new нaven disc

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

new нaven disc

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Sun May 26, 2019 6:47 am

discussion thread for the new haven rp (based on the netflix original The Society)

please disable sigs
        DNP until approved
        Do NOT reserve extra posts
        respect and tolerance always
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no way oυт

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Sun May 26, 2019 7:04 am

Last edited by ℛσуαℓ ♕ on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: new нaven disc

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Sun May 26, 2019 9:26 am

plot information including recaps and maybe relations will go here
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Mon May 27, 2019 2:33 am

════════════════════════════════════
001. quin 'Q' kennedy 002. cis male 003. 18 ½ 004. hetero 005. the wallflower 006 f.c. hunter parrish
════════════════════════════════════
XXXeyes/ grayish blue skin/ sunwarmed peach with no cool scars but plenty of moles hair/ dirty blonde,
XXXshort and kinda curly height/ 5 ft 10 inches weight/ 175 lbs build/ lean & athletic with wiry muscle
════════════════
Quin has lived all of his life in west haven with his father, the outdoor emporium owner. he’s been placing in cross country since 10th grd but has never been v popular outside of the cc & track teams. he’s the guy you might see at parties but keeps to himself, often disappearing if he’s surrounded by more than 3 people. he sits with loners at lunch & pairs with the odd ones out for group projects with an authentic smile but few people know how nice Quin is. the few friends he’s made outside of class have have betrayed or forgotten him, chang ing & moving on while Quin remains the same quiet, loyal guy. works in his dad's store & loves hiking, reading & cinema. bc he’s comfort able being apart, he’s often invisible in crowds & he’s observed & learned a lot about his classmates, not all of it good. Quin was never the smartest kid in class but he's always been sharp, quick on his feet, & good with his hands. now that things are the way they are, he’s learned the only thing he can control is himself & is bracing for the worst.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by ℛσуαℓ ♕ on Mon May 27, 2019 7:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Mon May 27, 2019 2:33 am

celeste rawlings xx class president
          [post/neu/neg]
          words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

name xx team captain
          [post/neu/neg]
          words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

name xx prom queen
          [post/neu/neg]

dallas winchester xx the rich kid
          [post/neu/neg]

name xx team player
          [post/neu/neg]

name xx class clown
          [post/neu/neg]

riona kurosawa xx the brain
          [post/neu/neg]

name xx the band kid
          [post/neu/neg]

kristian ludwig xx exchange student
          [post/neu/neg]

azul tian xx the outsider
          [post/neu/neg]

name xx the troublemaker
          [post/neu/neg]
Last edited by ℛσуαℓ ♕ on Mon May 27, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KL - Form

Postby doc . » Mon May 27, 2019 3:06 am

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Called || Kris - Kristian - Doc// DoB || November 16th
Pronouns || He/Him // Theme|| "Eulogy" - Tool
Origin || Stuttgart, Germany// Wanted Occ.|| Medic/Surgeon

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
Reading long booksxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWater
Working alonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeights
Spending time alonexxxxxxxxxxxxxLoud and Noisy people

Height || 6'0"
Build || Thin yet muscular
Eyes || Lightning blue
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Dark brown, almost black
Hair style || short hair that can come into a curl near the front
Demeanor || Stern, Stoic, yet Kind
Style || Comfortable
Tattoos|| he has a tattoo of white angels wings on his back
Role|| Exchange Student
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
KRISTIAN _ LUDWIG
xxxName || Kristian Arzt Ludwig // Age || 19
xxGender || Male // Sexuality || Homosexual
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality / History
Bits of information about him

Kristian is a Teutonic man of medicine. While he may have a tenuous adherence to medical ethics, he is nonetheless the primary healing class of the team. What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, Kris more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh.
Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, Kristian considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity. He grew up alongside his father, who was also an aspiring doctor, but he died, leaving Kris alone with nobody to care for him. Also leaving him with no rules to follow, and everyone knows how the Hippocratic Oath states 'to do no harm'..
I don’t like simply labeling characters as “crazy.” Yeah, he’s got the mad scientist thing going on, but I think that stems from Bipolar Disorder. Specifically, Kristian has type I, which is what people usually think of when they imagine bipolar behavior: extended periods of elevated mood (or hypomania) punctuated with full manic episodes, which can take on psychotic features. There may or may not be periods of depression. He doesn’t seem to swing that way, but it’s possible. He loves trying to learn knew things, including hobbies and languages. Though he strives to perfect his doctoral status, he also tries to make sure his actual.. human interaction skills are on point too. He’s fully fluent in German, English, Czech, and Yiddish—the latter two from his mother—and passably fluent in French. He has academic knowledge of Latin and Greek and has picked up a bit of Russian. Has a mixed parentage. His mother was a Jewish-Czech immigrant to the town of Stuttgart, and his step father from an unknown well-off family. They’d describe the relationship as very romantic, but Kris always thought it was weird and kind of gross. Was initially raised Jewish, but this was abandoned a few years before he was Bar Mitzvah age. His parents scrubbed as much of their family’s Jewish connections as they could. As a result, he doesn’t feel much connection to the Jewish culture or faith. So he’s non-practicing, obviously. Starting in his early teens, he attended all-male boarding schools, first in Germany and then in Switzerland. Has only been in the US for almost a year now.

─────────────────────
I do not regret the pain that I have caused, because none of it.. really.. matters.
─────────────────────

His step father is still alive, but Kris pretends he’s dead. Kris listens to classical music. Mainly older pieces like Bach and Beethoven, or stuff his mother introduced him too. He finds it calms him, but it also helps him concentrate. On rare occasions, the others have caught him dancing or waltzing to the music. Kristian is a terrible cook, but he’s amazing at baking. Part of that is because he’s a sugar junkie and has to feed his addiction somehow when he doesn’t feel like going into town for the store-bought stuff. People have stopped being surprised when they walk into the kitchen at midnight for a glass of water and find Kris up to his elbows in cookies and making a dark chocolate buttercream for the prinzregententorte he has in the oven. He also knows how to make a lot of traditional Jewish pastry, but usually can’t without upsetting himself. Kristian is a horrible laugher. His laughs are too maniacal, creepy, and drawn-out. Even when somebody tells him a simple joke, he laughs like a mad scientist (with lightning in the background and everything). It doesn’t help he finds a lot of things funny, so people hear his insane laughter quite a lot. Sometimes, he laughs so hard, he literally loses his breath or choke on his own saliva. So when Kris tries to be dramatic or purposefully creep out people, he anti-climatically hacks like crazy in the middle of his laughter. Kris can be a very manipulative and careless individual, but whenever any of them needs help, he’s undoubtedly there for them. He can be a great source of advice, but it mostly depends on the subject for – obvious reasons.
⇀ Family
He grew up without a father, his older brother Arzt stepping in as that model for most of his life. He lived with his mother, who worked nearby in a market. One night she didn't come home to tuck them into bed, and the little boy had to tuck himself in. The next morning she was sleeping on the couch, they made breakfast for her. From that night on he noticed her belly swelling up little by little, until it was too big to ignore. She took both Arzt and Kris to the side to explain how she had met someone else to help take care of them, and that he had gifted them with a new sibling on the way. Both boys were very excited, and couldn't wait to have their new sibling out.
They never saw their step-father.. and if they ever did, they would hide behind their mother or would get little looks of him. He was a strange man.. he wasn't German.. he was something else. The time came and their mother's water broke. She couldn't make it to the hospital with nobody to drive her, so Arzt had to help deliver their new brother. She died soon after, and left the boys to look after the little one.

─────────────────────
I like my eggs like how I like mein brain. Scrambled! ... It's a joke. ... Its not always fun being like this
─────────────────────

Partner|| None as of now, though he hopes to find someone someday
Courting|| Nobody at the moment, but hopes to soon. He's not very public about his sexuality and hopes to find someone he can talk to and be with. Otherwise open for relationships!
Children|| Because of his sexuality, he's unable to ever have kids. Though he's willing to adopt or take other measures to ensure someday he has a healthy and thriving family. He hopes that if he ever does have kids, he has one boy and one girl.
Kin|| Two brothers, Arzt and Josef Ludwig

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Important Notes
Many scars riddle his body from his past
Knows his own body better than yours, inside and out
He owns multiple pet birds, and prefers them over human interaction

Image FC: Gregory Peck
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Last edited by doc . on Tue May 28, 2019 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KL - Relations

Postby doc . » Mon May 27, 2019 3:06 am

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
x
x

RELATIONS
" Excellent, It is all coming together now. "
────────────────────
♥ - love interest
✓ - positive/friend
♦ - neutral
✗ - negative/enemy
────────────────────
{name/relations/why}

{name/relations/why}
{name/relations/why}
{name/relations/why}
{Quin Kennedy/ ♦ / Kris respects him big time. He always wants
to try and impress Quin whenever he's around. He always wants to talk to
him about anything.}

{Dallas Winchester/ ♦✗ /Kris doesn't hate him, but he sure doesn't like him.
The doc seems to find himself fighting with him regardless of what they're
doing. Their relationship is rocky, but its no doubt there's some hidden
feelings between the both of them for each other.}

{Autumn Jordan/ ♦ /The two of them have different interests. At the same
time they have the same interests. Though Kris can get annoyed by her easily,
he can tolerate her for some amount of time. }

{Zaira Sade/ ♦ /Kris has an opposition towards women, and he sees Zaira as
an intimidating figure. He doesn't have the same power she does, and is jealous.
He keeps his distance, but may see that she's not so bad after all.}

{Ezra Owen/ ♦ /Kris and Ezra share the same vibe. The two of them act
almost the same way sometimes. Kris likes Ez when he's not loud and obnoxious.
Other than that he clicks with him and his shared interests.}

{Jeremy Wells/ ♦ / The two of them may not see eye to eye on specific
Things but they’re friendly regardless of what happens. }

{Colbiatt Anderson/ ✓♥ / Hot}
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Last edited by doc . on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"You better pray I don't get up this time around."

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon May 27, 2019 4:21 am

I. Dallas Carlisle Hugo Winchester. II. 19. III . Cis Male. IV. Closeted Homosexual
V . The Rich Kid. VI. FC/VC - Benjamin Wadsworth/Jensen Ackles
VII . Single (OPEN). VII . Male Black German Shepherd named Mick.

I. 6ft. II. 7 stone. III. Dirty blue. IV. Dark brown/black. V. (White) Pale. VI.Small scar
across his right cheek, right corner of his top lip, small line of missing hair through let
eye brow. Shaved line through right eyebrow.

Basic personality: - I. Irritable. II. Hostile. III. Hot headed. IV. Brash. V. Impulsive.
+ I. Stoic. II. Loyal. III. Determined. IV. Charming. V. Loving. VI. Fair .

Dallas isn't exactly a bully, but he likes his dangerous and unpredictable reputation.
He doesn't really intend to be nice to anyone to risk this. Even though Dal may come
across as cocky and a little stupid, he is neither of these things. He is in fact not sure
of himself at all, but this is he wouldn't let anyone know. Dallas is not afraid to get his
hands dirty, this leads to him usually having an array of scratches and bruises from
any number of fights or confrontations.

Dallas' ADHD causes him to not behave so well in lessons, fidgeting, getting restless
easily are all things that occur on a regular basis. As his father donates a great
deal of money to the school and is also a patron of the school, this keeps up
Dallas "good grades" and stops him from failing. This is something which annoys
him, he knows that he is by no means academic he wished he didn't need his fathers
money in order not to fail school. Dallas spends is free time driving around in his Red
488 Spider, partying, drinking and overall just messing around. He doesn't take much
seriously and doesn't really care about his well being or anything.

He doesn't really get on with his father, in fact he never has, this is something which
doesn't really bother Dal as he frequently spends his fathers money drinking, partying
and overall just splashing the cash. He doesn't care about wasting his fathers money
as he doesn't like him. As his mother died when he was nine this is a huge part of their
fractured relationship and another reason why his father just gives him whatever he
wants as he is his only parent.

Random
. Dal/Dally/doesn't mind these
nicknnames
. Secretly a hopeless romantic
. Really misses his Mother
. Money money money
. Dog mad
. Loves anything fast and cool
. Hates any type of seafood
. Loves to burn stuff
. Cracks his knuckles all day long
. Insomniac
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"So come on and take a shot, you just can't get enough."

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon May 27, 2019 4:23 am

Dal's Relations
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby alienbirb » Mon May 27, 2019 9:16 am

--
Last edited by alienbirb on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 9 times in total.
alienbirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me