[๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹] ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Adorably Squishy Slime

Postby Rusty20 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:05 pm

-Name-

None

-Alias-

Slime Girl, Slimey, Jiggly, And Squishy.

-Species-

Slimey sentient blob

-Age-

Unknown, But probably about 16 based on how she ages.

-Gender-

Acts like and sees herself as female, But is really genderless. (Identities as Female)

-Sexuality-

None, She's asexual.

-Crush-

None, She's asexual

-Height-

Unknown

-Weight-

Unknown

-Fur or Skin Color-

Ocean blue and a small bit of black.

-Hair-

None unless she forms it then black and long gooey strands.

-Eyes-

Blue if she forms them.

-Talent and or special abilities-

Can form herself into pretty much anything if she has enough goo to do it and unlike other slimes unless she gets wet or too warm she can indefinitely hold her forms, She can not change what she is made of so she will still be ocean Blue with a touch of black and gooey. She can also squeeze in through the smallest cracks as she is formed completely of goo. Is extremely flexible and as bouncy as rubber and can pull herself part and then reform. Can let other actually put themselves in her body (Like reach a hand in or so) make herself acidy to eat or hurt others or make herself completely harmless and feel like you're reaching into jelly. (With she'll giggle about because it tickles)

-Weakness-

Her biggest weaknesses are heat, Cold, And water, As heat melts her, Cold freeze her and water dilutes her all three are a serious threat to her life. Every googy bit of her body has tons of nerve endings in it even if it's not still in her or connected to her, so if you cut it apart and squish it or melt it she's feeling that. Can't talk can only make mostly cute noises including a giggle, Scream, Happy noise, Upset noise, And a few more. (This last part may change later with more learning and magic)

-Personality-

Very curious and very ready and willing to learn, She knows next to nothing about sentient life except what she's learned by watching it, With is actually quite a bit and is extremely friendly. She loves being near sentient creatures that aren't afraid of her just because she's a slimey sentient blob made through a magical accident.. She's willing to shape herself and work hard to make herself appear more normal and pleasing to those around her so they won't leave her.

-Description-

When not holding a form she's a small kind of oval ball of ocean blue with a touch of black in it. When she's holding a human form she holds a beautiful young woman's form that she has made to please people so they will stay around her, In this form she holds a petite attractive young woman's form with long strains of gooey black hair.

-Likes-

Meat

Sentient beings

Pretending to be humanoid

Likes being tickled

Having people put their hands in her

Hugs

Magic

-Dislikes-

Heat

Bright sunlight

Large amounts of water

Being seen of as a monster

-Fears-

Heat

Large amounts of water

Being seen of as a monster

-History-

An adorable little Slime Girl who was made in a magical accident. She then started watching Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Fairies, Weres, Vampires, And more to learn more about humanoid species as she wanted to be one.

-Other-

She is literally obsessed with sentient humanoid life although a large amount of it is afraid of her, Sees her as a monster, Or wants to kill her.

Charisma ; โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Kindness ; โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Intelligence ; โ˜… โ˜…
Physical strength ; โ˜…
Evilness ; โ˜…
Sarcasm ; โ˜…
Loyalty ; โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Confidence ; โ˜… โ˜…
Bravery ; โ˜…
Last edited by Rusty20 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹] ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช

Postby Metronome » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Name: Ceobes Valcun
Sexuality: Asexual
Role: Witch
Species: Once human, but has since lost his humanity.

Personality: Once one of the most despicable and wicked beings in all the lands, one could certainly say that Ceobes went a little power crazy. However, being immortal sorta...killed the vibe after a while. A guy can only be so evil for so long before it gets old. These days, Ceobes has abandoned his evil tyrant regime for a simpler and more entertaining life of being a general troublemaker. He recently saw to the downfall of a wealthy and successful kingdom by luring a hoard of dragons to it, then sitting back and watching the show. He's definitely not making the top of anyone's friendslist any time soon.

That said, despite being pretty awful and all, Ceobes is really fun to be around. His charisma skills are through the roof, and it's hard not to get drawn in. He is also very skilled in manipulation, and can seem pretty harmless to someone who doesn't know his true nature. He's cheerful, pleasant, polite, and humorous.

Other: Rumors of how Ceobes procured his immortality and immense power vary, but most agree it's a "deal with the devil" type situation. His prowess of dark magic is impressive, and matched with his cunning and trickery, makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Appearance: Ceobes's extensive use of dark magic has certainly wreaked havoc on his humanity. One could hardly call him human anymore. He has pale, grayish skin, his hands blackened from the magic that flows through them. His eyes are a piercing fuchsia, the whites a slight yellow. Ceobes's hair is black and shaved on the sides of his head. He is 5'11, and pretty lean; physical strength is not one of his best attributes. He has a taste for the dramatic when it comes to clothes; all his outfits have a certain flair.

History: When and where the witch came from isn't public knowledge, and he's been known spin varying tales that are all almost certainly lies. He emerged centuries ago to wreak havoc and overthrow kingdoms that had been in power for hundreds of years. He inspired fear across the globe, and many died trying to stop his chaotic reign. However, after so long, the amount of heroes strong enough to challenge him slowly dwindled. One day he realized that he was...bored. Being the evil ruler of the planet wasn't as fun as he'd thought it would be, and he began to lose inspiration. Destroying entire villages was no longer getting a rise out of his tormented subjects because, well, they were used to it. And this simply wouldn't do.

So, Ceobes stepped down from his throne. While still certainly a terrible person, he does what makes him happy. If that's burning down an ancient and cherished library, then so be it. If it's destroying other powerful evil beings, then off he goes. Perhaps he may even go on an adventure with a ragtag group of heroes.

Charisma: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Kindness: โ˜…
Intelligence: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Physical strength: โ˜… โ˜…
Evilness: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Sarcasm: โ˜… โ˜…
Loyalty: โ˜…
Confidence: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Bravery: โ˜… โ˜…

Destrian Xanhorn: A noble knight in shining armor: so quaint, so classic. I've fought many of these types back in the day, but now I wonder what it will be like to get to know one. Specifically, how easy could it be to taint that pure soul of his?

Sive Durcain: She calls herself a witch...laughable at best. I bet she's never stewed a human in her life. I'll have to show her what a real witch looks like.

Stella Moon: "Peace and compassion", how droll. She may get away with that twaddle among her friends, but I see potential in her yet. How long until she snaps?

Kara Nyx : Very aloof, this one. Perhaps I can't fool her. But you know what they say: If you can't beat them, break them.

Tana: What an adorable little pest. She seems easy enough to fool. Perhaps I can even get her on my side...

Flubber: A disgusting display of sorcery gone wrong. I'm sure with enough research, I could find a way to fix it, but why would I? This is the most amusing thing I've seen in quite some time. Stupid, too. I bet I can get this gelatinous blob to do anything I say in a matter of days.

Ceobes Valcun: Oh, that's me: the most magnificent and evil being to walk this plane in, well, ever. What do you mean you haven't heard of me? What the hell are they teaching in school these days?!

Rue Faye: What a charming spirit. She probably won't like me much, but when has that ever stopped me? I'm sure she'll let her guard down eventually...

Prince Merlinius Alveron: He fancies himself a sorcerer, when he is yet but a child. Perhaps a royal show pony like him would benefit from a treacherous journey. And it will be treacherous.
Last edited by Metronome on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹] ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:29 pm

]Name: Rue Faye
        Race: Harpy
        Sexuality: Heterosexual
        Crush: None
        Lover: None

Appearance: Rue is roughly around 5'6 in height and weighs 130 pounds. She haves goldenrod yellow eyes and some shade of pink hair. She wears a feathered cloak that can turn into wings. She does have feathery ears and her legs/feet resemble a bird.(i honestly can't describe her outfit, so I'll post it in the discord)
        Personality: She's.. not the nicest person, but she's not actually all that mean either. She enjoys traveling and being alone, avoiding people if she can. Rue does have some slight trust problems since she was used by a former friend of hers. She's cunning and sly, actually very intelligent..she's not scared to use her witts to her advantage. Rue is kind of a feisty gal, doesn't like it when people step on toes. Try something slick and she won't hesitate to hurt someone. Overall, Rue is..something else, but is nice if she decides to open up
        History: Rue lived a simple life in the mountains, growing up in a harpy village. Growing up, Rue had always dreamed of becoming a great adventurer like her father! however, when her father set off on his journey again he was never to be found. Rue had made up her mind..when she was older, she would set off on her own adventure and search for her father and soon enough, the time had came. Rue is now exploring the world, during her adventure she was betrayed by a former human friend, but she continues to strive alone while looking for her father
        Abilites: She uses magic and infuses it with feathers she keeps in a pouch.(look in the picture to see how this works)

FC:Xayah-League of legends
        Other: N/A[
        Charisma ; 3/5
        Kindness ; 2/5
        [b] Intelligence[/b] ; 5/5
        Physical strength ; 3/5
        Evilness ; 1/5
        Sarcasm ; 4/5
        Loyalty ; 3/5(depending)
        Confidence ; 4/5
        Bravery ; 5/5
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heir to the Elven Throne

Postby White Eagle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:23 am

GENERAL
Full name: Prince Merlinius Alveron of Ravenwood, Duke of Altland, and Lord of Saychel
Pronunciation: Mer-lin-ee-us Al-veh-ron
Nickname(s) or Alias: Merlin
Species: High Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Open

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 158lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Silver
Skin: Tan
Figure/build: Medium built, thin

PERSONALITY
Personality: Calm, Intelligent, Polite, Serious, and Traditional.
Likes: Reading, handling diplomacy, magic, knowledge, sweets, and meat.
Dislikes: Cheap gifts or food, the cold, dirt, and uneducated/arrogant people.
Hobbies: Draws, studies his magic, military strategy, and royal duties.

SKILLS/COMBAT
Talents/skills: Magical arts and memorization.
Weapon of choice (if any): Magical staff or bow and arrow.
Weaknesses in combat: Not a brute fighter so mostly tries and tire the enemy.
Strengths in combat: Able to withstand long term conflict and the usage of magic.

CONNECTIONS
Parents names: Phileus (Phil-eh-us) and Gaiea (Guy-ah)
Other Important Relatives: Has cousins but no siblings.

Out of Five
Charisma: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Kindness: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Intelligence: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Physical strength: โ˜… โ˜…
Magic: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Evilness: โ˜…
Sarcasm: โ˜…
Loyalty: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Confidence: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
Bravery: โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฯ‡aphan » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:42 pm

This roleplay will be opening up later today, so if you want to be a part of the fun, post a form c:
- The roleplay will always be accepting new roleplayers so don't worry about it being closed~
ฯ‡aphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฯ‡aphan » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 pm

I made the post for Destrian but I still need to work on the one for Sive, that one will be up later, I'll just edit my post and post hers in there too~ but for now, I have to head to school so it will be later x'D
ฯ‡aphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผจ๏ผ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ผฉใ€€๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผŸ

Postby LadyYakuza » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:46 am

โ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“€๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โž

โ•”โ• โœฝ . โœฝ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โœฝ. โœฝ โ•โ•

โ•”โ• โœฝ . โœฝ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โœฝ. โœฝ โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โฅ nicknames;; bella
โฅ age;; 18 years
โฅ gender;; female
โฅ species;; tiefling
โฅ occupation;; potion brewer apprentice
โฅ sexuality;; pan
โฅ relationship status;; x x x (open)
โœฟโโโœฟ
โฅ height;; 5โ€™4
โฅ weight;; 125lbs
โฅ eyes;; amber
โฅ hair;; ivory
โฅ skin;; ash grey
โฅ figure;; hourglass, hooves
โฅ scent;; honeysuckles + vanilla
โฅ voice;; soft and feathery
โœฟโโโœฟ
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โฅ charisma;; โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โฅ kindness;; โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โฅ intelligence;; โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โฅ physical strength;; โ™ก
โฅ evilness;; โ™ก
โฅ sarcasm;; โ™ก
โฅ loyalty;; โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โฅ magic;; โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โฅ confidence;; โ™ก โ™ก
โฅ bravery;; โ™ก
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โฅ personality;;Erabella can be described as keeping her head in the clouds and wearing her heart on her collar. Sheโ€™s easily trusting and always keeps a gentle smile on her face, even when her feelings get hurt. Sheโ€™s calm, collected and excited about plants to the max. The Tiefling has always been told that being kind to everyone is a waste of time but she never listened, instead showing those around her in her cheerful aura. She has been seen on multiple occasions going against her masters wishes and giving out free potions to those in need. When caught sheโ€™s able to weasel out of it by batting her big innocent eyes. Her master, knowing intentions are always sweeter than honey milk and never hidden, will usually let her off with a scolding or a tap on the wrist never anything too vicious as shes quite fragile for the harsh treatment. That said shes deathly afraid of confrontation, and cowers in the presence of loud noises or intense arguments. As much as she would want to she would never leap into the fray to help someone usually doing it in the shadows, so never expect her to jump out to help because sheโ€™ll probably be shaking in her dress.
โฅ history;; Her master actually doubles as her as her adoptive father, a very talented and charming wizard. The elf had found her, 14 years ago, swaddled up in the ruins of a small cottage within a destroyed village that he was traveling though with his current adventuring group. They had just completed their objective and were heading home when this small child was able to make herself seen. His party leader, Maliki, was uncaring when noticing the child. He chose to ignore it while the spell caster couldnโ€™t, instead picking up the small baby and choosing to keep her with him until they were able to travel back to civilization. Once they had reached Alikarโ€™s home town the party split, after one last night of drinking together of course, but the wizard couldnโ€™t bring himself to throw her into an orphanage. He practically attached himself to the young girl and couldnโ€™t actually bear to see her go so he decided he would settle down, start the business he always wanted and raise her. Being of Tiefling decent, she was born with magic and with another magic user teaching her nothing could go wrong right? Wrong, she probably set his robe on fire more times than he could count and gotten into a few of his potions... but she was his little princess so he wouldnโ€™t have wanted it any other way
โฅ magic;; Unlike the hellish fires she like to spout as a child, she seems to excel in Druid spells.

Art is of my own creation! <3

Reference picture is a whip just wanted to update it
Last edited by LadyYakuza on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyYakuza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:04 am

Name: Taca Karkotaka.

Species: Naga (Half human/half serpent.)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Job: Author.

Crush/Lover: N/A (Open)

Appearance (May add a reference if I get confident enough to try to draw a human face): Being a Naga; Taca has a human head and upper body with a serpentine lower body. Her human skin is tanned and covered with many scars with rather short black hair and golden eyes with a snake like slit pupil, she has hinged fangs (meaning she can tuck them safely away in her mouth) and a serpent's tongue that can be used for smelling, she also has heat sensing pits on her face. Her serpentine body is bright yellow like the yellow phase Eyelash Viper with hints of speckling. Overall she's around 6 meters long.

Personality: Taca is a cautious person who tends to avoid others due to her jumpy nature; if she's startled or gets scared by someone she could strike and with a potent cocktail of toxins in her venom she'd rather not run around accidentally killing people. However if she sees someone who needs help then she won't hesitate to help them if it's only temporary.

Her lack of socialization makes her bad at communication when it's necessary and it often ends in either fleeing or panicking and going into a defensive mode. Though in the rare cases like with her whole two friends (and her family of course), they will see a side of her that shows a kind, almost motherly nature but only those lucky few have ever seen such from her.

Abilities (natural): Heat sensing pits, venom.

Abilities (magic): Night vision.

History: Naga's are a mystified race that is greatly debated on if they even exist at all. The shy nature makes them elusive and they often live in tough environments. In the case of Taca she was born in a rainforest tribe who lived in the trees, making elaborate houses connected to one another by bridges. Her parents were the village hunters who went out to gather meat for the tribe, she grew up with her 5 brothers and sisters in peace. Though her life was simple she was known as the socially awkward one of the family and had trouble communicating with anyone outside of her family. As she grew into adulthood her calling to explore made her leave the village and find a purpose.

Venom toxicity/symptoms: The venom is mostly Hemotoxic but contains some Neurotoxins as well, the main symptoms of her bite include swelling, pain, and excessive bleeding. Later symptoms include trouble breathing, hallucinations and eventually death to internal bleeding if it's left untreated. Additional symptoms include headaches, vomiting and fainting.

Charisma: 2/5
Kindness: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Physical strength: 3/5
Evilness: 1/5
Sarcasm: 1/5
Loyalty: 5/5 (If you somehow manage to become close to her)
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me