Telltale - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Telltale - Discussion Thread

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:42 am

• No Arguing
    • Do not post inappropriate content or ask personal questions
    • Do discuss plots with one another as a well thought through plots can keep a roleplay going
    • Please do not spam
    • The Discussion’s Discord will be privately messaged to you if you are accepted.
    • All Discussion Thread Rules Apply to this thread and the Discord’s Thread
    Roleplay Thread
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Telltale - Discussion Thread

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:12 am

Template Credit goes to miyuuma at https://www.deviantart.com/miyuuma/art/ ... -550902689
Click image to go to Kasdeya’s character gallery google doc

Colored and Edited by S0ul Eater

”ᗴᐯᗴᖇƳ ᗷᖇᗴᗩ丅ᕼ Ƴᗝᑌ 丅ᗩᛕᗴ,

ᗴᐯᗴᖇƳ ᒪᗴᗩᑭ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗰᗩᛕᗴ,

ᗴᐯᗴᖇƳ ᗷᗝᑎᗪ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗷᖇᗴᗩᛕ,

ᗴᐯᗴᖇƳ ᔕᗰᎥᒪᗴ Ƴᗝᑌ ᖴᗩᛕᗴ,

Ꭵ’ᒪᒪ ᗷᗴ ᗯᗩ丅ᑕᕼᎥᑎǤ Ƴᗝᑌ“

Pack:
    Nihava - Wolves of the Evil Devil (Ni-ha-va)
    Nihava is a portmanteau of Alva “Evil” and Nihasa ”Devil”
    Her father had the pack before her, until he died. Then the pack was passed down to her and she became the next alpha. Her father's nickname was Evil Devil.

Powers: Pyrokinesis, Hemokinesis,
    Pyrokinesis - Manipulation of Fire
    The Queen has complete control over her pyro capabilities ultimately burning the feet of the wolves who do wrong, with a combination of Hemokinesis she can light a wolves blood on fire and burn them alive from the inside.
    Hemokinesis - Manipulation of Blood
    Often, Kas is called The Blood Queen for her impressive control of blood. She has a history of using her ability to stop bleeding to a wound in order for it to be tended to by the Healer without costing the injured wolf a limb or their life. She can use it to kill without leaving a trace by cutting off blood to the heart or keep her prey from escaping her by preventing blood from pumping to their legs. She had learned to be a blood marionette where she can use hemokinesis to control others against their will, and do her bidding for her.

Weaknesses: Her flaw to her powers is that they use up energy depending how long or how strongly they are used. Due to the adrenaline she gets when she is enraged, she will not be drained of energy until she is calmer.

Kin: Eclipse (Son) Shard (Adopted Son) Lucifer (Deceased Father)

Her father was a brute named Lucifer. He was a wolf of many abilities. Fire, Blood, flight, mimicry, and teleportation. Her mother was a fea of unknown origin or identity. This is because her father killed her.

Personality:
    Kas is a hellbent power hungry Queen. She is very wicked and sadistic, her pack was built on her dominance, and if anyone dared challenge her position she hides under her crimson fur brute strength that would put the challenger in their rightful place. She is a proud alpha as she runs her pack in a orderly old traditional fashion where wolves have to fight higher ranking wolves in order to move up in their ranks. No one dares challenges their Queen.

The mistress is very egotistical in herself and as a mother she is uncaring to her sons and uncaring about others not of her pack. The mistress has a sly nature to her. When she desires something she becomes arrogant. Ultimately turning manipulative and then seductive when it came to strong handsome brutes. If she does not get what she wants she turns hot headed and short tempered throwing her anger at anyone for the littlest of reasons. It’s advised to never anger her.

Scent: Kas scent blends with her surroundings making it difficult for her to be tracked. She uses this to her advantage to sneak up on prey or even her enemies.

ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇ’ᔕ TᕼEᗰE

”You Should See Me in a Crown” By Billie Eillish

Last edited by S0ul Eater on Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:42 am

My past has tasted bitter
For years now
So I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness
Or so I've been told
I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

4 years of age
    He’ll join a wolf pack when he’s ready
    Rank
    ~~
    -Power Barrier-Powers around this Male don’t work as they are suppose to. They can be used to harm him but instead malfunction and harm someone else nearby or harm the wolf using them to harm Eclipse. In close range powers won’t work completely unless used away from him.
    -wings- Flies with black and red bat like wings
    -Teleportation - Can teleport, but due to his Power Barrier, he is unable to control where he teleports and his teleporting can leave him disoriented.
    He is smart and cunning. Like a fox he plans his every step. But like a Venus flytrap he’s manipulative. He won’t be sour and evil unless he had a reason too. Despite his scary appearance he can have a friendly face, and be inviting when it came to conversation on just about anything. He would love a pack to join if it wasn’t for what he had to do to lift his curse. He does want to only protect himself now and not anyone else unless he has a good reason to.
    Backstory
    His mother is a self centered mistress. She was an alpha of royal blood, his father left before he was even born, and his mother killed all of his siblings as they were small and weak, all except him who was the biggest and healthiest. Going into apprenticeship was when she adopted a white pup old enough to be an apprentice with him. This pup was his new adopted younger brother, Shard. Surprisingly though his mother favorited him, even mentored him to become the next alpha. This made young Eclipse jealous. That should’ve been him, but instead it was Shard. Eclipse ended up being trained to become a Lurcher, where he’d get jobs by his pack to find specific prey or items, or to assassinate a wolf.

Eclipse now a grown Lurcher, was still jealous of his brother, Shard, the Lead Fighter. However, Shard still had trust in his older brother. Enough trust to hold back a secret for him. He broke the Pack Law. He became mates with a loner and asked Eclipse to not tell mother. Eclipse told his mother anyways as he despised his brother. Watching him get exiled in front of the entire pack. Eventually though his mother kicked him out too, for looking too much like his father.

This wolf after being saved by a fox when he slipped into a Nihavian trap, owed the fox his life and became an assassin and bodyguard for the small creature with many enemies. This fox would purposely be a pest to anything so Eclipse can kill them for simply seeking to kill the fox. He consider this wolf his bodyguard and considered himself Untouchable. One of Eclipses targets was a Father Wolf. The fox ordered him to kill the Father because he once chased him away for walking through his territory. Eclipse did, but broke one of the foxes rules and his own. Leave no witnesses. He left a wolf cub and when the fox spotted it fleeing Eclipse refused to chase it down and end him as he had empathy for it. But because of his empathy for cubs he was punished by the fox. Infuriated he killed the fox.
    Since then he has retired from the assassin business, working with a fox, and being his puppet and strives to live a new life, learn from his mistakes and forget his bitter past. However, he finds himself stuck between good and evil. Should he return home as a Lurcher, or live out his days doing good?

”Wolves” by Sam Tinnesz
    ”I’ll Be Good” by Jaymes Young

Last edited by S0ul Eater on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:42 am

Now Open!
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Bump
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Bump
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 am

Name: Melchior
Meaning: King of Light
Nicknames: Mel, King, 1st Commander (picked up by a couple of the fighters)

Pack: Blackwater

Powers: Ferrokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate metals.
Flyrokinesis - The creation and manipulation of force fields.
Photokinesis - Physic ability to control light

Weaknesses: Ferrokinesis - loss of control, inexperienced, his metal ability just showed up after he became alpha. He doesn't use it often, but it accidentally shows up when he's mad.
Flyrokinesis - His most powerful and most exhausting power, using it can tire him quickly, resting is the only way he can restore the energy lost, after using it for longer than he can handle, he will not be able to even move in some cases, that's how drained he can become.
Photokinesis - This power can only be used during the day or cloudless nights, he has to have light coming from somewhere to control it, sometimes the power can turn on him and go into shadow material that will hurt him.

Kin:
deceased

Personality: Even with being the descendant of a ruthless and harsh Taka, Melchior is quite kind hearted for the way he was raised, he often disagrees with his ancestor's rules and will change them to benefit the pack as he sees fit. When upset, the brute can become very violent and turn into the harsh ruler like his father before him had been, he rules fairly, he will listen to any wolf that has a problem an he will have one of his trusted advisors help and if they can't, he'll help them on his own. He knows his parents would be ashamed of their first and only born son, but he hated how ruthless they were. he follows old law in some ways, females are still not to be fighters and only the strongest wolves were allowed to live under his control, he couldn't have any weaklings making him look bad to the other packs.
Last edited by Alpha_Cat on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Name : Delilah
Personality : Delilah is Sweet and caring. She loves her pack and the pups in it. She wants nothing more then for them to be happy and healthy. She never has been known to be sour or rude as she does veer as much away from those options, even when it comes to her packs enemies.
Appearance : Gorgeous grey wolf with dazzling yellow eyes

Pack : New Hale
Powers : Unknown

Name : Nyx
Personality : Nyx is Curious and adventurous. She loves learning about her packs ways and has been taught at a young age about its religion. After every hunt she sends hers preys soul to the gods so they to can feed on the prey with her. She works hard at impressing her mentor and her alpha but she does struggle with how she is considered cursed.
Appearance : She is a white wolf with her back having a black patch cover it entirely. Her eyes are orange. Her pack considers her a curse because many believe white wolves are a symbol of sin.

Pack : Nihava
Powers : Invisibility
Weaknesses : Must hold breath in order to be invisible
Last edited by OceanSilence on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Accepted!
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.smitty » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:20 pm

PANTHEON █ █ █
┌───────────────┐

pantheon is alpha of the new hale pack, he is
    a descendent of the original alpha zulu.

pan has the ability to increase his size as he
    pleases, his max growth is 3.27 times his
    original size. although this is a wonderful
    ability for protecting his pack, pan doesn't
    have the ability to decrease his size. if he
    does go to his max size it takes a while for
    to shrink and will often exhaust him.

pantheon is a witty, protective, resilient
    and carefree wolf. to his pack, he is open
    and gentle but when in the presence of
    neighbouring packmembers/packs he can
    be distant, collected and neutral.