Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:47 am

this thread is to post your character forms, and discuss or plan what we want to happen in the rp.
Rp Threadt

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b]Name[/b][/size]

[img]Image Here[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] wip
[b]Gender:[/b] Wip
[b]Age:[/b] wip
[b]Rank:[/b] wip
[b]Pack:[/b] wip

[b]Eyes:[/b] wip
[b]Fur:[/b] wip
[b]Build:[/b] wip
[b]Scent:[/b] wip
[b]Extra:[/b] wip

[b]Voice:[/b] wip
[b]Likes & Dislikes:[/b]
 wip

[b]Personality:[/b]
Wip
[/center]
Last edited by Ghost17 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alpha Male

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:57 am

Shade

Name: Shade
Pack: Blood Moon

Eyes: Amber
Fur: Black
Build: Average size
Scent: Pine
Extra: N/A

Voice: Low & Calm
Likes & Dislikes:
Shade has very few likes, however he enjoys spending time with his family and son. As for dislikes, he is a bit of a grump. By the I mean he dislikes when others show disrespect to him, his mate, or anyone else for that matter.

Personality:
Shade isn’t exactly aggressive, however he isn’t afraid to put someone in their place. He will fight for the ones he loves, and the rest of his pack. He is rather a calm and respectful wolf himself, not being to strict with his pack.
Last edited by Ghost17 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blood Moon Hunter

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:58 am

Ghost

Name: Ghost

Eyes: Grey
Fur: White
Build: Average
Scent: Burnt Wood
Extra: Torn Left Ear

Voice: deep and sweet
Likes & Dislikes:
He enjoys getting to know others, he also like to go for patrols similar to long walks. As for dislikes, Ghosts keeps it to himself. This is mostly cuz he doesn’t wish to upset anyone, which is why he doesn’t say anything when upset.

Personality:
Ghost is a very docile and respectful wolf, he doesn’t normally overstep boundaries. If he does he makes sure to correct his errors, he does his best to please others. However this causes him to be a bit of a push over, he could really use someone to defend him!
Last edited by Ghost17 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mercury

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:58 am

Mercury

Name: Mercury
Pack: Shadow

Eyes: Hazel
Fur: Red Brown, Black, Tan
Build: Larger Than Most
Scent: Ashes

Voice: Deep and Aggressive
Likes & Dislikes:
Mercury enjoys his isolation but company isn’t bad all the time, he also enjoys patrolling. He hates others underestimating him, it angers him to the core. He also hates when he’s bossed around to much.

Personality:
Mercury is a very large wolf, he is more quiet for an aggressive wolf than you’d expect. Mercury will show his aggression more through his behavior than words, let’s put it as well... his bite is worse than his bark? He is nice on a rare occasion, however if he was to fall in love? He’d probably be a very protective and jealous type, I suppose he wouldn’t know how to handle his emotions.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Postby Binx_It » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Lowell

{the one standing}

Name: Lowell/Lo
Pack: Shadow

Eyes: Amber
Fur: Black
Build: Large
Scent: Fresh Mornin Dew

Voice: Aggressive Arogant
Likes & Dislikes:
Lo enjoys training, always trying to make himself better, he hates when others call him a pup or something lower than he sees himself.

Personality:
Lowell is a very aggressive wolf, he is always trying to improve his faults. Being raised in the shadow pack it’s all about strength, and breaking apart the blood moon pack. If only someone could help him see how wonderful that pack was compared to the one he’s in now.

Maple

Name: Maple
Pack: None

Eyes: Forest Green
Fur: Tan
Build: Small
Scent: Pine
Voice: Quiet

Relationships
Maple’s old mate ran off so she has no knowledge of his location, as for parents or siblings that’s also a mystery. However maple is a mother to two loving pups! A brave a respectful boy named Nikolas or Nik for short, and a sweet daughter named Lunine, Luni for short! they’re like complete opposites.

Likes & Dislikes:
Maple enjoys her peace and quiet time, however since she had Nik and Luni it’s been a handful. She dislikes those who threaten her family.

Personality:
Maple and a very caring and selfless wolf, however she is highly overprotective. She is never to far away from her pups, finding or hunting food is very difficult for her. She hates being away from them, fearing that she’ll fail to protect them.

Nikolas

{The White One}

Name: Nikolas/Nik

Eyes: Ash Blue
Fur: White
Build: Large
Scent:

Voice: Proud
Likes & Dislikes:
Nik enjoys helping his mom help hunt and playing with his sister. Although the hunting part is more of scaring off the prey, he likes to think he’s helping.

Personality:
Nik is a very proud pup, he loves making his mom proud. He loves helping others in anyway he can, he has a lot of potential for his future if he keeps up in the right direction.

Lunine

{The Cream One}

Name: Lunine/Luni

Eyes: Ash Blue
Fur: Crean Tan
Build: Tiny Agile
Scent: Lilac
Extra: Bling In Left Eye

Voice: Sweet
Likes & Dislikes:
Lunine loves to play, she loves hide n seek, tag, and anything else that others will play with her. As for dislikes, she hates when people bully her for being half blind.

Personality:
Lunine is a very playful and sweet pup, she is also very obedient. She normally follows any rules her mother has, breaking them very rarely. Lunine is also very jumpy, getting spooked easily. She is clumsy and not very brave, however when in the face of danger she has a strong sense of justice. So even if this little pup is shaking from the inside out, she will fight for what she believes is right.
Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Image───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          Name » Varluv, pronounced "vaar - love."
          Age » Five years.
          Species » Canis Lupus.
          Sex » Male/dog.
          S.O » Heterosexual.

Affiliation » Bloodmoon pack.
          Rank » Beta male.
          Prev. Rank » Juvenile.
          Des. Rank » Alpha.
          innt.
          Parents » Fremja (dam) x Bokki (sire).
          Siblings » Raev (♂ open), Akleja (♀ open).
          Mate » None.
          Offspring » Not applicable.
          Infatuation » None.

Build » On the slimmer side, but conditioned/toned.
          Scent » Moss, Maplewood.
          Voice/Theme » Depeche Mode (miles away).
          Scars/Birthmarks » Several small scars, most hidden.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

There are a lot of triggers that put Varluv in his dark headspace, but when he's not in it, his
          state of mind isn't exactly great either. His people skills are terrible. He doesn't automatic
          ally get along with others unless he can mess with them (and have fun doing it) or they're j
          ust about as deranged as he is. He respects very few other canines, only the few that actua
          lly unhinge him. He's a callous son of a bitch -- he doesn't care for you or your problems. He
          has a diminished capacity for empathy or remorse for just about anything he does to others
          or around others or for others. He could attend your pet bird's funeral and then dig it up an
          d eat it mid-ceremony while everyone looks on in shock. He will enjoy that bird, too.

Remember what we said about those select few he gives the time of day? Well, there's anoth
          er part to his "wonderful" people skills -- his possessive nature. He preys on the weak-minded
          , drawing them in with sweet promises of protection and love, and then when he's got em ho
          oked, he'll get more and more demanding, controlling, and angry at just about everything the
          y do. Should his victim continue to avoid him or fight him, it's likely to end in their death.

If anyone knows Varluv, they know that he can't love. He doesn't know what love is. All he kno
          ws is "use" and violence and getting what he wants no matter the force he needs to apply.

If Varluv's anything, he's bold. Mixed up with his other traits, he does what he wants without w
          orry of the repercussions. And if there are repercussions, they're met with as much violence as
          he can bring forth - enough to save his butt from getting burned. Among his other erratic beha
          vior, he's prone to violent fits and acts of impulse on every occasion. Certain things set him off,
          but as unpredictable as he is, it's hard to say what will do it this time.
Last edited by vervainium on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:31 am

Accepted

@Lunine which pack will maple and her pups join?
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:46 am

deleted. ignore this lol.
Last edited by vervainium on Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:54 am

I’m thinking she’ll join blood moon if that’s okay, thou I’m kinda thinking about giving her a tragic ending.. idk yet :/
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:12 am

Name: Kayla
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, somewhat sensitive, can be too serious
Crush: Open
Mate: Shade
Pups: WIP
Other: None
Last edited by Animals65 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me