for the love of horses (v2)- discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

for the love of horses (v2)- discussion

Postby buckskin. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 pm

Ochre Valley Equestrian is a boarding facility stationed approximately an hour south of the
    Victoria/New South Wales border, nestled in the base of the Great Dividing Range. At this
    barn, all disciplines and styles of riding are welcome but due to the way we are set up, it
    should be noted that we are more able to cater to english disciplines. But as we occupy a
    total of 2000 acres and run cattle, we are more than capable of allowing access to a hand-
    ful of other arenas that need to be cleaned up. Let us know before you arrive on our open-
    ing date, 1st November 2019, so we can have everything ready. As you should know, we ha-
    ve not allowed boarders in the past but since taking over from my parents, we have made
    the decision to share this beautiful property. Come board your horses here alongside our o-
    wn, with over three generations worth of horse knowledge and a small team of handpicked
    stable-hands, you can count on all animals being safe and sound at Ochre Valley Equestrian.
    It should also be noted that we have a no tolerance to abusive or neglectful behaviour tow-
    ards both horse and human alike, and those who break this policy will be asked to leave the
    property immediately. If the welfare of animals is of a concern, we will not hesitate to con-
    tact the proper authorities. We are strict on our rules regarding unsafe animals, and those
    with such will also be asked to leave for the greater good of other boarders at Ochre Valley.
    This is not to say that you can't bring your green, spooky horses or those with the tendency
    to have the odd tantrum, but horses who are liable to charge, kick, or maliciously biwt hand-
    lers will not be permitted to keep both ourselves, our staff and our boarders safe. Safety is
    our number one priority. On top of our dangerous horse policy, we ask that all stallions that
    are boarded here be of a balanced temperament and have the manners expected of both m-
    ares and geldings alike. We will happily allow them at our facility, but will be held to the s-
    ame standards as any other horse and will not be given special treatment due to the fact t-
    hat they are stallions. That mind set is what creates dangerous horses, and a good stallion
    should behave just like any other horse. We have our own, and they are all well mannered
    and respectful, we just ask that this is the same. Regarding foals, we welcome your mares
    and their babies and even have designed paddocks with chicken wire on the bottom rails to
    ensure that there are no miniature Houdini's. We are set up to handle pregnant mares and
    welcome them with open arms. So if you are willing to agree to these terms and conditions,
    we can't wait to see you here at our very heart and home, Ochre Valley Equestrian Centre.

main rp thread
Last edited by buckskin. on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby buckskin. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:35 pm

Full name Georgia Beatrix Moore
    Nickname George, Bee
    Age 23 years
    Gender female
    Sexuality bi, but leans towards males
    Relationship status single
    Nationality Australian
    Ethnicity welsh -australian
    Height 5'6
    Discipline show jumping + campfrafting
    Theme song morning breeze - juke ross

Personality
    Georgia is someone who is not seen for how she looks, but rather felt for her presence. She is a confident person, confident in herself and her ability, and doesn't take attitude from anyone no matter who they are. Everything is done to the best of her ability and done to perfection, her perfectionist nature means that the horses she takes on leave with everything they will need in life. But, she is still willing to admit that horses are very much animals and understands that sometimes what she is asking is out of the individual creatures natural range of ability. Although she is understanding and considerate with animals and other people, Georgia has always been very hard on herself when she doesn't do as well in something as she had hoped or expected. Often times her response is to further her ability and increase her skills, but this can become excessive and both physically and emotionally draining on her. To suggest this girl is a hard worker is an understatement, but this doesn't often leave time for a big social life and means she doesn't consider herself having any close friends in the Unites States, although she does have many people in the equine industry that she does consider her friends. Georgia is confident on the outside, but is a big stresser on the inside and tends to bottle things up until they get too much, unbeknown to her she does have both undiagnosed stress and anxiety disorders. Sometimes she just needs someone there to support her, but rarely will she allow herself to let someone care.
    History
    Born and raised on the property of Ochre Valley, Victoria, Australia, Georgia spent much of her early childhood fascinated with the comings and goings of her father's client horses. Raised by a single father, her loving grandparents and an amazing older brother after her mother left, she was taught to be tough and learnt this lesson to its fullest extent. Whilst growing up riding and competing alongside her father and brother, George took an interest in training horses after watching her father her entire life and from as young as ten, she rode and competed client horses once deemed safe enough. This gave her the experience with green and young horses she needed to break her first horse, under the guidance of her father, at just thirteen years of age. She went on to sell this horse two years later, giving her enough money to buy a six month old registered Australian Stock Horse she later named Enzo. At age fifteen, Georgia worked alongside her father breaking and training until she finished high school and decided she wanted to do more, to be more, to explore and to make her own life. Leaving the family farm, her brother and her father behind, she packed up what she could fit in a suitcase and with all the money she'd saved over the years and at age seventeen she went travelling 'up north' to work on a variety of different cattle and sheep stations, taking her knowledge of horses and live stock with her. By the time she was nineteen, Georgia was working a station manager on a large property in the Northern Territory. She held this position for three years until she got the call that her grandfather had been passed whilst out checking the cattle, she returned home and her grandmother left not long after. It has been a sad time, her father left broken by the loss leaving her at twenty three to manage and run the boarding facility whilst tag teaming with her brother regarding the cattle.
    Tattoo(s) stockwhip and a rose of the inside of her left arm
    Piercing(s) ears
    Horses enzo + atticus + juno
    Other Pets 4 year old male black and tan Kelpie, Wombat
    Family Pete Moore (52, father), Ronan Moore (26, older brother)
Last edited by buckskin. on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Full name Ronan Alexander Moore
    Nickname Ro
    Age 26 years
    Gender male
    Sexuality hetero
    Relationship status single
    Nationality Australian
    Ethnicity welsh -australian
    Height 6'0
    Discipline campdrafting + bronc riding
    Theme song

Personality
    Ronan is the typical country Australian boy, he is loud and confident and needs to be knocked down a few pegs so to speak. For as long as he has been able to so much as open and close his eyes, it has been clear that Ronan has a strong and humorous personality, he loves a good joke but also knows when he needs to be serious. He has a considerably strong work ethic and has the mentality that if something is started, then it has to be finished or there is no going home until it is. Things aren't left half done around Ronan and he doesn't appreciate slackers, in short he runs a tight ship. Unlike his sister, Ronan is a fighter with the tendency to escalate situations in the from of physical violence. He is known to throw the first punch due to his short, fiery temper and takes some time to cool down. Despite this trait, he is generally content with livestock and other animals and is capable of keeping his cool under the pretence that animals are well, animals. Despite being a natural horseman, Ronan doesn't have the desire to compete and will compete in the odd draft here or there but his passions lie in training horses and generally just working on the farm. He is the manager of the facility's breeding program, often his time is spent with the horses but that doesn't mean that Ronan doesn't enjoy going out to parties or just have a drink with the boys. Overall, Ronan is either a good mate or is going to make your life hell depending on what he thinks of you or who you have hurt. Just don't touch his sister and you'll be fine.
    History
    Born and raised on the property of Ochre Valley, Victoria, Australia, Ronan is the oldest of two and grew up following in his grandfathers shadow. Originally, they lived on a small acreage just outside of the main town as his mother didn't want to live out in the middle of nowhere, but still the young boy had horses, chickens, ducks, dogs, a cat and even (an evil) goat. Despite all of this and a good group of friends, the highlight of Ronan's week was visiting his grandparents at Ochre Valley. It was here he really learnt to ride and work with young horses, as well as manage and run a beef cattle station. By the time he was five, and his darling baby sister was just creeping on two, Ronan's mother just up and left in the middle of the night. It wasn't long after this they moved in with his grandparents, the property had been home ever since. Like most country kids, Ronan had been working cattle from as young as six and thoroughly enjoyed his time with the animals, eventually convincing his grandparents to let him halter break and show some of their Angus cattle. Slowly, he brought on one, then two, then five animals at a time, showing in places as prestigious as the Sydney Royal Easter Show. As he entered high school, Ronan continued this love through Agriculture and Primary Industries, having cattle donated by his grandparents as well as becoming a helping hand with the school's own cattle and breeding program. Unlike his sister, Ronan never decided to move on from Ochre Valley, taking over as station manager from the age of twenty as everyone began to go in their separate directions.
    Tattoo(s) detailed red-belly black snake (left ankle)
    Piercing(s) -
    Horses drover + cooper
    Other Pets 2 year old female red kelpie x acd, named spud
    Family Pete Moore (52, father), Georgia Moore (23, younger sister)
Last edited by buckskin. on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three

Reg. name FN Crowned King
    Barn name Enzo
    Age 8 years
    Gender stallion
    Breed australian stock horse
    Height 15.2hh
    Discipline campdrafting
    Offspring none
    Phenotype smoky black
    (smoky black is no different to black, a single cream does not effect black pigment)
    Markings none
    Build muscular, solid but athletically inclined build, typical modern ASH build
    Genotype Ee/aa/nCr
    Traits
    + sweet nature, gentle, willing,
    soft in hand, forgiving, tries everything
    - impatient, dependent, forgets his size,
    too much of a puppy dog
    History
    bred to compete and wow the crowd, Enzo was one of those foals that just held the limelight and has held the ability to catch the attention of any and all bystanders. As young as four months, he was shown in halter classes and has successfully placed in the top three in every show he has attended, so by the time it was ready for him to compete undersaddle, he was sound and relaxed in the showing environment. Kept in tact not only for the colour, but his conformation and his temperament, Enzo has proven himself in a range of disciplines such as campdrafting, sporting and eventing. Georgia bought him as a weanling with the intent of gelding him and having him as her pony club horse, this was not how things turned out and she was persuaded by her grandfather to keep him a stallion.
    Years owned 8 years (georgia)
    Stall turn out in stallion pasture, Barn one stall 1

Reg. name Ochre's Reigning Spinifex
    Barn name Juno
    Name meaning
    Age 2 years
    Gender filly
    Breed Australian Stock Horse
    Height 14.2, mature 15hh
    Discipline will be campdrafting, sporting
    Offspring none
    Phenotype palomino
    Markings blaze, two back socks
    Build athletic, modern ASH build, elegant head and long legs, quite narrow and long but still growing
    Genotype ee/Aa/nCr
    Traits
    + athletic, strong, well-balanced, eager,
    confident, courageous, competitive spirit
    - competitive, extremely independent,
    high energy, needs consistency
    History
    bred to work in tough and unforgiving conditions, but compete softly with elegance and athleticism. Finch was destined for greatness the day she hit the ground, out of the six foals sired by Enzo, she was the one who showed the most potential as a youngster. Georgia picked her out for her athleticism and cowy nature, being that she was one to cut and play with a herd even without human intervention. Finch was brought in as a yearling and halter broke, having all her ground work done by the time she was two, she will backed when she's three. She is in light work, being lunged two or three days a week, ponied out on trails, is about to be mouthed etc.
    Years owned 2 years (georgia)
    Stall barn one stall 4, group turnout in paddock behind main house

Reg. name Ammunition Z
    Barn name Atticus
    Name meaning
    Age 10 years
    Gender gelding
    Breed Zangersheide
    Height 17.1hh
    Discipline show jumping
    Offspring none
    Phenotype bay
    Markings star, back offside sock, back nearside coronet
    Build tall, lanky sort but athletic and conformationly uphill
    Genotype EE/Aa
    Traits
    + brave, forward, honest, athletic, agile, curious
    - gets complacent, childish, dopey, dependent, separation anxiety from literally any horse hes spent two minutes with
    History
    Years owned 4 years (georgia)
    Stall barn one stall 10, group turnout in paddock behind main house

Reg. name Ochre's Divine Legacy
    Barn name Drover
    Age 18 years
    Gender stallion
    Height 15.1hh
    Discipline general farm work
    Offspring 43
    Phenotype chestnut
    Markings large diamond
    Buildtypical modern ASH build
    Genotype ee/Aa
    Traits
    + strong, tough, hard working,
    determined, athletic, high stamina, trustworthy, loyal
    - overly independent, leader, strong-willed,
    arrogant,
    History
    born and bred on the property, Drover is part of the original stock produced and sired many animals that had put Ochre Valley on the map so to speak. As a young animal, Drover worked on the land and competed in the campdraft ring, making it to Warwick as a four year old and then the Sydney Royal and Equitana (Melbourne) as a six year old. It was at six, he was given to Ronan and became his horse on the farm due to the rule that riders under 18 couldn't compete a stallion in public. A prime example of the breed, Drover stood at stud for four years during the off season and came back into work to compete full time, he sired forty-three foals, twenty of which bred at Ochre Valley it self. He was retired from competing last year, but continues to be Ronan's main horse around the farm.

Reg. name Ochre's No Consequences
    Barn name Trooper
    Age 6 years
    Gender gelding
    Height 15.3hh
    Discipline campdrafting
    Offspring -
    Phenotype bay
    Markings none
    Build more muscular build than typical ASH, delicate head
    Genotype Ee/AA
    Traits
    +
    -
    History
    wip
    by Ochre's Divine Legacy, out of a mare bought from up north
Last edited by buckskin. on Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: for the love of horses (v2)- discussion

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:45 am

[center](Copied from old thread)

Char 1:
(Faceclaim is not mine! I found it on Google.)

Name: Robin Howel
Nicknames: Little Bird.
Sign: Scorpio.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Relationship status: Single
Discipline: Dressage
Horse: Snow Owl.
Appearance details: Robin is tall at 6'0 with a lean build.. She often wears leather and plaid when not dressed up in her working clothes and she has a tattoo of a wyvern on her arm..
Personality: Robin is confident but not outgoing due to the fact she's deaf. However if she meets a person who can use sign language then she'll swiftly make a friend out of them. She holds her friends closely due to how few and far they are.. She's highly adaptable and doesn't show her stress under pressure. However her tendency to bottle things up can cause her to snap without explanation. She's also noted for being stubborn and a bit of a control freak. One way to make her loose her otherwise cool composure is flirting. If someone tries to flirt she usually freezes in shock.
Hobbies: Writing, horses, reading, dancing. (only does it if she's alone) Comic books.
History: Born deaf, she never knew a world with sound and never learned to speak so in that extent she's mute as well. Her family consisted of her mother, two sisters and brother all living in a small British town.. Her love of horses eventually brought her to work at a stables and a few years later she bought her own horse. Despite her disadvantages she was determined to do her dream job of raising horses and plans to breed them one day.
Other facts: Hopeless romantic, loves coffee and tea. Loves quiche. Has a female pet Argentine Tegu named Checkers. Will be staying onsite in a cabin. Uses BSL ( British Sign Language)

Horse 1:
(Img is not mine! I found it on Google)
Name(barn): Snow Owl
Sire: Unknown.
Dam: The Angel's Revenge.
Breed: Lippizan/Lippizaner
+ traits: Intelligent, kind, willing.
- traits: No regard for personal space, attention hoarder.
Speciality: Classical Dressage
Height: 16 hands.
Show name: White Out
Years owned: 2
History: Snow Owl was raised on a farm which specialized is raising Lippizans, he was treated well and trained to do basic commands, he was sold to cruel owner who treated him poorly before being rescued by Robin. Due to this he loves her attention.
Other: Knows his owner can't hear. Is usually quiet for a horse.

(I dont own or claim this pic. I found it off Google)

Name: Zach Hall
Sign: Sagittarius
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Relationship Status: Single
Discipline: Show Jumping.
Horse: Leo.
Appearance details: Not the tallest guy at 5'7" he's got a fairly strong build for his skinny body. While he's not a fashionista his style is simple. Consisting of mostly t shirts and jeans. He has no tattoos but has a nose ring.
Personality: Zach is an adventurous guy who is often seen sliding inbetween crowds as he makes his path through life. He's friendly and charming but rarely makes friends unless someone catches his fancy.. Despite his good qualities he's a bit of a coward and easy to push around or manipulate.
Hobbies: Cooking, horses, crafting arts, studying science. Gardening.
History: Born and raised in Newfoundland Canada he lived a quiet life with his parents and two younger sisters, his father had a small farm with a few animals. Despite his love for this quiet life he wanted to explore the world and when he got old enough he decided to move. However not too long after he left that news got to him that one of his sister's died. Devastated he was determined to protect his other sister and he frequently checks on her and visits her.
Other Facts: Obsessed with peppermint, scared of parrots. Has a female Balinese named Aphrodite. Is living onsite.

(Img is not mine! It's from Google.)
Barn Name: Leo
Show name: The Lion's Pride.
Sire: Full-Moon Eclipse
Dam: The Dancing Kitsune.
Discipline: Show Jumping.
Breed: Hanoverian.
Height: 16.5 Hands
+ traits: Cooperative, bold, curious.
- traits: Prideful, show off, drama queen.
Years owned: 3.
History: From an early age Leo showed promise as a jumper and his previous owners trained him intensely in the art. However when hard times fell on the family he was sold to Zach who has continued his show jumping career but in a calmer fashion.
Other: Obsessed with apples, loves being brushed, protective of Aphrodite (cat)[/center]
Last edited by ~GirlsDeMo~ on Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:37 am

too sad to rp, idk why i really tried.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:27 am

Photo of Ciara Baxendale, taken by Jack Alexander
Name: Heather Bernsten

Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Single

Nationality: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Norwegian- English

Horses: Ask no More (Goose) and A Hero's Spark (Hank)
Main Disciplines: Tent Pegging, Cross Country
Other Disciplines: Mounted Games, Drill
Accommodation: Currently staying onsite but is thinking of moving offsite in the future

Personality: She has a strong love for anything historical or fantasy related, taking pride in her collections of historical tack (mainly viking or general medieval replicas) as well as armour and medieval dresses. Despite being confident in herself and her abilities, she has a tendency to get defensive at the slightest hint of criticism, particularly if stressed enough as is, often needing to calm down and apologize later on. Coming from a privileged background, she struggles to put herself in other people's shoes and understand their problems especially when its financial trouble. However, that is not to say she is without her own baggage, having a need to be around and liked by people as result of her parents' neglectful and passive approach to her childhood. Outgoing, cheerful and energetic, she does her best to do the right thing but frequently makes mistakes or says the wrong thing. When it comes to her horses, she takes a calm and relaxed approach to their training, letting them make mistakes and never getting angry or overly frustrated, wanting to give them confidence but still being strict and firm when needed. She has a soft spot for heavyweights and drafts, using Goose as her main, go to ride but still enjoying the fast paced work Hank has to offer.

Hobbies: Historical reenactments, cosplay, reading, orienteering

Backstory: Born in Coventry, England, she was an only child, her mother a fashion designer and her father a physician who migrated from Norway to study in England before settling down. Throughout her early childhood, she was given anything she'd ask for, toys, pets, clothes, etc. but her parents were too busy to give her much attention- her mother in particular going away for business trips for weeks at a time. Because of this, she was a very lonely child and despite having nannies and carers to deal with her immediate needs, she was often left to try and make her own entertainment. Gradually she formed a deep interest for ancient history, her parents being as supportive as they could in travelling her out to as many historical sites as possible despite her young age. This fascination with history eventually led to her wanting to learn to ride and, by the age of 10, she had started taking lessons. It was a shaky start with many days of her feeling like she was going to give up before she finally found her footing and improved in leaps and strides. She joined numerous reenactment teams where she learnt about the ancient styles of horse riding and combat, falling in love with a the then 6 year old Clydesdale they had her ride for shows. A horse she would eventually buy out her own pocket and bring over to Australia when her family had decided to up and move.

Show name: Ask No More
Name: Goose

Height: 17.3hh

Breed: Clydesdale
Disciplines: Tent Pegging, Trail Riding, Drill, Liberty
Stable: Barn 1 stall 2. Will spend most time in turnout- group or individual in any paddock (except with mares)

+ Traits: Docile, can put anyone from a toddler to full grown adult on him, will work his heart out, big softy, bombproof, allrounder
- Traits: Lacks stamina, can't jump more than 70cm, leads with his stomach, forgets his size on the ground sometimes, hates being cooped up

Appearance: As seen in picture with splashes of white on his stomach where the girth sits as well as on the stifle and front of the gaskin

Backstory: From being backed, Goose had always been desensitized to anything remotely spooky, his natural docile nature making him fairly easy to get into work. Over the years his owner had tried him in every discipline he could, finding his strength and proud posture made him a proud contender for reenactment work. Goose was often used as one of the training horses during displays, taking on the newer or less confident riders during shows. His confidence amongst the banners, loud noises and accidental knocks from the weapons made him a perfect steed for Heather who, after his owner grew terminally ill and unfortunately could no longer ride or care for the stallion, offered to buy him.

Photo by Hannah Keogh on Flickr
Show name: A Hero's Spark
Name: Hank

Height: 14.2hh

Breed: Connemara
Disciplines: Mounted games, cross country
Stable: Barn 1 stall 3, group turnout (preferably with Goose)

+ Traits: Spunky, energetic, always raring to go, brilliant stamina and jump, can turn on a sixpence, lovable, goofy
- Traits: Little to no brakes during cross country, gets competitive, can't be turned out alone, hates hacking alone, is very unconfident during showjumping, dramatic

Appearance: Like photo with a lighter dapple on the face and body. Has numerous small scars on his stomach from a freak accident involving a blackberry bush

Backstory: Hank had always been energetic for as long as Heather has known him. Bought as a yearling for a very low price, he has been trained and backed by Heather herself, seeing the potential he had in his unrelenting enthusiasm and overall goofiness. Upon arriving at their old boarding stable, Hank attached himself to Goose upon sight, never wanting to leave his side or go out of sight until he managed to gain some confidence.
Last edited by Boxen. on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:55 pm

@~GirlsDeMo~, accepted!

@rey skywalker, looking good but id like to see generally more about both horse a human. Please include whether Jacqar is staying onsite and what barn, stall and turnout (group, individual, none) the horse will have c:

@Boxen., accepted! just let me know if Heather is staying onsite and what barn, stall and turnout (group, individual, none) the horses will be having c:
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:06 am

i indicated that if i have time i'll get around the rest of it. i have a very busy life right now. thxs.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:24 am

Name: Oliver Kask
    Nationality: Swedish-Estonian
    Height: 5'11'' - 180 cm
    Sexuality: bisexual
    Relationship status: single

Personality:
    Oliver was raised to be considerate and he is tries to be friendly with everyone and not to push himself too much into people’s businesses. He also expects similar from other people and will turn cold quickly if treated badly.
    At first Oliver may seem like a person who has his life together. With his school and horses that holds through, they are well organised and thought through, but with everything else he just wings it going along with things like moving to Australia because his mother asked nicely, and he didn’t have anything else to do. Still when he decides something, he goes through with it.
    Especially his father has taught Oliver to be resourceful and he has taken that to heart trying to fix everything that he would have to throw into the trash otherwise. Especially bigger projects easily show his problem to get stuck on the minuscule tasks, not seeing the bigger picture.

History:
    Born to Swedish mother and Estonian father, Oliver spend first 16 years of his live in Sweden. As eight years old he started riding in the local riding school and after couple of years started also riding his mothers friends horses. It was with that trainer that he started getting interested in classical dressage and mounted combat getting to try both with well trained horses. At his fifteenth birthday the trainer offered to sell him Caspar, whom he had been riding for couple of years. When Oliver was sixteen he and his parents moved to Estonia because his mothers job, bringing Caspar with them. Oliver went to gymnasium and after that to university to study biology, buying Kirill during university. Couple years ago his parents moved again, this time to Australia, but Oliver stayed behind. After his master’s study he thought about continuing to work for the university, but as they had nothing to offer his mother smelled good opportunity to persuade him to visit them and stay in Australia for a while.

Horses: Cascabel & Gün-Komur

Staying onsite in a cabin

Registered Name: Cascabel
    Barn Name: Caspar
    Breed: Andalusian
    Height: 16 hh - 163 cm
    Discipline: classical dressage, mounted combat
    Colour: flea-bitten grey

Personality:
    Caspar is always eager to please and trying to do the best he can. He’s quick learner and enjoys showing off, especially in the arena. At first he is reserved towards new things that he finds scary or intimidating, needing encouraging from his rider.

Caspar is talkative for a horse. He doesn’t really neigh with humans but will nicker constantly, when scared, bored or just for the fun of it.

History:
    Cascabel was bred in Spain and brought to Sweden as two-year-old by Oliver’s trainer. He was trained in driving and classical dressage. Eventually Oliver also got to ride him and when he was 15 years old and Caspar 8 the trainer offered to sell the gelding to him. He stayed in the trainers stable until move to Estonia year later.

Stall: Barn 1, stall 8. Group turn out.

Registered Name: Gün-Komur
    Barn Name: Kirill
    Breed: Akhal-Teke
    Height: 16.2 hh - 167 cm
    Discipline: endurance riding
    Colour: sooty bay

Personality:
    Kirill is typical Akhal-Teke, confident and endurant. He is very curious and often gets over his fears just by getting some time to check the spooky thing. When ridden Kirill makes his own opinions known sometimes disagreeing with any great ideas rider thinks they have. When trail riding, he usually just stubbornly goes where he wants but in the arena it’s often better idea to chance the exercise if you don’t want to go flying.

Around other horses Kirill will try to boss them around with all the confidence of a young stallion but will be quickly but into his place.

History:
    Born in Russia, outside St. Petersburg, Kirill spend his first years playing with other colts and learning basic manners. At three years old he was broken in and then sold to Oliver.

Stall: Barn 1, stall 9. Group turn out.

Last edited by Atia on Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me