A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:55 am

☀⟾W e l c o m e, traveler. Come rest, and let me tell you of the Clans of the lake.
Two groups of cats live on this territory, battling constantly over hunting grounds and other much-needed territory. Do you think this ground is familiar? Long ago, four Clans roamed this territory: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan. They had migrated there from a forest very far away, even across the Tribe's mountains. StarClan thought that they would be safe here.
They were not, however.
The tunnel system around the lakes runs under the entire territory. The Day of the Great Quake will be remembered forever, a story told to every queen's kits. The ground shook. Trees fell, and countless cats lost their lives. The tunnels became unstable: they began collapsing. All across the forest, from the moors, to the pines, to the streams; everything was falling into the ground. The four Clans made the choice to again abandon their homes and move, sheltering with the Tribe once more until they could find another territory.
Why am I telling you this if they're gone, you ask?
Well, not every cat could make the journey. Some were too old, to weak. Three warriors felt compelled to remain behind with the elders, as well as ShaowClan's elderly medicine cat, Blindbriar. StarClan had plans for the warriors that had remained with the elders, however. Oakbelly, a former ThunderClan warrior with a mangled paw, and Eagleclaw, a former Riverlan warrior, were chosen to build Clans in the ravaged territory. There is just enough territory that did not collapse with the tunnels to support the two Clans.
Where will your allegiance lie? OakClan's relaxed, more friendly Clan, or EagleClan's battle-hungry, brutal Clan?
⟽☀

☀⟾Roleplay Thread⟽☀

☀⟾Rules/Clan Form
EagleClan Allegiances ⟽☀
☀⟾OakClan Allegiances
Outsiders/StarClan⟽☀
☀⟾Clan History and Territory

☀⟾You may make as many characters as you wish, but there are some stipulations to what you can create, which are covered in the following rules.

☀⟾You will only be able to create characters of open ranks, the exception being queens that are already pregnant before kits close. I will be maintaining a cap on warriors, apprentices, queens, and kits, so that the Clan does not become overcrowded or uneven. It will be listed under the allegiances if a rank is closed.

☀⟾ You may only have one high rank (leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice) at a time, unless your character is chosen as deputy for the sake of the roleplay's sincerity. If your character is chosen for a role despite you already having a high rank (for example: if you play the medicine cat, but the deputy dies and your character makes the most sense to be chosen for the position based on their relationship to the leader and the Clan), you do not have to demote/kill off/etc. the high rank you already have.

☀⟾ Please keep genders even! If you only have one character, that's fine; but if you create another character, it should be the opposite gender. This rule was implemented as the roleplays typically have a lot more females than males. For example: if you create a she-cat and would like to make another cat, it must be male.

☀⟾ Be realistic with your character's names and appearances, their actions, and the way you type in this roleplay.

☀⟾ You do not have to use the form below, feel free to use your own. It MUST include: name, appearance/character image, rank, gender, and age. Feel free to include more information, I'd love to read your characters' backstories and personalities as well!

☀⟾ At this time, you may only have ONE character of non-Clan roots. That means you can make one of the following: a Clan cat that was born outside of the Clans, a kittypet, a loner, or a rogue. You cannot create both a Clan cat with non-Clan roots and a cat outside of the Clan.

☀⟾ Respect the Clans' special traits: such as OakClan being a less-hostile Clan than EagleClan, or EagleClan be more accepting of outsiders than OakClan. Your character may not accept these ideals, but they should act like a Clan cat and respect the Clan's traditions before their own ideals. Loyalty is to the Clan.

☀⟾ No powerplaying here, please. Your character may not always be the center of attention or chosen to take part in major plot points - it happens! There's always next time, let somebody else's character be the focus for a bit. Your time will come, I promise!

☀⟾ Keep in mind the area's terrain - since the plot takes place around known places in the original series, we should be conscious of the layout as well as the fact that there has been some change due to the tunnels collapsing.

☀⟾ Fade to black for kitting/mating scenes.

☀⟾ Remember CS' rules! If a CS rule is broken, it's possible that a moderator will issue a warning to you, which I know we all don't want to happen! Following the site rules will help us keep the roleplay unlocked and going strong.

☀⟾ These rules are subject to change based on the roleplay's needs.

☀⟾ As is customary in the series, your characters' mentor/apprentice/warrior name/full medicine cat name will be decided BY our roleplay's leader and medicine cats. You may request a specific choice, but ultimately it is in the paws of the Clan leaders and medicine cats.

☀⟾ Please do not create an orphan kit. If you're creating a kit, it MUST have a queen that is its biological mother. Also, do not list the queen as an NPC - it must be an actual character in the roleplay.

*Note: A New Hope is currently not accepting.*

Code: Select all
[center][img]your%20character%20image%20here![/img]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Name:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Clan:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Rank:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Gender:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Age:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Kin:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Mate:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Brief History (Optional):[/color] [size=85][i]Note: If your cat has non-Clan roots, PLEASE include that information here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Personality Traits (Optional):[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size][/center]

*Font on this page from this website; permission to use with credit.
Last edited by C a s on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Member Index

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:56 am

C a s wrote:*Roleplay Owner*
Deertail, Acornspots, Swiftbadger, Quiverheart, Beestar, Dappleleaf, Jackdawflight, Stormkit, Fawnkit, Willowkit
♂: 5| ♀: 6
Kits: 2| Apprentices: 1| Warriors: 5| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks: 1
Outsiders: 0
Inactivity Notices: 0

Cradily wrote:*Roleplay Moderator*
Southstar, Littleflower, Nightwish, Darkpaw, Tigerblaze, Sunflare, Riverstripe, Splashfeather, Thunder, Dustkit, Eveningkit, Emberkit
♂: 7| ♀: 5
Kits: 3| Apprentices: 1| Warriors: 6| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks: 1
Outsiders: 1

_PawPrints_ wrote:Streamspot, Bearpaw, Axel
♂: 1| ♀: 2
Kits: | Apprentices: 1| Warriors: | Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks: 1

Tainted~Wings wrote:Daydream, Goldenrose, Brightkit
♂: 1| ♀: 2
Kits: 1| Apprentices: | Warriors: 1| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks: 1

stormythecloud wrote:Russetswirl, Mistflower, Foxcloud, Stagleap, Blizzardclaw, Weaselstripe, Falconkit, Redkit
♂: 5| ♀: 3
Kits: 2| Apprentices: | Warriors: 4| Queens: 1| Elders: | High Ranks: 1

Bronzewing wrote:Browntail, Hornetpaw, Wolfpaw, Lostnight
♂: 2| ♀: 2
Kits: | Apprentices: 2| Warriors: 2| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks:

CJClaire wrote:Robinwind, Elmshade, Poppykit
♂: 2| ♀: 1
Kits: 1| Apprentices: | Warriors: 1| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks: 1

Albino_ wrote:Ivypaw
♂: | ♀: 1
Kits: | Apprentices: | Warriors: | Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks: 1
Inactivity Notices: 1

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower
♂: | ♀: 1
Kits: | Apprentices: | Warriors: | Queens: 1| Elders: | High Ranks:

A m n e s i a wrote:Frostpetal, Blazepaw, Tinybird, Wrenkit, Artemis, Dawntrail
♂: 2| ♀: 4
Kits: 1| Apprentices: 1| Warriors: 3| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks:

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:Cinnamonpelt, Blackkit, Snowfur
♂: 2| ♀: 1
Kits: 1| Apprentices: | Warriors: 1| Queens: 1| Elders: | High Ranks:
Inactivity Notices: 1

ily !! wrote:Cedartail, Winterpaw
♂: 2| ♀:
Kits: | Apprentices: 1| Warriors: 1| Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks:

White Night Fantasy wrote:Oatleaf, Messfur, Springheart, Lighttail, Raccoonpaw, Hazepaw
♂: 3| ♀: 3
Kits: | Apprentices: 2| Warriors: 2| Queens: | Elders: 2| High Ranks:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OakClan Stats wrote:High Ranking Characters: Beestar, Blizzardclaw, Robinwind, Ivypaw
♂: 16| ♀: 12
Kits: 4| Apprentices: 5| Warriors: 12| Queens: 2| Elders: 1| High Ranks: 4
Total: 28

EagleClan Stats wrote:High Ranking Characters: Southstar, Streamspot, Daydream
♂: 11| ♀: 17
Kits: 5| Apprentices: 4| Warriors: 14| Queens: 1| Elders: 1| High Ranks: 3
Total: 28

Overall Stats wrote:High Ranking Characters: Beestar, Southstar, Streamspot, Blizzardclaw, Robinwind, Daydream, Ivypaw
♂: 27| ♀: 29
Kits: 9| Apprentices: 9| Warriors: 26| Queens: 3| Elders: 2| High Ranks: 7
Total: 56

Used Prefixes (One Time Use) wrote:Acorn, Bee, Bear, Black, Blaze, Blizzard, Bright, Brown, Cedar, Cinnamon, Cream, Dapple, Dark, Dawn, Day, Deer, Dust, Elm, Evening, Falcon, Fox, Frost, Golden, Haze, Hornet, Ivy, Jackdaw, Light, Little, Lost, Mess, Mist, Night, Oat, Poppy, Quiver, Red, Raccoon, River, Robin, Russet, Snow, South, Splash, Spring, Stag, Storm, Stream, Sun, Swift, Tiger, Tiny, Weasel, Winter, Wolf, Wren

Used Suffixes (Reusable) wrote:-badger, -bird, -blaze, -claw, -cloud, -dream, -feather x2, -flare, -flower x2, -fur x2, heart x2, -leaf x2, leap-, -night, -pelt, -petal, -rose, -shade, -spot, -spots, -stripe x2, -swirl, -tail x3, -trail, -wind, -wish

Code: Select all
[center][quote="[url=link]Member[/url]"][size=85]Character List
♂:  | ♀:
Kits: | Apprentices: | Warriors: | Queens: | Elders: | High Ranks:
Outsiders:
Inactivity Notices: 0[/size] [/quote][/center]
Last edited by C a s on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:41 am, edited 22 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cas' Forms

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:56 am

Mayday Parade | Terrible Things wrote:Slow, so slow... I fell to the ground, on my knees;
So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose;
If you're given the choice then I'm begging you choose, to walk away, walk away,
Don't let it get you - I can't bare to see the same happen to you.

Now son, I'm only telling you this, because life can do terrible things.

N A M E
Prefix | Bee
Suffix | kit paw tail star

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [✟] ♀

A G E
49 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader [✟]

C L A N
OakClan

Kit Life
Beekit lived a normal life as a kit. She enjoyed life in the nursery with her family until she was apprenticed.

Apprentice life
Beepaw was apprenticed to a cat named Streamcloud. Streamcloud was a strong, handsome cat, the Clan's deputy. She worked hard - she wanted to impress him. Streamcloud guided Beepaw. He was certain she could become the best. He never took a day off from her training - he stuck by the she-cat constantly, eating with her after training. Beepaw was in love with him. She saw the handsome warrior as a hero.

Warrior + life
Beepaw was named Beetail at the age of twelve moon, passing her assessment flawlessly. By this time, Streamcloud was Streamstar. When his deputy passed, he gladly selected Beetail as his deputy and soon, they two became mates. Beetail was happier than ever - she loved her mate, she loved her Clan. She was serving it as deputy and adored her tasks. Streamstar, however, was reckless, and many cats questioned his choice of such a young, inexperienced cat as leader - she was hardly more than a warrior, for StarClan's sake! Nonetheless, Streamstar ignored their concerns. The careless tom did not last long, though. Beetail's heart shattered when he told her he was on his last life. He'd been leader for only a few seasons, and now he was nearing his time leaving them. Streamstar was much older than his mate, however, and growing tired.
Streamstar lost his final life a moon ago. Beestar has only been leader for a moon - all while her stomach is swelling with Streamstar's kits. Soon she will kit, and she hopes that she honors her mates memory in guiding the Clan as well as raising their kits.
Beestar has recently given birth to two toms: Falconkit and Stormkit. While giving birth, she lost a life.
With Falconpaw and Stormpaw becoming apprentices, Beestar eased back into a life where being leader was her only duty.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Beestar is a gentle, loving queen. She's new to being a leader, and often doubts her own decisions and authority. She trusts her deputy and medicine cat with her life, loving her team dearly. She's a very motherly cat, but often struggles to find a balance between her personal life and her leadership duties, sometimes putting more into one than she should.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★★☆
Strength: ★★☆☆☆
Speed: ★★★★★
Climbing: ★★★★☆
Agility: ★★★★☆
Defense : ★★☆☆☆
Offense : ★★★★☆

K I N
Falconpaw | Son
Stormpaw | Son

E D U C A T I O N
Mentor | Streamstar
Apprentice | Whiskerpaw

F R I E N D S H I P S
Blizzardclaw | Deputy and close friend
Robinwind | Medicine cat and close friend

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Single [] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow [✟]
►Mate/Crush: Streamstar

Matt Maeson | The Hearse wrote:I am the house that's built upon sand,
I am the thought that you couldn’t plan;
What was it like to feel in love? What was it like to feel in love?
I'm the escape to something that's worse,
I am the shadow driving the hearse;
What was it like to feel in love? What was it like to feel in love?
I'm the escape to something that's worse!
I am the shadow driving the hearse!
What was it like to feel in love-
What was it like to feel?

I will never go backwards,
I will never be free;
I will never run faster,
Will you sink down to me?
I will never go backwards,
I will never be seen;
In the wake of disaster, will you sink down to me?
Will you sink down to me?

N A M E
Prefix | Jackdaw
Suffix | kit paw strike

G E N D E R
[☠] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
15 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [☠] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

Kit Life
Jackdaw was the result of a Warrior Code breaking affair. Mossyoak was a warrior of OakClan. He fell in love with a rogue she-cat named Flair. They hid their love from the Clan carefully - until Flair died while kitting. Mossyoak took his kits back to OakClan. There, he was banished for breaking Clan loyalties. He took two of the kits. "What about the third?" Mossyoak only shrugged and told them he couldn't carry more than the two. Mossyoak took his kits and left the territory, rumored to have become a kittypet. Jackdaw never knew him. His only memories are of being raised by the kind nursery queen just as any other cat. Strangely, Jackdaw bore no resemblance to Flair or Mossyoak, leaving some cats to question whether he was really the former warrior's kit or not.

Apprentice life
Jackdawpaw has only just become an apprentice. He is eager to please, feeling as if he has to make up for his father's shortcomings. Throughout his apprenticeship, Jackdawpaw trained under Tigerblaze, a strict, authoritative tom. Every moment of battle training was realistic for the apprentice; each time Tigerblaze sparred with him, it felt as if he were truly fighting for his life. The tom earned skill as a result, which pairs nicely with his broad frame and natural strength. During his apprenticeship, Jackdawpaw became close to his denmate Splashpaw - until she became Splashfeather - and the medicine cat apprentice, Ivypaw. He realized her has certain non-platonic feelings for them both, though he feels disloyal to each in turn because of this. During his apprenticeship, he shoved the feelings down, while still enjoying spending time with both of them.

Warrior + life
It was no surprise when Jackdawpaw earned a name based on his strengths - Jackdawstrike. The tom had grown into a handsome, burly tom, and feels as if he's finally accomplished his goal to become a strong warrior of the Clan. He admits it does feel nice to share a den with Splashfeather again, though.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Jackdawstrike is nothing short of devoted. He's loyal to his Clan and his friends, and was incredibly loyal - and still is to some degree - to his mentor, Tigerblaze. The tom instilled in Jackdawstrike a sense of right and wrong, of strong and weak, so he has no trouble picking out who he can trust. He still suppresses feelings of romance - they're simply a distraction, aren't they? Nonetheless, the feelings don't go away, so the tom feels disloyal when realizing he shares them for two different cats.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★☆☆☆☆
Strength: ★★★★★
Speed: ★★★☆☆
Climbing: ★★★☆☆
Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Defense : ★★★★☆
Offense : ★★★★★

K I N
Mother | Flair
Father | Mossyoak
Sister | Craig
Brother | Bloom

E D U C A T I O N
Tigerblaze | Mentor

F R I E N D S H I P S
Splashfeather | Peer and friend
Ivypaw | Peer and friend, slight crush
Tigerblaze | Mentor and respected role-model

Single [☠] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [☠] Widow []
Mate/Crush: Splashfeather, Ivypaw

Dean Lewis | Adore wrote:She kicks the gutter in tight shorts, basketball courts,
Watch me, watch her talk to boys;
I'm known as a right-hand slugger-
Anybody else wanna touch my lover?

Get me a drink, I get drunk off one sip, just so I can adore you,
I want the entire street out of town just so I can be alone with you;
Now go when you're ready,
My head's getting heavy, pressed against your arm;
Just to adore you, I adore you.

N A M E
Prefix | Swift
Suffix | kit paw badger

G E N D E R
[☄] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
45 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [☄] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

Kit Life
Tigerkit, Swiftkit and Acornkit are Clanborn cats. They had a very average kithood.

Apprentice life
Tigerpaw, Swiftpaw and Acornpaw trained together. Their training however, was dragging on, and soon they had become thirteen moons and still were not warriors. Tigerpaw was the most ambitious of the three cats. He decided that if they drove the badgers out of an active set, perhaps that would impress the leader and they would become warriors. The three apprentices traveled to the set, but they were no match for the badger that had made its home there. Tigerpaw was killed, and Swiftpaw was injured badly. The leader made him a warrior, naming him Swiftbadger, thinking he would pass. Thankfully, Swiftpaw and Acornpaw both survived the attack, though Acornpaw remained an apprentice a moon longer.

Warrior + life
Swiftbadger now works hard for his Clan. Everyday he misses Tigerpaw, and has grown apart with Acornspots as a result of it.He has two close friends - Mistflower and Littleflower. Unfortunately, Mistflower developed an attraction to the tabby tom, which he ultimately rejected, damaging their friendship. He still spends most of his time with Littleflower, though he often feels guilty about it afterwards. He has developed feelings for her, though he does not want to share them - for fear that it will damage his relationship with her, and that she'll reject him as he did Mistflower, leaving him alone. His relationship with Acornspots has improved - when she found she was bearing Russetswirl's kits, he was the first cat she told, in sort of a panic. Swiftbadger assured her that she would be a wonderful mother and has visited in the nursery often. He loves playing with her and Russetswirl's kits, glad to be part of a family again.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Swiftbadger is a bit of a grouchy tom. He's very good at pushing cats away, especially once he becomes fond of them - after all, he loved his brother dearly, and now he's gone. He often catches himself slipping up and enjoying time with his Clanmates, which he feels he doesn't deserve, and becomes upset with himself over.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★☆☆☆
Strength: ★★★☆☆
Climbing: ★☆☆☆☆
Agility: ★★★★★
Offense : ★★★☆☆

K I N
Sister | Acornspots
Brother | Tigerpaw
Nieces+Nephews | Willowkit, Emberkit, Sorrelkit, Applekit, Pinekit

E D U C A T I O N

F R I E N D S H I P S
Littleflower | Friend

Single [] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [☄] Widow []
Mate/Crush: Littleflower

The Brobecks | Love at First Sight wrote:Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
You're photogenically dressed,
The conversation begins.
Oh God, now what did I say?
Let me start over again.

Could this be love at first sight-- oh wait, I said that before.
I need a place for the night,
Happy to sleep on the floor;
But don't go out of your way,
And I won't talk anymore.

Turn the lights off, I'm in love.

N A M E
Prefix | Acorn
Suffix | kit paw spots

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [🌪] ♀

A G E
45 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [] Queen [🌪] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

Kit Life
Kit life was average for the three.

Apprentice life
When the apprentices devised the plan to drive out the badger, Acornpaw was the most skiddish. When Tigerpaw had been torn apart, she dragged her brother to safety. As punishment, she had to wait another moon before she could do her final assessment. She was okay with that - she was just glad her punishment wasn't her name, unlike Swiftbadger.

Warrior + life
Acornspots' relationship with Swiftbadger has fallen away as the two have become disconnected. Acornspots is sad about it, but she doesn't really feel the need to try and reconnect. Recently, Acornspots has decided to assist Russetswirl in becoming a warrior. As things progressed, Russetswirl and Acornspots developed a mutual attraction for one another. He become something that she wasn't used to having: a distraction from her duties. They danced around the topic for awhile, but things changed when Russetswirl became sick with the life-threatening illness that plagued EagleClan for moons. She wouldn't leave his side, and the two became mates as a result.
When she found out she was pregnant, Acornspots panicked. She wasn't sure if she could be a good mother, and in this panic, ran to her first comfort: Swiftbadger. She told the tom she was expecting kits, and he comforted her, assuring her that she would make a great mother. Since then he has visited her often in the nursery, and since she's given birth, he adores spending time with her kits. She's very happy with her family, mate, and re-connection with her brother.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Acornspots is a determined cat. She wakes early and goes to sleep late, her focus on protecting and serving her Clan. It takes a special cat to distract her, as she is always focused.

S K I L L S

Strength: ★☆☆☆☆
Speed: ★★★★☆

K I N
Brother | Tigerpaw, Swiftbadger
Sons | Pinekit, Emberkit
Daughters | Willowkit, Applekit, Sorrelkit

E D U C A T I O N
Apprentice | Rustypaw

F R I E N D S H I P S
Stagleap | Peer and friend

Single [] Taken [🌪] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush: Russetswirl

Moonfall | Windswept wrote:So don't run away, come closer,
No, stay far away, I cannot hold you,
I can only keep the things I need,
And if I have a choice, I won't choose what I want;
I won't choose, but I can't decide,
All these confusing images of what life should look like...
Are just illusions;
They are just illusions - that mean so much to me.

We're still young enough to grow,
Still, fighting our inner wars;
You stayed behind to feed the fires that consume our souls,
They're so cold to the touch, it gives me vertigo.
I know what you think of me,
I know what you wanted us to be;
We are windswept, we are windswept...
And nothing more.

N A M E
Prefix | Quiver
Suffix | kit paw heart

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [◎] ♀

A G E
18 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [◎] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

Kit Life
Quiverkit was born to Deertail and his mate, Tickfang. She was born in leaf-bare: a dangerous time for newborn kits. She and her two siblings, Applekit and Whiskerkit, contracted greencough. Quiverkit was the only one who survived. Tickfang panicked at the loss of her kits. She tried to convince Deertail that they should take their kits and leave the Clan, but he refused, saying that he loved AmberClan and would not take his kits out of their Clan home. Tickfang was unsatisfied with this. During the night, she slipped out of camp with Quiverkit, her only remaining kit, and fled into the forest. Deertail found them missing, and went after them. Furious, he tracked Tickfang and Quiverkit down. She fought him for their kit - and lost. She fell to the claws of Deertail, horrifying Quiverkit forever. Deertail took her back to camp, bloody and panting from the fight. Thankfully, he survived his injuries. Deertail raised his kit in the Clan with the help of the other queens.

Apprentice life
During her apprenticeship, Quiverpaw became very close to her mentor, Mistflower. Since Tickfang was dead, she had very little experience with a strong motherly figure, and Mistflower fulfilled that role nicely. She helped Quiverpaw overcome her lack of confidence quite a bit, though she's still an over-thinker. She never did learn to enjoy battle training, and hated it during her entire apprenticeship.

Warrior + life
Shortly after becoming Quiverheart, her father, Deertail, announced that he had taken a new mate: a queen named Foxcloud. Quiverheart enjoyed that her father was happy, though that all changed when she had "his" kits. It came out quickly that the litter was not her mate's, so Deertail and Foxcloud split, the tom now having an unhappy demeanor and terrible outlook on love.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Quiverpaw is a very skiddish, timid cat. She often second-guesses herself and usually only ever feels fully at peace out in the forest hunting alone. She loves her mentor and father, but avoids most other cats for fear of saying something wrong or making enemies. Fights terrify her.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★☆☆☆
Strength: ★★☆☆☆
Climbing: ★★★★★
Offense : ★★☆☆☆

K I N
Mother | Tickfang
Father | Deertail
Siblings | Applekit, Whiskerkit

E D U C A T I O N
Mistflower | Mentor

F R I E N D S H I P S
Mistflower | Former mentor and favorite Clanmate
Stagleap | Friend and denmate; enjoyed training together as an apprentice and enjoys spending time with her now

Single [◎] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush

Matt Maseson | Cringe wrote:Lover come hold me,
Heads on the fritz.
Body intoxicated;
Feelings comfortably mixed.
Lover come hold me,
Could you forget?
I got a secret,
Digging a ditch.

N A M E
Prefix | Deer
Suffix | kit paw tail

G E N D E R
[ϟ] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
46 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [ϟ] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

Warrior + life
Deertail grew up in the Clan. All he knows is Clan life. That's why when his mate, Tickfang, suggest they take their kits and leave the Clan, he was horrified. He loved her dearly. Tickfang was his world, and when his kits were born, he was over the moon. When they contracted greencough, it broke his heart. Losing Applekit and Whiskerkit was tragic. Even more horrifying was when he awoke to discover Tickfang and his remaining kit gone. He tracked them through the cold leaf-bare night. When he found them, Tickfang refused to come back or to surrender their daughter. She attacked him. She was strong, and it broke Deertail to fight her. After inflicting sever wounds on him, Deertail finally put his heart into it for the sake of Quiverkit. Tickfang fell at his own claws. He managed to get Quiverkit back to camp, and then collapsed, spending several days in the medicine cat den. He survived, and now gets to watch Quiverpaw grow up. To him, it was worth it. The tom fell in love again, with a warrior named Foxcloud. Their relationship blossomed and they became mates, and are now trying for kits.
He loved her so much. It was so heartbreaking when Foxcloud gave birth to "his" kits and he quickly learned that the litter she bore was not his. His mate had cheated on him and had a litter with another tom. The last straw came when she refused to reveal who the kits' actual father is, so he left her. His only wish was that she not try and tell the kits that he was their father, which she respected. He hasn't spoken to her since and avoids her and her kits.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Deertail is a loyal, loving warrior. He adores his Clan and will (and has) give up anything for them, even those he loves most. He is a hopeless romantic, and really does just see the good in everybody.
Or he used to, anyway. When his second mate broke his trust and caused them to split, Deertail was destroyed. He no longer believes he's a tom meant to be in love, and has thus given up hope. No cat will ever make him feel as Foxcloud did, he's decided, so it's not worth trying to get close to another. It would only end in disaster. He's become a much more bitter cat than he was before, despite all that had already happened to him in the name of love.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★★★
Speed: ★☆☆☆☆
Climbing: ★★★☆☆

K I N
Quiverheart | Daughter

E D U C A T I O N
Apprentice | Darkpaw

F R I E N D S H I P S
Mistflower | Dear friend

Single [ϟ] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow [ϟ]
►Mate/Crush: Tickfang (formerly), Foxcloud (formerly)

Neon Trees | Everybody Talks wrote:Hey honey you could be my drug,
You could be my new prescription;
Too much could be an overdose,
All this trash talk make me itchin'.
Oh my my,
Everybody talks, everybody talks,
Everybody talks too much.

N A M E
Prefix | Dapple
Suffix | kit paw leaf

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [☮] ♀

A G E
24 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [☮] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

Kit Life
Dapplekit was born and raised in OakClan.

Apprentice life
Dapplepaw was apprenticed to a she-cat named Violetwhisper. Violetwhisper and Dapplepaw got along well. Dapplepaw was a bit of a handful at first, but began to mellow out as she grew and progressed in her training. She and Violetwhisper became the best of friends. She trained hard, and the two spent most of their time together.

Warrior + life
Dapplepaw was named Dappleleaf at the age of twelve-and-a-half moons. She had trained hard, and Violetwhisper was proud of her. She was a young warrior when she began training Dappleleaf, and the two remained best friends. They often patrolled and hunted together. They ate and shared tongues together always. When Violetwhisper became ill, it broke her heart. The she-cat just wasn't getting any better. She became progressively sicker until the illness took her life, stealing Dappleleaf's best friend from her.
During her time as a warrior, she was very close to a young tom named Weaselstripe. She and Weaselstripe became progressively closer, until they finally confessed their mutual attraction and became mates.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Dappleleaf is a decently friendly, warm cat. She cares for her Clan, but is still young and immature to an extent. She thinks she's too young to be tramping around after toms and doesn't really have an interest in being a queen, since she knows she's a skilled warrior.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★☆☆
Strength: ★☆☆☆☆

K I N

E D U C A T I O N
Violetwhisper | Mentor

F R I E N D S H I P S
Violetwhisper | Closest friend, misses her dearly
Splashfeather | Clanmate and good friend

Single [] Taken [☮] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush: Weaselstripe

AJR | Weak wrote:One sip, bad for me;
One hit, bad for me;
One kiss, bad for me;
But I give in so easily.
And no thank you is how it should've gone,
I should stay strong...

But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?
Boy, oh boy, I love it when I fall for that.

N A M E
Prefix | Honey
Suffix | dew

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [♪] ♀

A G E
54 moons at time of death

R A N K
Kittypet [♪] Loner [] Rogue []

Warrior + life
Honey had been born to a breeder and adopted by Twolegs. When she fell in love with a Clan tom named Rockleap, her entire world changed. She was only twelve moons when she met the tom. Finally, she went with him to EagleClan, joining as a warrior, eager to do the best she could. She became a queen, pregnant with her kits. As the moons passed by, she began to realize that she loathed warrior life. She was much more suited for her plush, soft Twoleg bed, with food and water always available. She was never cold and never had wet paws. She didn't have to hunt her food or rely on another cat to bring it to her when she became pregnant. Her heart ached for home, for her Housefolks' garden and gentle, affection scratches.
Honeydew gave birth to a single kit: Streamkit. She loved her daughter, she did, but she couldn't remain here any longer. She told Rockleap, and he pleaded with her not to leave. She remained with the Clan until Streamkit became Streampaw. Her daughter felt betrayed, and saw her as a traitor. Honeydew returned to her Housefolk, who had always left the catflap open, waiting for her return.
Honey was happy with her life, but she was always drawn to the rugged forest life. When an EagleClan tom came to tell her of her mate's death, she took it hard...but it also started the cycle over. She became pregnant with the tom's kits, having another litter. This time, she had them with her Twolegs, though the father was aware of their birth. Now, she lives alone, her kits having been given away to different homes. Still, something about the forest calls to her, and she often spends her days looking longingly into it, wondering how things could have been different. Perhaps, if they had, her heart would not ache so much...
Recently, she has met back up with an old fling, and has become pregnant and given birth to Southstar's kits. Unfortunately, this was the ultimate cause of Honey's end. After passing her son Axel to his father, and Fawn to an OakClan tom, Thunder was used to pay her debts. Southstar was the one to find her body, the morning after he took his son home.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Honey is a very seductive, promiscuous cat. She loves toms of the forest, and spends a lot of time in prowl of them, when she's ready to have a litter. She is a very selfish cat, her loyalties lie only with herself.

K I N
Streamspot | Daughter
Night | Daughter
Nettles | Son
Dew | Son
Axel | Son
Fawn | Son

E D U C A T I O N

F R I E N D S H I P S

Single [♪] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush: Rockleap

Pierce the Veil | Today I Saw the Whole World wrote:While you stood over the pavement,
I was biting the curb;
Sick entertainment,
But I'll bet it feels good coming down;
Can't bear to wash out the wasted time
Between your lips and mine.

N A M E
Prefix | Stream
Suffix | kit paw

G E N D E R
[☣] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
8 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [☣] Warrior [] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

C L A N
OakClan

Kit Life
Stormkit had a pretty low-key upbringing, with his brother, Falconkit. Born to a pair of leaders - their father having passed and left the Clan under the leadership of their mother - Stormkit always had a more humble approach. He didn't particularly think he was special; just that Streamstar and Beestar had been strong cats. He enjoyed spending time with Creamflower, as she often watched them while Beestar was performing duties. During this time he began to develop a bond with her litter, Poppykit and Dustkit.

Apprentice life
Stormpaw was proud to become an apprentice, his mentor being Elmshade. He enjoys spending time with her as she is a pleasant cat, and would one day like to earn his warrior name and go on to follow his parents' legacy - become leader of OakClan. He understands this will take hard work, and strives to put forth effort each day in his training. He still makes time to visit the nursery to play with Poppykit and Dustkit, and is excited for when they join him in the apprentices' den.

Warrior + life

P E R S O N A L I T Y
-to be developed-

S K I L L S

Speed: ★★★★☆
Climbing: ★★☆☆☆
Defense : ★★★☆☆

K I N
Beestar | Mother
Streamstar | Father
Falconpaw | Brother

E D U C A T I O N
Mentor | Elmshade

F R I E N D S H I P S
Poppykit and Dustkit | Childhood friends

Single [☣] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush

The Flash, Season 2 Episode 4 | Barry Allen wrote:Things aren’t always what they seem. Our fears can play tricks on us, making us afraid to change course, afraid to move on, but usually hidden behind our fears are second chances waiting to be seized. Second chances at life… at glory… at family… at love. And these opportunities don’t come around every day. So when they do, we have to be brave, take a chance, and grab them while we can.

N A M E
Prefix | Fawn
Suffix | kit

G E N D E R
[♠] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
6 moons

R A N K
Kit [♠] Apprentice [] Warrior [] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

C L A N
OakClan

Kit Life
Fawnkit doesn't remember much of his early life. He remembers vaguely soft nests and the warmth of his mother, the scent of her silver fur - and he remembers having littermates, but not the two kits he ended up sharing a nest with when he was taken to OakClan. Brought in by a warrior who found him lost in the forest, Fawnkit can't recall exactly where he's from or where his family is, but he hopes one day he can see them again. Nonetheless, Clan life is all he really knows, and he spent his kit-hood with Dustkit and Poppykit while being looked after by Creamflower.

Apprentice life

Warrior + life

P E R S O N A L I T Y
-to be developed-

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★★★★
Climbing: ★★★★★
Defense : ★★★★★

K I N
Mother | Honey
Father | Southstar
Brothers | Bramblekit, Thunder, Nettle
Sisters | Dew, Night
Half-siblings | Redkit, Wrenkit, Brightkit, Eveningkit

E D U C A T I O N

F R I E N D S H I P S

Single [] Taken [] Too Young [♠] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush

Image Description: Dilute tortoiseshell with bright amber eyes and a long tail.
Shows character as adult.

Band Name | Song wrote:quote or lyrics

N A M E
Prefix | Willow
Suffix | kit

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
2 moons

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

C L A N
EagleClan

Kit Life
Willowkit was born to Russetswirl and Acornspots, named after her deceased aunt, Willowsong.

Apprentice life

Warrior + life

P E R S O N A L I T Y
To be developed.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★☆☆
Speed: ★★☆☆☆
Climbing: ★★☆☆☆

K I N
Mother | Acornspots
Father | Russetswirl
Siblings | Applekit, Pinekit, Emberkit, Sorrelkit
Aunts/Uncles | Swiftbadger, Tigerpaw, Willowsong
Cousins | Foxcloud, Firewillow

E D U C A T I O N
TBD | Mentor

F R I E N D S H I P S

Single [] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush
Last edited by C a s on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CJClaire's Characters

Postby CJClaire » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:05 am

Robinwind wrote:
drawn reference
Name: Robinkit Robinpaw Robinwind
Clan: OakClan
Kin: Elmshade, his sister.
Sexuality: He hasn't really thought about it, since he's a medicine cat.
Mate: None
Brief History (Optional): Robinwind was born into the clan. He was afraid to fight and become a warrior, so he settled on the path of a medicine cat instead. He looked up to his mentor quite a lot, and has been worried ever since she joined StarClan.
Personality Traits (Optional): Quiet, nervous, and always willing to listen. Endlessly anxious

Elmshade wrote:
reference drawing
Name: Elmkit Elmpaw Elmshade
Kin: Robinwind
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mate: None yet
Brief History: Elmshade grew up in the clan! Was quite the troublemaker as a kit and an apprentice.
Personality Traits: Energetic, easily excitable and quite the chatterbox! She loves to run and likes to be helpful.

Poppypaw wrote:
Name: Poppykit Poppypaw
Wanted rank: warrior

Brief History: Poppykit was born to Creamflower and Sunflare in OakClan. He played a lot with Stormkit and Falconkit in the nursery, as well with his his sister. He tended to talk and tumble over Dustkit, but cares for his littermate a lot. He's just starting his apprenticeship, and he's very excited about it!

Personality Traits: Silly, quite loud, likes to play around. He isn't always the most observant though, and tends to speak over others on accident.

Relations
parents: Creamflower, Sunflare
siblings: Dustkit, Fawn (adopted brother)
Sexuality: questioning
Mate: none

Applekit wrote:
Name: Applekit
Clan: EagleClan
Wanted rank: warrior

Brief History: Applekit was born to Acornspots and Russetswirl.
Personality Traits: Very curious, still developing.

Relations
parents: Acornspots, Russetswirl
siblings: Willowkit, Sorrelkit, Pinekit and Emberkit
Sexuality: too young

Smokekit wrote:

Basics

name; Smokekit
gender; male
age; 1 moon
rank; kit
affiliation; EagleClan
sexuality; unknown
appearance; grey tabby kitten

About

Since he's still a kit, Smokekit's personality is still developing! He likes to roughhouse though.

He was born to Stagleap in EagleClan with his siblings. He doesn't know his father?

Relationships

parents; Stagleap and unknown, Messfur (father figure)
siblings; Liliackit, Silverkit, Mudkit
kits; none
other kin; none
crush; none
mate; none
Last edited by CJClaire on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:23 am

Awe Poppykit is adorable! And the drawing of Elmshade too <3
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:37 am

@cj, i love Poppy, what a CUTIE. I'm also going to update all of my forms for the skip when I move them over, and make Bee and Honey's kits.

PSA:
<Pineapple Boy> has left the roleplay, and the following characters have been deleted: Smokepaw, Cinderfeather
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:56 am

Name: Ivypaw
Clan: oakclan
Kin: briarfrost(dead) and sparrowpool(dead)
Brief History (Optional): Ivypaw was born and raised in oakclan, her parents ended up passing away when she was 5 moons old, she was born blind in the right eye and she has a messed up paw from birth, therefore she limps
Personality Traits (Optional): bubbly, helpful, caring, stubborn, shy
Last edited by Albino_ on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:02 am

Tom ✦ Deputy of Oakclan ✦ 48 Moons ✦ Pansexual
    Blizzard; Color of snow
    Claw; From having amazing fighting skills and hunting skills

✦ White tom with black tabby stripes and amber eyes ✦
    Blizzardclaw had been born in the clan and raised in it, he was happy to when he was turned into an apprentice. He always did anything he could to become a warrior sooner, never wanting to take a day off. When his cousin Mistflower had left in the middle of a night when he was an older apprentice nearly a warrior, he was saddened but understood her position. Things had changed as he got older as he realized his love for another, a wonderful warrior named Bluestream. The two had kits together and she had returned to warrior duties once they were apprenticed. One day though the two of them had been hunting, she had been hurt badly from a badger and her wounds didn’t allow her to make it. He was happy that she was at least in his heart though he misses her quite often but he has their son Weaselstripe at least with him today. The two had a bit of falling out after the death of his mate and his son's mother Bluestream but things got better between them once his son was made into a warrior and not long after that Blizzardclaw had became a deputy. Though his heart still aches sometimes for his former mate he has fallen for another but isn't sure it'll ever be mutual and returned especially since it is on his leader who happens to also be his best friend.
    With his son now having a mate of his own, he feels like it is also his time to move on though he doesn't know if his crush feels the same way. He hates that he has fallen for his best friend as he knows she probably isn't ready nor that if she would ever want to take a mate. He is happy that he has helped raised her kits even if he wasn't their father, he cares for the two of them quite a lot. He would do anything to protect the two kits as well as their mother that is their leader, not in just the sense of protecting the leader as it's to protect his love and his best friend.
    Blizzardclaw does live up to his name as he can be sometimes cold and hot headed while he is also stubborn. He tries not to let himself be that way when he is doing his duties as a deputy but sometimes it happens either way. Though he tries not to give worse punishments however despite being serious when it comes to breaking the warrior code. But even though he is all those things, he on occasion can be quite social with the other clanmates though he stays close to his leader and the medicine cat as they are great friends.
    Kits: Weaselstripe
    Other kin: Mistflower (Eagleclan)
    Former mate: Bluestream
    Crush: Beestar
    Mate: x
    Former apprentices: Bearsong; open
    Apprentice:
    Friends: Beestar, Robinwind, Bearsong

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tom ✦ Warrior of Oakclan ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Bisexual
    Weasel; For his white and light brown body
    Stripe; Due to his tabby stripes

✦ Large white tom with both tabby stripes and spots throughout his body and icy blue eyes ✦
    He was born to Blizzardclaw and Bluestream. He was very content growing up having two siblings and felt lucky to have his both of his parents as he knew some didn't always to get to from what he had heard. However not long after he was apprenticed he was quite sad when his mother had been injured and passed away. He at first was very mad at his father for letting it happen and had refused to talk to him for a few moons until he came to terms that it wasn't his fault. He soon did become a warrior and pretended that he was superior to his siblings for becoming the first warrior of the three. As he became a warrior again he became close friends with Dappleleaf once more, beginning to resume the crush he had on her when the two of them were apprentices together.
    This tom can be quiet and relaxed, he is constantly proud that his father was named deputy after Beestar became leader. Everyone though assumes that he wants the same for himself when he doesn't as he is quite content with just being a warrior though. He encourages everyone to have their own path for themselves rather than listen to the path that is carved out for them to follow.
    Kits: None
    Other kin: Mistflower (Eagleclan)
    Mate: Dappleleaf
    Former mentor: Riverstripe
    Former apprentices: none
    Apprentice: none
    Friends: Dappleleaf, Riverstripe, Fallenstone

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tom ✦ Apprentice of Oakclan ✦ 8 Moons ✦ Questioning
    Falcon; The coloring of his brown pelt
    Paw; For his current rank
    Wing; For his climbing and jumping abilities

✦ Brown tabby with a white and black spotted underbelly ✦
    Falconpaw was born to his mother Beestar and unforunately never got to meet his father that was leader before his mother. He doesn't know what he is missing though with never meeting him but feels like his father figures are mostly a mixture of Blizzardclaw and Sunflare. It being a mixture of the two toms as he spent a lot of time with Creamflower and her kits in the nursery when he wasn't with his mother in her den as a kit and got to see his friends father Sunflare quite often because of that. He found Blizzardclaw like a father figure as he did spend a lot of time with him when he would be in the leaders den to talk to his mother. As an apprentice, he is quite happy to have more room in the apprentices den rather than their outgrown nest with his mother. He is quite excited and hopes he will become a great warrior and make his mother proud of him.
    Falconpaw has strong willingness to try everything though he is also quite responsible and makes sure if he or anyone with him doesn't get hurt. He can be sometimes quite shy to most of the cats in the clan except for those close to him or helped raise him.
    Kits: too young
    Other kin; none
    Crush: Dustpaw
    Mate: too young
    Former Mentor: Riverstripe
    Apprentice:
    Friends: Poppypaw, Dustpaw

Tom ✦ Former Medicine Cat & Warrior of Eagleclan ✦ 83 Moons ✦ Heterosexual
    Russet: Coloring from his ginger pelt
    Swirl: His tabby swirl markings

✦ Ginger tom with swirl tabby markings and a white underbelly ✦
    Russetswirl was born in Eagleclan with his sister Willowsong, he always stayed close to her as she was a bit of his security blanket as he was born deaf in one ear. He did originally start training to become a warrior but not even a moon passed before he knew that wasn't the right path for him. Russetswirl started to train to become a medicine cat under his mentor Cloudfrost. About the time his sister had became a warrior Russetswirl had also become a full medicine cat but would always listen to his mentor first until Cloudfrost had passed on a few moons later. When he was the single medicine cat it felt good until he had lost Willowsong, unable to stop her from passing from her injuries. After her passing, he did always keep an eye on his sisters kits as he never wanted anything bad to happen. Though at the same time he was beginning to get distressed at times. He eagerly allowed to take Daydream under his wing, teaching him as fast as he could as he was beginning to go blind on what was his better side. He was proud of his successor and though he retired as his vision is continuing to get worse, he does check on him occasionally and help as he still has one full working eye and one full working ear. After he was convinced to come out of early retirement by Acornspots and Southstar, he returned to train as a warrior. Though his hearing and blindness make him have a disadvantage he still tries his best now to do some warrior duties. He still will check on Daydream to ensure he is doing well as a medicine cat as he's waiting for his former apprentice to soon take on an apprentice himself. Because of this though he ended up getting fairly sick and nearly cost him his life which went against both Daydream and Southstar. He was lucky enough to recover and ended up becoming mates with Acornspots after and soon had five beautiful kits.
    When he was a younger tom he was quite warm and happy all the time and less stressed about most things. With the loss of his sister it changed him quite greatly and made him quite unsure about himself despite being a wonderful medicine cat. He still helps when it is needed but is less stressed after spending a few moons as an elder before becoming a warrior despite his partial blindless and deafness. He likes to help where he can but finds it hard at times due to his disabilities.
    Other kin; Foxcloud Firewillow
    Mate: Acornspots
    Former Mentor: Cloudfrost
    Former Apprentice: Daydream, Blazefrost
    Apprentice:
    Friends: Acornspots, Southstar, Daydream

She-cat ✦ Warrior of Eagleclan ✦ 43 Moons ✦ Heterosexual
    Mist; From her white pelt
    Flower; Motherly instincts & good natured

✦ Small white spotted bengal tabby with green eyes ✦
    Mistflower was originally born in Oakclan to her mother Flowersong who had became pregnant from a kittypet tom named Sky who she had been meeting secretly. She was one of four kits however one had passed away not long after being born. She was constantly called kittypet as she looked the most different than her siblings which assumed to her clan that she looked like her father. After getting apprenticed it only grew worse especially with her mentor Tigerblaze. Just after being an apprentice in Oakclan for nearly two full moons she decided to run away and had joined Eagleclan. She finally had felt like she was home in Eagleclan as no one in her current clan cared if she was part kittypet or Oakclan cat. Sometimes she did miss her kin in Oakclan but it didn't happen too much as on occasion she did go to gatherings where she did still get to see her friend Violetpaw. When she became a warrior she felt proud and excited though she was sad she didn't get to become one with her friend and siblings. Though the next time she came to a gathering and had saw Tigerblaze she felt like her spirit was crushed once more and then decided she would only go to them when asked to such as taking her apprentices to them for the first time. Her first apprentice she didn't connect to as much compared to when she had Quiverheart for an apprentice, finding her to be like her daughter she didn't actually have. She was also happy to be the mentor of her friend Deertail's daughter because it meant them sometimes spending more time together.
    At one point she fell hard for her good friend Swiftbadger before being rejected. It hurt their friendship and she knows it won't ever be the same since everyone began picking up on it. She doesn't blame Littleflower for it and doesn't hold a grudge or would hold a grudge against her if something would happen between her and Swiftbadger. At some point she hopes that she can recover her friendship with him but right now she is still a bit hurt. Even with being hurt with her spending more time with her best friend Deertail, she began having a crush on the tom once again. The first time she had a crush on him she made it a secret and was less obvious about it and missed her opportunity and despite knowing Deertail will maybe never love again she still has her crush.
    Mistflower is a strong willed cat and tries to look at the positive at everything even when she isn't happy about any of the current situations. She loves leading any patrol that is given to her and enjoys making decisions when she able to. Despite having any kits of her own she can be quite motherly over her apprentices. Though she is social with her own clan she isn't much of a fan of going to gatherings unless one of her friends is going as well which makes her feel more comfortable as she does have a few kin members and one friend in Oakclan she also has an enemy in there as well.
    Kits: none
    Other kin; Blizzardclaw, Weaselstripe
    Crush: Deertail
    Former crush: Swiftbadger
    Former Mentor: Tigerblaze when in Oakclan | Eagleclan open
    Former Apprentice: Quiverheart; open
    Apprentice:
    Friends: Deertail, Littleflower, Quiverheart | Violetwhisper
    Dislikes: Tigerblaze

She-cat ✦ Queen of Eagleclan ✦ 36 Moons ✦ Straight
    Fox; Her appearance similar to a fox
    Cloud; Calm and placid cat

✦ Ginger tabby she-cat with a white chest and amber eyes ✦
    Foxcloud was born with one other sibling though she wasn't her mothers favorite which lead always to become a rivalry between the two siblings growing up. She did realize she was her father's favorite but that didn't matter nearly as much to her at the time until her parents were both gone. Their parents passed away suddenly before they were even warriors which was part of the reason when her and her sister Firepaw became warriors she had resented her as she had asked her name to become Firewillow. She quickly learned she missed both of her parents dearly which is part of the reason she became cold as a way to protect herself from any heartbreak. But when she finally did allow Deertail into her life romantically and become mates she doubted her worth and unfortunately became pregnant with Southstar's kits. Since Deertail's discovery she hadn't spoken to him unless it had been necessary, same with Southstar. Part of her hopes she could regain Deertail's trust after destroying it but doesn't see that happening though she is following through with her promise to not tell the kits that they are his despite what some of the clan thinks and says that Deertail's lying. She is grateful for her kits to have as a distraction from Deertail, including her adoptive kit Bramblekit who does look very passable for her own kit. Part of her believes her kits as well as Bramblekit do share a father though she hasn't tried to ask Southstar about it at all.
    But during her time in the nursery she became connected with her uncle Russetswirl and his mate Acornspots, happy to see them happy and having a litter together. Though before that happened her sister too had gotten the illness and she had passed away which made it feel uneasy for her as she never got around to mending things with her. When Stagleap suddenly became pregnant she had her suspicions though hadn't tried to ask as she felt like she knew the answer. Though Messfur has been around she can tell that the two aren't actual mates and they are raising her kits together like herself and Daydream.
    Before having her kits she wasn't really motherly at all or nearly as friendly as she was beforehand. She had a somewhat icy exterior that took awhile to warm up and when she would warm up with someone she often doubted herself everytime. Never thinking she is good enough which causes her to make mistakes that has sometimes a great deal of bad outcomes. There's only some she lets herself be close to and rarely does tell any of her secrets too other than her closest and dearest friend Daydream. She hopes one day she could maybe mend things with Deertail even if they won't be the same or be mates again though she wishes she could at least be friends like they use to be before everything happened.
    Kits: Redkit, Wrenkit, Brightkit, Eveningkit | Bumblekit (adoptive kit)
    Other kin; Russetswirl (uncle), Willowkit, Applekit, Pinekit, Emberkit, Sorrelkit
    Crush: Daydream
    Former mate: Deertail
    Former crush: Southstar
    Former Mentor: open
    Former Apprentice: none
    Apprentice:
    Friends: Daydream, Acornspots

She-cat ✦ Queen of Eagleclan ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Pansexual
    Stag; For her gray pelt
    Leap; In remembrance of her training injury

✦ Long haired white-gray cat with black tabby stripes and brown eyes with short legs ✦
    She was born in the clan and had an average kithood until she became an apprentice. She was quite excited when she learned her mentor was going to be the deputy and worked even harder. Because of her pushing herself a bit too hard when she was 8 moons old she got injured which delayed her training as she had to stay in the medicine den for almost a full moon. During that time she almost had considered to become a medicine cat as she was helping them a bit as much as she could with her injury anyway. She tried to go back to training sooner than both Russetswirl and Daydream had told her to but she was hated that she was no longer on track with the other apprentices. Because of it she almost ruined her back leg once more to where she would have to spend another moon not doing much with it.
    Eventually she was allowed back to train by both of the medicine cats and became a warrior when she was 13 moons and couldn't of happier that she was now one. She was saddened when she was no longer with her friends that were apprentices once again until Quiverheart had joined her in the warriors den. Even after becoming a warrior she stayed close with her former mentor, enjoying her company quite frequently as it was something she was use to. Though when she was sneaking around a bit with a cat until she ended up pregnant and felt used and very displeased with herself. Despite that though she loves all her kits even though they weren't apart of her plan for herself. She is greatful to Messfur for being her good friend and father figure for her litter of kits, over the moons after telling him and seeing him with them she has grown a small crush on him.
    Despite being small this she-cat knows how to pack a punch, she doesn't take nothing from anyone. She is feisty little thing which came from always being called small her entire life but can be quite nice long as you don't awaken that aspect of her. Unfortunately she has had a problem with depression since her injury though once she had returned to her training it had went away until she became a warrior and began to not have a drive again. It was part of her reason of letting herself make a decision that she wasn't quite ready for.
    Other kin; Blazefrost (nephew)
    Crush: Messfur
    Former Mentor: Streamspot
    Apprentice:
    Friends: Quiverheart, Streamspot, Acornspots, Messfur, Frostpetal

Tom ✦ Kit of Eagleclan ✦ 6 Moons ✦ Bisexual
    Red; For his red fur and after his grandfather whom he looks very similar to
    Paw; For his rank

✦ Red medium-long haired tom with bright green eyes ✦
    Redpaw is born out of betrayal from his mother Foxcloud to her then mate Deertail by her having mated with Southstar a single time. Because of the betrayal everyone keeps bringing up that Deertail is the litters father though he quickly denies it and avoids them as much as they can. Due to this as a kit he began seeing his mother's dear friend Daydream as their father figure even though he knew that he was a medicine cat and that they are forbidden to have their own family. He loves spending time with Daydream and playing with him whenever he does come in the nursery and does enjoy learning a bit about herbs though he doesn't wish to become a medicine cat. The tom already at an early age has told everyone with confidence that one day he would be the clans leader even though it would be moons from now. Currently he is just excited to begin his apprentice training in order to become a warrior.
    He takes orders fairly well but sometimes does adjust what he is told and ends up doing a bit of his own thing as well. He quite loyal to his friends and family and would do anything to protect them whether physically or in a verbal discussion. He is level headed and determined to one day to become leader of Eagleclan though he doesn't know that it does run in his blood.
    Kits: too young
    Aunts & Uncles: Russetswirl Firewillow
    Other kin; Willowkit, Applekit, Pinekit, Emberkit, Sorrelkit (cousins)
    Crush: None
    Former Mentor:
    Apprentice:
    Friends:

She-cat ✦ Kit of Eagleclan ✦ 2 Moons ✦ Pansexual
    Sorrel; Caring and kind
    kit; rank

✦ A white she-cat with calico markings and amber eyes ✦
    She was born to Acornspots and Russetswirl in Eagleclan along with her four other siblings. Sorrelkit got to grow up having her cousins as denmates which was nice but odd to her as her father was quite older than his niece Foxcloud that was having her own litter of kits. She has appreciated that Redkit always watched over them as if they were one giant litter and does consider him more of a brother than a cousin despite their age difference. When learning about the kits that were about to be born she was quite excited to have someone cats closer to her age rather than their cousins.
    Parents; Acornspots & Russetswirl
    Siblings; Willowkit, Applekit, Pinekit, Emberkit
    Aunts & Uncles; Swiftbadger Tigerpaw | Willowsong
    Other kin; Foxcloud Firewillow | Redpaw Wrenpaw Brightpaw Eveningpaw (Foxcloud's kits)
    Crush; too young
    Friends; Redpaw

Tom ✦ Kit of Eagleclan ✦ 1 Moon ✦ Questioning
    Mud; For his brown coloring, appearance of mud after rain
    Kit; Ranking

✦ Brown and gray medium haired tabby with a white muzzle and fluffy tail ✦
    He was born into Eagleclan along with his three siblings to Stagleap and though they think their father is Messfur, he isn't. His mother never told Messfur who the real father was but has taken to being there for the kits and his mother. He wouldn't think any different since Messfur's sister is a brown tabby like himself.
    Parents; Stagleap & Unknown | Messfur (adoptive)
    Siblings; Lilackit, Silverkit, Smokekit
    Aunts & Uncles; Runningflame
    Other kin; Blazepaw
    Crush; too young
    Friends;
Last edited by stormythecloud on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:32 am

Poppykit is so cute omg I love him <3
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:41 am

a tiny fluffy baby!!! creamflower and sunflare are both so fluffy!! i thought their kit would need to be just a giant puffball lol
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me