ranks to be a well respected member of the flames, enough that he became the revolutionary's closest advisor. he is in awe of the vision that solar holds, one of hope and reclamation. working closely together, feelings started to take hold in prosper's heart. what he thought was just admiration seemed to be blossoming into something more, taking root and keeping him and his feelings captive. he was captivated by his leader. bitterly, thinking such feelings were counterproductive to their cause and would never be returned, he has locked them away, all the tenderness and desire for reciprocation stifled by his calm and collected demeanor. though his face doesn't show it, it pains him whenever he sees solar with his mate, bellatrix. for prosper, it's all about repressing and rationalizing - this relationship between him and solar was of mutual respect and camaraderie, and he can never imagine it going beyond that, not in his wildest dreams.
Last edited by zoocyte on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:45 pm

01. calico 'callie' 02. demigirl [afab] 03. 10 moons 04. flames 05. juvenile member 06. she/her 07. questioning, currently bisexual

physical description
      a small patchy-colored calico molly. has dots of black, ginger and white across her coat. green eyes with an amber shine in certain lighting.
Last edited by zoocyte on Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Λ

Postby radio.active. » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:45 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
known for an inability to be mature a
nd a refusal to let sleeping dogs lie, i
t can always be counted on for the go
ssip of shadeclan to know your busine
ss before you do. mistwalker has mad
e a reputation for herself as a joker a
nd a sneak, always on the prowl for a
nother opportunity to reign chaos - th
ough her tune has begun to change w
ith knowledge of the outsiders.-------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mistwalker
20m afab molly
bisexual, birom
shadeclan
young warrior
the gossip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
charcoal coat
thick & textured
sharp green eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    - through her apprenticeship, mistwalker was known to cause eve
    ry manner of chaos she could, much to the chagrin of her mentor
    and the occasional delight of her fellow apprentices
    - the most notable result of her behavior as an apprentice include
    the rift between herself and the deputy, and subsequently the div
    ide it placed between the deputy and her former mentor
    - the more personal effect has been on her relationships with oth
    er clanmates; they do not trust her or the things she says, and sh
    e has begun to build an outer shell to mask the fact that it breaks
    her heart
    - has unfortunately found that she cannot stop the lies. even min
    ute things, like the details of her dreams or what she said to a ce
    rtain clanmate
    - she has taken to strolling the territory on her own 'patrols' whic
    h led to her discovering the retributionists
    - as an apprentice, she took a liking to the prodigy, though becau
    se she can't stand to have a genuine emotion she spent most of th
    e time teasing them and playing pranks
    - she still has yet to vocally admit any sort of emotion towards th
    em, and has noticeably ramped up her mocking of them
    - has developed an idea of herself where she is reinvented and ev
    en achieves a leader's rank, though her inner monologue has beco
    me quite the pessimist
    - has been known to spit fire at those who offend her (mostly the
    deputy, though) and is not above taking a cheap shot
    - a bit of an emotional wreck ngl
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Θ

Postby radio.active. » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:45 pm

sabor
the thief
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lynxpaw 🐾

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:44 am

┌──────────────────┐
Lynxpaw is a good little apprentice. He’s more or less of a goody two shoes, always listening and obeying instructions given to him by his leader deputy. He can be seen practicing by himself or studying in his free time. The young Warrior strives to be the best Warrior he can, always trying his best to succeed.
He knows what should be done and what shouldn’t and he proceeds with caution when trying new things and will refuse if he believes it’s too risky. Due to his focusing on his duty and tasks, he has little to no friends in the clan. This can lead to him feeling lonely, only having his thoughts to accompany him.

Lynxpaw was born in the clan, to two well known warriors. He was mentored by the deputy, something he takes pride in. He had one sister and one brother.

└──────────────────┘

current name lynxpaw gender tom-cat age twenty one moons rank young warrior desired rank leader mate none ex-mate none crush open offspring none mothersootclaw father apricotsnake brothers
    nightwave sisters littlefang

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓰𝔂
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bellatrix <3

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:14 pm

Bellatrix
The Lover
Form Credit: ForgottenShadow

The Basics
• name -> bellatrix
• sex -> she-cat
• age -> twenty-four moons
• rank -> kittypet
• sexuality -> heterosexual

Looks
• breed -> main coon
• coat color-> tan
• markings color ->brown
• eye color ->blue

Personality
•traits -> Kind, caring, loving, intelligent

Bloodlines
• mother -> Roseabelle
• father -> Seamore
• littermates -> n/a
• adopted littermates -> none
• kits -> none

Bellatrix has a grace in her step, always holding her head high. She likes to stay out of physical fights as she isn’t one to fight. She has a soft heart, easily broken or injured. She is also very sensitive, taking everything seriously.

Bellatrix was born to Roseabelle and Seamore. As soon as she could eat solid food, she was sold to a pet store. She stayed there for three months. She was adopted at the end of those long three months, by her current owner and has been with her since.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me