✨The Eden Within (discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

✨The Eden Within (discussion)

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:52 am

✨The Eden Within✨

The Eden within us all lies on the island, simply off the west coast of Japan. An island where humans submit an offering to become a god or goddess after their death. As they get accepted, they get a mythical companion, and inherit a villa of choice on the said island. The Eden like ecosystem has been luxuriously sustained the gods for eons, until now however. A dark energy has been entering from the gates of hell itself, the gods that have been banished from the island for misconduct. They have started threatning the human race, which the gods swear to protect under oath.

✨✨✨✨

Hello! This is just the discussion thread for this roleplay. Please feel free to leave your character here. Also remember you must include a chicken smoothie pet to be your character's mythical companion. If you would like, you can also be a dark spirit to rival the good of the gods and goddesses too!

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨The Eden Within (discussion)

Postby melone » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:40 am

I love this concept so much, I'd love to join!! Are there any guidelines for characters? Such as ages, faceclaims, etc?

╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➤ they/she/xe ➤ demigirl lesbian
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:22 am

Nighti wrote:I love this concept so much, I'd love to join!! Are there any guidelines for characters? Such as ages, faceclaims, etc?

I'll keep the character guidelines very open! As long as you follow all of Tess's rules on character creation you should be fine

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:58 am

should we include like what we are the god of (like greek mythology stuff) or are we all just gods
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:59 am

they can have specified purposes, so feel free!

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:24 pm

Ah, we are allowed to have more than one character, yes?
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Fortune's Fool wrote:Ah, we are allowed to have more than one character, yes?

Yes you are! As long as you can write them all then feel free to make as much as you want

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:10 pm

↬ Kirimegami ↫
    ↬ Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi ↫
    ↬ Goddess of Truths and Illusions, Mistress of Fog ↫
    ↬ Appears in her early to mid twenties ↫
    ↬ Female ↫
    ↬ Pansexual ↫
    ↬ Companion -- Tamotsu

↬ Generally outgoing and playful, with a serious flirty streak at times - though when someone isn't interested or seems uncomfortable she is fully willing to back off. While Kiri is capable of being perfectly articulate and formal she rarely bothers, and in most cases just tends to do what seems the most amusing. She thrives off attention most of the time and never shies away from the spot light. While she certainly has a serious and introspective side, it rarely shows around others. Though she's been known to play dumb Kiri is incredibly observant and good at picking up subtle cues from those around her, giving her remarkable people skills and making her very intuitive in crowds. ↫

↬ If asked, Kiri will state that she doesn't remember much of her time as a human any longer. This isn't... necessarily false, but it isn't the whole story. She remembers bits and pieces -- dark rooms, screaming, cold -- but much of it is a blur and she couldn't tell you if it were time or something else that made her life blurry and distant. She knows she was barely a teenager when she found herself on the island, tired and scared and desperate and barely aware of herself. She wave off any questions beyond that with a laugh and grin. ↫
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:10 pm

↬ Cody Arcturus ↫
    ↬ Cody 'Ko' Arcturus ↫
    ↬ God of Fate, Seer of Misfortune, Patron of Forgotten Children ↫
    ↬ Twenty-two ↫
    ↬ Male ↫
    ↬ Pansexual ↫
    ↬ Companion -- Lifa

↬ While the word 'shy' is often attributed to Cody, it's not necessarily true. Though a bit anxious and jumpy around large crowds or loud noises he is actually quite open to conversation and fairly friendly. He doesn't mind company in most situations and while its true that he has a bit of a habit of stumbling over words or occasionally losing track of his train of thought suddenly, none of those things really make him shy. If you can work past the anxiety a bit, he's quite kindhearted, easy to get along with, and very intelligent, even if his sense of humor can be a bit dry or dark at times, with a slight sarcastic streak once he starts relaxing a bit. He can be a bit of a pushover at times however, and tends to crumble under pressure from those around him -- especially those with loud, strong-willed personalities. He is easily overwhelmed by them and falls back into simply going through the motions when faced with them. ↫

↬ Cody definitely dislikes discussing his past with others, and for good reason. He lost his birth mother at the age of five in labor with his twin younger sisters, and almost immediately afterward his father married a new woman. His father was a part of organized crime, while his new stepmother was neglectful and abusive toward him {and only him, she adored the twins}. While he would have been perfectly capable of surviving his situation until the age of eighteen, his father discovered something he had been hiding at the age of nine -- that Cody was a borderline prodigy when it came to computers. Having taken to escaping to the library whenever he could in order to not be home after school, he discovered a joy of coding and programming, along with a general knack for even the hardware side of computers. And when his father discovered this, he immediately took to abusing it for his own gain, often dragging Cody along with him on jobs to play the role of tech support. Unfortunately, his father never really listened to him, and when Cody was thirteen his father was arrested -- Cody having been found alongside him. It was deemed that Cody was obviously a minor, very much an unwilling presence {he'd left no traces to be linked to any part of the crime other than being dragged along to the scene by his father}, and showing very clear signs of child abuse, and due to it both him and his twin sisters were removed from their home and placed in foster care.
    A year later, at fourteen through very careful planning and many attempts, Cody ended up on a year-long trip to Japan. Not quite an exchange trip, but something similar in nature. It was the most freedom he'd ever felt. He wasn't the quiet one who'd been arrested there, he was simply the little American transfer student which was infinitely better. He'd made quite a few friends in that year, but chief among them was a girl in his class by the name of Izanami Shimizu, or as she insisted he and everyone else call her -- Izzy. Izzy was an absolute menace. She was loud, she was brash, she jumped into all things with little thought to the consequences and would flirt shamelessly just because she thought the reactions she'd get were hilarious. And Cody was maybe just a little bit in love with her for most of that year. If Cody was doing anything outside of school there was a nine out of ten chance that she were the reason via dragging him along behind her in everything she did, and he'd always be content to follow her. The ring he still wears to this day was a parting gift from her at the end of that year {or rather, it was a valentine's day gift}, before he returned home to face the realities of his situation. The two kept in contact, however. An odd long distance not-quite-relationship.
    When he was newly eighteen, aged out of the system and maybe floundering a little bit unsure of what to do or how to handle life in general, who would bounce back into his life properly than Izzy herself -- fresh off a plane with almost all the required paperwork done and filed, an apartment and job back home, and two return tickets instead of just one. They were an odd couple, but a good one. She never let herself overwhelm his thoughts and opinions completely, and through her he found himself more willing to speak up for himself. Cody found a steady job at a corner bakery while doing the odd freelance programming job on the side, much as he still does to this day, while Izzy worked as a crime scene photographer and occasional freelance photographer when offered the chance. They were happy for a year. Until Izzy found herself pregnant.
    The pregnancy was rough on her. Not physically, for all intents and purposed she was perfectly healthy and so was the developing baby, but mentally. As it progressed she fell more and more into depression while still trying to insist she wanted the baby. It killed Cody inside to watch but he couldn't bring himself to fight her over it. The depression only got worse after Masumi was born, and within six months of her birth, Izzy had vanished without a word. He did his best in his attempts to raise his daughter, but when Izzy's parents contacted him a couple years later in an attempt to find her and heard what had happened and of the existence of their granddaughter, they offered to raise her in a more stable environment and he agreed to give custody to them.
    If asked he won't give an answer on how that led to his presence on the island. Just offer a sad smile and change the subject. He isn't inclined to believe he will truly be accepted as a god, but there's a glimmer of hope there none the less. ↫
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clove Sparks

Postby sorellabac » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hooco.jpg
hooco.jpg (58.32 KiB) Viewed 175 times

Appears 21|God of Space|Aesexual|Female

Often described as loud and obnoxious, Clove is almost never in
one place for long. She travels extremely often, doing what she
feels like whenever she feels like. Through years of practice,
Clove has mastered blending in with the crowd, making her hard
to notice at times. If confronted, Clove prefers to not directly
answer the person, sneaking out of the conversation and
disappearing to where ever she goes. If someone doesn't know
exactly where to look, it can be almost impossible to find this
girl, but that doesn't bother her. She has made many friends and
enemies from many places, though most of them only meet her
once and never again.

ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 wrote: While she is the god of space, this refers to the dimension, (space from
time and space). While she cannot manipulate reality, Clove does have
ability to teleport where ever she likes, occasionally bringing other
people or items with her. Though unable to teleport entire cities,
Clove's ability does allow her to teleport quite large items and large
quantities of people.

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟 wrote:
Aasta wrote:Image
(but without the plush+socks)
Last edited by sorellabac on Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me